Alex Ch. 01

Story Info
Welcome to the world of the rich, drunk and pretentious.
3.3k words
4.54
25.1k
5

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Part I

Author's disclaimer, if you are unfamiliar with the world of Dressage, this story may loose you at times. For those of you that understand any form of riding even roughly, you may find this funny and even erotic. Here is a background on Dressage; it is a French term that means "training of the horse". Piaffe and Passage are movements that require a high degree of skill and talent on both the part of the horse and rider. Dressage is really ice skating or ballet on horseback. Scores above 70% are the equivalent of 90% in school.

*

What an interesting world, the world of the rich drunk and most pretentious people you could ever meet. Everyone measures your worth by the quality, no better yet, the price tag of your horse. The imported European breeds giving you the most points in this stuffy, self-centered equestrian crowd. I own a run of the mill American bred 'mutt', she has a little thoroughbred, a little Percheron and a little 'not-quite sure'. To me it does not matter. I don't have the Mexican groom, the starving student, or hell; I don't even have the proud husband. I have myself and Jezebel.

I don't have the financial means to run the map, but what I can do is beat these stuck-up people on my own area turf. Jezebel and I are a pair to be reckoned with; we can piaffe and passage with the best of them. Jezzy maybe only 15'2 and I may only be 5'4" and overweight, but we have a trusting relationship that time has developed. I laugh at these people that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on the already made horses. Only to lack the trust and electric connection that creates a performance that dazzles the judges.

Jezzy and I came into each other's lives by chance. I had just divorced my husband and she was at the auction a friend of mine dragged me to. I saw the fear and hurt in her eyes, I feel in love with her the minute she stepped into the auction ring. I went to the auction not planning on buying anything, but I could not resist. I knew if I did not buy her she was going to wind up on some rich European's dinner table, and I could not resign myself to her fate.

She was a very underweight two-year old that had no training what so ever. I was a bitter thirty-something woman who had her previous husband cheat on her and left her bitter and not interested in anything. I had never trained a horse in my life, and had no idea what I was getting into. I always bought the cheaper middle aged horses that knew what they were doing. Heck, I never really showed, I just rode for the exercise and the companionship of the animals. I have always loved horses, even as a little girl. I would beg for lessons or the pony ride at the local fairs. My parents really did not have the financial means to support a daughter with an expensive habit. It was not till I was making my own money that I could support my horsey habit.

Jezzy and I have been together nearly ten years now. She is a super-star in the ring and I have my little known trainer and I to thank for it. With patience and determination the two average beings have some how melted into one. We have become a pair that even the German's could fear, if I had enough money, which at that time I did not.

I think it was in late summer that I met Alexander. He was campaigning his young, soon to be great stallion, Rubicon. Rubicon was a 4 year old Oldenburg Stallion that, big surprise was imported from Germany, three years ago. Rubi cost more than I made in year and Alexander was an amazing rider that had trained in Europe with all of the big name Dressage Trainers. Me, I trained with my not known, but still amazing trainer of 15 years. Jill had given me the confidence to take on Jezzy, and all of her little quirks.

Alexander was only 5'8" with a larger build, than what you would expect from an amazing horse trainer. I feel in love with his brilliant green eyes the minute I saw him. He had just beaten Jill in the First Level Championship with Rubi, scoring an amazing 75%. Jill came in second with 73%. I was congratulating Jill, when he came over to talk to her. I think the whole time he was talking to Jill, he was staring at me.

His green eyes where looking into my dark brown eyes. I was feeling a weakness in my knees. I wanted him to take me right there. Being the gentlemen, he asked me if I was going to the 'Competitor's Dinner' later? Either he did not know Jezzy and I or he was being coy, either way I told him that I was.

That night for dinner I paid special attention to my hair and make-up. I went sparingly on the eye make-up trying to give the impression of no make-up. My long brown hair I put in a French-twist leaving little ringlets on both sides of my face. I wore an emerald green floor length dress that had a slit that exposed my mid thigh, but no higher. The jacket of the dress managed to conceal the bulge in stomach but accentuated my luscious breasts that were well supported by the built-in bra. The rhinestone shocker that I wore really looked like diamonds. Remember the 'peasant girl' surrounded by the 'land-lords'. Welcome to the equestrian world, although, the one's that acted the richest were probably just as financial sound as I was.

I parked my F-250 in a parking spot. As I walked to the door I was watching the expensive Lexus and BMW pulling up to the Valet Parking. Pretentious people I thought, they would never survive one second in the real world. I felt so out of place, but oh, well. I was as good of a rider if not better than most of these people. So what, if I was struggling to make ends meet, I still had an amazing horse, and could beat anyone of these people in the Dressage ring. Pumping up my ego, I walked down the red carpet with my head held high, feeling like a scared little child inside.

