What's Good for the Goose

Story Info
Alex and Megan's second chapter: Megan is seduced
7.1k words
3.86
29.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of the Alex and Megan story. All characters are fictitious and all situations are products of the author's imagination. I do not condone cheating in a monogamous relationship. This is just a fantasy. Please leave comments and give me feedback on what you think about it. I would like to keep it going...

Thanks to Chiara23 once again for the fabulous editing! This wouldn't be published without your help!

*

Megan picked up her 70-200mm lens and placed it in her camera bag along with her 50mm and backup camera body. She didn't have much time before her next client arrived at the studio. Her morning session had taken too long and pushed her behind with getting ready for the model session this afternoon.

She was looking forward to this session. Jason had been her high school senior model since June -- a very handsome and cooperative one at that. It always made her job easier when the senior models were willing to do what she asked in the locations that she asked. The needy, demanding ones didn't give her much return on her time and energy. Jason, however, had given her many new clients and even more usable promotional images to use. There was the added bonus that he would occasionally flirt with her and provided quite the distraction from her troubles.

Back in March, Megan had found out that her husband of six years had cheated on her with his 18 year-old Marine recruit. She had known the girl, Stacey, wanted her husband but hadn't actually thought her husband would do anything. Deep down, Megan knew that Alex had been seduced and simply lost control, but Megan was pregnant at the time which made the indiscretion so much more painful. Since then, Megan had made him stay at the office and sleep on the little couch they had there. He didn't see their girls, since Megan had told them that he was away at school. Megan had given birth to their son late that May and Alex had only seen him for a few hours afterward. She knew he would visit Matthew at her sister's house, who watched them, when the girls were at school and she didn't mind. She really felt bad that he didn't get to see the kids, but she thought it was the easiest on them so that they didn't find out their parents were not getting along.

The bell rang on the studio door as Jason walked in. Megan was just zipping up her bag as he walked over to her, smiling in that way that made her hot and weak. He was just a boy, really -- only 18 himself. Megan was aware of the irony, but she didn't care. Her husband had got him a young piece of ass, why shouldn't she? Of course, she knew why, but it didn't stop her from fantasizing about his hot young cock buried to the hilt in her body. As she looked up into his twinkling eyes, she wondered if he felt the same.

"How's it going, Mrs. Davis?" Jason Browen really was a stunner of a boy. He was tall, much taller than Megan, and very muscular. His dark hair was cut short in a military-style and his green eyes sparkled when he smiled. As he reached where she was standing he took the bag from her hands and threw the strap over his shoulder. Megan was a sucker for that kind of thing.

"Pretty good. My morning session took a little longer, which put me behind, but other than that, everything's going great. How's your summer going?"

"It's much better now." Jason winked and it made Megan shudder.

"Well, let's get going before we lose the light." They were going to Megan and Alex's farm to take some pictures around the barn and old equipment first, and then, to the school to take some shots in the weight room with Jason's football gear.

The two hopped in her Yukon and headed for the farm. When they turned onto the farm road, she was suddenly aware of how rough the gravel had gotten. She self-consciously thought about her breasts as they bounced around and was keenly aware of Jason's stare. Megan sighed in relief as she pulled up to the barn and opened the door. There, she stopped short.

"Shit."

"What?"

"I forgot it rained last night. You're going to ruin those shoes."

"Oh, that's no problem. I brought some extra shoes. When you told me we were coming out here, I thought it might be a good idea."

"Glad you came prepared. I think I have some boots in the back somewhere." Megan twisted around and leaned over the console to reach in the back. Playfully, she stuck her ass up in the air a little to see if Jason reacted. If he did, she didn't notice. Finally finding the rain boots under a pile of the kid's crap, she turned around and slipped them on her feet and jumped out of the truck.

The two of them walked the short distance up to the barn where Megan got some shots of Jason in the hay loft and against the side of the building, looking all "Marlboro Man" and yummy. At his suggestion, he removed his shirt for a few, which was enough to get Megan's heart racing and her panties just a little wet. She wasn't sure what position he played on the field, but he was sure built like a linebacker with huge shoulders and biceps and set of abs she wouldn't mind running her tongue over. It was all she could do not to wet herself completely when he turned around to pick up his hat and the muscles of his back rippled and stretched.

