Alex and Penelope Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
165 Followers

"I am," Penelope said, still awestruck, her chin ducked low. "You have a beautiful home."

"Why thank you!" Helen cried in a patronizing tone, then looked at Alex. "What an absolute dear."

Alex smiled, barely containing the eye roll. He knew they'd be talked about, but who was he to care? Still it never ceased to amaze him that he could openly behave as a playboy while single, openly flirt while married, but escorting a young woman to a party who was considered 'unrefined' would have them talking. He should have warned her that only confidence and bold statements garnered respect in this world, but he didn't want her to become one of them. It was dangerous enough that he was throwing a party this weekend with the intention of helping her make friends with snobby brats.

So, in response, Alex boldly wrapped his arm around Penelope's shoulders, happy to feel her bare skin. "She'll be with me for the next four years," he told Helen, making it clear that he expected the same courtesy extended to Penelope that they showed him. "I do hope you'll find the time tonight to see that she's enjoying herself."

"But of course," Helen agreed, knowing without a doubt that she'd make time. Alex had always supported her charity work and she didn't dare lose that.

Alex ushered Penelope to the bar where they were poured red wine, then made the rounds.

Penelope had never felt so out of her element, but she tried very hard to keep her shoulders squared and her head high, as she didn't want to be an embarrassment to Alex. But it was hard not to think about how she wasn't ready for this world, and how she didn't deserve his attention. She was out of place here, and no expensive dress or jewelry could hide it.

Alex made a point of cooing over the new painting he'd expected to see, complimenting Henry on his keen eye for masterpieces. But it was definitely time to go. He'd made his expected appearance, and finished the social rounds. Just before eleven, he phoned Ben to pick them up out front.

The drive home was mostly silent. Alex didn't want to ask if she'd had a good time, because he didn't want to hear her lie.

But she surprised him by suddenly telling him she'd enjoyed herself.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief.

Penelope blushed, ducking her head low. "I mean, it was different. I've never been around anything like it. But two weeks ago, I'd never been in a house like yours. It's nice to experience new things."

Alex grinned to himself, this time wickedly. She'd experienced a lot of new things over the last two weeks. And he liked knowing without a doubt that she had no idea what more there was.

Once dropped off, Alex removed his suit jacket and hung it on a hanger while watching Penelope, all the while wondering exactly what he could do tonight. He would push her, absolutely. She'd healed by now, so while he'd still keep things simple and straightforward for tonight, he'd definitely give her a preview of what he expected from her.

Placing a hand on the small of her back, he ushered her upstairs to her room.

Penelope entered in sadness. It had been four days since he'd paid any attention to her, and she was getting more and more sure that it was over. At least Andy was cute, and this weekend she'd meet some new people. Soon enough it wouldn't matter much. She'd make friends at school, and maybe, though she expected it would take a long time, she'd get over him.

She removed the earrings and set them on the velvet box, then did the same with the bracelet. She reached behind her neck to unclasp the necklace, but his hands stopped her. She felt his body press against her back, and felt . . . hope. Maybe it actually had been that he was just too busy, and she hadn't been all that bad Sunday night. She knew she couldn't have been good, but maybe he still wanted to try. She'd work harder this time, even if it hurt again, just like how she'd learned from the porno to please him with her mouth.

"You should leave that on," he said, brushing her hair to the side. His fingers traced her shoulder, then gently pulled the strap down and kissed the skin it had left. Her muscles were rigid, as they usually were when she was surprised and didn't know what to do. He loved it.

He unhooked the top of her dress, then pulled the zipper down to the top of her ass. He'd known upon first glance that she wasn't wearing a bra, but it was nice to see that confirmed. What he hadn't known was that she wasn't wearing underwear, and his cock jerked to life.

With a simple brush of his hand, the other strap fell from her shoulder and the dress cascaded to the floor. He took a step back to admire her; the curve of her back, the globes of her cheeks, the long legs made longer by the heels she still wore.

"Turn around for me," he said.

Penelope slowly complied, stepping out of the dress at her feet.

