Alex Is Forced To Become A Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
336 Followers

To break the resulting silence Alex said, "Mistress, can I get you a drink or answer any of your questions?"

This seemed to bring Georgina back to the present "You are really here for me? And you will do anything I want?"

"Yes Mistress."

"OK, come here."

Alex stood in front of the girl, who started to stroke his penis "I have never seen one in real life, why don't you have any hair?"

"I was told to shave, Mistress."

"As you may have guessed I am very inexperienced so you must be gentle with me and stop immediately if I ask you to."

"Of course, Mistress."

"Where is the bathroom? I had better get out of these clothes."

Alex sat on the bed and waited. He was surprised when Georgina came out of the bathroom in a very flattering silk bra and panties set. This seemed to give her added confidence, though Alex sensed that this was only skin deep.

"So what do we do now?"

"Mistress, you are in charge. I could give you a massage or perhaps you would like to whip me, your aunt asked me to bring a collection of whips and crops. They are over on the chest of draws."

Georgina was clearly intrigued and went to have a look. She picked up a riding crop and examined it. She was clearly still unsure if she could or wanted to whip Alex. Alex saw Georgina's nervousness and in a strange way his heart went out to her, he bent over one of the chairs to show he was available and perhaps give her the confidence to try. He tensed his muscles to make his bottom look as inviting as he could. Georgina went up behind Alex with the crop in her hand but did not strike him, she merely massage his bottom pressing herself against him "You really are here for my pleasure?" she murmured, "I want a massage."

"Yes Mistress. Please lie on the massage table and I will get the essential oils."

Georgina went to the table and stripped off her lingerie in a seemly relaxed manner and sat on the edge of the table as Alex collected his stuff. Alex glanced at her and saw she actually had a very good body that had been hidden under her frumpy clothes. She seemed to be relaxing and appeared surprisingly comfortable being naked in front of him. He started on her shoulders, it sounds a cliché but she was very tense, as he massaged she seemed to relax. Alex went down her back until he got to her buttocks. They really were perfect, he noticed she almost imperceptibly spread her legs as his hands reached the lower reaches of her bottom. He made sure he spent a little time on her legs despite the urge to see and start on her front.

"OK, can you please turn over."

Georgina did as she was asked. She used her arm to shield her eyes from the light, in reality Alex felt this was to hide her embarrassment. Georgina may have been embarrassed but she was also clearly excited. She moved a little 'to get comfortable' in doing so she spread her legs further.

Alex started on her legs and moved up her beautiful body. When he came to her pussy he skirted the most sensitive area and moved to her stomach, and then her breasts. He took his time as he massaged her pert tits. Georgina kept her eyes closed but clearly was enjoying herself. Georgina's body looked a picture, naked, legs spread her skin glistening from the essential oils. She no longer looked like an awkward teenager.

"Are you going to give me a proper massage? You have missed a pretty important area."

"Yes, Mistress."

Alex then started to massage her groin as he got nearer her pussy she began to gyrate slowly. Still cautious, Alex massaged the areas between Georgina's legs, she spread them wider willing him to continue. Finally Alex started on the virgina itself, initially very gently, but gradually increasing the pressure. Georgina was now breathing deeply clearly extremely turned on. Alex decided to go further and softly inserted his forefinger into her pussy, this brought an immediate deep sigh.

"Alex I can't last out much longer, take me to bed." Before he could do anything she jumped up and dragged him to the bed. She lay down and spread her legs as wide as they would go, "Please be gentle."

Alex climbed on the bed and slowly inserted his cock. Initially Georgina lay there without moving but she seemed to overcome her nerves, perhaps because it didn't hurt as much as she had expected, and clasped Alex and started whispering obscenities in his ear as she told him to take her quicker and deeper. Alex thrusts were forceful but not aggressive, quickly Alex and Georgina coalesced in a perfect rhythm. She began scratching his back as she reached climax. Alex ensured she came before he allowed himself such pleasure. After they had finished, Georgina just laid on the bed, legs spread, making no attempt to cover herself. She was in her private heaven and it was not for Alex to intrude.

"Thank you Alex, this has been the best birthday present my aunt has ever given me."

"Can I do anything else for you, Mistress?"

"I am drained, but if I am really grown up let's have a drink."

Alex ordered a bottle of champagne, by the time Lucy-1 arrived Georgina had got under the covers. They sat and sipped the drink together. Georgina lay on Alex's stomach gently kissing his nipples.

