Alexandra Steele & Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Weather channel women add Sharon & Vivian to party.
7.3k words
4.56
35.9k
9
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

The Weather Channel women entered the service elevator and I pressed the penthouse floor. No one saw me do this and we were all chatting when Heather said we passed our floor. I told them that I upgraded our rooms and we would be cozier in our new surrounding. Before they could as about where we were going the doors opened to the penthouse and they all stepped out. They couldn't believe such a space could be found in Myrtle Beach. All of the outside walls were in glass and had a view of the city and ocean. With the sun setting it left a beautiful glow on the water.

Alex was the first to speak; "This place must cost a fortune to stay per night."

"Yes, I imagine it does, but when you own the entire hotel it comes rather cheap."

They couldn't believe it. They walked around exploring the place. It had four bedrooms, a master suite with a shower large enough for ten people, a large living room, dining room and game room. No kitchen seeing all of the food was delivered from the hotel restaurant.

I told everyone to meet in the master suite to shower all of the salt off and to get ready for dinner. Everyone stripped off their clothes and piled into the shower. I never counted the shower heads, but there had to be at least a dozen or more. Paul started soaping up Hillary's big tits as she stroked his cock. Heather and her husband finally got together and were laughing like school kids as they washed each other. Alex and Nicole washed each other's sexy bodies and before long everyone was clean and horny again.

I slipped out of the room and took a shower down in one of the other bathrooms and hurried to dress and call downstairs for a dinner feast to end all others.

One by one they came out of the bathroom. Some were naked and others had towels around them. I directed all to their respective room and told them to dress for dinner and make themselves presentable telling them they had one hour to get ready or they would be left out.

Alex came to me dressed in a towel and gave me a soul searching kiss and whispered; "Thank you and by the way I have a surprise for you. I got a call on my cell, a couple other of the female meteorologists were coming down for the rest of the weekend."

She scampered off before I could find out who they were or even if they knew how to find us.

One by one everyone came out dressed very lovely. Paul and Eric were the first ones out. Paul dressed in dark tight slacks and an opened collared white shirt. Eric also had expensive slacks, white shirt and a dark blazer.

Heather was next in a short black skirt and form fitting blue cashmere sweater that was to burst open from her large tits. Her hair was done to perfection and her dark blue eyes were accented perfectly with just the right amount of make-up.

Hillary was next dressed in a form fitting white skirt. It hugged her belly & hips and then just below that was a wide pleated skirt that ended eight inches above her knees, it was stunning. She had a pastel blouse on that was tied under her ample breasts which left her upper belly bare. I just wanted to take her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom.

Just then Nicole came out, her hair was done up and it left her sexy neck bare, She has a floor length white dress on that molded her every curve. Her ass clung to the dress and her erect nipples pushed against the soft material. You could tell she had nothing on under that dress. Paul's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw her and I sort of felt sorry for her later tonight. Paul was going to give her a fucking she would not soon forget.

As always Alex was the last one out. Her hair looked gorgeous with curls framing her face and ending half way down her back. She had on a one piece black leather dress that buttoned up from knee to neck, except the top two and bottom three buttons were unbuttoned showing off her tits and legs magnificently.

There was a knock on the door and when I went to open it was out dinner arriving on eight separate carts, from champagne and appetizers to main course. Dessert would come later. Everyone was starving and dug right in.

Before all of the waiters left there was another voice behind us. Alex sprang to her feet and threw her arms around our new guests; "Everyone, you all know Sharon, Sharon this is our host, John. John, this is Sharon Resultan."

"I know her very well; I've admired her on the Weather Channel last at night. I've gone to bed with her many a nights."

Everyone laughed and Sharon blushed which was cute. She was dressed in a lavender pullover sweater that hugged her huge tits beautifully. Below she had a modest black shirt what came to her knees.

"Sorry for the way I'm dressed, I came right from the studio. I didn't even have time to change."

I twirled her around saying; "You have nothing to be sorry for, you look stunning. We were just sitting down to eat, come on and join us."

Alex then said; "Hold it there's someone else here, I think?" Sharon, didn't Jen come with you?"

"Yeah, she was right behind me, Jen you out there?"

She popped into the room; "Surprise, what you thought I wouldn't come didn't you?"

Alex threw her arms around Jen Calfagno and gave her a big hug. "Boy Jen, you sure look drunk."

