Alexandra's New Practice

Story Info
Big change for a young doctor.
9.1k words
4.43
179.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Alexandra looked up from the pages of pink and yellow forms, intensely frustrated. Dr. Alexandra Prince was not frustrated by any inability to make sense of the complex lab report, for she was a good, indeed, a brilliant doctor. Rather, Alexandra was frustrated on a much more basic level, as a woman. John, the young hunk she had living with her, the man who had been keeping her gears oiled regularly for the last year or so, suddenly had to travel on business. She regretted now that she had allowed him to keep working. Consequently, Alexandra had been making do with her vibrator for several days. But even repeated climaxes with the fuck toy wasn't the same! She needed a real prick in her, real bad, and she felt it.

Alexandra never liked for John to be away. First, it left her to spend the nights without a man's think prong between her legs. Alexandra was a highly sexed woman. She did not just LIKE to fuck; she actually NEEDED frequent sex from a good hard cock to maintain her mental equilibrium. If John were in town she wouldn't be feeling tied up in knots like this. Before she got out of bed this morning, John would have been busy with her pussy, eating her through several nice orgasms, makig her come until she was braying like a silly school girl getting her legs parted for the first time. Then he would have pulled her up into doggy position and plunged his prick deep into her, filling her aching pussy with his thick, satisfying man-fuck. If she had been properly serviced by her man's wonderful pussy pleaser this morning, she would be merely pleasantly horny now, not climbing the walls!

But that wasn't the only reason she didn't like John to be away from her. Knowing him, she feared John would be easy prey for other women, which could upset the subtle but effective control she had over him. It had not been easy finding a man like John who was both a hunk and with as secret weakness for a dominant woman. It had taken time and effort to seduce him, tease him, and gradually turn him into a slave to her pussy. She didn't want another -- perhaps younger -- woman to discover his marvelous frailty and deprive her of his badly needed services. Alexandra's craving for sex was too intense to allow herself to be serviced by just any man. Big pricks mesmerized her. And her tits were so sensitive, the wrong man could soon have her frothing at the lightest touch. She understood the danger of encountering a man who would recognize these weaknesses and use them to keep her under his thumb. She had to fill her desperate need for sex from a man like John whom she completely dominated.

Alexandra had learned the hard way how vulnerable she was to the wrong man's prick. She lost a semester and almost got kicked out during her third year of medical school because of her first (and last) episode of sexual domination. It happened without warning one night at an all-night party given by Cheryl, one of the only other women in medical school. Perhaps she been standing around drinking one too many Margaritas and her defenses were down. Seeing couples kissing and fondling each other had her quite horny too, though she didn't realize just how much. Alexandra couldn't keep her eyes off one tall muscular young man in particular. "That's Charlie York, the fullback of the football team. Isn't he the most gorgeous hunk?" giggled Cheryl who noticed Alexandra ogling him. "I'll introduce you if you want."

"Don't be ridiculous, Cheryl! He's only an undergraduate and I don't have the slightest interest in football. We'd have nothing to talk about," Alexandra protested.

"Who cares about talk, woman?" Cheryl hooted. "He's got a ten inch cock! If you can get that monster in your box, love, you won't feel like talking football or anything else. They say he likes buxom girls. Maybe you'll get lucky and be the one to spend tonight with his big dork between your legs."

"Sounds like there's competition," Alexi snorted.

"Half the women in this room have let Charlie screw them, and the other half gladly would."

"Does that include you?" Alexandra asked, surprised.

"Both camps. I've slept with him a few times. He's fun in an elemental way, but a little retro for my taste."

"Do you think 'retro' is my taste?"

"Taste be damned for one night, woman. That's female hunger in your eyes. I think you just need a good cock in you for a night and Charlie's is the best."

Before Alexandra could protest further, Cheryl was gone and soon returned with Charlie in tow. Cheryl hurried through the introductions and shooed the couple over to one of the "make out" couches.

Cheryl must have told him something, because Charlie was smirking when he plunked down beside her. "You look like you need some loving, baby. Don't have enough time for it in medical school?" he asked.

"That's pretty fresh," Alexandra replied, repelled but also excited by this sexy, direct approach.

"Just an honest appraisal, Ma'am," the overgrown boy grinned. "I saw the way you were looking at me. I can tell when a woman has sex on her mind."

