Alex Works As A Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Ute then bent over and massaged Alex's nipples, when they seemed pretty erect she produced two vicious looking clamps and attached them. Alex squealed with pain. Ute then attached two similar clamps to Alex's balls. The clamps were attached to chains, Ute then clipped these four chains to one longer chain, this she threaded through a pulley positioned about Alex's head. She then secured the chain to a heavy weight.

"Alex, as you have doubtless realised the 'Heaven' part of the session is at an end and the 'Hell' is about to begin. When I drop this weight it will pull the clips on your nipples and balls. I would prepare yourself."

Alex was already in great pain, but knew it would get worse. He was right, when Ute dropped the weight he felt a huge pull as the clamps rose pulling his balls and nipples. Alex's body was now suspended several inches above the bed by the most sensitive parts of his anatomy. To reduce the pressure Alex tried to push his body up on his shoulders and thighs, it helped but not much. Kristin and Sabine clapped as they saw Ute's ingenuity.

The girls watched Alex as his writhed in pain. After what seemed like an age Ute removed the clips, this brought more pain in the short term. Alex collapsed on then bed. Kristin and Sabine then released Alex's restraints, when he was free, Alex doubled up into the foetal position massaging his poor nipples and balls.

"Come on Alex don't feel sorry for yourself, no harm done. Now get on all fours we want to have some more fun."

Alex picked himself up and got on his hands and knees. Kristin then produced a portable set of stocks, this was a four foot long piece of metal, hinged at one end. There were four, padded semi circled cut in each of the jaws. Kristin placed Alex's ankle in the semi circle closest to the hinge, then his left wrist in the next semi circle, then his right wrist and finally his right ankle, before locking the jaws. The stocks forced Alex's face into the bed, his bottom into the air and his legs to be spread allowing easy access to his cock and anus. He had never felt so exposed or helpless.

Kristin helped Ute fasten the buckles on the 'double strap-on' easing one end through a hole strategically placed in the front of Ute's shorts. When they had finished Kristin stepped back and admired her handy-work. Ute looked great in her black micro PVC shorts and wearing the shiny black dildo. It was large but the girls were sure Alex had taken bigger. Sabine helped to lube both the dildo and Alex's arse. The fact Alex knew what was coming did not help a great deal, he caught sight of Ute and flinched when he saw the size of the dildo. He tried to open his sphincter and prepare himself to be fucked. Ute had never done anything like this, so gingerly eased the end of the dildo into Alex. She grabbed his thighs and had to exert considerable pressure to penetrate Alex, but after she had got the dildo in for the first time she quickly got into a rhythm. She became incredibly turned-on as the base of her end of the dildo thumped into her pussy, she loved the feeling of power she had from having Alex at her mercy and taking him in the most humiliating way a boy can be abused. Ute pumped away with ever greater speed and force until she came. Initially she lay on the bed next to Alex exhausted, but as her cum cooled down her shorts became yucky and pretty uncomfortable, so was 'forced' to strip off.

Kristin watched Ute, she had been turned on seeing Alex being fucked and thought Ute looked magnificent sprawled in just a bikini top on the bed, showing her perfect Brazilian, she had clearly lost any inhibitions about being effectively naked in front of Alex or her colleagues. This was some 'corporate bonding session'.

The girls left Alex in the stocks, naked, legs spread, bottom in the air whilst they relaxed. There was a knock at the door, Rosie answered it. She evidently took a message and passed it on to Kristin. Kristin then said "That was to tell us that the cleaners need to be in here in ten minutes. Ute and Sabine your entertainment will be waiting in rooms 254 and 226 in about twenty minutes. Alex you will be coming with me." They all helped to clear up, there was a mild panic when they could not find Alex's knickers, but Rosie eventually owned up to hiding them. In the end, they were gone by the time the cleaners were due.

Kristin watched Alex walk down the corridor, his bottom was beautiful but it was evident he was in some pain, perhaps she should not have let Ute fuck him, but it was so much fun to watch. She decided that she would need to give Alex half an hour to recover if she was to get the passionate sex she wanted.

When they reached the suite she said, "I am off to take a bath. Alex I know Rosie is dieing for sex, can you please see if any of your colleagues are free. Make it out that she is some senior manager not an intern. Either sex is good for you isn't it Rosie?" Rosie nodded. Alex called Marie-Louise to ask if there was anyone who did not have a date and found Lucy-2 had been stood up, so Rosie was sent to room 234 and a willing and experienced teacher.

Kristin came out of the bathroom wearing a very short white silk dressing gown. She told Alex to have a shower.

When Alex had finished he dried himself and did his hair, he wanted to look 'fresh' despite the punishment he had endured over the last hour. He saw a white silk sarong and assumed Kristin had left it there for a reason. It was short and insecure so seemed appropriate.

"Come here my little fucktoy. On the bed and take that thing off. " Alex crawled naked towards Kristin. She was still wearing the silk dressing gown but had allowed it to fall open so Alex could see her perfectly formed breasts.

Kristin had been dreaming of this moment for so long, but she was still worried about one thing, she had heard, she wasn't sure where, that 'prostitutes don't kiss' and she wanted Alex's tongue almost as much as he wanted his cock. As he crawled towards her she let her dressing gown fall open and met him in the middle of the bed. "Right let's try", she thought and gently took Alex's head in both her hands and pulled it towards her. Kristin slowly opened her lips and kissed Alex, a relief, there was no resistance. In fact Alex responded with enthusiasm, he rose on his knees and took Kristin in a tight embrace.

Alex now took control, positioning Kristin in the centre of the bed. Kristin responded kissing Alex with a deep abiding almost animal urgency, spreading her legs as far as she could, "God, she wanted him badly." Alex took his penis and tenderly entered Kristin; his first few strokes were short and almost uncertain. There was no uncertainty to Kristin's response. Alex pushed harder and harder, deeper and deeper into Kristin, he felt her nails dig deeply into his back as she surrendered to his power. She clutched Alex tightly, her legs coiled around his waist, the pleasure was almost unbearable, but still Alex rode her, with ever increasing urgency. Alex knew his job but this was more, this was total unadulterated passion, he wanted Kristin very badly indeed. Kristin could not last long at this pinnacle of sexual excitement, and came, crying with pleasure. Alex could not restrain himself and quickly followed suit. The sex was magnificent.

They lay together, Alex cradling Kristin's in his arms, both too exhausted to speak. After some minutes Kristin got up to get a drink. She lay on the bed quite naked and simply gazed at Alex with a look somewhere between love and lust. She stroked his face marvelling at its softness and beauty. As they lay there they chatted initially about nothing much. Eventually they got around to Alex; Kristin seemed intrigued about his life as a prostitute, the highs and lows. Alex talked about the sort of clients he had, those which he needed to coax and encourage because they were so nervous, and a few who really wanted to cause him pain. He amused Kristin with some of the more unusual requests he had had and explained how he had come to terms with gay sex. Kristin appeared fascinated asking about the practical, emotional and business aspects of the job, she seemed particularly interested in how Marie-Louise managed the business and her 'staff'. They both thought that Marie-Louise had most probably been on the game when she was younger.

Alex explained about the discipline at Cartwright and Palmer and all the coaching and instruction he received, be it anal sex or how to strip in front of a client. Kristin noticed how Alex winced every so often from his whipped bottom and asked him about the pain. Alex said it wasn't too bad and most of the clients wanted to whip him so as to show their power over him rather than to cause pain per se. To ease the sting, Kristin had Alex lie naked on the bed and rubbed Neosporin into the worst affected areas. Alex rolled over and looked at the clock he realised that he had another client in twenty minutes, Kristin allowed him to go after he agreed to return after the 'date'.

The date was pretty straightforward. Alex showered, put on a clean T shirt and shorts and knelt waiting for his client. She proved to be a rather rotund woman who introduced herself as Lale. The lady was clearly used to being in-charge, but it was also evident that she was unsure of herself in a paid-sex situation. Initially she asked Alex to strip and walk up and down naked and kneel before her 'to see if she liked his looks'; in reality Alex knew she was delaying things to see if she could pluck up the courage to go through with 'the act'. After some minutes she sent Alex out of the room and she took her clothes off and got into bed. Alex was then invited back in and they had intercourse, it was not bad and Alex tried every trick he knew to give her pleasure. Early on in his time with Cartwright and Palmer he had found he had little difficulty in getting an erection regardless of the physical appearance of a client, a very useful skill for a male prostitute. He hoped she was satisfied. Lale didn't say a great deal, but politely thanked Alex and dismissed him, the whole act took twenty minutes at most.

Alex returned and slid into Kristin's bed. The next morning Rosie brought them both breakfast in bed. They chatted almost like old friends. Kristin almost shyly asked Alex if he would take her on as a regular. Alex nearly explained that he had no choice, but restrained himself and answered that it would give him great pleasure to have her as a client. It seemed almost natural that Kristin and Alex made love again, it was only after they had finished that Alex realised the grief Marie-Louise would give him if she found out about this 'free one', he knew he had somehow to delay getting back to the Castle to give his body time to recover. He did and ensured he only got back to Regensburg at seven o'clock.

To be continued.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Though I am not a fan of gay stories I do not mind it in the context within this story.

I do feel for Alex and perhaps a little for his ex girlfriend Karen. After all she did track him down. I have yet yo read the rest of the stories and I hope Karen can rescue him before Kristen takes him for her self once his contract ends to M&P !

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Alex Is Forced To Become A Whore He is tricked into prostitution & has his first 2 clients.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 01-03 She makes them anal slaves.in BDSM
To Be A Porn Star Tim wanted to get paid to have sex. Porn seemed perfect.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories