Alex is Bound

Story Info
He woke up to the feeling of a soft hand.
1.3k words
3.85
37.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at an erotic story. It was inspired by a relationship I share, though it is not based on a real event. I hope you enjoy it.

*

He woke up to the feeling of a soft hand caressing his already hard cock. "That's weird," he thought, "I don't remember taking anyone to bed last night. But then come to think of it I don't remember much of last night at all."

He rolled over to embrace the women next to him, but found out that he couldn't. His hand and legs were tightly bound leaving him spread eagle on the bed. Alex had fantasized before about being tied up and played with by a beautiful woman, but this was crossing the line.

"You crazy bitch what the fuck do yo-" he was cut off by a sharp slap across the face.

"You will address me as mistress, and never as a, Crazy, Bitch." She said the last two words slowly and accented them with two more smacks across the face. "Understand?"

He said nothing, just spat up at her in response.

"If you had been a good little slut I may have rewarded you." She said stroking his cock. Her lips wrapped around it for a moment and though they did not linger long he already felt ready to burst. "Instead I'll have to punish you."

She reached up above his head and twisted the large steel rod that his arms were tied to. She then reached down and did the same at his feet. Before he knew what had happened he was lying face down on the bed with two pillows below his crotch holding his ass in the air.

"I bet you're wondering why you are here, so I'll let you know what happened yesterday. Last night I met you for the first time and knew that I wanted you. And what I want, I get. This is something you would do well to learn slut." She said accenting some of her words with a slap across his ass. "I followed you for a while before drugging you and bringing you here to my humble abode. I live in a large house surrounded by miles of forest on all sides. There is no escape from your fate slut, you belong to me now. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I understand that I'm going to have to escape from here you crazy bitch."

"You would do well to mind that tongue slut. If you had submitted to me earlier you could be worshiping your mistress's pussy right now. Remember that as I punish you." She got up from the bed leaving him tied up and alone. "I'll only be gone for a minute, don't go anywhere." She said with an evil grin.

The room was silent for a few minutes as he lay there struggling with his bonds and thinking up a plan for escape. His struggles were to no avail, as he quickly found out that all her knots were skillfully tied. He did not notice as she reentered the room and was caught completely by surprise when she grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head up from the bed. He gasped when he saw a 7 inch pink strap on inches from his face.

"That's right slut, I'm gonna fuck you like the little bitch you are. I'll give you one last chance to redeem yourself. Suck my cock for me and I'll consider using some lube on you before I penetrate your tight little ass." He lay there silent for a moment considering. On the one hand this lady had kidnapped him and tied him to a bed and now she thought that she could just order him around. On the other hand he was already in way over his head and his situation just seemed to worsen with each step he took to resist her.

"I'll just play along for now until I find a chance to escape." He thought to himself, but even as he thought it he could not deny his arousal.

"Well slut, what's it gonna be?" She said with a wicked grin "Are you ready to submit?"

"Yes mistress" he replied meekly leaning forward and placing his lips around the tip of the strap on. She quickly rammed it the rest of the way down his throat.

"Damn strait you are slut." She laughed as she mercilessly fucked his face. "Mmmm you suck cock like a pro bitch. And you better get used to it because until you learn some manners you're going to be worshiping my cock."

She kept at it for what seemed like forever as he gasped for breath. Time seemed to tick by slowly as he fought to breath each time the strap on left him mouth only to have it shoved back down his throat moments later. He silently swore his revenge against her, but his cock betrayed him and seemed only to get harder the more she violated him. Unconsciously he bobbed him head back and forth in time with the pulsing of her cock.

When she finally left his mouth his lips moved forward and for an instant a look of disappointment crossed his face.

"My, aren't we a greedy slut," she taunted him, "but don't forget that this is your punishment. When you disobey me no amount of begging, pleading, or being good will save you. Do you understand that slut?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good boy," she said patting his head walked around him and mounted his backside. She placed the tip of the strap on right against his opening then said "What I'm about to do will hurt, a lot. I don't like to hurt you slut, but when you disobey me you give me no other choice."

She slowly inched the cock forward into his ass and he felt a searing pain shoot through him. This was the first time his passage had been penetrated and it left him speechless and writhing on the bed. When he finally recovered she spoke "I want to hear you beg me for forgiveness slut. Let me know that you have learned your lesson."

"Ooooh please." He moaned as she slid the cock out and began to slowly pump it back and forth "Forgive me mistress. I've been a bad little slut." He moaned incoherently for the next five minutes begging her for forgiveness and telling her how he would be a good slut from now on. Meanwhile her own orgasm was quickly building. She began to howl and rode his ass harder. "I'm, Gonna, come, slut" she moaned and then she screamed out as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

When she finished riding out her orgasm she scooped up a glob of cum which had seeped out of her pussy and onto the strap on. "Look how much you made me cum slut." She said placing her finger in front of his face than promptly pressing it against his lips. He opened his mouth and licked of her finger with relish, savoring her sweet juices.

"I didn't even have to ask," she marveled patting him on the head. "You're such a good cum slut." She began to rub his cock then added "I may just let you cum after all."

Whether it was pride for having made his mistress happy, or a burning desire for release, he did not object to being called her cum slut. For that moment he had sincerely accepted his position and he moaned out as he said "Oh please mistress, I'm your little slut. Please let me cum."

Strap on still buried deep within his ass she began to slowly stroke his cock. His orgasm quickly built up and she could feel his cock throbbing in her hand.

"That's right slut. Show me that you truly belong to me. Cum for me!" She began to softly fuck his ass still stroking his cock. This pushed him over the edge and he came hard. When he stopped coming she slowly removed the strap on from his ass and stepped up off the bed. He felt overwhelmed with a feeling of loss, but drifted off to sleep smiling and happy to be her mistress.