"You've got me all wrong," Alexandra protested, but couldn't seem to push away the hard rippled shoulders that pressed against her.

"I don't think so," he whispered. "A big girl with a body like yours must have a tremendous capacity ... and need for sex! Take a set of jugs like these, for instance ..."

Before she knew what was happening, Charlie's arm was around her and his other hand was into her blouse, fondling her bra-less tits. Alexandra's mouth fell open. She was used to being groped and she had always been able to fight men off, but this hunk, so dim in many other ways, must be a feel-up genius. She gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through her body when he fingered her nipples.

"Stop that, you ... Uii!" Alexandra gasped again, as Charlie pushed her back against the couch and tweaked a nipple that sent another shiver through her.

"Stop what? Playing with your titties?" he chuckled under his brath, continuing to toy with her. "But you like it, don't you?" he taunted. "You chubby girls are all alike, repressed but oversexed," he laughed. Even as he spoke he continued to feel up her tits in ways she had never experienced before. "So easy to turn on." he appraised. "Big bazookas are always so sensitive. Fuck! Yours are already hard as rocks," he smirked, grasping her breasts roughly now. "You really like being pawed don't you, Alexandra? Admit that you want me to suck you nipples."

"Oh, Charlie!" was all Alexandra could blurt out. Smiling at her weakness, Charlie took the nipple of her right breast between his teeth and began to flick it with his tongue. Within seconds Alexandra felt like one giant tit and Charlie was feeling every inch of her body. As he sucked on one tit and massaged the other, her brain seemed to melt and trickle down to her pussy.

Literally! Suddenly she felt the sex juices start oozing out of her cunt. She knew from her anatomy classes what this meant: she was aroused. It had never happened to her before with a man and she surely hadn't intended for it to happen here, in a dark corner being fondled by a boy she didn't know. But when Charlie's hand left her left tit and made its way to the waistband of her skirt, she could no more stop him than she could fly. There was worse to come! Next she felt his hand slither down into her panties. She hoped he couldn't tell how wet she was. If she had had her wits about her, she wouldn't let him touch her there. But Alexandra's wits had evaporated several minutes ago when Charlie first got his hands on her boobs.

"Uh..., what a delightfully hot property you are, girl!" Charlie gloated.

Busted!

"You're sopping wet down here, honey. I've never known a chick I could make wet her pants like this just by playing with her boobies. I think I could some fun with you!" Alexandra knew this was crazy, but all she could do was squirm. "You are so turned on, you naughty girl, you are going to let me frigg your pussy, aren't you" he hissed and inserted one and then another finger into her cunt "Feels good, doesn't it?" Charlie asked, knowing from Alexandra's moans of ecstasy what his fingers were doing to the woman.

"My God! You're about to have an orgasm, aren't you, Alexandra?" he said as he quickened the rhythm of his fingers against her clit. "I feel a good come building up. I love it! Such a randy girl! You can't control yourself, can you. It's all right; let it go, girl. You need to come. Don't fight it, Alexandra, baby, you can come on Charlie's fingers, .... NOW!"

The inexperienced young woman was transported as the fiery flood of one orgasm and then another overwhelmed her. Several partygoers snickered knowingly as they saw a young woman slumped down on the sofa heaving in the throws of ecstasy with Charlie's well-know hand up her dress. Cheryl watched Charlie bunch Alexandra's skirt around her waist and pull aside her panties, happy that her slightly naive friend was being properly seduced. She wondered it she had put too much Aethenol in that last drink. Nah! It would make her just submissive and horny enough to get laid and tonight Alexandra was going to get it good!

"My, my what a messy girl you are, Alexandra!" Charlie whispered, slyly, still toying idly with her clit. "Your cunt juices are leaking out. Every time I get you off, you get more cum all over the sofa. Should I stop playing with you?"

"Oh, no, no, please, no!" she whimpered.

"Of course you don't want me to stop, you sexy little heifer," Charlie laughed. "You've never come like that before, have you? I'll bet you just want to keep coming!" Alexandra was still panting from the last climax, hardly conscious. "Well, in that case I'd better stuff something in your cunt to stop it up. It'll have to be something big to fill up a hungry cunt like yours." he chuckled. "Open you eyes, Alexandra, and tell me if this is what you'd like inside you," he whispered, half kneeling as he fished out his prize prick to show her.

