Aleph & I in Vegas

Story Info
A foursome to remember.
1.2k words
33.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a special friend I will call Aleph. We meet in Vegas when we can, both of us swingers who live in different states. Each month brings a new story and a new adventure. We try to do so much in such a limited period of time. Caffeine is the key when I meet Aleph! We usually do not sleep until well after the sun has risen, and only for an hour or two before we part ways. For those of us in the swinger lifestyle, we have all different people that we "play" with that appeal to us in different ways. Aleph captures me with his eyes, his intellect, his humor, and his humanity. There is never enough time to do all the things we want to do while we talk incessantly; our never ending fascinating conversations.

Our last two trips brought unexpected adventures we never could have imagined. We do not try, we have no agenda, we just put ourselves into a mental zone and lose our inhibitions. We expect the unexpected, and magic happens. We do love the swingers clubs, and we can start the party when others are still absorbing the atmosphere. I love most when Aleph and I can engage two or three other men and he whispers in my ear what to do, while every ounce of my body is pleasured. No, this is not a "gang bang", but a natural occurrence where there is flow and rhythm, and choice in partners. Many bodies bonding together to pleasure me in every way possible. I am not tied up, no one is instructed to length of time to fuck my pussy or my mouth. Just a tangible intermingling of erotic pleasures, and selfishly I admit, all about me.

Aleph and I wondered if this could ever happen outside of a sex club, or without using resources from the swingers we already know. Vegas is the land of no rules, no rings, and no questions. We knew this was impossible without drawing on those resources, yet it takes away the natural flow of the foursome, too contrived, too many rules, too much structure. Then, without trying, this happened upon our return from one of the swingers clubs. (Not counting the number of times Aleph and I spend alone indulging each other). I changed out of the very hot little black dress and wicked high heels, choosing simply a pair of jean and a blouse. Neither of us ready to sleep though I believe it was around three in the morning.

I was sitting at one of the hotel's bars, contemplating going back to the room and sleeping. The female bartender was joking around with the man sitting next to me. I began to listen in on their conversation - simply showing each other pictures of their dogs on their phones. She was teasing him over his first name. I am very social by nature so I simply joined in on the conversation with no other intent than just chatting. The bartender had left and I was talking with this giant, 6'7", as his friend just simply sat and watched. I still am not quite sure how I did this but ultimately had him showing me nude pictures of women that were on his phone. I was not reacting in a way in which I knew he expected. I asked him to stand to show me just how tall he was, and he and I both stood and we quickly were in an embrace, arms around each other, and beginning to kiss. I cannot imagine how we looked to others given our fourteen inch height difference. He suggested going back to his room and I inquired about his friend. I told him to bring his friend with him. His friend had a priceless expression on his face. Two men who had not experienced a threesome, nor did they know I would turn this into an foursome.

I went with the giant to his room while his friend ran back to his room. The giant and I were kissing on the walk to the elevators, and making out passionately by the time the elevator doors shut. We reached his room and neither one of us could wait long enough for his friend - we were so hot for each other we had to keep going. That very giant man picked me up and held me for a hot upside down standing 69! (I am only 5'3" so our difference was rather humorous). We began fucking when his friend finally knocked at the door. The giant and I were giggling and he wanted me to answer the door. I threw open the door, standing completely naked, and told his friend to come in and join us. I knew the friend was entering the surreal, and he kept saying "Oh my God" over and over. I had his friend on the sofa and was laying on him and making out while the giant was behind me fucking me. We then demonstrated the 69 for him when my cell phone began to ring. I was explaining it was my friend Aleph and could he come join us? They both readily agreed and during the dismount I managed to get rug burn on my stomach and tore my belly ring as I tried to get to my phone. Aleph of course came up to the room immediately!

The four of us went into the bedroom of the suite and I let Aleph whisper in my ear what he wanted me to do, what position to be in, and what to say. He choreographed the entire event by whispers and looks. I briefly fucked the friend but he was more interested in getting head. He kept saying over and over, "This is the best fucking blow job I have ever had!" We tried variations on positions but ended with me doggy style, sucking the friend off, while the Giant and Aleph took turns fucking me. I never really knew for sure which was which as I was so lost in the moment and the sensations were so hot. The friend was spent, in shock, and ready to dress so he left the three of us to continue in a most blissful threesome. I held him cum in my mouth and motioned to Aleph to come over and kiss me. I love sharing cum and Aleph may be straight, it is something we enjoy together.

The threesome continued with a dizzy array of different positions, contortions, I can barely remember them all. I do remember looking at the mirrored closet door as I sat facing forward on the Giant's lap while we fucked. Eventually Aleph left and I stayed and chatted with the Giant for a while longer and we engaged in conversation, thanking each other for the experience. It was truly wild! I met Aleph and we walked around the hotel, replaying the foursome over and over, long after the sun had risen. We did not want the night to end and we knew this was never going to happen again. It simply fell into my lap, as things seem to do! We went back to our room and I repeated the whole story while we fucked.

I can only imagine the story the giant and his friend told when they left Vegas, or did they leave the story in Vegas?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That Green Dress Ch. 01 A horrible dating history ends when love is finally found.in Loving Wives
Seducing My Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Teen's attempt at MILF's seduction leads to unexpected turn.in Mature
Never Enough She thought she could go back to how it was. She was wrong.in Loving Wives
I Took His Wife ... Ch. 01 I meet the woman of my dreams.in Erotic Couplings
What the Hell - Dig Your Grave Deeper The bastard is burned as is his little hussy.in Loving Wives
More Stories