After about half an hour Georgina seemed to slowly recover from her state of ecstasy and started to massage Alex's cock, gently, playfully rather than with any great urgency. Eventually her aunt called and said she would be over shortly. Georgina did not stir for a few minutes and then went and had a shower leaving Alex to his private thoughts. He realised he had just been paid for sex so was now technically a prostitute. It didn't really feel that way, Georgina had been as pleasurable as any sex he had ever had. It was sheer bliss, God he would have paid her! This said, he knew all clients would not be that good and some would be positively revolting, but it was nice he had started with such a wonderful girl. Alex followed Georgina into the shower and dressed in his satin shorts and T shirt and waited with Georgina for Mrs Rubenstein. When her aunt arrived there was a brief conversation as she enquired if Georgina had enjoyed her birthday present and when her niece said she had, they left without further ado.

Alex was surprised when he received a 'thank you' note the next week. He smiled as he saw Georgina's immature girly handwriting but however much he tried to be cynical he was very touched.

When Alex was looking at his diary he noticed an 'earnings' tab and saw he had been credited for Georgina's date. It had been a generous birthday present but Alex was troubled seeing the figure in US dollars. On one level he was gratified, it was material sum of money, on another the stark figure illustrated his status and profession; he had sex for money.

~

A few nights later Alex was on waiter duties. The last room on his round was Jenny's. He knocked and entered. Jenny was at the table entertaining the same female client he had met when he had served her breakfast on his first morning. Jenny was wearing a short Cartwright and Palmer kimono whilst her client was in a formal business suit. When Alex served the main course the ladies ignored him, but when he came to the coffee he was surprised when the client said, "Alex, please stay I may have a job for you."

Alex turned around and faced the two women, saying "Yes Mistress."

"Jenny, how do you fancy having a 'party' with our delectable waiter? Looking at his pert arse, I was thinking of having him in the dungeon. Is there likely to be a problem with that?"

"Oh no Amanda, if he is on waiter duty he can't have a client tonight. I will check but there are always dungeons free. You can borrow some of my kit if you would like to dress up, I am one of the few dominants in this place. As Alex is inexperienced his fee will be reasonable, anyway he will be a lot cheaper than me!"

"Jenny, that sounds great. You," pointing to Alex "strip." Amanda then put a couple of after dinner mints on a saucer and said "Eat." Alex knew the form. He knelt and tried to eat one of the mints 'doggy style' as they were flat and thin this was difficult. As he tried he had to get his face down to the saucer meaning his arse was stuck up for the ladies to see. As he tried to get a grip on the mint he wiggled and spread his legs ever wider. Amanda found this ever so amusing, giving him a gentle kick now and then to push Alex off balance making it ever harder to grip the damned mints. Alex finally succeeded and took 'the position'.

Jenny showed her client her wardrobe. Jenny produced some of her outfits; a short black latex dress, some PVC underwear, a PVC leotard-like 'body', a PVC corset and a tight PVC skirt and shorts. Amanda was clearly a novice at this sort of thing. She fingered the clothes with obvious trepidation.

"Amanda, feel free to try anything on. The collars, gloves etc are in that chest of draws. Do you want me to send Alex out of the room while you change?"

"Thanks, let Alex stay, you must realise he simply doesn't matter."

Amanda picked the PVC shorts and very brief PVC bikini top. The shorts were very tight and Amanda had some difficulty getting them on but when she was finished it was clearly worth the effort. She finished the outfit by borrowing a pair of Jenny's calf high boots. Jenny wore the latex dress. They both chose metal collars.

"Let's get started, Alex come here you need a slave collar." Alex rose, but before he moved Amanda corrected him, "On your knees, crawl." Alex did as he was told and knelt in front of Amanda. She had to bend over to buckle on the leather collar quite intentionally forcing Alex's face into her groin. This was torture but remarkably sweet torture, Amanda toned body smelt delicious. She was clearly turned on at the prospect of torturing her first man.

Jenny indicated that the next door dungeon was free and they could start their games. Amanda pulled on the leash attached to Alex's collar and made him crawl to the centre of the dungeon.

"Jenny we have our slave, what do you suggest?"

