Alexandra's New Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

"Don't be ridiculous, Vicki. I have appointments scheduled until 8:30 PM."

"Not now, you don't," Vicki grinned. "I canceled them."

"You did what!?"

"Drink up and I'll explain it to you."

The cold liquid tasted good as she downed it. "That packed a wallop," Alexandra smiled after a minute or so.

"It was supposed to, Alexi, you needed it. You are so tight you're about to snap like a cheap over-wound clock. I can feel the tension." Vicki began to massage Alexandra's neck. "Poor baby," she cooed. "With John gone you haven't had anyone to do this, have you?" Alexandra's sighs passed for agreement. Effortlessly Vicki slipped a hand inside Alexandra's low cut smock. "Or this!"

"Oh, that feels heavenly, honey, but please stop. I'm feeling so woozy."

"You should be. I put a slug of Aethenol in your drink" Vicki giggled.

"But that's a tranquilizer that ..."

"... 'Makes a person very horny and submissive.'" Vicki continued quoting Alexandra back to herself. "I should know. I've seen you use it on guys you seduce. I'm just giving you some of your own medicine, doctor," Vicki chuckled as she kept on working the young doctor's hardening breasts. "You're so horny, Alexandra. Let me give you some relief."

"Oh, yes, this is beautiful," Alexandra sighed. "But I don't go down for girls, Vicki ..."

"You do when you're high on Aethenol, honey. That's the reason you are letting me feel up your tits. You like what I'm doing, don't you Alexandra?" Vicki was becoming more imperious.

"Oh, yes, darling ..."

"Good. Now just relax and let me help you off with your clothes. Then I'm going to make you feel really good!'

Vicki's firm hands took control and soon Alexandra found herself naked and stretched out on the same small bed where she taken advantage of so many men, playing with their pricks until they were crazy for sex and then laying them on their backs and fucking them out of their minds. Now the tables were turned. Vicki had Alexandra flat of *her* back, *her* brain deliciously addled by the tranquilizer. Alexandra's legs were spread defenselessly and a warm skilled hand was busy in her pussy while another worked her hardening breast. Alexandra was floating in a erotic sea.

"Oh, Alexandra, honey, you are still tied up in knots. But I know just what you need to unwind ... the big O!" Vicki's voice came almost as a shock, "You need to get off. I'm going to make you cum!" Before she could protest, Alexandra felt Vicki's lips leave her own and pause briefly on her tits. A wet trail snaked lower; her abdomen spasmed as Vicki's tongue darted briefly into her navel. Then she felt it! Vicki gently pulled apart her thighs and pressed her mouth to Alexandra's dripping sex lips.

"I'm going to eat you, Alexandra. I'm going to eat your pretty, sopping pussy!" Alexandra was hardly aware when her receptionist had stripped, but soon she found Vicki straddling her face. The young woman busied herself again in Alexandra's snatch, her clever fingers and tongue on her clit driving the older woman wild. The first orgasm started to build. She couldn't fight the sensation. She bucked and cried out shamelessly as she came.

Vicki hardly altered the rhythm of her attack on Alexandra's overflowing cunt. The orgasm left her shaken, but eager for more. As she felt Vicki's tongue and fingers start her up the roller coaster again, a large warm drop of liquid fell onto her lips. The excited younger woman's pussy was leaking onto Alexandra's face.

She and Cheryl had played with each other in school, but Alexandra had never been in a 69 before. Still, Alexandra knew instinctively what she had to do. Grasping Vicki's slim hips, she pulled her young, almost hairless cunt down to her lips and began to suck, delirious with the rank sexy odors of the girl's arousal. When Alexandra's tongue touched Vicki's clit, her reward was instantaneous. Vicki came and filled Alexandra's mouth with her hot salty spend. Alexandra's own body was contorted by yet another orgasm as she swallowed.

*****

Alexandra must have passed out from the pleasure and the rest of the evening was a fog. Making love with Vicki for the first time yesterday had been wonderful. Vicki, who turned out to be an experienced switch hitter, had fucked Alexandra senseless several times in the office before taking her home for the night. The dope had worn off, but Alexandra wanted more of the young woman's attention and got it. They had sucked and fingered each other to more orgasms than she could count. At last Vicki had put a vibrating dildo in her that sent her into periodic orgasms until she had passed out for the night.