Jill was inside talking to Miss Haughty Ho, when I came over she left. I made small talk with Jill about how Jezzy still was not fully coming through her back and the judge really marked me down today on the trot extensions. Alex came up and tapped me on the shoulder asking me if I would like to dance.

I wanted to feel him close to me, but I had not danced in years. Like a giddy school girl I agreed. The song that was playing was a slow one. He placed an arm around my waist and the other around my shoulder. I was breathing in the sent of Old Spice and leather mixed together. What a strange, but erotic mixture.

I was intoxicated by the scent. I pressed myself closer to him. Either he was very well endowed, or he was becoming excited. I made an effort to press closer to him, just as the song finished. He offered to get me a drink, which I quickly agreed to. Alex came back with our drinks and sat down with Jill and me. We all started talking about today's judges and their comments. Jill brought up the problems Jezzy and I were having with her being a little tight in the back and not reaching her full brilliance in the trot extensions.

A look of surprise came over his face. He really did not know Jezzy and I were riding at Grand Prix, the highest level, the same tests that are ridden at the Olympics. As we were sitting there discussing ways to free her back-up, I felt his hand on my thigh. His hand was strong and large, and as he rubbed up my thigh I was loosing the conversation and consumed with a feeling of electricity. It had been a long time since I had felt a man's touch.

I was quickly brought back to reality when Jill asked me if I was willing to bring Jezzy back to simpler movements. I agreed saying that I am tired of getting 5's when I know she is capable of 8's on the extended trot. All scores are based off of 10. The conversation slowly became more of a discussion on questionable warm-up practices of some of the top level riders.

I once again felt Alex's hand on my thigh and thought I should return the favor. I placed my hand on his upper thigh and started going farther up. Waiting for rejection, I slowly made my way to his cock. I knew this was very forward, but I really wanted this man. I felt his hand respond by going into the slit of my dress and found my aching pussy. He slowly rubbed against me, but the stocking were in the way. I knew I should have put on a garter belt. I felt him scratch at the crotch of my pantyhose, like a cat at a scratching post. I bit my lower lip trying to hold back the low moan that was starting to develop in my throat.

I gently slapped his hand away. That feeling was beginning to build within me. I was going to scream. I had not paid attention to the time, but it was getting late. I had an early ride in the morning and I really needed to check on Jezzy before I went back to my motel room. Alex told me he was going back to the barn to check on Rubi and his students' horses. He was staying at the same hotel that the dinner was held at, and I was staying at the Motel 8 down the road. We agreed to take my truck and I would bring him back to his hotel after our last barn check.

I drove back to the show grounds Jill and I were in Barn 6 and Alex was in Barn 5. While I was giving Jezzy and Jill's horse Matrix a few last flakes of hay in my dress. I felt two arms fold around my waist. I felt Alex lick my neck, while his left hand came up to my right breast. That spark lit my world up. Just the thought of being touched by a man sent my world on fire. He rubbed his fingers very gently over my nipple till it was protruding. I just stood there feeling him touch me and caress my neck with his tongue. I would have let him strip me right there in the barn isle, except a few other people came into check on their horses for a final time that night.

I turned to him and said, "Your room or mine?"

"Let's go back to my room, it's closer" He whispered in my ear.

I know the rumors will be flying tomorrow. The horse world is small and the gossip and rumors run rampant. It was not like either of us where married or even attached. I don't think Alex had even been married. Back to my truck, the ride to the motel took less than five minutes. The whole way Alex played with my nipples, I tried to reach him, but my hand just could not quite reach. I really think he did that on purpose.

In the elevator, he reached over and grabbed the back of my head and brought my face to his. Our lips melted. I felt his tongue probing my mouth; he was forcefully exploring my mouth. My mouth and tongue had a mind of their own. Fireworks, my body was on fire. I pressed my body close to his, not wanting to stop. The ding of the elevator broke our kiss just long enough to step out.

Out of the elevator he pinned me up against the wall kissing me at a fevering pitch. My body was yearning to be touched, anywhere. I wanted this night to last. My panties were soaked; I could feel the wetness on my lips. I could feel the very large bulge in his pants. He lifted me up against the wall in the hallway, instinctively my legs wrapped around his waist. My crotch was pressed against his as our lips were interlocked. My hands where running through his hair, to his cheeks, to around his neck. I didn't want to let him go.

I think we would have gotten it on right there had we had been interrupted by Samantha. She is one of those people that acts like she owns the world and no one can beat her. She stepped off of the elevator and cleared her throat very loudly, interrupting us.

"Don't you have a room, and have you no morals?" She snapped.