As they were walking around, Megan decided to get a shot of Jason sitting on an old, rotting Massey Ferguson in the field. The sun was beginning to set and it cast the most beautiful warm purplish-orange light across the scene. She had Jason lean against the front edge of the tractor with his thumbs tucked in his pants and his head down just enough that when he looked up, he had that "come hither" look in his eyes. All the girls would die when they saw it! Megan knew as soon as she snapped the shutter that it was the shot. She called Jason over to show it to him.

"This is just amazing! You look so hot against that tractor!" Catching herself, she looked up at him and he simply smiled wide. With the failing light, she wasn't sure if he blushed or not. However, he did move so close to her side that his bare chest rubbed against her arm. Since she was wearing only a tank-top by this point, she could feel the moist warmth of his sweaty skin against her own. As he leaned over to look into her camera screen, she could feel his hot breath against her neck. Her tremble was not lost on him. He had had many girlfriends and knew desire when he saw it.

Jason took the moment in this darkening field, to put his hand gently on her upper arm. His hand was just a couple inches from the side of her breast. She thought maybe it was just to stabilize himself, but that thought quickly vanished when he put his other hand on her left arm and pulled her against his hard body. Jason leaned down to kiss the space where her neck met her shoulder and she melted against him. He extended his fingers so they just glanced against her trembling breasts. Goosebumps covered her body as she leaned her head back against his shoulder.

Lust took over and he spun her around to face him. He took the camera from her hand and put it down on his shirt. As he stood again, he let his thumbs catch the bottom of her shirt and lift it just enough for him to get to the sensitive skin of her stomach. He flicked his tongue across her belly button, causing her to gasp. He kissed his way up her body, paying attention to her throat where he again used his tongue expertly to draw a moan from her. With his hands still on her waist, he stood and took her mouth with his. She offered it willingly, by this point completely submitting to her wonton desire. It had been so long since any man had made her feel so hot and desirable and she fell into it.

The two were locked in a passionate kiss - Jason, with his hands around her waist and sliding up her back and Megan, with her hands wandering over his chest and to the back of his neck to keep him close. Jason slid his hands down to cup her butt and lift her just a bit. It also served to push himself against her so that she could feel just how hard he was. She wanted him inside her so badly! She broke the embrace just long enough to take his hand and pull him to the back of the truck. She couldn't think of anything more than his cock inside her right now.

Megan opened the gate on the back of the truck and sat on the carpeted floor, secretly thanking herself for cleaning it up the other day. Jason knelt down over her and continued the kiss as he began to fiddle with the button on her pants. She tore her hands away from him long enough to pull her shirt over her head. As soon as she was left in only her bra, Jason turned his attention to her breasts. He quickly unsnapped her bra and began sucking and licking her nipples. As he nipped and licked at one, his hand was busy toying with the nipple of her other. Megan arched her back against him and opened her legs wide to give him a not-so-subtle hint of what she wanted.

He didn't seem to notice or care as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to take her mouth again. She moaned against him.

"Please... I need you inside me."

"Not yet, Mrs. Davis."

"Oh gawd, I'm not your mother! Call me Megan!"

"Yes, ma'am." Jason smiled devilishly as he stood and tugged on her pants. She knew it was coming and drew in a breath of the cooling evening air.

However, instead of removing his own pants, Jason simply leaned over her and slipped his hand into her white cotton panties. Feeling how wet she was already, Jason didn't have to prime her with a finger. He immediately thrust in two, using the palm of his hand to keep her pelvis from coming off the carpeted floor of the Yukon.

Falling farther and farther into her lust, Megan leaned back and grabbed onto the bottom of the back seat. She didn't know why, but she had to grab something to keep from flying off out of control. Jason was slipping his hand in and out of her with the caress of a man much older. She wasn't sure how this 18 year old boy learned to drive a woman crazy like this, and she didn't care. It was what she needed right now. She was lost in her own thoughts and didn't even realize as her panties were removed, but she screamed in shock and passion when she felt Jason's hot tongue lick over her slit from bottom to top. He had removed his fingers and grabbed her under her legs and pulled her forward. His tongue slid over her as he added his fingers again, and then his mouth was over her clit like a sucking leech. It wasn't long before the pumping of his fingers and his rubbing her clit with the hard tip of his tongue had her erupting against him.

Megan cried out and wrapped her legs around his upper body, bucking against him. He stayed still so that she could rub her clit against his mouth, which sent her completely over the edge. She clawed at the carpet and screamed like a woman possessed. Finally, Jason grabbed her hands, locking his fingers with hers, out of fear that she would hit her head on something with her thrashing about. As she came down, her body jerked with electricity as he continued to lightly play with her clit. It was more than she could take.

"Oh, please... stop... I can't..." she couldn't finish between breaths. Jason stood and smiled over her, enjoying the sight of her naked, sweaty body. He was unbuttoning his own pants and climbing on top of her when they heard someone call out.

"Megan? Are you out there? Are you okay?"

Megan sat straight up, nearly head-butting Jason. "Shit! That's my sister! Fuck!" She looked at her watch (pains of guilt hitting her -- it had been a birthday present from Alex). "I was supposed to pick up the kids fifteen minutes ago!"

The two hastily pulled on their clothes and Megan stumbled around to find her camera. They hopped in the truck and Megan floored it out of the field, no longer worried about her breasts bouncing around. Christy was leaning against her car at the edge of the farm road when Megan pulled alongside. Her older sister glared at her.

"What the hell was all that?" Christy's arms were crossed over her chest. She was pissed. Megan waved to her kids in the back.

"What are you talking about?" Megan was a terrible liar and her older sister always saw through her.

"I heard you screaming like a banshee out there."

"Oh, the session took longer than expected and it started getting dark. I guess the coyotes got brave and one came up on me. It wasn't two feet away from me when Jason saw it and scared it off."

"A coyote? Jason?" Just then, a car passed down the main road and their headlights lit up the truck. Christy got a glimpse of Jason and her eyes went wide. He smiled nervously and waved.

"Riiiight. A coyote." Christy winked. "I get it."

"What? No!" It was no use.

"Just get him home - or wherever -- and I'll wait for you at the house. You're cooking me supper tonight."

Megan sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay. Thanks sis." Christy wasn't exactly a one-man-kind-of-girl, so there was no point trying to get her to believe the lie. She had told enough of her own to angry wives before.

There wasn't much said until Megan and Jason got in the studio. As soon as the door latched, Jason threw the camera bag on the couch and grabbed Megan's arm. "C'mon. Let's finish this." He put her hand on the outside of his jeans and she could feel his still-hard cock. He wrapped his hands behind her head and began kissing her in earnest again.

As bad as she wanted to hop on him right then and there, she knew she couldn't. She put her hands on his chest and gently pushed him away.

"I've got to get home. My sister suspects something and I can't let this get out to Alex."

"I thought you two were split up?"

"Yeah... because he cheated. Obviously, if I cheat too, I can't really be mad at him. And I don't need him trying to take the kids away."

Jason features took on a dark quality. She had forgotten that he was from a broken home. "Would he really do that?"

"I don't know. I have no idea how he would react."

"He never deserved you."

Megan cast a warning look. "You don't know him. He was a good husband before..."

"Before he fucked Stacey Cooper."

Shocked, Megan's mouth hung open.

"I used to date her."

"Oh, that's fucking great!" Megan threw her hands up in the air. "Look, what happened tonight shouldn't have. I am 30 fucking years old and you're 18. What are we thinking? It was fun... really fun... but it can't happen again."

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said. I like you. I've had this crush on you since that first night at the school." Jason walked up to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "You are so beautiful."

"And married. I like you, too, Jason. I can't seem to quit thinking about you, but..." Megan's voice trailed off because Jason was kissing her neck again. He definitely knew her spots! His hands moved over her breasts and up into her hair. He took her mouth again, and she was lost. Her hand found the huge bulge in his pants again and she started stroking and squeezing it through the denim.