The back was sexy. The front was just plain sex. Her perky tits caught his eyes first, then he travelled down her tiny stomach to the golden hair between her legs. Fully naked, with the sapphire necklace her only adornment and still in heels, he was ready to fuck her, and fuck her hard.

Penelope held perfectly still. When they weren't doing something sexual, Alex was easy to read. When naked in front of him, she had no idea what he was thinking. She didn't know if she was pretty enough; after the gorgeous women she'd seen tonight, she hardly compared. She knew she wasn't good enough to please him sexually; she had no idea what she was doing. Plus she came from a poor family. She was awkward and didn't belong in his world. She couldn't fathom how he could want her.

Alex was ready to play. He wanted to shove her to her knees and stick his cock in her mouth, but they'd hardly explored that, and he wanted to dedicate a special session for her to practice. Right now, after not even masturbating since he'd taken her Sunday night, he needed inside as quickly as possible.

So this would be a lesson. He would teach her how to get fucked.

While removing his cufflinks with haste, he nodded to the bed. "Sit down," he said, still careful not to make it sound like an order. But his arousal getting the better of him. It was only their second time, and he knew he should still be complimenting her, easing her into things. But he'd worked so hard this week, spending his days craving her. Plus she'd been hanging out with the gardener. He needed to remind her that she was his.

Penelope sat down on the end of the bed, watching Alex undress with excitement. They would be together tonight. Her skin tingled, anxiously awaiting his touch.

Once Alex had his shirt off, he removed his pants, considering what to do. It would have to be missionary again, because he needed to actually fuck her. Sunday he'd been slow and careful, but if he changed positions, he'd have to be the same. And he was not about slow and careful, not tonight. At least he could mix up missionary a bit; show her something new.

Gesturing again with his head, he said, "Lie back."

Penelope scooted back on the bed and rested her head on the pillow as he approached the end of the bed. He climbed up between her legs and immediately ran his fingers into her folds. Penelope was surprised; this seemed awfully fast. Shouldn't they be kissing first? Shouldn't he be caressing her breasts? But as her back arched from the bed, she melted into his hand, forgetting all about her questions as quickly as they'd come. She let out a long moan, her fingers lacing into her hair.

Alex smiled at her writing body, then swiveled his hand and slid his middle finger in all the way. Her eyes flew open in surprise, which thrilled him. He liked making her squirm; even liked making her uncomfortable. He cared about her very much, but he kept returning to the idea of a beauty on his arm and a whore in the bedroom. She'd been stunning tonight at the cocktail party, just as she was pure and innocent in the light of day. Now he was in the bedroom, and he intended to train her to be his whore.

But he hadn't been able to do this yet, so he took his time to see what sort of reactions he could get from her. Keeping it still, he waited for her to relax, then eased it out of her. She panted once it was gone, so he slid it back in quickly to his knuckle. She gasped, shook, then calmed once more.

A twist elicited an, ahhh.

Curving his finger into a hook, her moan sounded like an, uhhg. Her back also arched further, sending her hips up on the bed. He was able to get a thumb between her lips and wiggle it around as he continued the come hither motion with his middle finger.

When he added a second, the noise came through braced teeth, her muscles tightening once more. She really was so tight in there. One was all that could easily fit. Two stretched her. He looked down at his cock, though still in his boxer briefs and grinned wickedly as he once again thought about what it must do to her pussy. What it would do in a few minutes.

She was getting wetter now, so he deemed her ready and removed his underwear.

Penelope watched him climb on top of her, kissing his way. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, rougher than before, but still pleasurable as he took a few seconds to suck each nipple. She was overwhelmed by the sensations, her mind not working fast enough to keep up. But when Alex's hand reached between them and she felt the head of his penis at her opening, her eyes widened.

"Already?" she asked, gulping.

"Oh, yes," Alex said smiling at her.

"But . . ."

He pet her head soothingly. "But it's late, and I have to wake up early for one last day of work. We'll take time this weekend, you and I. Right now, I need you."

She didn't feel ready for this yet, but she smiled. He needed her. For that reason alone, she swallowed and nodded to tell him it was okay.

