Alexis and Sam

Story Info
They agree to a change in their life.
6.5k words
4.42
22.3k
6
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood still as streams of hot water sluiced through my hair, cascaded over my shoulders and trickled across my breasts. Sam would be home today, he'd been gone for almost a week on business and I missed him and his touch. I showered carefully, making sure I did not stimulate myself as I cleansed my aching breasts and pussy. Why? Let me tell the whole story so you can understand. You may never agree, you may see my actions as belittling, my life not one you would lead, but this is my story. I want to tell it because doing so is important to me. I am not looking for converts each person needs to find their own way in life. Part of what I have chosen for my life is telling my story, the story of Alexis.

I grew up not so different from anyone else though I was blessed with good looks and eventually a body that suited me. I am five foot seven inches tall, slender and perhaps a bit underweight for my height. Long, shapely legs taper nicely to a round firm ass that's sits below a trim waist. My chest (aka my tits) is thirty-four inches and I sport a B cup. My hair is natural and bark brown in color. It hangs straight and is regularly trimmed to a length that touches just about the middle of my shoulder blades. I am pretty, perhaps even beautiful and for a time in my life I played to that beauty. I entered pageants, was elected Queen of the Prom and was never in need of male admirers.

Throughout the end of high school and through most of my college days I used my beauty to attract men I thought deserved me. That I liked or admired them or they, in turn liked or admired me was of no consequence. It was more a matter of pairing up beautiful people and consequently none of those relationships lasted. I soon realized that I was more a prize to perhaps be bedded (though that was very infrequent) then a person to get to know. I am not being critical because I was no different.

I can't say when this changed in me, but it did. I dated far less and concentrated on my life, my career and my friends. Friends too were changed during that time, eliminating those whose only ambition was to ride my coattails in exchange for true friends who cared about me for who I was inside. This was when I met Sam. No, we did not hit it off right away in fact I had little to no interest in him as anything more then a friend. In fact it was almost two years before we actually had a date and another two years before he proposed.

Our married life started out perfect. We both had good jobs, we were able to buy a nice house, drive upscale cars and vacation wherever we chose. Our sex life was very good, at times fantastic. Sam stands about six foot two, was an athlete in college and maintains his body as I do mine. He has a nice cock and I loved how it filled me whenever we made love.

After a few years of marriage I found myself allowing a co-worker to become close. We would have dinner when Sam was out of town and enjoyed each other's company. One night this co-worker slid a hotel room key across our table and I was tempted to pick it up. In fact I stared at it for a good while before telling him that this was not the person I wanted to be. I stood up and left the restaurant and went straight home.

I brooded over this event for a few weeks and then after a particularly great fuck from Sam, I told him about the whole thing. I assured him that I never entertained the idea of cheating on him, but that some part of me had to understand that all the dinners were not just happening, that I was in some way being unfaithful, but that I never saw the true nature of things until the key was put on the table. I apologized for my stupidity and begged Sam to forgive me.

He did at once, but also said that both he and I would need to talk about this type of thing and the why of it. He admitted that he felt equal in blame because if he was doing all the right things then I would not have be put into that situation. I gasped at his honesty and hugged him harder then I can recall ever doing, then I cried for an hour. Sam said.

"Get it out Alexis, and then let it go. Tomorrow is Saturday and we can spend the day talking about our relationship, what we want and or need and we will go forward together as husband and wife, as man and woman, as lover and lover."

Still crying I nodded and clung to Sam as we both slept.

Over breakfast I felt nervous, my fear that Sam might have changed his mind, that perhaps instead of working things out he would simply ask for a divorce. I realize now that my shallow lifestyle of the past was influencing my thoughts.

"So Alexis, tell me about your sexual desires. Tell me. What makes you hot? What are your fantasies? What do you think about when you're alone? I've been thinking that our non-sexual life is pretty good we have no financial problems seem to enjoy each others company and we maintain a good gathering of friends. Perhaps the answer to our issue is sexual."

"Sam, sex with you has always been beautiful and loving. You are a great lover and your treat me so well, always seeing to my needs. Perhaps we need to be more inventive in our sex life?"

