Alex and Penelope Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
163 Followers

He leaned back beside her, using his elbow to prop himself up and looked her in the eyes. "All done," he said, grinning at her. He brushed her hair from her face, red with eyes the size of full moons.

"All done?" Penelope asked. She didn't even know what that meant! She still had something up her ass!

"Yup," Alex said. "We're going to keep that there for an hour."

"What?!" Penelope shrieked.

Alex tilted his head and raised a brow. "Unless you say the word, you have a plug in your ass for an hour."

Penelope exhaled a breath that kept catching in her throat, then sucked in more air. "A plug?" she was finally able to ask.

"Yes," Alex said, brushing his hand over her shoulder. "We're starting very small. This one is only the size of a finger."

"But I shouldn't have anything in there!" Penelope cried, shaking her head. Her entire body was shaking, she noticed, and her ass hurt. But hard as she tried, she couldn't quite push it out, though she felt like she should be able to.

"Not true," Alex said with a grin. "If I had my way, your ass would be filled with my cock tonight." He laughed when he saw Penelope's eyes widen further. "Don't worry! We're going to work up to that over a long time. This is something that is delicate and I want to take it extremely easy on you."

Alex wrapped his arm around her shoulders, finding she was shaking. He pulled her closer to him until he had her on her side against him. She kept her knees tucked up against her stomach. Eventually he'd push them down so she'd get used to feeling full without her ass held wide, but for now, he wanted to make everything nice and easy. It was extremely important when it came to anal to go slow. Maybe not this slow, but he wanted her to feel safe with each new thing that was presented.

They cuddled up for an hour, Alex turning on the television, though they didn't watch much. He kissed her, caressed her, whispered how amazing she was.

At the hour mark, he wrapped her up and got his hand on the plug and slowly eased it out of her. "Was it alright?"

Penelope couldn't help but smile. "Surprisingly, it was," she said with a nod.

Alex kissed her deeply before rolling her over and slowly making love to her before they went to sleep.

rosess
rosess
163 Followers
12