Alex Is Forced To Become A Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
337 Followers

"Ah, Alex you have seen your personal web-site. We will work on it, but it is a fair first draft. What do you think?" Alex turned around and saw who he took to be Marie-Louise as she entered in to the room. She was dressed in a smart navy blue business suit. Alex estimated she was in her mid forties, she had a good figure, long straight brown hair and a pretty, slightly severe, face.

"No way, not even a chance. You hired a model, this I am more than happy to do for you. But there is no ****ing way I am doing this. Please take the website down this ****ing minute. If this is a joke I don't think it is ****ing funny. I also did not find being sodomised earlier today terribly ****ing amusing. Do I make myself clear? In fact I am sick of this place. Please call me a taxi and I will be off as soon as I have my things together. You can discuss compensation with my ****ing solicitors."

"OK Alex, cool down I realise you are angry but there is no reason to lose your cool..."

"I think I have every right to lose my ****ing cool. I have been ****ing raped and there is a website offering me as a ****ing whore."

Marie-Louise bent forward so her head was only inches away from Alex, she quietly said, "Alex, I understand but I will not have you interrupting me. This is your final warning. If you swear or interrupt me again I will have you restrained. Understand?" Alex was intimidated, she spoke softly but there was something in her expression that convinced him that she meant what she said. He also realised he was not going to be able to physically fight his way out of the castle so he knew he would have to negotiate, ideally extracting a decent sum of money and an early exit.

"Alex, I have to apologise we have deceived you. Sadly there is no 'Heaven and Hell' brand. It was all a lie. The modelling job was a charade to get you and Louise over here. The purported length of the job will mean no one will look for you for months. If they do they will probably start in France and you are now in Bavaria. You should be flattered that we put a lot of work into getting you over here. We have done a lot of research to ensure you will fit into the Cartwright and Palmer organisation."

"You are a model, but to be honest your career is going nowhere, you have barely worked in the last two years. You seem incapable of economising and by our calculations you will be through your savings in about two or at most three years. You have no experience of, and little aptitude for, the office life, so your prospects seem pretty bleak. We hacked your computer and know you are into BDSM, you even visited a professional dominatrix last June. We interviewed her and she confirmed you were enthusiastic, could take a fair amount of pain and clearly knew 'the ropes', she was pretty sure you had been a regular with one or more other dominants. Our talent scout, Chiara Salvadori, also reported that you took little persuading to sexually humiliate yourself during her photo shoot. We therefore thought you would be an ideal recruit. OK so far?"

Alex hated to admit it but they had clearly done their research. He didn't want Marie-Louise to see his surprise so merely nodded. "Alex, to cut to the quick. You are going to be a prostitute, if you like it or not. The only question is, if you will choose the hard or easy way. Let me spell out the hard way; if you will not cooperate we will have to drug you. This is perhaps a slight understatement, in fact we will turn you into a junkie. We will inject you with larger and larger doses of heroin until you are pathetically addicted. We will then pass you over to another organisation that runs a brothel on the Croatian coast. Their clientele is none too sophisticated so will be happy to use you. The sad thing is you will be happy to comply simply to get your next fix. You will work servicing as many as ten clients a day for as long as your body holds up. I have never enquired what would happen after your health deteriorates and would prefer not to know. You probably remember Thomas Hobbes wrote 'life of man (is) solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short'. Yours really will be." "The alternative is to willingly work for Cartwright and Palmer. You would still be a prostitute, but the difference is you would serve a high class clientele. The period of your service would be limited to three years (subject to certain 'productivity' hurdles) and after this you would be a rich young man. We will even provide you with fictitious references so you can get a good job on your return to London." "It is your choice, before you ask, there is no third option and abusing me will get you nowhere. Please don't think you can escape, you see John and Terry behind you," referring too two tough looking security guards, "they are just two of our large security detail. They are known to get a little intemperate at times. If you cause any difficulties you will become their 'Barrack room whore' and they will be a lot less gentle than Damien was yesterday. If you do not ask for a job with Cartwright and Palmer we will simply assume you wish to spend the rest of your days naked in some cell in Croatia and will start injecting you with none too pure heroin later this evening. I will be back in an hour, please be ready with your answer." Alex said nothing as Marie-Louise left the room. He had little doubt she meant what she said. At one level the choice was pathetically simple; on the other could he bring himself to ask for a job as a prostitute? He wondered if he could get the words out. He got up and started kicking anything to hand. As he was not wearing shoes this was painful, but even pain was better than thinking about what that ****ing woman had said to him. Alex sat back down and cradled his head in his arms and tried to cry. The physical tears would not come out but the despair was real enough.

Marie-Louise watched Alex on closed circuit TV. She was keen for him to have a good cry, the more he could release his pain and frustration the quicker he would accept his predicament. She knew he was no idiot and would accept her offer of a job with Cartwright and Palmer. This said, the threat of a life as junkie whore was real and she had had to carry it out on a few occasions, to her genuine regret.

After about ninety minutes Marie-Louise felt the time was ripe to confront Alex, so she went back to her office, "So Alex what is it to be?"

"Well, I have little choice do I? I formally apply to work for your company. Can I stress I am doing this under great duress."

"Good Alex, I knew you would be sensible. I will give you a formal contract, but the terms are you will retain 40% of any fee paid by our client for your services. The accumulated cash will be paid out after three years or when it reaches $1.2 million if this is earlier. You will obey all instructions from Cartwright and Palmer officers without question. Discipline is important here, if you break the rules, depending on the offence, you will either be assigned the least desirable clients, fined or if the offence is serious or infringements too frequent sent off to the place I referred to earlier. You will service male and female clients and you should be aware many of our clients value the dungeon facilities offered by the company. You will comply with any requests that your dates make and as you become more experienced you will anticipate your dates' whims and desires. I promise we will make you a very good prostitute by the end of your stay with us."

"Jo, could you please escort Alex to his room. He is in Suite 14, perhaps you can explain some of the basic rules."

Jo, an attractive young woman dressed in a white satin military style jacket and very short white satin skirt, came forward and motioned for Alex to follow her. Suite 14 was palatial. In its centre was a large four poster bed, the furniture and paintings were obviously quality antiques. There was a small dining table near the open fireplace. Jo opened one door and showed Alex a very modern bathroom. She swiped a smartcard near the other door and escorted Alex into a dungeon. He saw most of the equipment that he had seen in the professional dominatrix's dungeon, it was just that the quality was obviously so much higher. The room was immaculate. But before Alex could study things in detail Jo motioned him to return to his bedroom.

"Alex, I am pleased you chose to work here. I hope you will be happy. The House rules are in a binder on the desk, you should study them carefully to avoid unnecessary punishments. In simple terms if you see any Cartwright and Palmer officers, those in normal work clothes, you should immediately fall on your knees. If they say, 'the position' you must strip naked, wherever you are and regardless of who is watching and kneel with your hands behind your back. Your knees should be about eighteen inches apart."

"The computer on your desk contains a diary showing your dates. Study it carefully. It will tell you a lot about the client, their likes and dislikes and any specific requirements e.g. what you are expected to wear, anything you should swot-up on before the date etc. You should be careful to follow these instructions. Sexual relations between slaves are forbidden without written authority, in reality none of us much need extra sex so it is not a problem but it is something worth remembering."

"You will see your cupboards are stocked with clothes. Your colour is clearly black. You will find a kimono, shorts, swimwear and stuff for the gym. You will quickly get the idea of what to wear when. The get up I am wearing if my waitress outfit. You will have something similar. You will be given various menial duties when you don't have a date. Your diary will indicate your duties. Now let's go down to the pool, you'll need to change." Alex caught the bikini Jo threw and turned around to fund somewhere to change, Jo saw his concern, "Alex just change. You will get used to being naked around here, also I need those baggy shorts and T shirt. You will find the Cartwright and Palmer uniform is rather briefer. Now hurry up."

Alex accepted the inevitable and changed under Jo's gaze. Initially he found it rather difficult to sort the bikini but eventually he managed it, God it was brief.

Alex followed Jo trying not to seem unduly self conscious. She showed him to the pool. Alex looked around the pool and saw about twenty people lounging on sun beds, most, probably three quarters were girls the rest men. As he was surveying the scene a bell rang and they all rose and started to move off to a largish room to one side. Jo indicated they should follow. Alex saw everyone getting into two straightish lines taking off whatever they were wearing and kneeling down ('the position' if he remembered correctly). Alex followed suit, like a new boy at school, he just wanted to blend in.

Marie-Louise entered and stood at a rostrum at the front. Everyone immediately stopped taking and looked towards her, "Right, listen up, we have a busy weekend ahead of us, so can I please remind you all to check your diaries on a regular basis. We are also likely to have a number of clients who appear unannounced that means you must look your best when in the pool area or gym as a client may be watching. We have one small party this weekend that will involve Jo, Lucy, Sandy and Vikki in banqueting suite 2. Kathy you are reserve. Lastly can I introduce three new recruits; Louise, Jenny and Alex. Please make them welcome. Jenny is an experienced call girl but Louise and Alex are new to our profession so I am sure they would welcome your advice and wisdom. You all remember how hard your first few tricks were. Oh by the way Alex and Louise get yourselves shaved, House rules."

Alex knew Marie-Louise was not referring to his stubble. He wondered how one shaves one's pubes. As he was leaving the room Damien came up to him and offered his hand "Good to see you Alex, pleased you chose to join us. I am Damien. We met earlier."

Alex shook Damien's outstretched hand. He didn't want to offend anyone as he felt very alone and vulnerable. He was none too sure about Damien's choice of words, does being buggered really count as meeting someone? "Damien, of course. To be honest I feel a little lost, this all seems new and unfamiliar. For a start how do I shave myself?"

"No problem, the trick is to cut most of the hair short with a pair of scissors, next to take a hot shower to soften the remaining hair and then simply wet shave as normal. Takes a bit of time and you have to be careful but you'll be OK. I will be in my room for the next hour, extension 12, so give me a ring if you get into any difficulties."

"Right will do." Alex turned to go back to his room. He had noticed that Damien was wearing a green bikini with C&P 12 embroidered in the left corner (how convenient!) After their initial meeting Alex really did not want Damien to help with the shaving, in fact he couldn't think of anything worse, but to give him his due he seemed genuinely trying to be helpful. The sex seemed to be totally unimportant to him, Alex supposed it was all in a day's work.

~

Alex went back to his room and trimmed all the long pubic hair he could and then shaved the rest a Damien suggested. He felt odd rubbing the shaving foam around his balls, in fact it was rather erotic, but once he relaxed it was not that difficult to shave himself. He was pleased to have passed his first test.

Alex then went to examine the clothes he was meant to wear. There were a dozen black tie side bikinis and a similar number of black silk briefs. They looked to be good quality all with a discrete C&P 14 embroidered on them. He wondered if the bikinis needed to be quite so brief but things would be easier without pubes and he reasoned everyone would be wearing similar stuff. He had two thigh length kimonos in black silk, six black pairs of satin shorts (the type footballers wore in the seventies, sometimes called hot-pants) and six satin T shirts. The gym kit was short and tight, it was again black but had a large Cartwright and Palmer logo on it along with his number 14. Lastly there were a few normal T shirts and sweatshirts again with the Cartwright and Palmer logo.

The only thing not in black was the waiter's outfit. It was white. The jacket had a military look to it, the collar was high and the front was done up with sixteen gold buttons. The effect was finished off with some gold epaulettes. The shorts were white satin, with a similar (revealing) cut to his black shorts. Alex looked at his diary and saw he was on breakfast duty the next day. A note said Lucy-2 would call on him at 9am and show him his duties.

Serving breakfast was fairly simple, the cook would prepare the breakfasts and mark each tray with a room number, all Alex had to do was knock on the door and ask the client if they wanted him to put the trays on the small dining table or if they would prefer to be served in bed. Alex then had to unfurl the napkin and pour the first cup of coffee or tea and leave. Pretty straightforward.

So with some confidence, Alex knocked at his first door. He entered and asked the client if she would prefer to take breakfast in bed or if he should leave the tray on the table. The client wanted to be served in bed. Alex approached the bed and was monetarily surprised to see a beautiful and pretty well endowed brunette sitting topless waiting for her breakfast, snuggled up beside her was a clearly naked Jenny. Alex placed the tray in front of the lady but putting the napkin down was going to be tricky as Jenny was sucking one of her nipples. In the end Alex decided to abandon the napkins and merely pour the coffee and leave. Before he could do so, the client, called out, "Stop, have I seen you before?"

"No Mistress, I am new at Cartwright and Palmer."

"OK, let's have a look at you, come here."

Alex approached the bed.

"Strip."

Alex did as he was told and stood naked in front of Jenny and her client.

"What do you think Jenny?"

"His name is Alex, I think he looks sweet. He has that innocent look that brings out the horny devil in me."

The client reached out and started stroking Alex's cock, "Yes, Jenny my dear you are right. I love dominating his sort. But I still want more fun with you before I leave. OK Alex you can go. I will book you on my next visit and frankly can't wait to get you alone in a dungeon." Alex picked up his shorts and jacket and made a quick exit.

When Alex got back after his breakfast duties he wondered what he should be doing. He first checked his diary and found he had no bookings for the day, hardly surprising he mused as his web-page had only been live for about a day. Alex didn't know the form but suspected he was required to go to the pool area in case a client turned up who had not booked a specific whore. Alex knew he would have to wear one of the Cartwright and Palmer tie-side bikinis. As ever it was a struggle but eventually he tied the cords so that both sides were approximately symmetrical and tight enough to keep him reasonably secure.

Alex knew that he would have to serve clients and this would mean having sex and performing other sexual services, but still had not really come to terms with the reality, he simply did not know if he would be able to obey when he was told to get into bed. He was deeply concerned at how things would turn out in practice.

At that moment Marie-Louise came in. She didn't knock. Alex immediately fell to his knees. He seemed to see a slight smile spread over the lady's face.

"Good, Alex you are learning. People say you are settling in well. Have you shaved?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then show me."

Alex rose and removed his bikini. Marie-Louise quickly felt his balls, "OK, you seem to have done a good job. You should use Immac on a daily basis, but at least initially you will need to shave regularly. Many of our clients prefer shaved men, I personally think it is more hygienic. You should be pleased, your web-page has had a large number of hits. It seems you are likely to be popular with our female clientele, particularly those with a sadistic streak. Go to the store room and draw some PVC kit and you might as well get some wet-look shorts and underwear. Dominants like that sort of thing."

Just then a 'ping' came from Alex's computer. Marie-Louise walked over and opened his diary.

"Alex, you have your first booking, a Mrs Rubenstein, or more correctly her niece. Seems we don't know much about the niece, other than she is eighteen. Her aunt indicates she is inexperienced and you are to be a birthday present. The only request is for us to provide a selection of crops and floggers. You are about to start your new career, so make sure you give her a good time. They arrive at four. We can't teach you much about sex in a couple of hours but get down to Mrs Aubrey's office, on the second floor, she will give you a crash course on some useful techniques and how to give a massage."

Alex dressed in his satin T shirt and shorts and waited for his first client. He wondered how it would be in reality, would he really be able to offer his body to a paying customer? What if they were ugly? Alex heard a noise as the door was opened and immediately got to his knees to greet his customers.

Mrs Rubenstein was a well preserved lady probably in her mid to late forties. She was wearing a charcoal grey business suit and the way she strode into the room made it clear she was used to getting her way. She was followed by a youngish girl, evidently her niece, dressed in a dowdy shirt and long skirt.

"Well Georgina, all is revealed, this is your eighteenth birthday present." Mrs Rubenstein said pointing to Alex, "I thought it would be rather more fun than a book token. You should know that men can be bought with small change."

Mrs Rubenstein sat herself at the dining table, her obviously shocked niece followed suit, "Alex here will provide any services you want. I know when I was your age I wanted to explore and experiment. Alex will be happy to oblige." Turning to Alex for the first time she said, "Alex come here, and strip." Alex did as he was told and stood naked, hands behind his back, in front of Mrs Rubenstein, "You see Georgina he is very obedient, you can really have your wicked way with him. Come on lighten up, this should be fun. Enjoy yourself, I am going to see one of Alex's colleagues. I will give you a call in a couple of hours. Remember we are meeting your parents for dinner at 8.30." With that Mrs Rubenstein got up and left, leaving a fairly bemused Georgina looking at a naked Alex.

TimT1972
TimT1972
337 Followers