Sharon spoke up; "Didn't you know Alexandra, Jen is deathly afraid of flying. Seems strange huh, she's our travel meteorologist and she hates flying."

I spoke up; "Nice to meet you Jen, how about some food, maybe that will help soak up some of the alcohol and sober you up."

"Sounds great to me, lead me to it."

I took her by the arm and at the same time checked her out. She had the cutest face that was framed by blonde hair that was feathered around her face. She had the largest dark eyes and full kissable lips. She was wearing a burgundy blazer and a white halter top under that. Below that she had on a white skirt that showed off her gorgeous legs. She was the only lady in the room wearing stocking and I wondered if they were pantyhose or stockings.

We all attacked the food like a bunch of hungry sharks. The other told Sharon and Jen about the hotel and our escapades this afternoon. Jen sobered up fast saying that she could never do anything like that seeing she was a newlywed and loved her husband.

Heather said; "Meet my husband Eric, I fucked every guy and gal in this room yesterday and today and I still love him."

Jen shook her head; "No I just couldn't!"

I spoke up; "Don't worry Jen; no one is going to force you to do anything that you do not want to do. As a matter of fact I have an extra bedroom down the hall for you and Sharon and rest assured no one will bother you unless you want."

"Thank You John, that eases my mind, now I'm sobering up, where's my drink?"

Everyone laughed. We left the dining room and split up between the living room, game room and balcony.

Sharon was on one arm and Heather on the other as we went into the game room. Paul and Nicole walked out onto the balcony. Hillary went off with Eric into the living room and Alex and Jen stayed in the dining room to talk.

Alex started saying to Jen she should let loose and have some fun. If she didn't want to have sex with one of the guys, she was available to get things rolling.

You would have thought someone threw a pitcher of ice water on Jen. She jumped up and stormed out of the room saying she wasn't a lesbian and asked me to show her to her room.

I took her to her room and called downstairs to send up her luggage. I left her with a bottle of champagne and a bottle of wine and told her to calm down and have a few drinks.

I returned to the game room and Heather and Alex were over by the pool table kissing and feeling each other up. I noticed Sharon looking out the bay window staring at the ocean. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear; "I'm so glad you could make it. Alexandra told me what a fun girl you were. I'm just worried about Jen, I don't want to push her, but I do want her to have a good time."

"Oh don't worry about her, she'll be fine. I'm sure once she started to hear and see what's going on up here she'll come around if not, fuck her!" She began to laugh, then moan when I bend down and began kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. I slowly ran my tongue along the lower part of her ear and slowly sucked on it and stuck my tongue into her ear. She moaned again when I whispered; "I wish this was your pussy."

I slowly slid my hands from her hips upwards to her tits and slowly squeezed them. She turned around and jammed those large tits against my chest as she stuck her tongue down my throat.

"Enough of this high school playing," she said, "I'm ready for some hardcore fucking, let's go. As we headed out of the game room Heather and Alex stopped us. Alex said; "Where are you two going? Stay here with us; I'm sure the four of us can really set this place aglow."

I looked at Sharon and all she did was nod. She slipped to her knees and undid my pants.

She tugged impatiently at my pants and pulled my shorts down. My stiff cock popped out and hit her in the chin. She giggled and wrapped one hand around my cock and cupped my balls with the other one.

She slowly moved her mouth towards my cock. It was like she was in slow motion. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and ran around the head of my cock about a half a dozen times. She slowly sucked it into her mouth and her full red lips dripped with her saliva. Just this site caused my balls to tighten and I had to look away or I knew I would blow my load down her sexy throat.

Alex came up behind Sharon and ran her hands through her hair and began guiding her head up and down my cock. Heather knelt down next to Sharon and began pulling up on her sweater and Sharon let go of my cock just long enough for Heather to take her sweater off. Sharon went back to sucking my cock as Alex unhooked Sharon's black bra. Heather pulled it off of her shoulders and it hung along her lower arms as she continued to bob up and down on my cock.

Heather moved around to Alex and the two of them started on each other's clothes. Quickly Heather had Alex's dress unbuttoned and off of her. Under the dress Alex was totally naked. She saw the expression on my face and smiled; "No need for underwear seeing it was coming off anyways!"

