Alexie All Alone

Story Info
Alexie discovers a new way to enjoy bay windows.
1.6k words
4.17
25.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexie sighed heavily and yanked open the fridge, pulling out a chocolate mousse she began to eat it slowly with her fingers and went to sit in front of the television. The living room was spacious with large windows from the floor nearly to the ceiling, they did let in a lot of sun during the summer, but they faced next door and Alexie always thought wryly of the cost in curtains as they had to be specially made. She idly flicked through the channels passing through warbling chat shows and chimpanzee documentaries, stopping at each channel for a moment before moving on.

Her flatmates were away, she was supposed to be working but her charming and somewhat sleazy boss and rang her up just ten minutes ago, apologising profusely but he had double booked his waitresses and 'would she really mind not coming in today?' She was glad in a way, he was always looking at her in a way that made her skin crawl and making comments about her breasts and 'womanly hips' as he referred to them. She knew he hadn't asked her in recently because he had discovered that his 'charm' simply wasn't working and unlike the other girls who worked there she refused to play up and flirt with him in the hope of better wages.

She suddenly stopped at a channel, she knew that usually the sex channels were unavailable without subscription, but flashing along the bottom of the screen scrolled 'FREE, ONLY FOR TODAY, PRESS SELECT FOR HOT SEX', oh what the hell she thought, I could do with something to keep my boredom at bay, and pressed select. Almost immediately, a voluptuous blond christened her screen and told her in a deep throaty voice just what was on offer. Alexie selected random masturbation, rather than simply male or female, she had never really thought that it could be a turn on before and wanted to see what it was like.

This time it was a red head that graced her screen, with pert, jutting breasts, she seemed to look Alexie in the eye as she gently fondled her petite breasts. The woman gently tweaked her acorn-like nipples and gasped and bit her lip, still looking straight into the camera. She then ran her hands down her stomach and then up her thighs before spreading her legs, the camera focused in on her pussy which was pink and glistening like a guava. The woman pulled on her pussy lips and ran a long, cerise nailed finger around her clitoris, groaning as she did so.

Alexie chuckled, the acting was terrible, but there was something about this coy girl who was now sliding a finger in and out of herself that was making her feel tingling sensations rushing between her legs. She selected 'change' and this time a well oiled male torso popped onto the screen, he had a thick mass of bleached hair and was gently massaging his balls whilst again looking into the camera. Alexie felt his sharp blue eyes piercing her own large hazel ones and felt a shiver run down her spine as he began to stroke his engorged cock. He was groaning gently and a slowly pumping himself taking his eyes from her own to watch himself from time to time, Alexie was mesmerised, she loved a man who would watch himself masturbate sometimes.

She felt herself become warm all over and finished licking the chocolate mousse from her fingers, sucking them slowly and deep into her throat. She gently ran her hands over her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffening beneath her shirt, watching them protrude through the fabric. She continued watching the man has he began to quicken his pace stroking his cock and his face began to appear less calm as he neared his peak. Alexie could bear it no longer, she began to unbutton her lilac shirt caressing the freshly bared, warm skin as she did so. She removed her shirt and fondled the satin encased breasts, bursting to be set free.

The beach bum on the television groaned loudly and spurted his sticky cum over the screen, Alexie felt another rush between her legs and bit her lip, as an Italian now appeared on the screen, his glossy black hair and full lips alone made Alexie's head spin. His cock was thicker and darker than the surfer's, and he took more time to stroke himself whilst eyeing the camera. At the sight of this, Alexie immediately unhooked her bra and began massaging her breasts; she then licked her fingers and rolled her nipples between them, they were now rock hard and she threw back her head and groaned before returning her attention to the TV screen. Her breasts were full, she wore a 36D cup and they were velvety and flowing with delicate nipples.

Suddenly something caught her eye through the windows. As they looked straight into next door's house, she could see the whole of the room they used as their study and as she focused her eyes, she could see Simon her neighbour. He was tall and had flopping blond hair, he was married to Alicia, she was always very polite and nice enough but a bit prim, but Simon had often called around for some sugar and ended up watching re-runs of Star Trek with the girls, he had always been a bit of a laugh. He was quite a lot older than her, in his thirties, but still quite attractive in a way and she saw him in the mornings when he went for a jog and he always stopped to say hello. He was busy at an oak desk in the room and didn't appear to be looking at her.

Alexie continued to play with her breasts, but she now watched Simon, it was so exciting and only made her more hot that he would only need to turn around to get full view of what she was doing. She unbuttoned her jeans and let them slide from her smooth legs before regaining her position on the sofa. She stroked her soft stomach and up her thighs and legs. Simon stood up and turned to remove something from a grey filing cabinet, Alexie prayed he would look at her and her breath quickened, but he simply sorted a file out and returned to his desk. Alexie now began to touch her damp pussy lips through soaking satin fabric and again moaned as it sent electrical impulses through her body.

She then saw Simon walking towards the window again, he was carrying a fat, ginger cat, and he opened the window, and placed the cat out onto the window ledge. It was then that he caught sight of her; her auburn hair tousled and one hand pulling on her candy pink nipples and the other gently rubbing herself through her underwear. Simon gasped and blinked, there was his 19-year-old neighbour masturbating and watching him. Alexie in the other apartment bit her lip and hoped he was enjoying what he was seeing and wasn't going to freak out.

It was Simon's turn to be mesmerised, she obviously enjoyed the fact that he was watching her and he had never watched a woman do this, Alicia wasn't one to do anything unusual or particularly sexy. Alexie realised she had got him hooked and threw her head back as she spread her legs and ran her hands up the insides of her thighs. Simon tore his eyes from her body, and pulled his chair over to the window. His cock was full and straining so hard at his pants he thought it would tear through, he was desperate to take it out and stroke it but he wasn't sure whether he should. Alexie continued to caress her breasts and Simon surreptitiously rubbed his cock through his trousers.

Alexie enjoyed the fact that he was obviously uncomfortable watching her when the bulge in his trousers showed so clearly how much he needed to do something for his frustration. She ran her fingers through her silky hair and then pushed her fingers underneath the satin of her underwear, and stroked herself. Simon was going crazy, he so badly wanted to see what she was doing and he knew she was teasing him. Alexie stood up, turned her back to the window and bent over very slowly as she pulled down her satin underwear. Simon could bear the view of her soft round ass with the glistening treat beneath no longer and pulled out his erect cock and began to stroke it, groaning as he did so.

Alexie sat back down, parted her legs and ran a finger down her moist slit, she pushed the finger inside herself and felt her pussy swallow it whole as she cried out with pleasure. She watched Simon stare at her as he began to pump away at his member, the whole scene served to make her more horny and she pulled vigorously on her pussy lips, then spreading them so Simon could get full view of her swollen sex, she ran a finger around her clit, feeling it send spasms though her whole body. She could feel her orgasm beginning to rise, and Simon's was obviously near as he began to pump faster and he smiled at her.

Still stroking her clit, Alexie smiled back coyly and licked her lips and indicated his cock as she sucked on her index finger. She giggled as Simon groaned and rolled his eyes. She began to rub herself faster and occasionally pushed her finger inside her wet pussy; her face began to contort as she pushed herself nearer and nearer to her orgasm. Simon started to go faster as he watched the beautiful girl near her peak.

Alexie froze, then she felt it, wave after wave seep through her body as she moaned, "I'm coming...oh god...I'm coming..." , to herself. She watched Simon as he closed his eyes and spurted his come over himself. When both had finished, and were sated, they smiled at one another, they both knew that this would be something they would repeat...