Alex Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Sarah be forced to give in to Alex?
4.6k words
4.59
12.6k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

If you are reading this in hopes for a stroke story, I am sorry to disappoint you.

There is very little sexual interaction and a lot of plot development that will make the subsequent chapters flow.

*

The next morning I awoke in absolute pain. I could not find Alex. I grabbed the crutches and hobbled to the dresser. I pulled on an aqua-colored tee-shit. I wrapped a pair of plain black satin panties and matching bra into my shorts. I threw them into the bathroom. I tossed a few of the pillows towards the couch. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. 'I can do this by myself,' I thought. I got dressed and hobbled to the end table where the Doctor left the pain pills, poured a glass of water and sat down to watch television. I fixed the pillows, and slowly drifted back to sleep.

I awoke to Alex gently shaking my shoulder. "Time to go to the doctor. I see you were able to get dressed by yourself. You are a determined one aren't you?"

Half asleep, I stuttered, "I told you I would be fine by myself. I just need to think before I do things."

"Let's see you get yourself something to eat or need to make an emergency exit by yourself? I would feel much better if you were with me."

"Let's not start that argument again. Let's see what the good doctor has to say," I said with resolve.

We made our way to Alex's car. I don't think I could have climbed into my truck in this shape anyways. The ride to the Doctor's Office was quiet. I was grateful for not having to hear about how I should move in with him. I just wish the news from Doctor Meghan was as good. I had broken the Fibula and I had torn one of the ligaments. I was going to be out of commission for at least ten weeks until the ligament fully healed. To add to the already bad news I could expect my Achilles Tendon to shrink some, which in the world of riding is very bad. It would take months if not a full year for all of my muscles, tendons and ligaments to be back to normal.

The Doc gave me the option of what color cast I wanted. Great, I can still make a decision. I chose the bright red. More pain pills and just what I did not want to hear; I needed to stay off my ankle, as in not doing anything other than going to the doctors for the next two weeks, absolutely no going to the barn.

Once again, I found myself back to the same argument. If I went home, I would have to find another doctor and try to manage by myself. On the other hand, I could stay with Alex and remain under Doctor Meghan's care. I sincerely liked her; she was gentle and kind. Martin was going to be leaving with Jezzy soon, so I had to make a decision.

Driving back to the hotel I was kicking myself squarely in the ass. I had caved. My personal convictions of going home to recover had faded. I was going to become a 'house guest' of Alex's for the next ten weeks. Jill knew that I was going to stay before I did. That was an easy phone call. The next call was to my boss.

I explained that I was going to get my lap top and start working out of a friend's house down here. I normally worked from home, so changing my location was no big deal. I just was not going to be able to attend my normal weekly meetings for the next three weeks. As usual, my boss was okay with that. I was very lucky in that regard.

I begged Alex to stop by the barn. I needed to see Jezzy and Jill. He reluctantly agreed, making me promise to be careful. Careful, yeah. I tripped on a towel and broke my ankle, but I can try. When I hobbled into the barn, Jill came running up to me, yelling at me for being there.

"Relax, Jill. I am only here to see that Jezzy is okay, and show her that I am okay." As I drew closer to Jezzy's stall, she looked out with a mouthful of hay and whinnied at me. She had missed me. Just was it as much as I missed her? How was I going to watch Jezzy be ridden by Alex? Was I going to be able to sit back and watch? This was going to kill me. At least if Jill was riding her, she would feel more at ease, and in some ways so would I.

I sat on a bail of hay talking to Jill when Alex returned. He walked up to me and tossed me the keys to a golf cart. At all the shows I have been to, I never once entertained the idea of renting one. Not only did they cost too much, but I felt the exercise was good for me. After all, the most I walked at a three or four day show was ten miles. The gesture was sweet and considerate. So much so that I agreed to ride around and watch Jill and Alex's afternoon classes.

"He did that to you, didn't he? He tied you up and broke your leg? I tried to tell you he was sick, but no, you couldn't listen to me. Well now look at you. Six weeks before you can ride again? The show season will be done by the time you can ride again. I hope you are going home and leaving this sadistic freak." The words from Samantha cut through the hay and sweet feed aroma like a knife in warm butter. Her tone was condescending and very loud. I just stared at her, wondering what exactly made her tick; she was definitely unique.