But that was then and this was now. Vicki could make her come and she wouldn't mind a replay of last night, but there is nothing like having a man in you, which made Vicki's invitation intriguing.

"What's there to look at?" Alexandra giggled.

"Everything!" Vicki growled throatily. Alexandra and Vicki peered through the one way glass at a young man in shorts and a tank top.

"He does look scrummy. Do you think he may be an athlete?" Alexandra asked,

"I don't know, but that looks like the outline of an Olympic Gold Medal prick in his shorts," she judged. "That's what you need tonight, a big hard cock! Take him home, Alexandra and fuck the shit out of him," her young friend advised.

"God, I love sports medicine," Alexandra sighed, "O.K. You go out and shoot him the bird, you little minx, while I change into something to make him more uncomfortable. Then bring him in to see 'Dr. Hots.'"

--o --

"Just made yourself comfortable, David," Alexandra smiled, making sure that from where he sat he could see far enough up her smock to be anything *but* comfortable. "I understand you may be feeling a little nervous. Some men fear that a woman doctor could use her knowledge about men's bodies to take advantage. But I'm sure a big strong guy like you isn't worried about that."

"No ma'am," he responded innocently.

"Good. Now let me ask you a some questions about those muscle spasms," she said and gazed deeply into his eyes. "You will have no secrets from me. You must tell your doctor everything."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied uneasily. Alexandra smiled. This was going to be a piece of cake.

"Tell me, how often do you have sexual intercourse?"

"What?"

"You know what I mean," she grinned. "How often do you fuck?"

"What does that have to do with my leg cramps?"

"When a woman has a headache, she doesn't fuck. When a man doesn't fuck, he gets an ache somewhere," Alexandra replied and shifted to open her legs a bit more. "So, are you getting laid every night?"

"Well," he gulped, "Almost."

"'Almost?' You mean there are some nights that you sleep alone, without a woman's warm wet pussy to satisfy you?" Alexandra laid on a thick tone of disbelief. "You look to me like a man who needs lots of sex. Don't you have a regular woman, one who knows just what turns you on, who anticipates your need for sex? Do you mean you don't have a regular girlfriend who takes the initiative, who screws you even before you know you need it?"

"No ma'am."

"That must make it HARD very hard." She was sure he was looking now. "How do you manage?"

"I pick up girls here and there," he replied, obviously embarrassed. "There are several girls I call. It usually works out," he grinned stupidly.

"I see. Well, then, I think I know your problem. You are not getting the right kind of sex. You need a woman who totally overwhelms you, who can make you fuck any time she wants. A series of one-night stands can't satisfy your appetites. You didn't have a woman this morning before you came here, did you?"

"Uh ... No ma'am," he replied nervously.

"I knew it. That would explain your reactions now."

"My reactions?"

"Your reactions to me," she smiled slyly. "Don't think I haven't noticed you staring at my tits while we talked, David. And I believe you have been peeking up my smock as well. I think you one very horny young man to get hard for an old woman like me," Alexandra grinned. "Please come over here, David. I am going to examine you to confirm my diagnosis," she said, motioning him to a low couch.

"Do you want me to disrobe?"

"That won't be necessary," she laughed. "Believe me, I know how to get a horny young man out of his pants." Alexandra giggled and began to open his shirt and loosen his belt.

"Now, I'll just unzip you," Alexandra continued in a voice that allowed no dissent. "Oh, you have respectable swelling there where a woman likes to see one. You are really nice and big here, David," she observed, fondling his cook through his shorts. "This must account for your success with the girls. They see the size of that bulge and start staining their panties. I know I am. Let me pull down your shorts to get a better look at your penis."

"Don't doctors use an examination table for this" he asked.

"No, this is a special examination and I want you to be nice and comfortable. Now please relax," she said, pushing him back onto the couch and beginning again to stroke his prick. "Yes, you have a long thick cock. When this monster goes into a woman it must satisfy her profoundly. She must start coming as soon as she is penetrated by this tool."

David's eyes were closed and he could hardly speak, but he nodded his head in agreement. "That's your problem. A woman when filled with a prick like yours, just goes off her nut too quickly. You bring her to a series of orgasms, unload your balls into her, and it's 'good night sweetheart.' If you want to fuck her again that night, you have to pull her limp legs open and climb on. She can't do anything for you because she's still knocked out. Am I correct?"

"Uh huh," he replied dreamily, enjoying the hand of this big sexy woman massaging his cock.

"That's the reason you are not getting total satisfaction. You're missing the long slow build up to orgasm with a woman setting the pace, making you gradually want it more and more. I'll bet you are so used to dominating women you have never had a woman fuck you from on top. You don't know how nice it is to be in the sexual power of a woman."

"No..."

"You would like that, David. You would like to have a woman seduce you, make you fuck her."

"No, doctor."

"I know better. That explains your muscle spasms. You need to be sated with sex by a woman who can control you completely. The pain is just a symptom of your unsatisfied craving for domination. I prescribe therapy beginning immediately."

"No, no..." he tried to protest, but Alexandra just continued to stroke his prick deliciously.

"Don't argue with your doctor, David." she ordered. "I know what's good for you and I am going to give you the treatment you need. You need sex badly and you're about to get a big dose. I'll have to administer the medicine that will give you immediate relief."

"No, no. I'm leaving." He tried to get up.

"David, you are not cooperating as you should. Vicki, will you prepare David for treatment as we discussed?

"Gladly," Vicki replied walking in, completely naked. David was pleasantly distracted by the slender woman's big bouncing boobs. He didn't see the syringe until much too late.

"Get away from me with that thing. You can't... Ouch" he exclaimed as Vicki drove the needle deep into his muscular ass.

"I'll report you to the police. I'll go the AMA! I'll go ...." Vicki stopped his mouth with a kiss and pushed him back down onto the table."

"You're not going anywhere, you big lucky lunk, except going down for a sexy doctor," Vicki laughed. "I have just pumped you full of a light tranquilizer. The drug is going to make you feel very happy, but very susceptible to suggestion. And I suggest you just relax and let ME work on your prick for a little while,"

Vicki continued, taking over the massaging of the dazed man's dick as Alexandra slipped out of her smock. "The doctor is getting ready to take you to bed and we want you to be ready, too. She likes a man's dick be big and hard when it goes into her so it will go really deep and satisfy her. The doctor likes sex and she's going to appreciate this hard-on."

The helpless man was so far gone he hardly knew when Alexandra and Vicki finished undressing him. He just realized he was stripped and one svelte and one voluptuous woman was crawling all over him. Vicki was handling his prick exquisitely and gave the orders he couldn't refuse. "Now I wan t you to get the doctor ready to make love, David. She is willing to fuck you already, but you are going to set her on fire so she can enjoy it as much as you do.. Kiss her here," Vicki whispered, offering him one of Alexandra's large round breasts. "I want you to suck her tits really good, David. Take her nipples in your mouth. Umm ... that's the way," Vicki said approvingly as he followed her instruction. "You know what to do to turn a woman on. Make her crazy for you prick. The doctor just goes off her nut when a man does a proper job on her tits. It is important to get your sex therapist properly aroused, David, so she can give you the treatment you deserve," she giggled.

As David nursed feverishly on Alexandra's tits, Vicki thrust her other hand into Alexandra's box. "Yes, David, you're doing an excellent job on her. I can feel it ... Sucking her titties is getting her good and wet. The doctor's cunt is going to be nice and juicy so she can slide down over your pole easily ... Good boy! .... See how she's squirming. She really wants you in her now. She's going to come so hard for you, David. She'll devour this prick, you lucky dog!"

"And nursing her big hard tits is getting you ready, too, isn't it, sweetie. Her tits make you happy and relaxed, dreamy and docile. You love sucking her tits, don't you? Nursing Alexandra's titties makes you weak and helpless as a baby. You'll do anything for a woman with boobies like these."

"Cut the preparation, Vicki" Alexandra interjected with a note of urgency as she clambered astride the recumbent man. "Let me get up on him ...Like this! ... And put his prick up in me. Oh, YES! He's sliding in deep, just where I want him. Oh, shit that monster feels good." Alexandra growled.

"Careful, Alexandra. He's a dangerously attractive man even if he is doped. Put him under, first. Then you can get off."

"Thanks. You're right." With effort Alexandra concentrated and looked down at the helpless man beneath her. "Close your eyes, honey" Come with me on a short sleepy ride. I'll rock back and forth on your prick, making you feel so good, so relaxed, so sleepy. You can't stay awake, David. I'm going to rock you to sleep.... Fuck you to sleep...." An orgasm overcame him and he passed out.

--o--

Alexandra walked from her private bath back into her bedroom feeling good, better than she had since John had left. She looked down with satisfaction at the sleeping form of the handsome young man. What was his name? -Oh, yes, David. What a romp they had last night! He had greater stamina than John and a bigger prick! She admired his hard body. She though he had told her he was a trainer at a health club, although she had not wasted much time conversing with him. She was more interested in making up for a week without a man. She wasn't sure just how many times she had fucked him, but it wasn't one too many!

The click of her heels on the hard wooden floor woke him. Groggily he opened his eyes, trying to comprehend how he got to this strange bedroom. "Doctor ... Doctor Prince?" he asked, confused.

Alexandra walked over still wearing just earrings and a robe over bra and panties. "Good morning, my sweet," she whispered, leaning down to kiss him. "I was afraid you weren't going to wake up before I went to the office. I guess I took the starch out of you last night," she grinned. "You'll find the breakfast I fixed you downstairs. I've got DSTV and I've set you up an Adult Check account for you on my computer. Make yourself at home. And ... after last night, I think you can call me Alexandra."

"But where ... how did I ...?" he stumbled over his words as he sat up in the bed.

"Do you mean how did I get you here after fucking you in the office?"

"Well, yes, I guess so." He was so confused by the scantily dressed woman standing before him, he scarcely realized he was stark naked himself.

"I guess you have never been bedded by two women like Vicki and me before," she giggled. "Well, when we finished taking turns, you were in a very agreeable mood. So when I asked you if you would like to come home with me for the night, you were in no condition to say no. I gave you something to eat to keep up your strength and put you to bed again. We spent a lovely night in the sack, thank you very much, and I'm looking forward to similar session, tonight. Sorry, honey, but now I've got to run. I'll see you around 7:00."

"You expect me to stay here waiting for you all day?"

"Of course I do. Just call the club and tell them the doctor ordered you to stay in bed today," she grinned.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you will be looking forward to what I am going to do to you when I get home," she grinned. "Don't worry, I'm only going to keep you here for a few days until my regular boyfriend gets back," she said with some regret.

"Great sex is one thing, lady, but holding me prisoner in your apartment is another."

"In your case, David, they are exactly the same thing," Alexandra laughed. "It's the great sex that will keep you here."

"No way! I'm out of here."

Alexandra looked at him quizzically. "I believe you just might try!" she said, surprised. Then her voice became silky. "You do seem the excitable type, David. I don't want you to do anything rash. I'm afraid I'll have to give you something to prevent you from leaving, just a light soporific that will keep you too drowsy most of the day to go anywhere."

"You won't get anywhere near me with a syringe this time."

"I know I won't ... unless you are already out. That's why I'm going to put you down for a little morning nap first."

"I'm not taking a nap; I'm leaving!"

"I don't think so, David. Don't remember last night? Perhaps I'd better remind you just how much you enjoyed being taken to bed and how easy it is to do."

Fear and lust fought in his eyes, paralysing him.

"You like me in bra and panties, don't' you?" She cast off the flimsy robe took another step toward him. "Let's make love."

"Stay away from me!"

"You don't want me to fuck you?" she asked, mockingly. "Then you'd better not stare. Looking at big boobs can get you very horny, my young friend! That's a beautiful erection you've got. I've just the place for that arrogant cock of yours." she taunted and fingered her pussy. "Are you still sure you wouldn't like to go back to bed with me, David?"

"Dr. Prince, No!" he pleaded, his self assurance cracked by the flood of passion washing over him.

"I told you to call me Alexandra. I'm about to make love to you again; at least you can call me by my first name." She dropped her bra. "Come to my arms, David," she ordered as she sat naked by him on the bed.

He couldn't control himself, the attraction was too strong. She took his hand and placed it on her breast as she took him in her arms and kissed him with passion until she felt him relax. Then she cradled his head to her bosom. "Take this to help you get ready for your nap, David," and she placed a large, firm breast to his lips. "Just suck my tits for a while, darling."

Now she had him lying down and she cradled his head to her bosom. "You enjoy nuzzling my boobies, David, but it's making you sleepy, sleepy like a baby nursing from big hard boobs. ... Yes, that's the way. ... You are getting sleepy and but so deliciously horny. I can feel how hard you are, dear. You'll never get to sleep that way! You need to be fucked. Let me do something about that."

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers