Alex and Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, terrified, he dark eyes filled with fear. Alex chuckled softly.

"No baby, that just happens when I'm excited. Don't be scared, you won't hurt me." Jenna reached her hand back slowly and touched him again. Again his prick jumped, but this time she slowly encircled his cock with her hand.

"Is this ok?" she asked him as she looked at his face for approval. Alex could only nod, feeling his daughter holding his penis was having even more of an effect on him than he had imagined. She slowly began experimenting with moving her hand up and down his shaft, and paid close attention to his moans and breathing pattern. She was a smart girl and had no trouble figuring out what he liked. His eyes were shut when he suddenly felt a soft wetness barely touching the head of his dick, and he knew that it was Jenna's tongue. She licked him once and he thought he might come then and there, but then she sat up to ask a question. "Do I just suck on it like a lolly pop?" she asked, looking embarrassed.

"Mmhmmm," Alex groaned, suddenly realizing that his would be the first cock his daughter ever sucked, and that excited him further. She wrapped her lips around the head of his dick and began to lick gently, then slowly began to take more of the shaft into her mouth and sucked lightly. She took it a little too deep and almost choked, causing Alex to almost lose it as her throat constricted around his hard dick. She began sucking him and stroking him with her hand at the same time, and he was amazed at how fast she learned. His cock was throbbing, and he knew he was going to cum soon.

"Jenna, baby, I'm gonna cum, you can take it out of your mouth if you want," Alex groaned, hoping with all his heart she would continue to suck him off. Her lips felt so warm and wet, her tongue was working magic and her hand had a tight grip as she jerked him off. He could feel his balls tighten and he let out a loud moan as he began to cum, filling his daughter's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but there was so much, a little bit trickled down her chin and onto her tits. He lay there for a moment afterwards, and she moved down to snuggle with him.

"Was that ok Daddy?" she asked him, her head resting on his chest, he stroking her back with his hand.

"Baby, that was incredible, you are very good at that," he told her smiling. "I can't believe you've never done that before."

"No, I really never have. Honestly Daddy, other than making out with a few guys, I haven't done anything. I want my first time to be with somebody really special, somebody who loves me, and who knows how to make me feel good. Somebody like you."

Alex could already feel his cock starting to stiffen again as he listened to his daughter talk about her sexuality. When she said she wanted him to be her first time, his dick twitched, and that time she felt it too. Still laying with him, she let her hand travel downwards and lightly ran her fingertips over his stiffening member.

"Jenna, are you sure you want to do more?" Alex asked his daughter. "We don't have to. What we did was wonderful, but I don't want to take your virginity unless you're absolutely sure..." his voice trailed off and he looked deep into her eyes, already knowing her answer.

"Daddy, I love you, and I have wanted to make love with you for a long time," she said honestly, as she began stroking his cock more firmly as she had before. That was all the encouragement Alex needed. He turned slightly, facing her, so that she could still touch him, but allowing himself more access to her body as well. He reached down and slipped a finger slowly into her still wet pussy, loving the warmth and tightness of her. Again he found her g-spot quickly, and she began to moan softly, pushing against his hand. He slipped another finger carefully inside her, marveling at how tight she was, unsure if he would be able to fit his cock into such an opening. She was moaning steadily now and had forgotten about his penis as she rolled onto her back, letting her legs fall open to allow her father very easy access to her most secret places. Seeing her sprawled like that on his bed was the most erotic sight Alex had ever been exposed to and he felt his cock harden full force immediately.

Alex followed her, his fingers still inside her as he moved over her young body and continued fucking her pussy with his two fingers. She was shoving her hips against his hand and it nearly killed him to remove his fingers. He moved between her legs and guided his rock hard cock towards her warm, dripping pussy. He stroked her clit and pussy lips with the head of his cock, getting it very wet and pushing it gently against her tight little hole. He leaned down and kissed his daughter's lips, just as he began to push his cockhead into her opening.

She whimpered once and tensed a little, but Alex continued kissing her and soon she relaxed enough for him to continue easing his head in. When it was in he held still, supporting himself over his daughter, and watching her face. She seemed in a little pain at first, but her face calmed and she opened her eyes to look at him. He smiled down at her and she returned it.

"Go slow Daddy," she begged, however she still looked quite eager. He began to very slowly ease more of himself into her, amazed at how tight her young pussy was. It felt amazing as it clenched around his hard prick, and Alex wasn't sure how long he was going to be able to stand it. He slowly continued to ease his cock into his daughter, softly telling her how amazing her tight pussy felt around her Daddy's cock. She was no longer in pain and was reacting to both his words and his slow thrusts, as she began to push herself up to meet his strokes, the way a lustful woman might.

"Daddy, that feels so good, I love this..."her voice trailed off, and Alex suddenly wanted to hear her say the words.

"What feels good baby? Tell daddy what you like." He said softly into her ear.

"Everything Daddy...I love the way you're -- the way you're fucking me," she gasped, suddenly amazed with the understanding that her father was fucking her. Alex was afraid that this might scare her, but it had quite the opposite effect. It seemed to release the wild woman inside her, and suddenly Jenna was wild with passion. "Ohh Daddy, fuck me!" she cried, "Fuck me so hard. Fuck me like you did Mommy, give me your cock Daddy!" She didn't know where the words came from, and neither did Alex, but they had an extremely erotic effect.

He stopped being so gentle with his daughter and began pounding his cock into her, watching the way her face was filled with pleasure each time he drove it home. "You like it when your Daddy fucks you baby?" He yelled at his daughter, "You like Daddy's cock pounding into your tight pussy?" He was fucking her hard now, and she loved it. "Look down and watch it baby," he ordered her, "Look down and see where my cock is fucking you."

They looked down together, both fascinated by Alex's cock ramming hard and fast into his daughter's no longer virgin cunt. He reached down and pinched her clit hard as he continued to fuck her and she nearly screamed with pleasure.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum, keep fucking me and make me cum," she begged her father as her hips thrust wildly against his. He continued to work her clit with his fingers as he relentlessly pounded her with his rod. Suddenly her body stiffened beneath his and he felt her pussy clamp around his cock as her fingernails dug into his arms and she let out a loud "ooooohhhhh". Her pussy was so tight Alex couldn't control himself any longer and he felt his balls surge as his cum coursed through him and shot off into his daughter with a force like never before. Her eyes widened at the feeling of him and seemed to further her orgasm as she convulsed helplessly below her father.

Very slowly they both relaxed, and Alex collapsed beside Jenna in an exhausted and satisfied heap. He smiled at his daughter, who had just fulfilled his every fantasy. "I love you Jenna, I want you to know that." He told her softly.

"I love you too Daddy, that was wonderful," she replied. Her eyes fluttered shut and then open again and she looked at him with a mischievous grin. "Can we do that again in the morning?" she asked. Alex just laughed. "Whatever you want baby," he said, "Whatever you want."

12