"No. Actually I tripped on a towel on the slippery marble bathroom floor. I managed this dumb move all by myself. And not that it is any of your business, but Alex has been nothing but nice and supportive. He has been so supportive, in fact, that I am going to be staying with him for a few weeks till I can manage by myself. And to further add insult to injury Alex may be showing Jezzy in my place against you!" There I thought to myself, I will show that jealous witch. Why am I finding myself defending Alex? A few moments ago I was really thinking about going back home. It must be the pain pills, they have my brain all jumbled up.

Samantha turned on her heels and left in as much of a fury as she could. I swear I saw smoke coming from her shoes. Maybe she really was a witch, just a very pretty one. I know she said something about ropes and being tied-up, but not Alex. He enjoys my touch and claw marks while we are making love. It is getting time for Jill to ride Matrix; I just hope he behaves for her.

I hobbled to my golf cart and let Jill and Alex ride down in front of me. I remembered the other reasons I hated golf carts: they can spook a horse. Gingerly I figured out the pressure I needed from my left foot to stop and start. I quickly discovered that this was fun; no, it did not go that fast, but it was still fun. At five miles per hour in an open cart, the wind can start to whip through your hair and flies still hurt when they hit your collar bone.

I parked near Arena 3 to watch Jill and Alex ride. Martin, Jill's husband, quickly joined me. "I thought you went home already…"

"No, I wanted to see Jill ride." Our conversation quickly turned to Alex and me. He gently warned me that maybe things were going too fast and I should slow down. Unfortunately, this leg has put me into a situation that prohibits that from happening. I knew he was sincere, but I had boxed myself into a corner. I told him the newness of the relationship should not wear off in a few weeks. By then I will be able to move around and I can come home if I need to. I was touched by his concern. We sat in silence as Jill then Alex rode.

Both rides were okay, nothing spectacular. Matrix thought the flower box in front of the judge at C was going to eat him, but Jill, the professional that she was, coaxed him passed it. Rubi saw Matrix not like the flowers and thought that mimicking him was a good idea. Except Rubi slightly reared and turned in defiance. Alex just could not get him to go all the way down. Jill beat Alex, but did not win the class. That is okay; both horses are young and with time, they will both become amazing.

I gave Martin a ride back up to the barn in my 'Speed Racer'; I think from now on I will rent a golf cart. Back up to the barns there was a lot to be done. Alex was leaving in the morning and Jill was going tonight. I was of little help, so I sat and wrapped up polos for Jill. (Polo wraps are big soft cotton Ace bandages, meant to give support to a horse's leg.) Jill and Martin loaded up all the equipment and feed that we had brought. All that was left was Matrix. Poor Jezzy! She was just looking out of her stall with a look on her face that said, 'Why am I not going, too?' I tried to comfort her, but I knew being alone in her stall without Matrix was going to be hard.

I drove over to Alex's barn and saw that most of his neighbors where leaving out. I asked if it was possible to place Jezzy in-between two of his horses, just so she had company. That was not a problem for him, he would move Rubi and place her between two of his students' horses. I thanked him and started to drive back around. Samantha flagged me down. 'Great, what does she want?' I thought to myself.

"Do you mind if we talk? I know I have had some serious outbursts, but that man boils my blood and I really do like you and I do not want to see you get hurt," Samantha said in a friendly tone.

"Okay, but I want you to know that I am not totally comfortable with the idea of moving in with him. In the last few days he has at times taken a very dominant, almost forceful approach with me. So I am very curious as to what you have to say." I returned the kindness, I can be nice.

"Have you ever heard of BDSM?"

"Yeah. Those are those sick people that believe pain is necessary to achieve a satisfying climax," I said, with a hint of curiosity and disgust in my voice.

"Right, but there is far more to that world then pain. It also involves a Dominant/submissive relationship. Alex is very much a Dom, or as he likes to call himself, the 'stallion'; you will become, if you allow him, the 'filly'. When you get to his house be very careful; he has two or three rooms that are always locked. He has the largest assortment of riding crops, dressage whips, and lounge whips I have ever seen in a house, in the 'Exercise Room'.