Yeah, the rumors are going to fly, I thought, as we made our way to his room. When we got to the safety of his room we both laughed, hysterically.

"You know everyone is going to know. Samantha is probably on the phone right now to A, B and C." Alex said, still laughing.

"Who cares? It's not either one of us is attached. Besides the rumors I have heard is that you are..." I tried to say but his tongue was back in my mouth. I undid the buttons of his suit jacket and peeled it off. The buttons of his shirt did not have a chance. I just pulled and they popped off one by one. My dress was being unzipped just as quickly. I helped him get my arms out of my dress, and quickly undid his belt and pants. We were both naked and kissing with a pace that could have produced enough energy to light a small town.

We both where nearly naked, I had on my black lace panties and he was left in his red underwear. Still kissing we made our way to the bed. I tore away from his tongue long enough to pull his underwear off. His cock was huge. I gasped. Thick and long, I was afraid to let it enter me, anywhere. I thought for a short guy it would be smaller.

He must have sensed my fear, "I'll be slow and gentle." Is all he said as I started to lick him. The taste was sweet and salty. I tried to place my hand around him, but my fingers where not large enough. I used my other hand, together they reached around him. I strained to get my lips around his head. I sucked as much of him into my mouth as I could. I then licked his shaft up and down.

Down till I came to his balls, slowly and with quick strokes I licked at him. I heard him moan. He reached for my French Twist and pulled my hair back up his shaft to his head. Gently he pushed my head back down. As my mouth tried to consume him, my tongue worked hard to lick the underside of his shaft. Just as my mouth became accustom to his girth he pulled me off of him.

My mouth and his entwined in our customary dance again. His hands started to explore my breasts. Even though our mouths were engaged in a furious dance, his touch was soft and gentle. His hands started at the base of my breast and delicately closed till my nipple was gently squeezed by his finger tips. He repeated this over and over again on each breast. My body was responding to the different intensities like I had never felt before. I wanted his hands to explore more of me.

I placed my hands back on his very large cock. Wrapping both of my hands together I would go down slowly and come up fast. As our mouths maintained their tempo, I continued my hand assault. His left hand slowly rubbed down over my belly, to my thigh. Involuntarily my legs spread opened for him. He gently massaged my inner thighs. I wanted him to place his fingers in me so badly, I ached. He cupped his hand over my pussy, not touching anything, but everything. Then finally he spread my outer lips, and plunged two fingers deep inside of me. I felt the juices flow. I screamed in pleasure.

Just as my body was getting ready to explode, again he withdrew his fingers. I moaned in defiance. Our lips parted and he kissed gently down my neck across my collar bone and to my breasts. He pushed my breasts together so it was a mere inch from one tit to the other. His mouth was so talented. I was burning with desire and he knew it. He continued the attack on my tits. I rubbed myself up against his thigh. I was feeling a wave of pleasure wash over my body.

He kissed my stomach down to my lower lips. Slowly he licked me from bottom to top, letting his tongue push my lips apart. Just as he reached my clit, in went his two huge fingers again. Over the edge I went. As he sucked my clit into his mouth, his fingers curling towards my stomach reaching my G-spot. My body bucked violently as my hands grasped the sheets. My legs wrapped around his head not letting him move till the explosion within me had subsided.

One last lick sent shivers through out my body. He looked up at me with his face covered in my juices. He gently continued to probe me with his fingers. I felt spent, but his talented fingers were making want more with each stroke. As his fingers continued to manipulate me; his mouth came back to mine. The feverous pitch of before was replaced by a sensual, caring pace.

I reached for his cock, but he pushed my hands away. He withdrew his fingers and pulled me on top of him. I reached for his cock to guide it in. I was very scared that it was going to hurt. As his head reached my opening I retreated my hand, only to have his hand replace mine. I slowly pushed him into me. I was so wet that he slipped in with ease. There was no pain just a feeling of being filled. I slowly lowered myself onto him, letting him go into me deeper and deeper.

I was being filled like I had never been filled before. The feeling was amazing. I heard him gasp in sheer pleasure as I took him in deeper. His index finger was rubbing up against my clit as I started going up and down. I was on the verge. I need him, wanted him. He pulled me off of him and straddled me. Slowly he went back into me. The same sensation of being filled and sheer ecstasy had washed over me. I was screaming, "Deeper, Deeper...Yeah...Deeper!" The eruption within me was propelled by feeling him fill me with his cum. I felt the pulsations of his orgasm as he exploded into me with such force. He moaned in pleasure as he collapsed on top of me.

"That was incredible." I muttered as I fell asleep in his arms.

The early morning light woke me. I looked over to see Alex staring at me. "Come back here tonight?" He was pleading with his gorgeous green eyes.

"Yes." I whispered as I kissed his lips.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers