Alex and Anna: The Next Morning

Story Info
Newlyweds continue their sexcapade.
2.1k words
3.86
13.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna woke before Alex. The sun streamed through their window, basking them both in warmth. She turned over to look at him to make sure he was still asleep. Light snores escaped him, confirming what she suspected.

Moving slowly as not to rouse him, she slid further under the covers, positioning herself over him, but not touching him. The sunlight made its way through the thin sheet, allowing her to eye her prize. Anna captured her wavy hair in one hand and held it to the side, making sure it would not tickle his thighs and wake him up. She lowered her head to his flaccid cock, stuck her tongue out, traced along the top of it, stem to stern. Returning to the tip, she took it between her full lips and suckled on it lightly, causing it to stir and come to life. Alex moved a little beneath her, but his breathing changed from snores to deep breaths and back to snores when she did not continue her ministrations. She returned to her mission to wake him in the best way possible. Taking the head back in her mouth, she licked under the ridge with the tip of her tongue, drawing lazy circles from the outside in until she was at his hole. He was rock hard by this point and moving around slightly, passing from dreamland into wakefulness. With him at full mast, she gripped his dick, jacking him while mercilessly flicking at the tip. Anna felt his hand draw away the covers from her to see her in action, his cock slowly sliding in and out of her mouth. She released his tip from her lips, but continued her hand motion.

"Good morning," she said sweetly.

"Good morning," he replied, followed by a grunt and a small thrust of his hips to make her grip him a certain way.

"I was thinking," she started, a grin creeping across her mouth and a glint of lust in her eye, "that maybe we could have some fun this morning."

"What's more fun than this?" His eyes closed in the rapture of her hand sliding to the head, thumb rubbing the smooth skin, then down to his balls, cupping them gently.

She glanced at the end table next to their bed, stocked with sex toys and lube. "Oh, just maybe some time spent devoted to pleasing you..."

"Hmmm. I'll agree only if the tables are turned tonight."

Anna moved up his body, reached over to the table, opened the drawer, and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs and ties, indicating her agreement to his deal. She clasped the handcuffs onto his wrists, attaching them to either side of their four-poster bed, and tied his ankles to the ends of the bed. He tested them to make sure they were latched and smiled up at her.

She positioned herself above him, knees on either side of his waist, and leaned down to kiss him. The kiss started soft, with teasing pecks. Anna loved being in control of him this way with Alex completely at her mercy. He seemed to always rush things, but when they played like this, she made him so horny it burned every other thought from his brain. His work usually took up most of his thinking power, but it would be the last thing on his mind this morning.

Anna slowed her pecks and turned her kisses into full-on liplock, his lower lip caught between hers. She sucked on it lightly and traced her tongue over it, then did the same with his upper lip. His moustache tickled her nose and made her stop and giggle before continuing on. He was eager to turn this into a makeout session, but Anna continued her tease and pulled away from him. She took his chin in her hand and turned his head to the side, leaving his ear unprotected against her advances. She kissed slowly to his ear, but when she would have started licking and sucking on it, she spoke instead.

"I'm going to..." she flicked the lobe, "...make you..." she took it between her teeth and gave it a soft bite, "...wish you..." she licked over the conch of his ear, causing him to jerk beneath her in excitement "... never made that deal." Her hot breath stung the wet flesh. He shivered.

He turned his head back to hers and she greeted his lips with a hungry kiss. Alex thrust his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it greedily, making him wish that his cock was there instead. Moaning into her mouth, she knew that she had him ready to go. If only he knew how long he would have to wait for release...

Anna broke the kiss and licked her way down his throat, to his chest, to his nipples. She looked him in the eye as she flicked the tip of his left one. Alex closed his eyes, his body stiff, but then relaxed. Taking it into her mouth, she played with it with her tongue, laving it in circles like she did with his cock, which she felt twitching beneath her thigh. Rubbing her leg against his hardness, he sighed with the dual pleasure. She moved to his other nipple and gave it the same treatment while continuing to rub his dick with the smooth skin of her inner thigh.

It was time to blow his mind, but not his load, she thought to herself. Returning to the center of his chest, she kissed lower, his chest hair soft beneath her. Lower and lower she went, his cock rubbing against her stomach, going between her breasts, leaving a wet trail of precum on whatever it touched. Finally she reached it.

Taking it in her mouth, she felt it pulse and twitch with excitement. Alex tried to move his hips so he could make her take more of it in, but she deftly moved away, defeating his limited attempt of pleasure. The restraints worked marvelously. Holding his dick against his stomach, she traced down the vein on its underside until she reached his balls. Wetting her lips, she placed them on the outside of one before slowly sucking it in and driving him crazy with the movement of her tongue against it. She moved back, letting it drop from her lips before taking the other one in her mouth. Alex was emitting near-constant noises of pleasure by this point. And she had barely begun!