"Just please be careful. I am surprised he chose you. You strike me as a very strong-willed person and not the submissive type. On the plus side you will receive sexual pleasure like you have never known, but at a physical and mental price. Just please be very careful." She said all of this while looking over her shoulder the whole time.

I wanted to ask her so many more questions but all she did was hand me her phone number and left. I was not sure what I was getting myself into. This was all so new and very scary to me. Thankfully, I could still go home. If I could just figure out how to load Jezzy up and drive home. Maybe what Samantha was talking about was in the past with Alex, not the present or in this case, my future.

I must have been in my own little world when Jill came up to me and said that they were leaving. I hugged her and said I would call later. Keep in touch and we will see each other later. I said bye to Matrix, and had tears streaming down my cheeks as they pulled away.

"Hey, they will be back. I asked Jill to come down and help me get accustom to Jezzy and some of her quirks. She will be back here next week. In addition, at some point we are going to have to get you home to get clothes and take care of things at your house. It will be okay, I don't bite. Well, not too hard," Alex said to me, in that soothing, comforting tone. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a deep, 'wanting you now' kiss. I wanted to ask him about what Samantha said, but I figured it should wait.

Breaking away from his embrace, I wanted to taste him, but my head was spinning. I was starting to hate this feeling of losing control. I did not want to become someone's bedroom slave, not now and not ever. Was Samantha right? How could I tactfully bring this subject up? The questions, the not knowing was beginning to drive me insane. What was I getting myself into? Could I stop it once it started? I needed time to think.

"What is bothering you? You never pull away from me like that. Is it something I did or didn't do?" He was questioning me like I was a little child.

"Nothing, something, oh darn, everything. I have been removed from everything I know and trust. I am hurt and cannot fend for myself. Samantha has filled my head with scary demented thoughts and I am just downright confused." I said, with tears streaming down my face for the second time today. 'Good God, Sarah, get a hold of yourself,' was being screamed in my head.

"What did Samantha tell you?"

"I am too tired and sore to get into it right now. Can we please just go back to the room? I really am very sleepy." I yawned. I really was tired and really was not in the mood to deal with anything.

"Alright. I'll have dinner delivered and you can get comfortable and go to sleep."

"Thank you so much. You have been very…" I tried to say, but he started to kiss me deeply. I smelled the hay; he must have settled Jezzy down in her new stall. Poor defenseless horse, she is at my mercy. I hope she will be all right.

"What is the matter with you? I have never felt you so distant. Every time I try to kiss you, you seem very distant and cold."

"I am just tired and these drugs have my mind out in left field," I said, very apologetic. The truth was I was almost scared of him. A relationship cannot work if fear is involved. I had to talk to him.

The ride back to the hotel was very quiet. I think in the five-minute ride I actually fell asleep. I really was tired. I was also not thinking straight. He helped me out of the car and up to our room. I was in need of a shower and some clean comfortable clothes. The problem was that all of my clothes were now dirty. I was planning to go home today.

"I have no more clean clothes. Can I borrow a pair of sweat shorts and a tee-shirt, please?" I asked, with sleep still clouding my thought process.

I decided on taking a hot bath with my leg hanging out of the tub. Alex slowly helped me down into the hot water. He placed a few drops of lavender-scented bath oil into the water. The smell was making my mind relax as the water soothed my tired arms and leg. Gently Alex started washing me, while I just leaned back and relaxed. All was going well until he started rubbing my nipples. His hands were pulling and twisting very gentle at first then he started to add more pressure. My body, that I thought was so tired and numb, was responding to his touch.

"Don't move, let me pleasure you," he said, in a very soothing tone, which transported my body to a floating sensation. I was drifting in and out of consciousness as he made my tits as hard as pebbles. The pain mixed with pleasure was making a direct path to my crotch. I could feel the blood engorging my clit as he continued to manipulate my tits.

"I'll be right back." My body was flying somewhere in subconscious, needing his return.

He returned, but I could not open my eyes. I heard him set something down on the counter, it sounded heavy and hard. I did not have the strength to turn and look. He returned to my tits, gently tugging and pulling. I could feel the euphoria of an orgasm building, with just the nipple stimulations.

