Alex Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex is an attractive young woman who needs an experience.
1.8k words
3.57
11.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I needed some new premises for my business. I am in my early 40s and have great family life, successful business and good social skills.

My new offices were in a smart new business park with lots of other small professional businesses, had a great café and outdoor areas. Importantly it backed onto a beautiful national park with great running tracks. During the week the park is almost empty and you feel like you have the whole place to yourself. I like to go running to help clear my head and to plan.

A couple of weeks into my business I was having a mid morning Coffee break in the Café and across the room walked a stunning young women. She has a summer dress on, revealing her olive skin, amazing breasts, green eyes and dark brown hair. I don't normally stare, but on this occasion I could not help myself. I looked around the room and unsurprisingly the other half a dozen men were in the same state, I smiled to myself.

I noticed that the young lady worked in the office in front and I took great pleasure in watching her walk up the stairs every day. I also noticed her in the mornings in the car park with her smart little sports car. I am sure she caught me staring on more than one occasion.

I started to make good friends with the people in the Café upstairs. One day one of the young guys from the café invited me to a local bar for his birthday, he told me that a few people from the offices were going for beers. I accepted and made my way over to the bar. To my surprise the young lady was there, I was polite and introduced myself. During the evening I got a few little bits of information, her name was Alex, she was 24, she worked as a Business Develop Management, she was from Middle Eastern country but had grown up here. I found her quiet intoxicating, smart and incredibly beautiful. However I realised that I was a 40 something old man and that she was just being polite. It was good for my ego and I enjoyed it.

At one point in the evening, I was at the bar and Alex came up to get some drinks. She was a little tipsy and told me that she had caught me staring at her in the car park. I was very embarrassed and it must have shown. I said sorry and jokingly told her that I could not help as she was very attractive. This made her smile; she picked up her drink and went back to the table. Shortly after that, I went home. On the way back home I was listening to of a song that had the lyrics 'girls like that don't sleep alone', I thought this must be very true of Alex.

A few days later I was running in national park and to my pleasant surprise I saw Alex jogging. I ran up to her and asked her if she minded me join her? It turned out that she had just started running in the park and asked about the different r the running tracks. I told her that there were a few good one, but that she should keep to the main track as these were very quiet during the week.

Over the next few weeks I found myself running more frequently with Alex. I enjoyed running with this you lady and enjoyed our discussions. She slowly started to open up to me and told me that she was engaged to a young man. I told her that he was a luck man and genuinely wished them the best. I felt that I had found a friend; the fact that she was super sexy was a bonus and good for my male ego.

One day I arrived at the car park and saw Alex sitting in her car, she was clearly upset and I waved and thought it best to give her some space. That they I went running and this time I noticed Alex running up to me. I made light conversation and thought it best not to reflect on the morning. However it became evident that Alex wanted to talk, so I listened. She stated by explaining something that caught me by surprise, her fiancé was someone she was promised to and that she came from a traditional family with traditional values.

I have learned to respect people from all backgrounds and respected what she was telling me. The conversation moved onto me; she was asking me how many girls I had dated before I settled down and I told her without going into any details. I told her that I felt it was an important part of a young persons life and that it had prepared me for my later life. I could see why she was asking me these questions, but did not feel it was my place to comment.

Over the next few running sessions she kept brining up the subject and told she felt that she had not had enough experiences in her life and was being forced by her background to settle down. She cared for the guy she was settling with, but he was also inexperienced. I listened and tried not to be judgemental. She told me that she had found it difficult when here girlfriends talked about experience that she could only imagine.

I woke up one night and I had had a very vivid dream where Alex had come to my office, I had unbuttoned her bowse, taken her bra off, removed her knickers and fucked her hard on my desk while sucking her nipples. My cock was throbbing and I had to wake my wife up. I fucked her hard enough to make her scream as she came.

A week later we were running, it had been a hot day and it had started to rain. I had taken Alex on one of my quiet routes and with the rain there was nobody about. We stopped to stretch in a beautiful spot with amazing sand stones and smooth barks on the trees. She leaned on my shoulder and started the conversation; "I need to have at least one experience with a guy before I get married, if I don't I am afraid that I will get married and then I will end up being unhappy, this is not fair on either of us". I asked her why she felt that way; she blushed a little and told me it was embarrassing. I told her that she did not need to tell me. She asked me if I would promises not to laugh and started by asking me some questions;

'Can I ask you a personal question? Please don't feel that you need to answer'

'Sure... '

'How often do you have sex?'

'3 times a week... '

'Wow... does your wife orgasm?'

'Yes, almost every every time, twice sometimes, three times of we keep at it. Why do you ask?'

'It's embarrassing, but my fiancé does not last very long and he does not make me orgasm. I have toys, but I don't think it is the same. I need a man to make me feel like I should'.

I was totally taken back, here was a woman who could have any guy she wanted and she was talking to me about sex.

Alex had her hand on my shoulder still, I noticed that her nipples had got hard and it was obvious that I was aroused. Instinct took over and I started to try and suck her nipples through her running top and sports bra. She lifted her top the sports bra over her left breast. He breast was perfect, with a button like nipple and I sucked on her nipple, she let out a small groan.

I told her that need to go a little off the track; I also told her that I needed make her cum and I wanted to be that guy, she smiled.

We found an out of the way spot, I asked her to take off her shorts and knickers. I lifted her and I sat her on an outcrop of smooth rocks, she was a little nervous, but I made lean back and her spread her legs so that I had full access to her pussy. She had an amazing pussy, with beautiful lips. I could see that she was really wet and I started to eat her pussy. She started to tell me that her fiancé had never done this and I told her to relax and just enjoy the experience. I kept eating her out and I could tell by her breathing that she was about to cum. She came in my mount and I enjoyed every second of it.

The rain was a little heavier and I could see rain drops on her perfect olive skin breasts. I asked Alex if she wanted to suck my cock, she was unsure but I could not wait and I pushed my cock towards he face, she took me and started to give me a blow job. I told her that I was about to cum, she instinctively put her hand under her perfect breasts and I came all over her tits. She rubbed my cum around her perfect nipples. I sucked her nipples and she started touching my cock, which stated getting hard again.

Alex sat back against the rock, opened her legs, looked at me and said...'I need to cum all over your cock'...

I took my cock and stroked it in front of her, she started to rub he clit. As she war rubbing, I teased her pussy opening with my cock, I put the head in and I pulled it out. Every time I did this, I could see her move her hips to try and get me future in. I did this for a minute and a bit and without warning; I put all my cock into her. Her pussy was really tight, she was surprised and I though she was going to scream. I got her to lay back and I began to fuck her while sucking her hard nipples, she was moaning and breathing heavily. I kept tugging gently on her nipples, moved up to her neck, kissed her ears and then we would French kiss. I repeated this for a few minutes. I was moving hard and slow inside her. While being firm, I started moving in circles insider her while sucking her nipples. I felt her let lose and cum all over my cock, she had a great reaction.

I asked her to get on her knees, I entered her pussy from the back and started to fuck her and used my finders to gently caress her ass. She came almost immediately as I touched her ass.

I continued to fuck her doggy style, she came one more time before I took my cock out and came all over her ass.

She leaned over, kissed me on the cheeks and said 'thank you...' ....

Part II to follow....