Alex had Heather's sweater unbuttoned and was now working on her overstuffed bra. As Alex worked on the bra, Heather began sucking on Alex's stiff nipples. I looked down at Sharon and she looked up at me with those dark sparkling eyes and saliva dripped down her chin as she deep throated my cock. I grabbed a hold of her head and began fucking her mouth. The squishing sound coming from her mouth and the amount of saliva dripping onto her tits drove me wild.

Alex now had Heather naked and the two of them were locked in a torrid sixty-nine. With Alex on her back she drove her tongue deep into Heather's pussy. As for Heather all I could see was her blonde head covering Alex's entire lower stomach and pussy. Alex continued eating Heather and at the same time slid her hand up Sharon's tight shirted leg. Sharon shifted around to give Alex better access to her upper legs. Sharon let out a moan around my cock as Alex's hand found Sharon's pussy. Alex pulled her hand away and it was covered with Sharon's juices. She slid her wet fingers into Heather's asshole and Heather ground her pussy harder against Alex's tongue.

I reluctantly pulled Sharon to her feet and wrapped my arms around her and gave her an erotic open mouthed kiss. We sucked on each other for a few minutes. Sharon's hands were busy, one was stroking my cock and the other was gripping my ass as she slipped a finger up my asshole.

I was also active unzipping her tight skirt and she slowly wiggled out of it. I quickly yanked her panties off and picking her up deposited her on the edge of the pool table. She was not a natural blonde; to the contrary her pussy was covered by a large growth of dark brown hair. She lay back as I parted her dripping pussy lips and slowly lowered my mouth to her pussy. She shook with anticipation as I lightly blew on her pussy and she arched her back trying to make contact with my lips and tongue. I pulled away and grabbed her legs and slid my hands and down her perfectly shaped thighs and calves. I gripped her feet and began sucking on her toes of one foot as I caressed the other. I switched off and sucked on the other foot and toes. I had her shaking and both feet were covered in my saliva. I slowly slid my hands and mouth over her calves and knees and back again to her feet. Sharon moaned and begged me to suck her pussy. She tugged at my head with one hand as her other hand rubbed her clit furiously. I laughed and playfully slapped her hand away from her dripping cunt. I moved back up her legs slowly and nipped and sucked on her tender inner thighs. She moaned with every nip and lick.

Once again I was at her dripping pussy and I blew at her bush again. She arched her back and I cupped her gorgeous ass as I lifted off the pool table. I held her as if it was a Thanksgiving feast. I slowly lowered my mouth to her cunt and completely covered it with my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. Sharon let out a loud scream and came immediately all over my face. I let her drop back down to the pool table as her legs dropped away from my back. I pulled back and her large muff was now completely matted down with her juices. I slowly ran my fingers and hand all over her bush and pussy. Each time I slid upwards across her clit she groaned.

I smiled up at her; "Are you ready for round two?"

She looked up at me with those dark sparkling eyes and nodded.

I dove right back in and began licking and sucking on her from clit to asshole and back again. I sucked on her pussy for at least ten minutes, during that time she came at least four times and was exhausted when I finally came up for air. Her entire body was covered in sweat, her juices and my saliva. Her once gorgeous blonde hair was now dripping with her sweat.

During the time while I was feasting on Sharon's tasty pussy, I felt a hot mouth enveloping my cock. It had to be either Heather or Alex. I felt the head of my cock slowly going down one of their throats. I found out it was Heather because as I was eating pussy I saw Alex enter my line of sight. She straddled Sharon's head and lowered her bald pussy to Sharon's mouth. Sharon, I guess wasn't bi because she tried to avoid Alex's cunt, but Alex was persistent and I drove Sharon closer and closer to another orgasm she quit fighting it and began licking up and down Alex's pussy.

Heather's mouth as doing wonders to my cock and I knew I couldn't last too muck longer. I began driving my hips deeper against Heather's open mouth as if it was a big pussy with teeth. I let out a long groan and began dumping my load deep in Heather's mouth. As I did this I sucked extra hard on Sharon's pussy and she clamped her legs around head and came all over my mouth. As she came she must have did the same to Alex, as Alex let out a moan as she came all over Sharon's face and upper chest.

I stood up with Sharon's cum all over my face and Heather's saliva and my cum dripping from my cock. I looked at Alex and her entire body was covered in sweat, the same as Sharon. I heard a noise across the room and Jen was standing there with her hand under her nighttime tee shirt fingering her pussy and her eyes wide with excitement.

I called to her, "Hey Jen, why not come and join the fun and let someone do that for you!"

She was shocked to reality and let out a yelp and turned and ran back into her room, soon after that we could hear the door slam shut and the lock being turned.

While all this was occurring there were two other get together going on in the penthouse, one in the dining room where Eric and Hilary were exploring each other and on the balcony where Nicole was being ravished, willingly, with Paul.

Hilary and Eric started out playing with some of the desserts. Hilary tried to feed Eric one of the chocolate éclairs and a lot of chocolate and cream filling ended up on Eric's face and shirt. Hilary tried to clean it off, but before she had the chance Eric picked up one of the cherry tarts and slid it over Hilary's chin, neck and upper chest. They both began laughing as she unbuttoned his shirt and he did the same to her blouse. As he tugged off her blouse he spread the cherry tart and whipped cream all over her bouncing bare tits. She laughed and giggled as she did the same to his chest. The laughs turned to moans as Eric began sucking the sticky mixture from her tits. She stood up and Eric sat her on the table and she leaned back as Eric covered her body with his. She reached down and tore open his pants and pulled them down freeing his stiff cock.

Eric lifted Hilary's skirt easily seeing it pleated and he was pleasantly surprised that she didn't have panties on. He roughly pulled her skirt off and picked up a bowl of strawberries up and bit on and rubbed the large half up and down Hilary's pussy. He applied pressure and it slipped into her pussy. He took another one from the bowl and did the same thing. Hilary was wild with excitement as Eric did this about ten times until her pussy was overflowing with strawberries and dripping her juices and the strawberry juices. He lined his cock up with her pussy and began sticking his cock into her strawberry filled cunt. She groaned as he slowly entered her and the squishing sound of the strawberries filled the room. The strawberries popped out one by one around his cock as he pushed deeper and withdrew. She was rolling back and found on the table as she came around his cock and the strawberries. Eric pulled his cock out and aimed it at Hilary and came all over her belly and tits. He picked up the strawberries up one by one and rubbed it in his cum and fed them to Hilary she ate them eagerly. She arched her back and a few remaining strawberries popped out of her cunt. Eric ran them over her cum covered pussy and ate them. They collapsed on the table both covered in sticky pastry and each other's juices.

On the balcony was a completely different scenario then the poolroom or the dining room. Paul and Nicole were standing side by side looking at the ocean and stars. Paul slid his arm around Nicole's waist and she rested her head against his massive chest. They stood that way for a long time just enjoying the scenery and being in each other's arms.

Nicole finally broke the embrace and looked up into Paul's dark eyes. He slimed down at her and lowered his mouth to hers. She was waiting and when their lips met her mouth opened and her tongue slid into his mouth. The kiss became more urgent as their bodies molded against each others. When the kiss ended he lifted her body up in his strong arms like a rag doll and carried her from the balcony to one of the unoccupied bedrooms. He slowly lowered her to the large bed and as he stood over her slowly took off his clothes. When he dropped his pants to expose his large black cock Nicole rolled over and with her head hanging off the bed captured his cock in her fire red-lipsticked mouth. Paul's head rolled back as he slowly fucked Nicole's mouth with his cock. As he drove his cock deeper she gagged and took a deep breath and took his entire length down her throat. With her head upside down her saliva began dripping down hr cheeks and into her hair. Her once gorgeous hairdo was now coming undone and Paul pulled the remaining pins from her hair and now it hung beautifully across his black thighs.

Paul pulled his cock from her mouth and she groaned in protest, but he was eager to get her undressed and ravish that peaches and cream body. She rolled back over onto her back and Paul tried to pull the long white dress from her body, but with her rolling back and forth on the bed it was all tangled around her limbs. Paul was totally frustrated with the dress and taking his large hands at the top of the dress he pulled hard and it tore apart to her tits. He pulled again and it came apart to her belly, once again he pulled and it was torn apart all the way to the bottom. Nicole was consumed by lust and as she fought to free herself from the dress Paul dropped his head to her pussy and lifting her ass in his large black hands began feasting on her already dripping pussy. She came quickly as his large tongue slip up and down her pussy and dove deep into her wet cavern.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers
12