"Amanda, I am surprised your imagination is not running in overdrive. This place has pretty well everything a dominatrix could ever need. What we do really depends on if you want to humiliate him, or cause him pain. On the pain front there are loads of whips and floggers, clamps for his nipples and balls, candles so we can pour hot wax on him, you name it. Then we can go for his arse; dildos and strap-ons."

Amanda dropped Alex's leash and started examining some of the toys, whilst she did Jenny walked up, legs spread, and said "Lick." pointing at her boots. Alex saw Jenny was playing the dominatrix rather than the fellow whore. Alex got down on his hands and knees and started licking her boots. To get down to ground level, he had to spread his legs leaving him very exposed.

Amanda walked over and Alex felt the sting of a cane, "I've found some toys. Alex I want you on the bondage frame." Alex got up and stood naked on the footrests whilst Jenny did up the wrist and ankle cuffs.

Amanda went towards Alex carrying what seemed to be a number of chains with a few clips attached. She attached one clip to Alex's collar and let the chain fall, two more clips were attached to his nipples, at his waist the was another chain which reached around his middle, then there were a further two clips hanging around his balls, lastly Amanda pulled the end of the chain up between his buttocks and clipped it onto the chain that was wrapped around his waist. She knelt down and attached the clips to Alex's balls, this hurt, this really hurt. Alex squealed with pain, Amanda and Jenny laughed. Alex was very exposed the slighted tug on the chain would pull the clips on his nipples and balls causing Alex acute pain. Amanda admired her handiwork, the chain was thick and heavy and it looked as if Alex was wearing some form of harness, an appropriate uniform for a slave Amanda thought.

Amanda went around the back of the frame and gave the chain running between Alex's buttocks a good tug, she liked the sound of Alex's cry of pain, but also wanted to make sure the harness was secure. Alex was going to be wearing it for some time. Amanda stood in front of Alex and gently pulled the chain, this stretched Alex's nipples and balls causing him great pain. Amanda then started playing, pulling the chain a tiny amount, so giving Alex the smallest teak of pain. After some small pulls Amanda gave the chain a vigorous tug producing much more pain. Alex just didn't know what to expect. All the time Amanda kept her face just inches away from Alex's. She was so beautiful but caused him so much misery.

Amanda walked round and looked at Alex's perfect behind, it almost looked as if he were wearing a chain G string, but it would give him little protection. Amanda had known the first time she had seen Alex's naked bottom that she would have to abuse it, it was just made for her. Amanda hit Alex with an old fashioned cane. She felt a shiver of sexual pleasure as Alex screamed and waited as thin red line appeared on his buttocks. Amanda felt a sense of liberation as she whipped Alex, not too hard but hard enough to leave some lovely marks. She approached Alex and pressed her body hard against his, feeling the warmth of his bottom, she gripped his nipple clamps and gave them a good tweak and whispered "Oh Alex, I am enjoying this, you will be my slave and get used to my every whim."

Amanda moved to Alex's front as she wanted to see his reaction to her whipping. She continued to strike Alex, now with a cat-and-nine-tails. She took Jenny's advice and avoided whipping Alex's penis directly and concentrated on the sensitive area between his legs. This was not some act, she had a naked slave and was intent on causing him great pain, bliss, bliss.

All the time Jenny stood legs apart and arms crossed and watched Alex's torture, this session was for Amanda's benefit and she did not want to spoil her client's fun. After a while, Jenny motioned Amanda to come to the back of the dungeon and whispered "You better take the clamps off Alex's nipples and balls."

"Why he looks sweet, surely he can take the pain."

"Yes, but as the clamps stop blood circulating, leaving them on for much more than half an hour can do real damage. The fun thing is that when you take the clamps off the blood returns and causes him if anything more pain, watching his expression will be amusing."

Amanda did as Jenny suggested and as predicted Alex squealed with pain. Oh Amanda loved this. Jenny then gave Amanda a small bottle saying "This might be entertaining." When Amanda smelt it she realised it was Tiger balm in a gel form. She did not think that Alex had any serious sporting injuries but thought he might appreciate it all the same. She therefore gave his balls and nipples a good coating, in her enthusiasm she even stuck her fingers up his butt. It took a couple of minutes for Alex to feel the heat but when he did it felt as if someone had set his balls alight. It was not conventional pain but was extremely uncomfortable it just felt so hot, despite this Alex saw he had achieved a huge erection. Amanda and Jenny laughed, Amanda turned to Jenny and took her and passionately almost brutally kissed her, this was a kiss of sexual passion rather than affection. She rolled Jenny's latex dress up to her waist and falling to her knees gave Jenny's pussy a further long kiss followed up with some gentle licking. When Amanda had finished Jenny did not adjust her dress and left her pussy and bottom on display.

