Alex and Penelope Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
163 Followers

And this way, she could use her mouth.

Gripping the base, she brought her head down and traced the tip of his penis with her tongue a few times, tasting that familiar salty flavor from the tip. Using her fingers to massage his shaft, she took him into her mouth, sucking as she pulled her head back. It plopped from her lips audibly, which made her a little embarrassed for some reason. She licked him all over, taking her time.

Alex watched her with a mix of amusement and pleasure. She was getting much better; the amusement was only over how focused she was on the task because of how hard she was trying. He took one hand and ran it through her blond hair just as she brought her mouth back down. He was able to splay his fingers out on the back of her head so his hand could feel her head bobbing while she sucked and tongued. Her mouth was hot, and he loved that he'd been the one to teach her how to do this.

It wasn't more than a minute later that he used his hand to press her down further on his cock until she had it about half way in. Her head shuddered and he could feel that he'd hit the back of her throat. This made him smile. He gripped a fistful of hair to keep her head still for five count before pulling his hand up, her head along with it.

She gasped once he was out of her mouth and let out one quick cough. Her throat tickled, so she swallowed the saliva in her mouth to moisten it; get it feeling normal again. It worked, so she licked him from his base to the tip again, then brought him back into her mouth.

Alex wasn't quite as nice this time when he gripped a fistful of hair and raised her back off until her head was up. He looked her in the eyes with a wicked grin, then pushed her head back down on his cock until the tip hit her throat once more. Using the hair he gripped, he took control over the bobbing by rocking her head, feeling his cockhead repeatedly touch her throat. After a minute of this, he held her down again, twisting his wrist to shake her head back and forth with a mouthful.

Penelope gagged, his penis tickling the back of her throat, unable to get free. She focused hard on not trying to, and after her promise to try everything, she couldn't very well go back on it only an hour later.

Finally she felt him pull her hair up until her head was high enough to be free of him. She closed her mouth and swallowed. Coughed. Swallowed again, then licked her wet lips dry of the saliva that was beginning to run down her chin.

"You're wonderful," Alex told her, and Penelope smiled in return. He was pleased, which made her pleased in turn.

Alex swung his legs up on the bed and scooted back, then patted the bed. "Come up here," he said. He watched her stand up and climb onto the bed. He rubbed the comforter near the pillow. "Lay back so I can play with your sexy little body."

Penelope smiled and immediately complied, lying down on her side. Alex's hand met her hip and lightly pushed so she rolled onto her back, adjusting so she wouldn't fall off the side.

Alex looked down at her naked body. She'd agreed to everything he'd laid out, so tonight would be more of the same. But tonight he would push her just a little more than he already had.

He reached over and pinched each nipple, giving it a light twist in his fingers. He did this three times to each, then reached down to her right thigh, the one closest to him. He slid his hand between her legs just above her knees and toward him until it would go no further. She was now on her back, her nipples hard, one leg straight out with the other bent, its knee resting on the bed.

He wanted to really spread her; see how wide she could go, but that would have to wait. He added it to the list of things he wanted to try when his "lessons" began, a list that was so long now he should probably start writing it down.

Penelope felt his hand run up the leg that he'd spread out until it made contact at the side, then exhaled a tiny moan, knowing what was coming. The hand continued until it cupped her fully, then squeezed, the tips of his fingers entering her. He pressed his palm down just as she was about to buck her hips, holding her still. She slid the leg he'd bent back down, an instinctual urge to close.

"Uh uh," Alex said with warning. He removed his hand and pulled her leg back up, further this time, then looked her in the eyes. "Keep it there and don't move."

Penelope gulped and nodded, then lightly closed her eyes as his hand slid back up, tickling her skin. He cupped again, harder this time, then rolled his hand in circles.

Alex saw her leg begin to shake, then inch back down the bed. He immediately removed his hand and lightly slapped the inside of her thigh, watching her eyes pop open. "Not good, Penelope," he said mockingly. He hadn't planned on getting into training mode, but it was happening none the less. Although after tonight, she might be punished for not obeying.

Penelope watched him swivel as he used the same hand to grip the underside of her knee. He yanked it up as high as it would go, then gripped it, applying pressure with his palm to keep it in place. His other hand rubbed down her stomach until it cupped her once more and her eyes closed, her back arching.

When he began the circular motion once more, Penelope couldn't help but try and bring that leg down, but he was holding it in place. As his hand slid up, she felt his fingers between her lips and squealed.

Alex chuckled to himself. Nothing in the world could beat the noises she made. He wondered if she'd always make these noises, like everything was new, once things weren't new anymore. Sliding his hand back down, he let his middle finger apply pressure between her slit, then continued to her hole and sunk it in. Her moan was almost as delightful as the feel of her muscles gripping his finger. She was so silky and soft and warm and wet. He wriggled his finger around, then pulled it out to his first knuckle before sliding it back in.

As his middle finger gently fucked her pussy, he could feel her leg trying to get free. He loved the struggle as he held it firmly down and looked over to find her hands tearing at her hair. He picked up the pace, only pausing every so often to curve his finger inside before pulling back.

He was careful again when he added a second finger, knowing how tight she was, but after a few minutes he was pushing both in rapidly. Twisting them. Leaving her completely to force them back in.

Penelope was feeling that familiar out of body experience. Her whole body shook as his fingers worked her. She felt alive, every nerve on her body firing, her muscles tense. She couldn't figure out what to do with her hands. They moved from her hair to cover her face, down her neck, across her breasts, shooting out on either side, up against the head board . . . The headboard was the most interesting, as she found herself pushing against it like she was pushing her body down on his fingers to take him deeper.

Alex finally slowed, then left his fingers deep inside as his thumb wiggled between her pussy lips. She was so wet now; absolutely ready for him. But he regretted that he hadn't given her an orgasm the night before, so to start things off right, his thumb wriggled around until he found her clit. Once the pad of his thumb was on it, he pushed down while simultaneously curling his fingers inside of her, then heard her scream.

He turned his head to watch her body freeze, her fingers pulling her own hair from the roots, her face creased tightly. Her nipples swelled and her chest turned a lovely shade of red. He didn't release her, letting her ride the orgasm with the pressure still on her clit.

In an instant, her muscles completely relaxed and her arched back collapsed to the mattress. He smiled, eased the pressure and slid his fingers from her. He released her leg, then laid down beside her, propping his head up with his hand.

"How was that?" he asked.

Penelope had no words. Even if words were there, she had no voice. She just slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, trying to catch her breath.

Alex squeezed each of her nipples again, toying with her while she basked in the afterglow. She was, after all, his toy. And what a toy she was.

Finally finding her muscles again, Penelope reached up and wrapped her fingers around his neck to pull him down to a kiss. This was her thank you; the thank you she still couldn't say aloud because she was sure she couldn't talk. She also felt a deep need to be close to him after that. She wanted him to kiss her and hold her.

While locked in a kiss, Alex climbed on top of her, putting his knees between her still open legs. He knew he had to give her a little time, but he didn't want to give her too much. He needed her wet and ready, still in a state of arousal so she could take his cock. But he kissed her deeply for a few minutes because he knew that was what she needed.

But his cock was beginning to ache for her, so he ran his hand down her side until he could get it between her legs. He felt around for a second as she moaned into his mouth, finding her still wet. He was able to slide two fingers in with as much ease as before, which wasn't much; he was so incredibly small in there. Perfect for his wide cock.

He left her and used her own juices to lube the tip of his cock, never leaving her mouth. He then gripped it in his fist and positioned the tip. Finally, he broke the kiss.

Penelope felt his penis in position and her eyes widened. "I'm not—"

Alex didn't dare let her finish her thought. He cut it off by thrusting inside of her so she'd know who was in control here. Her head fell back, mouth open in a cry. He didn't wait as he had before. He immediately began pumping away at her, not nearly as rough as he could be, but the roughest yet. He varied the pace to his liking; slow and deep for a few seconds, then fast and hard. He'd pause inside to make circles with his hips, feeling her inner muscles grip him for all they were worth.

God, he'd never been inside a pussy this tight; this incredible. He never wanted to leave. He did though, taking it fully out so only the tip was in place, just so he could slam it back inside; see her mouth gape open, hear that cry.

He fucked her like this for five, maybe ten minutes. Slow, deep, fast, shallow, hard, exiting only to ram her again.

But he wanted more. He considered repositioning her into something new, but he really wanted her "lessons" to start tomorrow, so he pulled out of her to do as he'd done the night before, only with a slight variation.

Between her legs, he lifted them up and bent them back, keeping his hands on the back of her knees. He pushed them to her chest, then thought better of it and slid them to the sides to see how far she could go. Incredibly, he was able to get her knees under her armpits, though not fully on the mattress. But using his weight, he pushed down on them until they met the bed. He looked down to find she'd had to curve her back, her ass now lifted from the bed, but he could see directly down into the hole of her wet pussy.

It took some maneuvering with his hands tied up at her knees, but he managed to get his cock in place, then dipped it inside of her.

Penelope couldn't stop the cries. She felt wide open, her legs aching with their uncomfortable position, and now his penis was entering her again. She was glad he was slow at least, unlike how fast he'd been before.

Alex watched his cock sink inside of her, admiring the view of it being swallowed by her pussy. He decided to push it and kept going. Two inches or so before it disappeared completely, he heard the first real scream yet, this one definitely of pain.

He'd hit her cervix, he knew. He could feel the wall the tip of his cock had hit, and he was certainly long enough to do it.

He waited until the sound died out. He could feel her body trembling and didn't dare look at her face, because he knew he'd keep going no matter what. Usually it was just the initial shock. Once there, it got easer.

Finally, he pushed the rest in until the his pelvis made contact with her thighs. He was in to the hilt.

He figured he'd wait so she could adjust, and by the panting he heard, it was necessary. And it continued to amaze him that he actually cared. He never wanted to hurt her.

Penelope didn't know what had happened. She'd been fine, though stretched, then suddenly she'd felt the greatest shock of her life shoot through her body. She'd again left her body completely now, her vision blurry with tears, every muscle in her body tensed to the max. He was still inside, but it was no longer the stretch that was shocking, it was the depth.

But she caught her breath. He hadn't moved, and she was grateful for it. She was slowly adjusting.

Once Alex was sure she was okay, he finally looked up at her face. Her eyes were up at the canopy above the bed, her plump little lips trembling. But she was fine, and she wasn't trying to stop him.

She was amazing.

He pulled back, then began his fucking. There were no more screams of pain, but her moans were dulled, still matching his rhythm. He kept at this for at least ten minutes this time until he finally felt ready for his release.

And this was the first time he hadn't needed to think about anything extra for it to come. It was solely because of her. He came, and he came hard, the spasms of his cock emptying at least three spurts of his seed deep inside of her. His back arched up, as he moaned with the pleasure in his body. When it had subsided, he slid himself out, releasing her legs. A second later he collapsed on his back beside her, his head hitting the other pillow.

They both laid there in silence for a long time. Alex felt the exhaustion that came with a release, which was a good thing. He didn't think Penelope would be up for anything more tonight.

Penelope was still trying to get her body to relax, still feeling the roar of her insides that had been fucked so hard. And she knew she'd actually been fucked. It hadn't just been sex or love making. It was fucking, tried and true. She'd enjoyed most of it, though she didn't know if her muscles would ever move right again. She couldn't even begin to imagine walking, not after the way her legs had been held down. Not after she'd been fucked like that.

While staring at the crème canopy above, Alex located her hand. "That was pretty fucking amazing, Pen."

And through her aching body, Penelope found that, now that it was over and looking back, it had been pretty fucking amazing. Each time was worse and better, which she just couldn't understand. "It was amazing," she agreed, her voice barely a whisper. She meant it with her whole being. She thought about the shock she'd experienced though, and was curious. "But what happened to me?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, finally rolling over to look at her.

"You know," she said uncomfortably. "You had my legs up and you were inside, and then . . . I don't know what happened."

Alex understood and smiled kindly. "I hit your cervix," he explained. "Was it that bad?"

Penelope considered. "It hurt, a lot," she said, not wanting to admit to it, but she figured her scream had clued him in. "But it was more of a shock than a pain."

"I think it usually is," Alex said honestly. "But did it get better?"

"Yes," Penelope admitted. "I knew you were still there. I could feel it. And the shock stopped."

Alex smiled at her. "Good," he said. "And the rest? You still so sure about your answer earlier?"

Penelope smiled to herself. "Never been so sure of anything in my life."

Alex was able to get the blankets down, as messy as they'd become, then up and over them. He bundled her limp body in his arms and held her close until they fell asleep.

rosess
rosess
163 Followers
12