Anna flicked her tongue slowly over his dick again until she reached the top, and then pressed it down so she could lick the top of his dick. Once she reached the base, she moved it so it was aimed directly at her mouth. He watched her slowly lower her head to it, and then opened her lips to allow it into her mouth. She grasped the base of his cock, jacked him lightly and so minutely that it didn't feel like she was moving at all, and suckled on his tip. Knowing he was close but wanting to sustain their pleasure, she completely abandoned his dick and went back to the table drawer.

Alex struggled against the handcuffs and ties, desperate to have her on him again or drive himself inside of her and fuck her senseless. Then he realized what she was getting out of the drawer.

She pulled it out and returned to the bed, dropping back down to suck on his cock, and then latched the cockring in place. Immediately he felt harder and bigger than he ever had before, his veins popping out, every movement of her mouth and tongue intensified tenfold.

"Ohhh!" he groaned, eyes shut tight, enjoying every feeling.

Knowing he would not cum until it was removed, Anna situated herself above him, flattening his dick against his stomach with her lower lips, drenched and aching with want of their own release. He felt her wetness completely incase him. Leaning forward, she began kissing him again, hard and needy. Their kissing became frenzied and she started moving herself against him, using him to get herself off. She had been horny all morning, even before she woke him, and was desperate to cum.

Anna moved herself up further so her clit rubbed against the head of his dick. She was leaning down close to him, breathing heavy, but also allowing him to attack her neck with his lips and tongue. Alex resisted, knowing that this was exactly what she wanted, and he was determined to tease her like she had done to him.

Her rubbing got faster, more determined, and she was grinding into him just so...it felt like heaven for both of them. Trying to hump against her and into her channel, he was most unsuccessful due to the bondage. But she had him exactly where she wanted him.

He felt her getting wetter, her lips more swollen, encasing more of his cock. Knowing she was close, he moved his lips to her neck and suckled gently all around before licking furiously at the spot that he knew would get her off. Her breathing turned into panting and she was cumming, cumming so hard, but he didn't stop. He had to keep going until he knew that she was through, and sometimes she lasted up to a minute.

Collapsing on top of him moved her neck out of his reach, much to his disappointment. He was always eager to see if he could make her cum again just from licking her neck just right.

Her weight heavy against him, but still without his own happy ending, he started moving himself against her to eek out any pleasure he could while she caught her breath. Her breathing soon became normal, so she lifted herself up and started very languidly kissing him again, his rock hard dick caught between their bodies. He was pulsing with each heartbeat, his cock constantly throbbing with wanting its own release.

Anna pried her mouth away from his, despite how delicious his kisses were, and positioned herself near his dick again. But instead of taking him in her mouth, she moved her size D breasts together around it and titty-fucked him. His eyes were practically popping out of his head with the sight and the feel of her soft skin against his hard member.

"Anna...please!" was all he could get out between ragged breaths.

She had finally made him beg.

Moving above him, she aimed his cock into her hole and moved down as slow as possible. Finally his head was at her entrance. She lowered herself some more so just the tip was inside of her, but immediately moved off of him. Leaning her head down to his mouth, her hair made a curtain around both of them, and she kissed him, hard and deep, but then stopped and repositioned her hips above his. This time she took him in a third of the way before moving off of him and kissing him some more. He sucked her lips in between his own, wishing they were her pussy lips and she was the one begging instead of him. Her tease was even wearing on herself by this point. She dropped her body two-thirds down his length before deliberately raising herself back off of him. Instead of returning to his mouth, she moved her hands to his cock and rubbed her cum that she had left on him into his skin, working her hands closer and closer to his base. He was unbelievable hard by this point, as hard as diamonds, swollen with need like she had never seen before. She released the cockring from him and quickly impaled herself back onto his tool before grinding her clit into his pelvic bone, making her muscles contract around him, until she came with the stimulation, leaving her physically unmoving except for her pussy muscles trying to milk the cum out of him.

He fought the restraints, grinding up into her and humping her maddeningly that way until he had made her cum again with the friction. This time, her muscles were squeezing him impossibly tight, making him cum.

And cum he did. Hard. Harder than he could remember ever coming before. His body jerked beneath her with the effort, contorting in an attempt to derive further pleasure from her pussy. But all good things must come to an end. When he became limp, she went around the bed releasing his wrists and ankles from their constraints, and then returned to the comfort of his arms.

"Babe, that was amazing," Alex whispered into her hair, the smell of their sex wafting about them.

"Mmm," Anna replied. "You better make tonight as unforgettable as this morning."

"Well," he said, moving eyelevel to her, "I better start now..."