Alexandra's eyelids fluttered open and her mouth dropped! It was the biggest cock she had ever seen! Her already battered IQ sank to reptilian levels. It was beautiful. Alexandra couldn't think of anything but getting that cock in her pussy and Charlie could see it. "Yes, Charlie, yes," the mesmerized woman whispered. "I want it, I want it in me!"

"Good." That's just what you're going to get. Let's go back to my apartment, honey and I'll fuck your little brains out." Alexandra was afraid it was literally true. But by now she was too far gone to care. With a prick like that in her, she wouldn't need a brain she thought as Charlie pulled her to her feet. She was in a lusty daze as Charlie propelled her out the door.

A buddy drove Charlie's car so the husky athlete could keep Alexandra's sex drive fully engaged. He had his hands back between her legs as soon as the car door closed. "God, you love this, don't you, bitch" Charlie remarked as he brought her off again. The clod probably didn't even know the word "clitoris," Alexandra thought dimly, but he had sure found hers and he knew what frigging it did to a woman. Between sucking her tits and fingering her pussy, Charlie kept Alexandra in full boiling rut and coming at regular intervals.

Alexandra felt the erotic fog start to lift a little as they climbed the stairs. His hand left her as he fumbled to get the apartment door open. Slowly terror grew in Alexandra as she glimpsed what was happening to her. If she didn't get away from him, this vulgar simpleton, this intellectual pygmy would soon have her in bed on her back with her legs spread braying in ecstasy as he filled her pussy with his barbaric cock. And then what?

"Er .... Good night, Charlie. I don't think I should come in with you," she stammered. "I'm going to be leaving."

"Oh, no, Alexandra, you're not going to be leaving yet," Charlie replied coolly, almost cruelly. "I haven't given you what you came here for ..."

"It's been nice to meet you, Charlie, but I've got to go," she said backing away.

"You don't want to go, Alexandra. You want to COME!" he bragged. "Have you forgotten about this?"

Alexandra froze as Charlie fished out his big, half-erect penis and waved it at her in triumph. A wave of revulsion passed over her - what was happening to her -- but she couldn't take her eyes off of his engorged cock. Charlie just smiled, watching his cock work its spell on the horny young woman. She fought the urge, but the outcome was foreordained. Alexandra tried to tear her eyes away that beautiful organ, but she was not strong enough. As Charlie swung his cock back and forth, Alexandra felt she was being hypnotized. Her pussy started flowing again even before the images of submitting to penetration by that wondrous weapon welled up in her mind. Unconsciously she shifted her legs farther apart as she though about Charlie cock sliding into her pussy, in and in and IN!

"Come in here with me, Alexandra," Charlie ordered. "You're a big horny girl and you want this cock in you. You have to have it, Alexandra," he continued, slowly handling the organ as he backed into the apartment. He just smiled as Alex followed him as if in a trance. She didn't even hear the door close behind her. "You are too hot, Alexandra. You need a big dork in you to satisfy you tonight. You want to get laid, woman, more than you have ever wanted anything."

Alexandra stood looking at him. She wanted to scream, "No!" She wanted to wake up and shake free from this erotic nightmare. But it was real and true. There was his cock and she did want it in her, desperately.

"You can finish taking off your blouse," he remarked coolly. "You don't want it to get torn when I go to work again on your poonts, do you?"

Humiliated, Alexandra complied.

"Now you are going to strip for me, Alexandra. Show me where you want me to put my cock," he ordered.

Alexandra was in a trance. Slowly, she unhooked her skirt and let it fall.

"That's a good girl," he smirked. Now turn around. Hmm. "Nice bottom! You've got an ass that was made for screwing, Alexandra. You'll go crazy when I put it to you. Now drop your panties, baby. You won't need them where your going."

She fought but couldn't refuse his demand and in a moment her panties were around her ankles. She lifted one foot to remove he shoes.

"No! Leave the stocking and heels on, baby; that's sexy. Now come here and I'll put THIS in you," Charlie ordered, indicating the bed at his side Alexandra could not remove her eyes from his engorged cock. "You won't regret it!" he smirked.

She didn't regret it, at least not that night. How could she? Regret requires thought and when Charlie touched her again all brain functions but one stopped. His humiliating words had inflamed her almost as much as his hand that again went straight into her pussy. "I knew you'd be dripping again, Alexandra. This pussy is hungry and I'm going to feed her some of my warm thick jizz."

