Alex and Penelope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
162 Followers

"I like the feel of skin on skin," he said, gripping her sides and pulling his hands together until they met in the middle, his fingers dragging behind with pressure on her ribs.

"Mmm, I agreeeee," Penelope moaned. She had no idea where this was going, but she wanted everything all at once. She didn't want his hands to stop. There would be no sleeping now. She'd simply entered a new state; a state of relaxation and bliss, her body calm but her skin alive.

Alex continued dragging his fingers, then going back to her side and repeating. On the fourth pass, he slid his thumbs up between her breasts, still not touching them. He watched for a reaction. Her shoulders rose with the intake of air, then held as his hand paused there.

Now it was time to really play.

She exhaled as his hands slid back to the side. But they continued to the arch of her back, lifting her slightly so her breasts pushed out. The sight was incredible. His fingers found their goal; one tiny string. He gripped it between his forefinger and middle, then slid his hands out naturally as though nothing had happened.

But he knew what had happened. The back had untied. Judging by Penelope's face, she hadn't noticed. Placing his hands on her waist, he ran them up the sides, watching her chest quake. She was ticklish on her sides, he'd discovered earlier, but in her state of relaxation, it didn't put her into a fit of giggles. She smiled in content.

He ran his hands back down, still massaging. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"Amazing," Penelope said.

He ran his hands back up, this time letting his fingers slide over the strings at her side.

Penelope held her breath, his hands so close to her breasts she could hardly stand it. God, how she wanted him to just slide them over and across. She was tingling now, and starting to get wet with arousal, but there was nothing she could do. She had to stay calm; just lay here and enjoy what she was receiving.

Alex curled his fingers and ran them back down her sides, the strings coming with. He smiled, pleased, and continued to massage her. He brought his palms back up to her ribs and repeated the actions from earlier, rubbing out, then pulling them in. He loved how her back arched as he did this; loved the sounds he was able to elicit.

"Still good?" he asked calmly. He was feeling his power now. She was relaxed and content and thoroughly enjoying herself. She was putty in his hands.

"Very," she agreed.

His hands on either side, he slid them back to the center, this time catching the curve of her breasts. He watched her, eyes narrowed, with a grin on his face as she once again held her breath, waiting to exhale. Slowly he continued until his thumbs met on her sternum. He slid them under the string between the triangles, and waited.

"And this?" he breathed.

An exhale with the pause in motion, coupled with a, "Mmm." The corners of her mouth turned up, her eyes still closed.

It was all the permission he needed. He brought his fingers up on the sides and gave a light squeeze. The triangles still covered her, however loosely now, but he could feel her heartbeat against his thumbs; see her breathing speed up as her lips parted slightly. He rubbed his thumbs out simultaneously, watching as they disappeared under the triangles.

Penelope couldn't believe this was happening. She wanted to squirm with delight, but knew she had to remain still. Any quick action could halt this in place, and she needed it to continue. She'd needed it since the day she arrived. Her skin was alive, and coupled with the chill of the room, it only made it better. She could feel her nipples in points, screaming to be touched, the anticipation killing her.

Alex enjoyed the tease almost as much as the acts themselves. He loved that she lay there, completely still below his hands. He knew completely now that she wanted this as badly as he did, and oh, how he wanted it. His eyes watched her face as he rubbed and squeezed, enjoying how the corner of her mouth would twitch with a tiny sound in her throat. He looked down and could see that her nipples were hard through the triangles.

He had to see them.

Taking the strings between his fingers at her side, he followed the curve. The bottom of the fabric caught on her nipples, then continued as his hands rubbed all the way up to her shoulders, fully exposing her tits.

And what nipples they were. Pink and pointy against a quarter-sized areola. Her tits were so tiny, but not completely flat as she lay on her back. Perfect to cup in a palm. Unable to tear his eyes from them, he let his hands continue until they met the knot at the nape of her neck. He untied it, then lifted the top from her body and dropped it on the floor.

Penelope was wide awake now, but didn't dare open her eyes. She felt as though if she opened them, none of it would be real. Everything would stop and Alex would disappear. She felt his hands return to her ribs, cupping her now bare breasts. Felt his thumbs travel in, stopping millimeters from her nipples before pulling back out. Each time he'd come close, she'd hold her breath. When he'd slide them back to her sternum, she'd exhale, unable to stop the tiny noises she was making. The noises were all that was keeping her from squirming.

"Tell me, Penelope," Alex began, his voice breathy. "What do you like?"

Penelope was at a loss. She wasn't an initiator, and didn't know if she could speak anyway. "I like this," she finally breathed.

"Just this?"

His thumbs continued to toy with her, never making the contact she desired. Oh, god. "I like my nipples touched," she said, then couldn't believe she'd actually gotten the words out. She held her breath, ready for him to leave, feeling mortified that she'd said it aloud.

But then she felt his thumbs make contact, and she moaned, louder than she had thus far. His thumbs made tiny circles. She was amazed she was still breathing, let alone keeping still. She was moments away from flailing.

Alex bit his lip. He had her; her hard little nipples under his thumbs. They were incredible, possibly the best he'd ever touched. So young and perky, and real. "What else do you like?"

He wanted to hear her say it. He liked that it made her uncomfortable to voice. That would have to change. In time, he'd have her screaming out what she wanted as he teased her. Oh, the things he would do. And he would do them all.

"I . . . uhm . . ." Alex chuckled silently at her hesitation. He hadn't enjoyed something so much in a long time. "I like them squeezed."

"Oh, you do . . ." Alex said. He moved his thumb to the side and brought his forefinger up, squeezing the hard nubs between them.

"Ah!" she gasped, her back suddenly arching with the pleasure.

"I guess you do," Alex said, pleased. He rolled them, giving them tiny twists, watching her writhe. He again chuckled silently because he could tell it was out of her control. While teasing her nipples with his fingers, he squeezed her tits in his hands. He enjoyed watching her face almost as much as he enjoyed watching his hands mold her breasts. He covered them so he could grip them and pulled, letting his fingers slide against her skin until they met the little points. Once he had them, he pulled them up a little more, her back arching. A second later, he slammed his hands back down on them to apply a little pressure, careful not to be too rough. There would be time for that later, as well.

While kneading her breasts, he asked, "And what else, Penelope?"

"Mmm," was all she could get out. She was beyond words now. She wanted to wrap her arms around him and pull him to her mouth, but didn't dare. This was what was happening, and she was enjoying it. Even trying to stay completely still while he played with her was pleasurable. Testing her.

Alex knew she didn't know what to say, so he figured he could take the lead; not that he hadn't been leading her already. Keeping her left tit in his hand, he cupped the right. "What about this?" he asked, then brought his mouth down over her nipple and gently sucked.

"Ohh, yes," Penelope moaned, his hot mouth an incredible contrast to the cool air. She was freezing, but even that was pleasurable, making her skin even more alive.

Alex's tongue made tiny circles around the hard nub, then lapped against it. Pulling his mouth back, he rubbed it against his lips, then took it gently between his teeth, applying pressure. The noises she made were incredible; sounds he wanted to hear for the rest of his life, no doubt. The fact that there was still a part of him that thought this was wrong made it all that much more right. He released her nipple and blew on it, watching as her face scrunched together.

Penelope felt his mouth on her other breast while his fingers played with the nipple he'd abandoned. Wet with his saliva, it was now extremely cold; an amazing feeling. She'd never felt so alive. She'd had two boyfriends play around with her shirt off, and it hadn't felt sexy. It hadn't done anything, really. But this was different. She was getting wetter by the second, and just with this!

When his mouth left the other, his hands slid to her sides. It was over and she exhaled fully in disappointment. She had to revise; it had been more than she'd ever expected, and the most amazing moment of her life up until now. She couldn't be disappointed; she was too happy and content and relaxed. It was the sort of disappointment over something so incredible coming to an and.

But then she felt his mouth on her neck. Gentle kisses were placed, then some light sucking. She lifted her chin to give him better access. It wasn't over. There was more to be had, and she wanted it all. As his mouth reached her ear, he took the lope in his mouth and sucked, sending waves of pleasure rippling through her body.

"What else do you like, Penelope?" he whispered.

"I . . . I don't really know," she said, now feeling embarrassed. She'd never gone any further than this, and she sure as hell couldn't ask for it. "This is all I've done."

He raised abruptly and she opened her eyes in horror. Wrong thing to say.

"That's it?" Alex asked, aghast, his tone louder than it had been since it had begun. He stared at her in disbelief. "You've never . . ."

Penelope shook her head, mortified. "No," she said. "I mean, I've had a lot of boyfriends, but we've never done anything except, well, that . . . and it wasn't that great. This was . . . this was great."

Alex had to keep his jaw from dropping. Penelope was a virgin. His first thought was guilt, like he'd taken advantage. But he amended that. She'd wanted this, and she'd done it before, and she'd certainly enjoyed it. His second thought was that he was dirty and corrupting her, but he amended that as well. She was eighteen and could make her own choices. She'd chosen to do this with him, so why should that stop him. His final thought was sheer arousal. Penelope was a virgin. He would be her first. He could train her to be the perfect woman; a beauty on his arm and a slut in the bedroom. He could teach her everything, and it would all be new. Tell her what to do and how to do it right.

"You're upset," Penelope said, feeling tears in her eyes. She should have never told him that. She should have lied and told him she liked to have sex so he'd undress and climb on top of her.

"No," he said, shaking his head. "No, I'm not upset at all. Don't ever think that. I'm just surprised. You're so beautiful, I'm shocked that no one has tried!"

"Oh," she said, sucking in air with great relief. "Well, they've tried. I guess I'm the one that stopped it."

Alex's eyes narrowed. Maybe this wouldn't be easy. He certainly didn't want to pressure her. "So you don't want to do anything. Waiting for the right one?"

Penelope shook her head. She had been waiting for the right one, and now she knew who that was. "No, not at all. I just wasn't ready." She paused. She had to do more. She sucked up her bravery. "Not ready until now. Now I am. Ready, I mean."

Alex chuckled; she was so nervous and sweet. And now he knew she wanted it to be him. He could take her, train her, teach her everything. They had four years, though Claire would eventually come home. But she was never home, and if it came down to it, he'd throw her ass out. He'd been over her since the day after they'd married.

Tenderly, he stroked her stomach. "Not now," he said regretfully. He could take his time; work up to it. It would be fun to explore her limits, hear new sounds. What they'd already done had been more than she'd experienced. This week would be filled with new ones.

"You don't want me," Penelope stated, the tears returning. She hoped he didn't notice. As long as they didn't spill, he might not notice.

Alex smiled, leaned down, and kissed her lips. "I said not now," he said quietly, then kissed her again. "That doesn't mean not ever. That means tomorrow." He kissed her again, longer this time. "And the day after." He heard her chuckle, felt it in his mouth. "And the day after that, and then some more."

He rose and pulled the blankets up over her, sad to see her covered. But this would be far more fun for the both of them. Something new, even for him, and he hadn't had new in a long time. "Get some sleep. I'll have breakfast ready outside for us tomorrow."

Penelope watched him turn out the lamp and leave, shutting the door behind him.

rosess
rosess
162 Followers
12