My hips involuntarily pushed up towards him trying to direct his play, but to no avail. "Trust me?" he whispered.

"Mmm..." was all I could mutter.

I heard the unmistakable buzz of a vibrator being turned on low. He traced the soft jelly like material over my belly, down each thigh and back up. His one hand started to pinch and roll my nipple, while the other moved the vibrator between my legs. Slowly the tip of the vibrator spread my lips apart. Slowly, as if on a maiden voyage, the vibrator entered my inner depths meticulously. He twirled it around, so every part of my inner depths felt the soft jelly completely. My mind was going farther into semi-consciousness when in a fast, deep, hard thrust my body bucked violently as if a bomb had exploded in my womb. I was riding high on the pleasure wave. With each thrust and tweak of my nipple I was transported higher and higher. The feeling was so intense that I think I lost consciousness…or I was so relaxed, I just fell asleep.

The chill of the water awoke me. I opened my eyes, which stung in the bright light. I had no idea how long I was asleep for, but I felt refreshed. My tummy was starving though. "Dinner will be here in a few minutes. Do you want help standing and washing your hair?"

"Yes, and thank you so much. That was an incredible experience, and I truly thank you." I was still flying high from one of the more intense orgasms of my life.

I quickly finished my shower. I went into the sitting area naked, hobbling on the crutches, hoping he had clothes for me to wear. I started looking around for clothes but could not find any.

"Here, I had one of my students go and buy this earlier today for you to wear." It was gorgeous, a mid-thigh length black satin button-up nightgown. The cool silky material felt sensuous against my lavender scented skin.

"You look absolutely breathtaking in it, with your crutches."

"Gee, thanks. You think the crutches complete the look?"

The conversation was halted by the knock on the door. Dinner had arrived. The waiter wheeled in his cart full of various fruits. A delectable looking scalloped potatoes and pork chops that looked so tender and juicy. The whole feast was served with a delicious wine.

I was feeling better and dinner was delicious, so I decided now was the time to talk to Alex. "Samantha was talking to me earlier. She told me that you are involved in a world that I not only don't understand, but one that quite frankly scares the shit out of me." There I had said it. I was so proud of myself.

"She told you about the rooms in my house, also?" Alex's tone and demeanor was one of cautious speculation. I think he knew he had to handle this very carefully or else I was gone.

"Yeah, she said you have more whips than some riding schools inside one of the rooms." I was feeling very authoritative in a curious kind of way.

"There are many different realms to BDSM; it can range from mild to severe. On the severe side is the sadomasochist. That is where pain and pleasure are totally intertwined; needles, hot wax, severe spankings, and sometime blood. I am not interested in that, and myself do not truly understand it. It is true I do enjoy giving a good spanking, but not to such a sever degree.

"Then there is a Dom/slave relationship. This is where I feel you are a little misdirected. I think you have a vision of a dog collar being affixed to your neck and then chained to a post. You would be forced to curl-up around at my feet, and eat and drink out of a dog bowl.

"To relieve your anxiety, I do not care for that either. You are a very spirited person and I would never request anyone do that. Then there is another layer that involves a Dom/submissive relationship. This is

generally where I fit in. The feeling of power associated here propels me.

"I enjoy watching a woman's body responding to my touch. I receive an adrenaline rush from watching, let's just say, you. Being tied up to the point that you cannot move. As I run a feather up your thigh. I can watch the wetness develop between your legs. I can run an ice cube over your nipple and watch it become hard. The feeling of power that I derive from watching your body respond to my trusted touch is what I am searching for. Not to humiliate you or watch you grovel at my feet.

"I only indulge my fantasies with a one-hundred-percent willing partner. I sincerely enjoy your company and I do not want you to feel scared or intimidated by any lifestyle choices of mine. The

dominant/sub relationship is far more intricate, but I will elaborate more later. The relationship must be built on mutual trust and pleasure. The sub is free to come and go as she pleases in my world; I do not force anything on anyone at anytime.

"Furthermore, I am not sure if our relationship is going to take that twist. Each relationship finds its own way. Have you ever been spanked?"

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12