"Fuck, I want you so bad, Megan. Please let me have you." Jason spoke to her the way Alex had her freshman year when he was trying to get her to sleep with him. She wouldn't say yes. They didn't have sex until she was 19 and he was out of boot camp. Thinking of her husband snapped her back into reality. Again, she pushed Jason away.

"You've got to go. I can't do this." She slid out from his grasp and went to unpack her bag.

"Fuuuck." Jason basically growled as he leaned over her desk. Slapping the wood, he stood and walked toward the door. He grabbed the knob and stopped. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Davis. It won't happen again." He never looked at her, only the door, as he spoke. He seemed so let-down. Quietly, he turned the knob and walked out.

*******

It only took Megan about 10 minutes to get home. The kids were going nuts and swamped her when she walked in the door. There were 500 "Mommy, mommy, mommy" and 200 "Hey guess what?"s to listen to. Megan did her best to pay attention to the kids and cook some baked ziti for everyone. Her mind kept drifting back to that bulge and how great Jason had been with his tongue. Eventually, everyone was fed, baths were giving, teeth were brushed and kids were tucked safely in their beds. Even little Matthew went to sleep without a fight. Megan was so relieved.

With a glass of rum and Coke in her hands, she took a seat beside her sister on the couch.

"Okay, spill."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know there was no damn coyote, Megan. What did you and that boy do? Is he even legal?"

"Yes he's legal!" Megan sighed and took a long sip of her drink. Taking a deep breath, she spilled all the juicy details to her big sis. Christy sat cross-legged with her arms on her knees like a 5-year-old listening to a story book.

"Holy Mother of God! Who is this kid?"

"Stop calling him a kid! It's creepy enough."

"Okay," Christy deepened her voice, "Who is this young man?" They giggled like school girls.

"Jason Browen."

Christy's eyes widened. "He's not Miranda Browen's son, is he?"

Megan thought for a minute to the name scribbled on his model release. "Um... yeah... I think his Mom's name is Miranda, why?"

"You haven't heard about that white-trash whore?" Megan's blank stare was the answer. "Oh my gawd! She's been with, like, every man in town -- married or not. And she's got quite a temper on her -- especially when she's drunk. Which is pretty much all the time."

"I wonder if she's met Alex?" Megan wondered under her breath. Apparently, Christy's hearing was pretty good. She took a sip of her drink.

"No, he only fucks little..." Christy caught herself and gave her sister an apologetic look. She changed the subject, kind of. "So why didn't you get busy with that boy? He's fine as hell!"

"It didn't feel right. I kicked Alex out of the house because he slept with an 18-year-old girl, and here I almost do the same. With a guy, that is."

"Exactly! How do you think you're gonna get back together with Alex if you don't get even?"

"He won't see it that way."

"Fucking men! They're only good for one thing!" Christy sat quiet for a minute. "I don't know what to tell you then."

Megan smiled at her sister and patted her knee. "That's okay." Finishing off her drink, Megan added, "Why don't you just stay here tonight? Have all you want to drink and you can just stay here to watch the kids tomorrow. I know you don't have anything going on at home!"

"Hey!" Christy gave her sister a playful punch, then thought. "Well, you do have a point. Seth is outta town for another couple days and I hate that house when I'm alone."

"You know where everything is, then. Have a good night!" Megan kissed her sister on the cheek and went to her bedroom.

She got undressed and looked for her pajamas. Catching a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror, she turned to look. She tried to be objective.

If you looked at pictures of her as a young woman, when she and Alex were dating, you would see a beautiful girl. She really didn't think she was unattractive in the face. Her almond shaped green eyes and long, curly dark hair made her face very pretty. However, you could see the impact three kids had had on her body. As her eyes trailed down her reflection, she could see the slight pooch of her lower abdomen. Her stomach and hips were large and "fluffy" as that one comic said, but when you looked at her straight-on, she had a nice hourglass shape. Her breasts were probably her second best feature. They were a full 40D, and had definitely been what attracted Alex in the first place.

Megan trailed her hands over her tits, feeling the nipple harden and perk up under her finger-tips. She closed her eyes as her fingers moved over her stomach and down to the little patch of hair between her legs. She never shaved anymore. She didn't have the desire or the reason to.

12