Lacing his forearms under her arms, he wove his fingers into the hair behind her head, his thumbs at her ears to keep her as still as he could, and pushed himself inside of her without pausing until he was over halfway in, which was quite deep, despite the noise she made. It was sort of a scream, but through an ahhh sound, and her body quaked violently below his weight. He pressed his chest down on her to still her, feeling her hard nipples pressing against him.

He decided not to ask if she was okay, for fear of her answer. He knew he probably should once the sound had died out, but tonight was about many things, and her being okay wasn't really one of them. He was, without words, telling her that he owned her body now, and he'd do with it as he wished. Now that she was no longer a virgin, his goal now was to train her how to please him. In return, he would please her of course. And while he thoroughly enjoyed pleasing her; bringing her to orgasm—as he trained her, it was secondary. For the next few months at least, it would only serve as a reward for a job well done. Once they'd done everything, literally everything and no sooner, their sexual relationship would turn equal. But right now it was about him.

Penelope bit her lip, trying not to cry. She reminded herself that she wanted him; that she wanted this. She wanted to be a good lover to him, giving him anything he wished. She wanted him to take her like he wanted. But this had been a shock. She ached with his massive penis deep inside of her; wanted it out. But then, she didn't really want it out. She just wanted a break, just to catch her breath. Then she wanted to have sex with him, of course.

Just a quick reprieve, at least.

She opened her mouth to ask for it, but then, as though reading her mind, she felt it slowly slide from her and breathed a sigh of relief.

Alex pulled back until only his head was inside, then pushed back in. He'd let her adjust, now it was time to move. Keeping his weight on her, he could feel her chest vibrate against his. He kept his hold on her head firm so she couldn't even move that, enjoying how she panted like a dog in heat. Her eyes stared into his as he picked up the pace.

When her hands found her head, he raised himself and grabbed them, bringing them back down near sides and holding them there, pressing on her wrists to help keep himself propped up. Her shoulders lifted, then fell, her head squirming from side to side.

Penelope didn't know what was happening; her head just couldn't keep up. But she was getting lost in it, and it wasn't even bad, though she felt like it should be. It was a lot, for sure, but she was feeling such a loss of control, she didn't feel like she was even in her body anymore. It was only the constant rhythm of his pumping that reminded her she was still inside of herself. Without it, she was sure she'd float away.

Alex wasn't really at an angle he liked, but he was enjoying holding her down. He liked that her arms would try to free themselves and he held them down, but he had to make a choice. Keep holding her arms still, or adjust so he could get deeper.

He chose to adjust.

The second he'd released her wrists, her hands met her chest and he smiled as he saw her squeeze her breasts. So she is enjoying it, he thought. The noises she made still vaguely sounded like a mix of pain and protestation, though there was definitely pleasure that won out over the two, or he would have stopped. It would have been picked up again at a later date when she was ready.

But this gave him new empowerment. Pausing with his cock firmly lodged inside, he reached back and lifted her legs until the inside of her knees were at his shoulders. With his arms on either side, he leaned back down, taking her legs with him until her knees were at her chest.

He hadn't moved his cock yet, and knew it would be a surprise when he did. He watched Penelope, locking in her eyes. She was already surprised, but didn't protest. She'd been amazing so far, and he couldn't wait any longer.

He lowered his hips, dipping himself deeply inside of her. She grimaced, bracing her head with her own hands, crying out a loud, Eeeeee!

The pumping began, slow at first, again to let her adjust to this strange position, something she'd probably never considered in her life. He wondered how much she knew; how many options there were. She was so tight, and so wet, Alex picked up the pace. He'd have to stop himself long before he wanted to, as there was no way her stamina could match his yet. Just one more thing she'd have to learn.

But he didn't need to think about other things this time. He was able to think only about the fact that he was fucking her, how wet and tight she was, and as his pace quickened, the cries she made were drowned out by his own grunts and he finally rammed as hard as he could and released deep inside of her.

Penelope was seeing stars. So this is what it's like, she thought. When they talk about seeing stars. Her vision was speckled with bright lights, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She'd left her body completely, though it wasn't an orgasm. It was just shock, nothing more, nothing less. As her consciousness returned, she felt the foreign object sliding out of her aching hole. Once free of it, Alex's body left hers, sitting fully up in front of her. She tested her legs and found her knees ached as she tried to straighten them; her muscles had been just that tight. She managed to get them flat on the mattress while Alex crawled from between them and propped himself up at her side on his elbow.

Alex looked down at her, watching her chest rise and fall. Her skin was coated with a thin layer of sheen, their sweat combined. She glistened without it, but it was incredibly erotic, especially against the red areas across her chest and neck. Her body looked like she'd orgasmed, but he didn't think she had. It was just used up, as it should be. He smiled.

As her body relaxed, Penelope rolled her head to the side to look at Alex. "Is that what it's like?" she asked quietly, amazed she even had a voice.

"That depends," Alex said through a laugh. "What was it like?"

"Shocking," she finally settled on.

Alex laughed harder. "Shocking can be good," he said, then reached out and rubbed her chest, finally letting his hand cover her right breast. "Was it a good kind of shocking?"

Penelope considered as he lightly kneaded her breasts; not in an erotic way that turned her on. More like a massage in a wonderful place. Mostly it had just been shocking. He was so damn big; way too big for her to take. But she had; the throbbing deep inside of her reminding her that he'd not just been there, he'd been deep and had thrust hard. But upon further consideration, it had been a good kind of shock. She was glad she'd pleased him, especially after wondering how it was possible that she could. She'd been able to give him what they both wanted and hadn't told him to stop, even though there had been a few times she'd wanted to. And the pain she'd felt hadn't really been unpleasant, mostly because it was him. She'd endure any pain for him. It also hadn't been nearly as painful as the first time, however shocking and painful as it had been.

She finally nodded at him with a tiny smile. "I think so," she said. She dreaded her next question, but she had to know. "And you?" she asked hesitantly. "Was I any good?"

Alex's heart warmed once more. "Oh, you were marvelous," he assured her. She had been. He'd known it had been hard for her, and she'd taken it so well. Granted, she had a long way to go, but she'd been such an amazing sport, through this, through everything else, that he knew she'd do anything for him. "Absolutely perfect."

Penelope breathed a sigh of relief. She hoped he wasn't patronizing her, but he sounded genuine. Either way it was nice to know that she'd pleased him. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her, his hand still massaging her breast. She loved kissing him; never wanted a moment without his lips on hers, his hands on her body.

"And you made me cum," he said, his mouth inches from hers. "Can I return the favor?" With this, his hand slid down her stomach and cupped her well used pussy.

She moaned as he touched her, but she was still sore. She didn't think she could endure anything else down there for a while. "I think I need a break," she said through a chuckle. She felt his hand slide back up and rest on her stomach, and was relieved. "I mean . . ." She didn't want him to think she didn't want him. "Yeah, I think just a break."

"Tomorrow then," he said, giving her a small pat.

Her relief swelled. Again, there would be more, and that thrilled her. He still wanted her, as incredible as that was to believe.

Alex sat up and climbed off the side of the bed, then entered her bathroom to do a little cleaning with a warm washrag. He checked her pillbox to find that she was indeed vigilant with her pills, not that he doubted it, but it was even more important now that they were having sex.

When he reentered the bedroom, Penelope had climbed under the blankets. She smiled at him.

"Get some sleep," he said to her, gathering his clothes from the floor.

Penelope sat up rigid. "You're not staying?" she asked.

Alex tilted his head to the side. He really shouldn't; he had to work tomorrow. Then again, in a few weeks he wouldn't get to sleep with her as often once Claire had returned. Claire was rarely around; always at brunches with girlfriends, shopping, planning events, attending functions every evening. He'd still have lots of time to be with Penelope. But he wouldn't get to fall asleep with her.

"I'll go get my alarm," he said.

Penelope smiled and crashed back down on the pillow in utter bliss. When he returned, he plugged the clock into the wall, set what he needed, then turned out the lights and wrapped her in his arms.

rosess
rosess
165 Followers
12