"Jenny can I borrow a pair of your panties?"

"Of course, Amanda, why?"

"I think it would be fun to dress Alex up in them. I also think they would make a nice memento for me. It will be fun going into a conference room full of bankers in my slave's knickers!"

Jenny got a pair and dangled them under Alex's nose. Jenny had chosen a silk pair in bright green (clearly Jenny's 'colour'). Alex struggled to get into them, he worked out the trick was to force his penis down, if it went to either side the thin material would not keep it in. All the time as he battled away, he was being watched by the girls. He hoped he would not get an erection or there was no way he would get into the panties. In the end he found they were just about big enough to cover his cock, things looked much better as he had no public hair. He was not too worried that most of his bottom was on show. Amanda giggled when she saw Alex in them, "Can I take a photo of him?"

"Amanda, our management doesn't much like customers taking photos but they aren't going to deny you, go ahead."

Amanda reached for her phone and took a couple of photos of Alex in the knickers. She couldn't resist getting him to strip and get in the 'position' and then having Alex bending over the whipping horse, after all they were her welts and she wanted a record. Lastly she snapped a couple of Jenny in her latex dress, Jenny entered into the spirit by pulling the top of her dress down to give Amanda a shot of her topless.

"Amanda what do you think about putting Alex in a little bondage?"

"Fine, Jenny. Do your worst."

Jenny put wrist cuffs on Alex than attached them behind his neck. This was not unduly uncomfortable. Then he felt Jenny put her lubricated finger up his arse. Since joining Cartwright and Palmer he had become used to people playing with his bottom most put dildos or their dick up it, but he had some strange requests, one man put one of his cucumbers up Alex, he had always wondered what happened to that vegetable!

Alex felt a cold metal object being inserted into his behind, he knew better than to resist, the object had a largish ball on the end. Jenny pushed it up so it was reasonably secure. Alex then felt a chain being attached to the object, pulled tight and attached to his wrist cuffs. Alex could feel and guess what was happening but could not see. Jenny had inserted an anal hook into him; this was a smooth, blunt metal hook, about an inch thick and six inches long.

"Amanda, the beauty of the arrangement is that Alex's arms will get stiff and if he tries to straighten them he puts pressure on the hook in his arse, he will then try to relieve the pressure on his anus by trying to push his arms further behind his head, thereby increasing the pressure on his arms. Whatever he does he will be uncomfortable and if he is constantly increasing and decreasing pressure on the anal hook he is effectively fucking himself, brilliant don't you think!"

"Oh my poor little slave."

"Amanda, we can also have fun by whipping him, every strike causes pain but when he flinches he will also force the ball further up his arse. We can effectively anally fuck him for hours!"

Jenny then ordered Alex to lie on his back on the whipping horse and attached his ankles to more restraints spreading his legs. Jenny positioned his bottom on the edge of the horse so that Amanda could 'play' with his arse if she wanted to. She gave his cock a quick wank so he was erect when Amanda approached the horse, she thought her client would appreciate this. Finally she blind-folded him.

Amanda came over with two lighted candles, it amused Jenny when she saw they were in the shape of a phallus. "Let's start with his nipples, Jenny can you please suck his left, I will do his right." Alex had the extraordinary sensation of the two ladies licking and sucking his nipples their soft hair falling in his face and on his stomach. Although Alex was pretty sure pain would follow as he could smell if not see the candle, the feeling was terribly erotic, his erection was now monumental.

Suddenly Amanda stopped and stood up, Jenny followed suit. Amanda now bent down and started pouring the wax directly on Alex's nipples. Alex felt the extreme heat and pain as the hot wax touched the skin, the pain was momentary before he experienced the rather pleasant feel of the wax cooling. Amanda covered both nipples and then went on to the rest of his exposed body. As he was blind-folded he had no idea as to where Amanda might strike, one minute it was his shaved armpit the next the inner thigh. Every time the wax was poured on him, Alex recoiled from the pain putting more pressure on the anal hook. Amanda took particular pleasure in pouring hot wax over Alex's balls, the pain was intense.

TimT1972
TimT1972
336 Followers