Alexandra barely remembered how Charlie led her to the bed while jabbering about how horny she was. Then he made her lie down. "Spread you legs wide for me, baby and let's see if you are ready for a good screwing." His fingers invaded her cunt and she felt herself coming again.

"Oh, you're ready! Now, tell me what you want, Alexandra," he said as he gazed down at the writhing, rutting woman. "Do you want me just to play with your pussy, to make you come with my finger, like this?"

"No, no, no," she whimpered, after several more orgasms passed.

"No? Getting diddled isn't enough for you, is it, Alexandra? O.K. Tell me what else you want."

"I want to fuck; I want you to fuck, me, Charlie. I want your cock. I've got to have it," she pleaded.

"Yes, you do need it, Alexandra, a big cock. Where do you need it?" he went on as he brought her to another orgasm again with his fingers.

"In me," she gasped.

"You want my cock in you? Good, that's where I'm going to put it. Where in you, Alexandra?"

"In ... my ... cunt!" she whispered. "Please, fuck it in my cunt!"

"Well, this is your lucky night, Alexandra, because I've been planning to ram my cock into that big well juiced cunt of yours ever since I saw you mooning at me like a doe in heat." he gloated and positioned the tip of his cock at her gushing slit. "Spread your legs, baby, and you'll get all the cock you want, right...where...you... WANT IT!"

Alexandra screamed with pleasure and some pain as Charlie thrust in his large penis. She had been fucked by other boys a few times, but she had never felt a prick like this one. It stretched her and filled her. Alexandra became incoherent, babbling pleas and obscenities. "Put it to me, Charlie! Yes, Oh, shit. Fuck me good. I love your prick in me. Stick it in me deep."

Alexandra had come so many times now she was almost delirious when Charlie finally exploded in her. It triggered a final, Richter-8 orgasm and she went out like a light.

That one night, impaled repeatedly on Charlie's prick, was enough. Alexandra was hopelessly hooked on Charie. She would do anything for his prick. Fortunately, Charlie didn't make her go off the pill; if he had wanted it, she would have been knocked up higher than a kite. For weeks she stopped going to classes and just hung around with Charlie and the football team, cleaning his apartment, cooking, anything to keep him screwing her.

To her surprise, but not Charlie's, Alexandra discovered that once unleashed, her need for sex was grater than even Charlie could satisfy. And the bastard found ways to turn even this humiliation to his advantage. At his parties, Charlie would get her a little drunk and leave her alone with his friends, knowing her need would drive her to going down for several if not all of them. He even put her up to seducing one of his professors and stealing exam questions.

In between bouts of frenzied sex, Alexandra realized perfectly well what Charlie was doing to her and hated him for it. But hating didn't make it any easier to stop fucking him. She could become furious with him, but he'd just smile and say, "I know what you need, woman." She could scream with frustration but when he looked at her with that arrogant leer she could feel her pussy get wet. She knew that whatever she thought or said now, in a few minutes she'd be on her back bleating with lust as Charlie's cock made her come over and over.

Who know what would have happened to her if she hadn't confessed her problem to Cheryl. "Sorry baby, this is my fault. I didn't know what one fuck could lead to. Well, if the problem is his cock, we'll just have to tame it" Cheryl smirked. "Slip one of these pills in his food every day and watch his noodle wilt." Alexandra was as frustrated as Charlie the next night when he couldn't get hard and she had to suck him to orgasm. He continued to eat her and make her come like crazy, but without Charlie's prick in her day and night, after a few days Alexandra was able to summon enough will power to leave him for good.

Once free, Alexandra realized that never again could she let a man dominate her sexually like that. But after Charlie she also knew she couldn't live without constant sex. The only conclusion was that if she were not to be dominated, she had to dominate. Which brought her back to the frustration with John's absence.

"Alexandra, there's a patient to see you, but you should take a look at him first."

Vicki, her new receptionist was grinning wickedly. Vicki had met John when he came to pick Alexandra up most evenings. She understood Alexandra problem. Knowing what her boss was going through, Vicki tried to help. Alexandra didn't know what she would have done without her new friend, especially yesterday, bless her heart.

About 4:00 Vicki had appeared at her office door with a couple of tall screwdrivers. "Your day is over, Dr. Prince. It's time to relax."

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers