Alexandra and Robert

Story Info
He sees the evidence of her cheating.
1.1k words
4.08
53k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're breaking up with me?"

I stared at her.

Beautiful, sexy, everything I've ever desired in a woman.

That was Alexandra.

She nodded, clearly eager for the conversation to be over with.

We were in my apartment, sitting on my couch. She had come by to drop off some stuff that I had left at her place, and to drop this bomb on me.

"Why?" I asked, shocked.

She seemed edgy.

Immediately, I became suspicious.

She'd been hanging with this guy from work, Marcus, which really didn't bug me. I could clearly see us growing old together eventually and now she was throwing my plans awry.

She tossed back her black hair, which was a vanity of hers.

And then I saw it.

The slight, purple hickey.

I felt my anger immediately, swelling up my neck like an actual line of mercury like a thermometer.

She sensed this change in me instantly, pushing back into the couch instinctively.

"Robert," she began.

But I was through with her talking. I had other things she could be doing with that perfect mouth of hers.

I sprang at her, shoving my body on top of hers, using my legs to pin her thighs together while my hands forced her head back so I could inspect her neck clearly.

She whimpered, which set something off in my mind.

I'd never heard her whimper before, not even in bed, which I've been pretty gentle with her.

Until now.

"Explain." I said coldly, inwardly shocked at my hard on.

"Please.." she began.

I shoved three fingers into her mouth and watched her eyes well up with tears.

I used my other hand to grope her tits, luscious and heavy through her t shirt.

No bra.

"Fucking bitch." I muttered.

Her hands fluttered around my forearms, weak and helpless.

I was straddling her thighs awkwardly and suddenly jerked her up, pushing her onto her back.

holding her head over the arm of the couch by her hair.

"Be still." I hissed at her.

Her already weak protests halted immediately, going stiff within my hands.

"You're a horny bitch, I see."

She sobbed softly, her voice thick.

"No, Robert, it just happened.."

I yanked her hair harshly wanting to shut her up.

I pushed two fingers into the side of her mouth, my hand still firmly in her scalp.

My other hand was yanking her shorts down, baring her curved ass.

Finally, with her shorts around her knees, I stared at her backside, almost mesmerized.

It was creamy, soft looking and delicious.

I leaned my head forward and spit a huge wet one into the crack of her ass.

She jerked at the movement, understanding dawning on her.

"Robert...stop.." she began.

"That's what you should've said, Alex." I said evenly, too far gone to stop regardless of any implications now.

I unzipped my jeans, my cock springing free, hard and eager for any hole in her.

I placed my knees between her thighs, watching my spit slide down over her asshole to glob onto her thighs and my couch.

I'd never been so hard in my life.

"Do you understand why I'm doing this, Alex." I asked her, wanting an admission from her.

She whimpered, an insanely sexy sound and I felt her head nod, which signaled to me acceptance of this new situation for her.

She knew that she had violated a rule of our relationship and instead of bailing out, she was going to give me her ass cherry.

I spit one more time onto her hole, not wanting to ruin it.

I used my free hand and poked my index finger into her cunt, feeling her dripping, hearing the nasty, sloppy noise.

"You fucking want this." I hissed triumphantly.

I fingered her for several moments, listening to her moan softly, hearing her nails scratch upon the leather, the sound of her pussy dripping across my palm.

I pulled my finger out, and saw with satisfaction, that she was beginning to ride my finger.

I held the wet finger up to her face.

"Look at how you want this." I stated, smearing her juices across her face, letting her smell herself, my other hand still holding her head, two fingers still stuffed in her mouth.

I pushed my cock into her cunt, slowly, luxuriously.

She arched her back, my eyes taking the play of muscles across her creamy skin.

I pulled out immediately.

She sighed in disappointment.

"Just getting my dick wet." I sneered, putting the head of my cock against her asshole.

She stiffened immediately.

"You'll like it." I ordered her.

Without further hesitation, I rammed my cock in, the head barely pushing in.

She froze immediately, her back arching crazily and little squeals came from her throat indicating pain.

I held her head down forcefully, and began to slowly push my cock further inside her.

"Shh." I whispered, glorying in this feeling, her tightness, her subservience to me.

My eyes were half closed, concentrating on getting my entire cock into her ass.

She whimpered brokenly, and I could feel spittle falling from her lips and tears upon my fingers.

"You like it, don't you?" I asked her, finally getting my cock into her tight ass.

It was hot and clenching me like a wet vise.

I stilled, allowing her to adjust to this.

"Did you let Marcus do this?" I taunted her.

She shuddered on the couch, her sobs quiet now.

I leaned forward and bit her shoulder, wanting her to feel everything from me.

She moaned at that.

I began to piston in and out of her, intent upon coming in her ass, wanting to watch my cum drip out of that pink, torn hole.

She was breathing heavily, one of her hands reaching underneath her, rubbing her clit, the other bracing herself so she could lift her bottom higher.

I yanked her head back strongly, wanting to taste her mouth, needing to.

Her tongue came out instinctively, seeking mine and I kissed her brutally, reaming her ass as hard as I could.

She started coming, her ass clenching me fiercely, low moans erupting into her mouth, the vibrations turning me on even more.

I rode her through out this, waiting for her spasms to subside.

When they did, I jerked her head down and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, coming and coming into her ass.

I bit into her shoulder, growling, "Bitch...bitch.." over and over again.

I pulled out as soon as I could, amazed and out of breath.

Immediately she turned around, and kissed me, holding my neck and nuzzling into my shoulder.

"I love you," she whispered, "it'll be okay."

And it was.