Alex Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah is introduced to the swing; Jezzy has fun with Alex.
6.1k words
4.61
11.7k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Chapter 05: Alex and Jezzy

Once again I would like to thank TRCIII for all of his help and patience. In this chapter, Alex introduces Sarah to a swing. Once again, this crosses into BDSM, but their relationship is still developing. I have decided to stay in Romance. If you feel I have finally crossed the line, I will resubmit this chapter into BDSM. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

The next morning I awoke to the birds chirping and the sun shining brightly in my eyes. Alex was already up and gone by the time I awoke. I once again folded all of my clothes into my shorts, except this time I nudged them along with the end of my crutch towards the bathroom. I was going to take a shower by myself. The Doc said it was okay if the cast got wet, just make sure the water completely drained out. Thank goodness for advances in cast material construction.

The Shower was a glass-encased walk-in kind, so I did not need any help; there was even a step for me to sit on. Getting out of the shower, I felt ready to tackle the day. I made my way to the kitchen where Ariela greeted me with a warm smile. I greeted her and sat down at the breakfast table.

"What would the Señorita like for breakfast? Bacon and eggs, pancakes?" Ariela said, in a very caring tone. Her English was very proficient.

"How about a bowl of cereal and some rye toast, Ariela? Do you have any coffee made?" I knew that I would never be able to get myself something to eat like this at home.

"Very, well. Coffee is always fresh around here. Senõr Alex drinks coffee by the gallon." A genuine smile lit up her face. "If you don't mind me saying, you have made Senõr Alex happier than I have seen him in years. Please do not hurt him. He will give you the world if you let him."

"Senõr Alex and I are trying to build a relationship. I just don't know how much I trust him. One minute I could picture myself spending the rest of my life with him and the next, I am scared to death of him. I need time and space. And he has a problem giving me that." Why was I talking to Ariela about our relationship? I did not know her, but I felt very at ease with her.

"Senõr Alex wants to make you happy. I know he has a different lifestyle, but he is a very caring and trustworthy man. Give him the benefit of the doubt. You will be happy that you did. I see how his eyes light up with devotion, when he sees you. He really does need someone like you, not that witch he brought here a year or so ago." 'That witch' must have been Samantha. Well at least Ariela and I agreed about her.

"Señora, I appreciate your insight, but time needs to build this relationship, not your kind words." She placed my breakfast in front of me and sat down.

"You must understand that Senõr Alex needs a woman in his life. One that will not take him for everything he has worked so hard to build. He needs someone that will give him her heart unquestioningly. I sincerely hope that will be you. You seem to very kind; you are one of the few that have come into this house and have treated us all as people and not just hired help. You are a very kind Señorita and one that would be great for Senõr." Ariela got back up and continued to tend to the stove. I sat and really thought about her words. I don't know if Alex set her up to have this chat with me this morning or not. I did get a sense that she was speaking from her heart. Ariela was quickly becoming a friend.

As I was finishing my breakfast, Alex came in. He looked a little out of sorts. "That evil mare of yours is living up to her name 'Jezebel.'"

"What is the matter with Jezzy? What did you do to her? Is she alright?" I was already on my crutches and headed to the golf cart by the time Alex caught up to me.

"She is fine, but don't be surprised if you have a gift eleven months from now. She somehow got out of the paddock and was enjoying the company of Rubi." Alex pointed to Jezzy in the paddock with Rubi. I just laughed. "I see why you two get along so well. She is just as focused and determined as you are. And I want that foal when it is born."

"Now wait a second, she is my mare and the foal is mine. She was the determined one that jumped two five-foot-high fences to get what she wanted. Her perseverance is my gain. Besides with her attitude and talent mixed with Rubi's strength and grace I'll bet you it will be an amazing baby."

"I bet you it will be too; that is why I want it," Alex stammered.

"You know, everything is an argument with you. Why? Are you so used to getting your own way that you expect me to give in, too?"

"Yes, it's true I usually get what I want. What do you want to do about Jezzy and Rubi?"

"Goodness! The great Alex is giving me a choice? Is hell freezing over as we speak? Is Armageddon coming?" I was very sarcastic, but he deserved it.

"Listen smart-ass, I asked you a question and I expect an answer."

"That is better, a command. I was getting nervous for a second that Alex the Great was falling. Let them be; the damage is done. I would, however, put a call in to the Vet so he can make sure everything is okay for Jezzy to carry a foal to term. I had never thought of breeding her."

"I was going to ride that slut today. I will however call the Vet, to at least get a go-ahead with riding her today."

"I want to thank you for offering Rubi's services. I have a feeling he made Jezzy very happy. Just out of curiosity is he a control freak, too?"

He slapped my ass. It was not hard, but still. "What was that for?"

"Being disrespectful, and if you keep it up I will smack your ass a little harder next time."

"The hell you will. You hit my ass again I will be gone, no matter what you or Ariela says."

"What did Ariela say to you this morning?" I did it; I caught him off guard and showed him I have as much, if not more, power than he does.

"Ariela is just very concerned for you. She and I had an interesting conversation. We agreed about Samantha being a witch. She feels I am the right person for you. But I'm not convinced. One minute I want to love you the next minute I am trying to stop myself from running home. Why can't I figure you out?"

"You can't figure me out? You should be in my shoes. You are so passionate in bed, but yet, so reserved with your clothes on. One minute I think I am your world then the next I just feel like a plaything. I want to give you everything, but I feel like you want to give me nothing in return. Where is that fair?" I almost felt like he was going to cry. I cringed at the thought of hurting him like this. I was not going to be his slave, but at the same time I didn't want to leave him either.

"Alex, honey, I really think I am beginning to fall in love with you." He looked into my eyes and placed his hands on my back. "But, I am not sure where I fit in. I cannot grovel at your feet. I am not capable of changing myself, and I will not do it for you. You either have to accept me as I am, or I have to leave." He was pulling me in close to his chest. I loved the smell of him and didn't want him to let go of me.

"I don't want you to leave, ever. I just want you to look at me as your lead stallion. The herd leader that keeps you safe, happy and very satisfied. I don't want you to grovel in my presence; I just want you to desire to please me. I am not better than you are and I will never think of you as anything less than my equal; maybe in some ways you are superior. I just want you to trust me and love me. Can you do that?"

I didn't know what to say. For the first time in a very long time, I was speechless. 'Come on, Sarah, you can think of something quick-tongued to say,' but nothing was coming to mind. I wanted him to be happy, but above all, I needed to be happy. I let him pull me tighter to his chest. I was almost in tears. But why? Was it happiness or had he managed to break my will and I subconsciously realized this?

"I'll go call the vet and make sure it is okay to ride Jezzy. Then we will take her into the indoor arena where she will still be able to see Rubi. Okay?" I swore I heard a waver in his voice. Was he as emotional shaky as I was, at that moment?

"Okay." I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes, but there was no way I was going to let him see me cry. Not after that speech.

Alex had Miguel go and get Jezzy. He knew she was going to be very resistant to coming in. Miguel had a way with all of the horses, and Jezzy was no exception. She let Miguel bring her in without any problems. "Senõr, you might want to turn her out with Rubi more often. I think they enjoyed each other's company. Rubi did not want her to leave. To the point I was afraid for my safety."

"Sí, Miguel, I will think about it. Gracias." Miguel had Jezzy groomed and tacked by the time Alex changed into his riding clothes. I had never noticed how the tight fabric of the breeches drew your eyes to his crotch until now. I think he caught me staring because he gave me a very broad smile as soon as my eyes met his.

"Alright, let's see how feisty she is." He took the reins from Miguel and led her into the arena. Jezzy was very curious but minded her manners. Alex mounted her and they took a few laps around at a very slow and easy walk. You could see Jezzy trying to figure him out. Did he know what he was doing or could she get away with placing his ass on the ground?

I watched her arch her back; I knew what she was doing but far be it from me to say anything to Alex. I watched her spin and buck. Before I knew it, Alex was on the ground and cursing poor Jezzy. I tried to hide my laughter, but to no avail. I was proud of her; she had more guts than I did.

"You think that was funny?" Alex said, standing up and brushing himself off. Jezzy was at the far door, calling to Rubi.

"I think she was mad at you for taking her away from her new beau. Just get back on and don't give her a loose rein; she will be fine and so will your pride." I was near hysterics but I had to control myself.

The next attempt went much better. This time when Jezzy arched her back Alex was ready and spurred her into a very forward trot. I swear she looked at me and said, "I will accept him, but if he gives me a chance then dirt it is." I was never more proud of my little superstar. The rest of the ride went okay. It was going to take time for both of them to trust one another. I think Jezzy longer than Alex. I knew if the opportunity presented itself she would buck him off again, and I was fine with that.

I patted Jezzy and fed her a few pieces of carrots while she was groomed. Jezzy was again returned to her paddock with the other mares. It only took a few moments for her to squeal and once again jump her fence and Rubi's gate.

"Miguel, from now on just turn her out with Rubi; I don't want to see her hurt herself. Do you think we could turn her into an International Jumper, too?" I was laughing; I never knew she could jump so high.

"Señorita, she is too small to be an International Jumper. But I bet she would be great as a lower level Hunter, as long as Rubi was on the other side of each fence." He was laughing, too. No, she was not going to be jumping anything for a long while.

Alex was seated at the table when I returned from the barn. "You find her antics funny?"

"I find her determination, admirable. Let me go wash-up." I went to the kitchen sink and washed my hands.

"I think she is a talented athlete that has a lot of heart. I think she will be a good mother. I just am not sure how she will react to Rubi breeding other mares, in a few months."

"Maybe by then she will have tired of him." I said it without thinking.

"So, you are staying." He got me and I knew it. Shit, I have to learn to think before I speak.

"Maybe you will have tired of me by then, too." I really hoped not.

"I don't think I will have even begun to have you figured out in a few months."

"Well, if I am going to be staying—and yes, I do want to stay—let me have a look at the books. Maybe my mind can work some magic on the numbers for this place." At least I would be working and not just freeloading.

"Ariela, you heard that? I want to celebrate tonight. Retrieve a few bottles of the good wine from the cellar. Call Up-Town Caterers and have them prepare a steak and lobster dinner for everyone." I was so happy to hear the enthusiasm in his voice, and to think I was the cause for it.

"Senõr, two nights off in a row for everyone. I think they will come to expect this treatment more often. You are so kind to all of us. Señorita, I am so happy to hear you want to stay. I hope I did my part."

"Ariela, you are an amiga. I hope I can trust your decorum?" I said, giving her a wink.

"Sí, Señorita, I will not tell a soul." She kissed my hand and left in a rush.

I hobbled over to Alex and stood in front of him. I looked deeply into his green-eyes. I wanted us to be happy together. I laced my fingers together behind his head. I pulled his face towards my breasts. He lifted my shirt up and unhooked my bra. Freeing my breasts from their confines, he placed his head in-between them.

"I love your breasts, so warm and soft. Not to mention so very sensitive." With that, he sucked my tit into his mouth. "Do you want to go to the living room? No one will bother us."

He led the way and I slowly hobbled behind him. This was a room encased in pine-stained solid double doors. The furniture was from Victorian Era, and meticulously maintained. The walls were adorned with period pictures. Again, the walls were painted off-white. I was curious if he would let me add some color to this house.

"I want to try something a little different. Because of your ankle, we are very limited on what we can do, so I have devised a plan. I just need you to trust me. If you feel like things are getting out of hand, please remember the word Jezzy, okay?"

"Before we do anything, I need to set a few things straight. First, you think I am fun and experimental with my clothes off, but reserved and almost cold with my clothes on. There might be a reason. I do sincerely trust you not to hurt or harm me, when it comes to pressing me beyond my normal boundaries. I also find sex with you fun and interesting. I want you to please me and I want to please you, but that is the product of a normal healthy relationship. Right?" I was controlled in my tone and demeanor. I really needed to figure out how he expected me to act.

"Right, I would never do anything to harm you with or without your clothes on. And it is not that I find you cold. I think stand-offish is a better word. You seem to let yourself completely fall under my control. No not control, bad choice of words…" I could see him searching for a better word. "…my leadership in the bedroom. But with your clothes on you argue with me every chance you get. If I asked you to go right you would go…"

"…left. I know. I have always had a problem with authority, even as a child. With my clothes on, I feel like you are trying to make me become something I am not willing to be. I feel like you want me to accept everything you say and do to me as okay. Well, I have a serious problem not being in control of my own destiny. I really don't understand what you want from me with my clothes on or off. If it is complete submission, I am sorry it will never happen." Was this the end? I was not sure, he was offering me everything I could ever want, but at what cost? "If you want me to leave, I will."

"No! I don't want you to leave. I have fallen in love with who you are, not what I think I can make you become. Why is this so damned hard? I can't explain what I need to say." I could see the pain on his face, and then something changed. His eyes became hard and almost unfeeling. "Stop arguing with me every chance you get. You are not leaving and I don't want you to leave. I want you take your clothes off and let me blind-fold you, now!"

"I don't think so sir. I am not your personal playtoy. Furthermore if you do not change your tone, I am going home." What the heck, this man was becoming very weird, one minute he was caring and then yet again he changed to control freak extraordinaire. All of a sudden, he started laughing.

"I gotcha good. You really thought I meant that." He sat next to me on the sofa. "No, I really do want to blindfold you, but only if you agree." The tone was back to the caring Alex that I knew.

"Ha ha ha, I almost left. You know that? I did not find that at all funny. Blindfold me…I am still not sure. Promise not to hurt me?"

"I promise." He held up his three fingers. "Come over here, please." Behind a screen was the strangest looking contraption I had ever seen. "This is a swing; it is designed to support a lot of weight. It is safe, I promise. This is the best way I can think of to play with you, without hurting your leg. Please will you entertain my fantasy?"

"This does not look safe enough to hold a toothpick let alone me. How the heck am I suppose to get into this contraption? You promise it can hold me?" The device was strange; it looked like a bunch of wide leather straps with a satin type of seat. The spot where my right leg would go was a steel plate covered by velour and Velcro straps.

"As you can see I had a special leg piece made. It is designed to offer full support to your leg without any pressure being applied. I hope it is as comfortable as my artisan made it sound. Please, if you have any discomfort, let me know immediately. I do not want to cause you any additional pain. I have been guaranteed this will hold up to half-a-ton, so holding you and I together is not a problem. The bolts are attached to a beam in the ceiling; it was attached by a professional, also. When you have healed, this leg piece can be replaced with a normal ankle cuff. Will you please entertain me, and let me help you up into the seat?"

"Alright, but how is this suppose to help? And don't we need to be naked to have sex?" I was a little worried for my personal safety, not because of Alex, but because of the swing.

Alex came over to me; slowly he drew my shirt over my head, but did not pull it off all the way. Reaching around my back, he undid the snaps of my bra, letting it fall to the floor. Slowly he ran his hands down my back to the cheeks of my ass. He gently squeezed and then unbuttoned my shorts. I stepped out of them and my panties. Alex then stepped away from me. "Don't take your shirt off, yet."

When he returned to me, he took my shirt off. He was standing in front of me naked and with a blindfold. I tried to reject the blindfold, but quickly gave in. Maybe it would be fun, I could always beg for it to be taken off later. Gently he lifted me up into the seat of the swing. The material of the seat was a little slippery.

Alex walked away for a few minutes. I could not see where he went; I just knew I was alone. I heard him return.

"Trust me?" I just shook my head 'yes'. I felt the soft thick cuffs affixed to my wrists. Slowly he raised my arms up, drawing my wrists together, above my head, and attached to something. He placed my broken leg in the special harness and fastened the Velcro around my cast. I did not feel any pain, just a yearning to know what he was going to do to me. I felt the wide soft cuff attached to my good leg, and then drawn out to the side. I was spread-eagle, and could not move. I was a little scared, but knew I could trust Alex not to hurt me.

I was trying to get used to my position when I heard him say, "Are you ready? I really think you are going to enjoy this. Just remember if anything gets to be too much just say 'Jezzy.'" I nodded in agreement. "When I say something I expect an answer." I felt a slight sting on my upper thigh close to my crotch.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12