"I think you may be right, perhaps even though what we have is good, maybe it is too predictable, to common. Maybe it is in some ways becoming just another chore like doing the dishes or taking out the trash!"

"Sam, I think that your comparisons, while harsh and not completely true, may be close."

"So Alexis, I'll ask you again. What do you fantasize about? What kind of husband do you want from me?"

"You know it's hard, if not embarrassing to admit those things we've been taught since we were children not to talk about much less do. In those early days when I was just beginning to think about the whole boy and girl thing, I usually saw myself with a man who was, how do I say this right? A man who was in control! No, not like a control freak or anything. Just it always seemed growing up that Dad made a lot of the decisions. I guess with all the freedom women now possess, the jobs and career opportunities we now have that that notion of the husband being in control sounds obsolete."

"Well I for one do not see myself as some sort of control freak either. Yet I understand what you said about today's society and the one I both grew up in. Well at least where there were two parent households. I guess we could say that in today's world either one of us can take the reins, if you will."

"No, I think that I want to be married to a man who is in the lead or in control. In a sense you would be in control of what I do, or say, how I dress, where I go etc. In reality by agreeing to do those things, I too am in control too."

We tossed this concept back and forth all weekend and late Sunday night we agreed to let it lie for the week. The following weekend we would plan a get away and use a neutral location to continue the discussion. It would be a normal week for us Sam was in town all week. We spoke of lots of things that week, made love almost every night but did not broach the subject of fantasy. On Friday night we checked into a beachside resort a few hours away. It was almost the off-season but most of the restaurants were still open and the weather, while not beach weather, was warm. The shops were also still open and so we strolled the town, had long lunches and talked a lot.

I knew by then that I wanted Sam to take control of me, of my life. Late Saturday we strolled into a fashionable women's shop and I decided to adopt my role as a means of answering my husband.

"Sam, I am going to gather a few dresses to try on and I want you to choose which, if any I should have."

Sam blinked and I saw understanding in his eyes and he merely nodded.

I modeled a few dresses, all of which were nice and looked good on me. As I was about to go back for another Sam stopped me and said.

"I'd liked to see something a bit more daring, something you could never wear to work."

I nodded and went in search for something that met those standards, noticing that my panties were feeling a little damp. I found a dress that was relatively short in length and had a plunging neckline. In the dressing room I slipped the dress on over my bra and panties and looked in the mirror. Immediately I slipped it off my shoulders and took off my bra. Slipping it back on I liked the look and just for fun I bent over and slipped off my panties. Before going out to model this sexy dress, I gathered up my bra and panties. I walked out to the dressing room and went immediately to Sam and handed him my bra and panties then paraded about showing him the dress from all sides.

Sam made no attempt to hide my underwear, in fact he left them lying across his legs as his eyes stayed glued to me.

"Is this more what you had in mind Sam?"

"Yes, this is a good start Alexis, let's see if they will let you wear it home."

My clothes went into the bag that would normally have held the dress and my bra and panties were put in my hands to carry as I walked out. I'd always had men staring at me but that late afternoon I felt as though even the women were doing so to. I felt naked, even though I was dressed, my breasts were covered but a good deal of cleavage was revealed and I could feel the wind occasionally flowing up the skirt and reminding me of my naked cunt. Of course the constant drip of my pussy was slowly coating my thighs as well.

We stopped in at the hotel and dropped my bag and my underwear where Sam bent me over the bureau and slid his cock into my wet hot pussy. I gasped a how hard he was and how full I felt. Sam whispered in my ear.

"This is for me, Alexis. I am going to fuck you and cream your cunt then we'll go down to dinner. If you cum so be it, but that's not my care."

"Yes Dear."

I spread my legs to accommodate and tried to squeeze his cock as he rode me hard. He came with force and I felt his ejaculate spewing inside me and I felt proud. I began then to understand how pleasing Sam was something I really had not made a focus of in our life. True to his word, he pulled our, wiped his cock on a towel and we went out for dinner his cum a constant flow down my legs.

As we walked down the street my mind focused on Sam's cum as it oozed down my thighs and onto my calf. Entering the restaurant I felt a bit embarrassed or maybe humiliated because I felt everyone could see the slowly drying cum on my legs. I don't recall much of our diner, only that I enjoyed Sam's company and thought of nothing but returning to our room, where I hoped that Sam would fuck me again.

Once back in the room Sam asked.

"Alexis, please take of your dress and climb on the bed on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Dear."

I quickly dropped the dress and positioned myself as directed. Sam had stripped and was behind me, his hands slowly playing with my ass.

"Spread your knees and push your ass up."

I did as he asked and soon I felt the tip of his hard cock sliding along my pussy slit and rubbing against my clit. Sam reached around me and took my left tit in his hand and palmed it, using his thumb to flick back and forth over my hard erect nipple. As he did so his cock slipped ever so slowly into me and I gasped. Sam seemed to be bigger then I recalled and his cock longer. I felt every bump and ridge of his cock like I'd never felt before. He took his other hand and reached around and down to my cunt and began to masturbate me as his cock slowly pumped in and out of me.

"Alexis! I want you to cum for me."

His hands increased their ministrations of my tit and clit and his cock moved ever faster in and out of me. I felt my pussy become drenched in my own juices and my clit harden in his hand. My breath became shallow and my body shook with tremors as an orgasm built within me. When Sam simultaneously pinched my nipple and clit I exploded and he began to thrust into me with greater and greater speed. I started an orgasm that seemed to have no end as Sam pinched and twisted both my nipple and clit and I came harder. His cock was a throbbing piston plowing into me as I shook and trembled. Then he shot his load and the force of his cum spewing inside me sent me over the top and I was crying mumbling swearing and yelling for him to fuck me!

We both collapsed onto the bed, Sam rolling slightly to my right. Some time later I whispered to Sam.

"May I clean your cock, dear?"

A gently hand on my head, pushing me towards his groin was my answer and I licked and sucked our combined love juices. As I did so Sam's cock grew hard again and I looked up and said.

"May I ride you Dear, or would your prefer my mouth?"

I'd given Sam a blowjob now and again but I never asked permission before, it was always a reluctant agreement on my part. Tonight I want that cock in my mouth and I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth.

"I'm enjoying your mouth Alexis, just make sure you don't waste anything."

If you'd given me a million dollars I would not have been more pleased at that moment and I don't know why, other then the knowledge that I was pleasing my husband. So I gave Sam a blowjob I never knew I could. Taking my time, sucking his balls, licking his cock from bottom to top then engulfing his cock till I gagged. I drooled saliva as I sucked his cock and was lost in the beauty of having him in my mouth. I felt Sam stiffen and then a hot spurt flooded my mouth and I hurried to swallow his salty sperm. I know some slipped out of my mouth but I swallowed most of it and when he stopped spewing I used his cock to slide any escaping cum back into my mouth and then cleaned his cock with my tongue.

That weekend was the beginning and as we rode hone Sam and I developed rules for our life.

1)I could keep my job or quit. My choice but regardless of my choice my primary function would be to please my husband. 2)I could not orgasm without Sam in the room. I could masturbate all I wanted but I could not finish. 3)I would no longer wear pants or panties. Skirts, dresses only. 4)Sam would choose any underwear I would wear, if I wore any. 5)If Sam asked for something I could not do, I could decline. 6)All violations would result in punishment. Either physical or emotional. 7)I was to please Sam

Over time we formalized these rules and now I no longer can masturbate at all. AS for punishment we no longer consider emotional only physical. We both find that I am so much more responsive that way. I did leave my job and am now at home most of the day.

That Monday night after the first weekend I was required to strip naked as I stepped into the house and remain so while I was in the house unless Sam has something special for me to wear. That first night sitting naked next to Sam he handed me the laptop. It was already on a web site for submissive women. He said to me.

"I do not consider you a submissive, not in any sense of the word, however this is a site where you might find things to please me."

Then he got up and showered. I looked at all the various items for sale and tried to think of what I might buy that would please him. That night I selected a pair of nipple clamps and a clit clamp, recalling how hard I'd cum when Sam hand pinched and twisted my nipple and clit. I quickly concluded the purchase and closed the site.

Sam came back, showered and wearing a robe.

"Did you please me Alexis?"

"I hope so dear, we will know when the package arrives. I had it sent to you. If you are pleased then I will know."

Sam opened his robe and pulled his cock up to my mouth. Without words, merely a look in his eyes and a slight nod from Sam and I took his cock in my mouth. I would not be allowed to enjoy the taste of him that night as he pulled out and after spreading my legs he fucked me hard and fast.

"Cum for me Alexis, cum for me"

His words made me recall the pain and pleasure of his clit and nipple twisting the past weekend and I was soon rolling through an orgasm that built as he fucked me. He never touched my tits that night he didn't have to. I came before he did and came again as his cock filled my hot cunt.

So I wash myself carefully, taking my time, making sure I don't touch myself in such a way as to excite myself. Sam has been gone almost a week and I need to prepare for him and to cum for him. I step out of the shower and gently dry myself. I blow dry my hair and pull it into a ponytail. In the bedroom I slip on the garter belt I was instructed to wear, slide a pair of stockings up and clasp them to the belt. I thin cotton blouse is next and as I slowly button it up it tighten across my chest and I can see my nipples harden and dent the fabric. I find the skirt and slip it up over my stocking encased legs. It's a short skirt and my pussy will be on display when I sit. Lastly I slip on a pair of five-inch stiletto heels.

A last check in the mirror and satisfied I go down to the living room to await my ride. Sam has ordered a limo service to pick me up and take me to him. As I sit there I recall the day that first purchase arrived or the day that Sam used the nipple and clit clamps on me. As first there was pain but that faded as we progressed in out sexual actions. I do recall that as I came Sam removed the clamps and the surge of blood back into my cunt and tits made me explode. I made other purchases since then that have pleased Sam but none have pleasured my like the clamps.

When I hear the knock on the door I open it and allow the driver to escort me into the limo. There is no way I can enter and remain covered so I don't try. The driver sees my exposed cunt and gently closes the door. When we arrive at the destination I await the driver who eagerly opens my door and assists me out of the car. His eyes remain glued to my naked pussy and he barely notices me as I reach into my blouse and retrieve a twenty I stashed over my tit, and hand it to him and say.

"Thanks for the ride."

He seems stunned and I feel his eyes follow me as I head into the restaurant where I know Sam is waiting. I see Sam and go to the table he has arranged and he stands and pulls out my chair. I am a little disappointed that the tablecloth hangs so low that no one will see my naked ass, but I am so pleased to see Sam that I dismiss it.

Dinner is wonderful and our conversation is endless. As we order desert a woman appears and asks Sam if she can join us for a moment. Sam nods and then stand and pulls a chair out for her. She turns to Sam and ignoring me says.

"My name is Diane and I am a local business woman. I noticed you and your lovely woman, is she your wife?"

"Yes, this is my wife Alexis and my name is Sam."

"I notice that your wife keeps her eyes down when anyone other then you are at the table, is your wife perhaps a submissive type?"

"I think these questions are a bit personal."

"Forgive me if they seem so, its just that her breasts are almost perfect and I thought perhaps, if she were yours to command that I might have a product that might interest you."

"Well my wife is not an actual submissive. My wife has decided to please me in every way she can. She will in some ways act submissive but she is not mine to command unless that command is one she feels will please me and in turn please her to do so. So tell Alexis about your product and allow her to decide if it would please me."

"What a wonderful relationship you have. Tell me Alexis, may I ask you a question?"

"Yes, Diane."

"Are your nipples sensitive? Are they always so erect?"

"Um...well in a way they are. Usually they are erect only when I am with my husband. But they are always sensitive."

"Have you ever considered having them pierced? Perhaps one nipple, maybe both?"

"No, I have not. I have seen some examples of such a thing and I have wondered."

"Well that is a part of my business and I can assure you that should you want to have such a thing done to your nipples, it would be another way to please your husband. I assume you please him from time to time by enduring some gentle discomfort?"

12