Alexis and Sam Ch. 02

Story Info
Their life continues for all to see.
7.3k words
4.44
13.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, I have to apologize! I mean you know I am not the writer, exactly, of this story. Mr. Spunk, as I like to call him is who actually is putting our memories down here for all of you to read. I should have said that in the first part, but I was so excited to see our life on the pages he put together from my notes that I just fell in love with the story and well, I've now said it. It was my fault, or Sam and my fault about those few typos in the first part. That was my deal with Mr. Spunk. So if you are upset, if that made it hard for you to understand our story, I am sorry.

Second I have to tell you that seeing our story on line had me orgasming as I read it. I read it a few times and each time I came harder. I played with my nipple piercings as I read it and thought also of what more I wanted you to see and know about Sam and I and let's just say my pussy has not been dry, my nipples have remained erect and Sam's cock has been ready and willing whenever we have the time.

I guess you can see that the act of being seen masturbating for Diane and Stacey, excited both Sam and I and for a few weeks that event remained in full focus for both of us. Just mentioning either of their names or seeing my wonderful nipple bars would send Sam and I into mutual ecstasy. It would eventually become obvious that we would need to find another means of exposing me, or both of us soon. A few weeks later, with my nipples fully healed I was once again on line, looking for something that would please both Sam and I. By this time I'd found a bunch of different sites with lots of stuff made for submissive types, but given that I wasn't a true submissive, a lot of it did not appeal to me.

While I did enjoy some pain, I was not in constant need of it, so no whips or other devices of torture appealed to either of us. My need and from what I learned of Sam's needs were all centered on exposure and or humiliation. So I purchased a couple of things I thought would meet at least one if not both of those desires. First I bought a lacy white thong, but the strap of the thong that would cut through my slit was made of a string of sterling balls. Not large balls, but large enough to rub against my clit pussy lips and asshole when I walked in them. When Sam opened the package he smiled and handed me the thong and said.

"Wear these tonight. We'll go out to dinner and maybe a little dancing. I'll select the rest of your outfit while you shower."

"Thank you Sam."

I did not know at that time how effective the thong would be but I was dripping on the way to the shower just imaging the possibilities. When I put on the thong I felt a jolt of excitement and when I slipped into my stockings and garter belt I looked in the mirror and loved the look. Next I put on a sheer light blue silk blouse that only had buttons half way up, leaving a good deal of cleavage exposed and of course the softness of the silk showed off my hard nipples and the bars that pierced them. A short white skirt completed my outfit and we left for dinner.

Initially, all I could think about was the thong. I could feel the balls as they relentlessly rolled over my clit, pushed open my dampening pussy lips and rubbed up against my asshole. All in all it was an OK night, the thong took my mind off the display my tits made and by the time we were dancing I had grown used to the agitation of the thong. Sex that night was pretty good, we both came pretty hard but in some ways I was disappointed with the overall effect.

The other item I purchased came a few days later and Sam was again delighted with my selection. I only hoped this one would achieve a better result. This was a set of panties that had a vibrator that fit up against my clit and a small, maybe the size of Sam's pinky finger, dildo that slipped into my ass. The purpose of the dildo was two fold, first, like the vibrator against my clit, it too would piston a bit in and out of my ass and all of it was controlled by a wireless remote that Sam would control. The anal dildo also proved adept at keeping the vibrator snug against my clit. Once again I dressed in what was becoming my regular type of outfit, a sheer or thin blouse and skirt, exposed cleavage and nipples easily seen pressed against the soft fabric.

That night was immensely better as Sam would use the vibrator on me whenever someone came to our table. I had difficulty controlling my speech when ordering dinner or dessert. I could not sit still long if some friend came to our table to chat as Sam would push the level of vibration up to the max and have the dildo pulsing in and out of my ass at the same time. Sam had us linger at the restaurant with after dinner drinks to keep me in a place where my now obvious erotic state was becoming more and more apparent to those around us. I pleaded with Sam with my eyes but he continually shook his head and then would stop and then start the motions with no regularity. I was doing everything in my power to keep from orgasming at that table. First I knew I was not to cum without permission and second I knew this coming orgasm would not be a quiet one.

Sam stopped the device and rested the remote on the table then leaned over to me.

"Alexis! Do you recall when Stacey was cleaning you up and Diane and I were talking?"

I could barely nod I was so shaken by my ordeal and the memory of Stacy's tongue.

"Diane told that she could see how your exposure and the humiliation that would accompany it was what you loved and would love to do. She said that the larger the crowd, the hotter you'd get. The more humiliated you'd become the more you'd orgasm."

I again attempted to nod but could not speak. What Sam said, what Diane had intimated was true.

"She suggested that you might enjoy trying to be an exotic dancer in a club."

Still unable to speak, but feeling the effect of Sam's comment bolstering the turmoil inside me, I did my best to nod.

"So, tomorrow night I'd like to know if you would like to come with me to a Gentleman's club down in Florida. Tomorrow is Friday and on Saturday night there is a club that hosts an amateur night. Would it fit in your desire to be naked and exposed to a room full of men and women?"

I could barely nod this time.

"Well why don't we go home and make some plans?

Sam stood and came over and pulled my chair out, but when I stood I saw that my seat was soaked with my juices and that my skirt was sticking to the cheeks of my ass. I felt tremendous humiliation as heads turned and watched as I passed. I could even hear a few comments.

"Looks like she's wet herself."

And

"I watched her nipples pop earlier, I guess she was enjoying her food."

And of course someone popped the line from that movie.

"I'll have what she had!"

By the time we'd reached the car I was almost unable to stand on my own. Seeing my predicament Sam pushed me down over the trunk and pulled my panties off then put them under my face so I could smell my own essence. Then right there, in the back of the restaurant, he slipped his cock into my aching pussy and fucked me. As soon as his cock filled my cunt I came and came and came, the orgasms that had built all night burst from me like a machine gun. Still pumping me in view of anyone who might come by Sam said.

"Alexis, I do not believe I asked you to cum! I'll have to take care of that later."

"Oh Sam, I am such a weak woman, I feel like a slut tonight. I am sorry but I just could not stop myself."

Sam's ejaculation came as I spoke and he pulled out and spewed the last few shots on my thighs.

At home I stripped as usual as soon as I came through the door. Sam looked at me and said.

"You have five minutes to shower then return to the living room Alexis."

I made it back to the living room on time and went and lay over Sam's lap.

"You came without permission Alexis."

"Yes, Sam. I deserve to be punished. Please, Dear?"

Sam began to spank my ass. He used his hand, as I said we don't do whips or belts, but his hand stung my ass with each of the twenty spanks he administered. I was dripping again when he pushed me off and handed me the laptop.

"That's' where you'll be dancing Saturday night Alexis. You need to complete the application on line."

The Sam went to take his shower. I read about amateur night and learned that the club allowed full nude dancing. The amateurs would each dance and were allowed to strip as much as they could handle, they did not have to get completely nude. After all the girls had performed for the crowd, the girls who wanted to would be auctioned off for a private lap dance session of ten minutes. While the club had prices for this, the amateurs would not be subject to those prices but would be obliged, if they chose to be auctioned, perform for the highest bidder regardless of the winning bid. At the end of the bidding the dancer who received the highest bid would be declared the winner and receive a matching amount from the club. When Sam returned I talked to him about the rules and told him I'd be comfortable going nude and subjecting myself to auction, if it would please him.

"If that's what your comfortable with I am OK with it Alexis. After all if I don't like who is winning the bid I can just out bid them."

"I'd love for you to do that, but I am ok with whoever I end up with as the club has strict rules about what can and can't happen in the private rooms. Regardless of who wins me, I will not allow them to do anything I don't want or that I know would displease you Sam."

As we went up to bed I continued.

"We will need to purchase a bikini for the dance and I'd like you to help me pick one out."

"I'd love to Alexis."

That night we had the best sex since I had my piercing done. The combination of the humiliation of the restaurant, the fucking in the parking lot, the spanking and the knowledge that I'd be exposed on Saturday night all resulted in one hell of a great fuck. The next morning Sam took me doggy style and then we showered and packed for the flight to Florida.

On Saturday morning we visited the club and checked in. We were told to be in the club before 8PM and once we were all there they'd review the rules and set the line up. Then Sam and I went shopping for my dancing outfit. In the end we selected a string bikini that barely covered my cunt and nipples. We both figured that since I would eventually be completely naked in front of everyone why be overdressed to start. Next we found a pair of platform heels for me to wear while dancing. The club suggested platform, as a regular stiletto would be a problem when dancing on their stage. The shoes added a good six inches to my height.

We spent the afternoon by the pool and yes I wore the very revealing suit. I enjoyed the stares and glances from others who spent time at the pool that day and by six we were back in the room. I so wanted Sam to fuck me, I was hot and ready from a day of being basically exposed but he insisted that we wait till after my debut on stage and allow that desire I had to build rather then be quenched in any way. When it was time I put on the bikini and slipped a sheer blouse and skirt on over it for the trip to the club. I wore no stockings but chose to wear my new heels. I wanted to feel comfortable in them. As we neared the club and saw how many cars were already there my stomach clenched at how many men would soon be seeing me naked.

We checked in and I was led backstage where I met the other women. They were all beautiful, some tall and thin, some short and curvy, some nervous and others somewhat oblivious to what were to come. I learned that a few of the girls had done this before, hence their ease backstage. Of the ten girls, seven of us were true rookies. Just before eight we wall stripped down to our stage outfits. No one else was as brazen as I was, not even the three who'd been "amateurs" before. A random draw of numbers set the line up and I was going forth. Then the manager came in and went over the rules. First he asked who wanted to be in the auction and surprisingly all of us raised our hands. He seemed pleased. He reminded us that once in the private area the patrons were not permitted to touch us, but we could touch them. We could rub our bodies against them, rub our tits in their faces and sit on their clothed genitals and squirm if we chose. If we wanted we could take a patrons hand and place it on our bodies but that was our choice. In no way would there to be any sexual activity aside from touching and that the club did not condone any of its dancers making arrangements to meet their clients later for more action. He asked if we had any questions and no one spoke up.

I watched the first few ladies as they performed and of the three that went before me only one of them went completely nude. The other two quickly took off tops and played with their tits and one flashed her naked ass, but only the one girl danced nude, squatting from time to time to show off her pussy. Then it was my turn and my stomach churned as I stepped on to the stage. As with the other girls I was cheered as I danced down the runway and after a few minutes I pulled the tie to my top and let it drop to the floor. I heard a few oohs and ahhs and a comment about my pierced nipples but I had spotted Sam and felt better when I saw his smile. After another minute of my three-minute routine I pulled the ties to my bottoms and slowly let them drop to the floor, covering my now exposed pussy for just a moment before pulling my hands away and dancing hard to the music. I squatted like the one girl a few times, showing my wet pussy to all, then I stood as my time came close to the end and spread my legs with my back to the crowd and bent over from the waste and picked up my top with my teeth. I stood and turned to the rowdy crowd of men and women and pulled my top from my mouth and flung it into the crowd where it landed on a man's lap. Then I danced over to my bottoms and again bent over and picked them up with my teeth. As I turned this time and pulled the bottoms to repeat the toss I noticed a very pretty, if older women in the front row. I danced over to her and squatted in her face and let my bottoms drop into her hand. The music stopped and before leaving the stage I found Sam, who was standing and clapping with the rest of the room and slowly I danced off stage.

It seemed and eternity waiting for everyone else to do their dance and out of the ten of us seven went totally nude. One of the girls with tits that made me look like a boy had the crowd hooting and cheering her all through her dance. I was even smiling as I watched her from backstage. She was one of the "amateurs" who's obviously danced before. When it was all over we were led back on stage to cheers and applause. The manager with a microphone then started the bidding process. We were auctioned off in the order we danced and the first girl went to a man for $75. The second girl, the one who went totally nude went for $90. The third girl who also had great tits went for $100. When it was my turn the first bid hollered out was for $100 and I was sure it was Sam who had bid. I was surprised when the older woman on whom I dropped my bottoms stood and yelled out.

"I bid $500."

There was silence then applause but no other bids and I was sent into the crowd where the woman took my hand and led me to a private booth. I saw Sam on my way and he smiled and nodded. Once inside the room I was a bit lost as to what to do. The woman sat on a chair and told me how beautiful I was and how she wished she had the courage to have her own nipples pierced and then asked if she could touch them. I nodded and kind of danced over to her and sat on her lap and let my cunt sort of gyrate into her lap. I took her hand and placed it on my right nipple then placed her other hand on the left one.

"Do you like how they feel? Do you like the way they make my nipples stand out so hard and erect?

She nodded and fondled my nipples and my wet pussy got even wetter. I then asked her if I could fondle her and she smiled and pulled her blouse open then undid the claps of her bra letting her firm tits come into view. I softly palmed her tits and then pulled her nipples causing them to harden and come erect. I whispered into her ear how pert and pretty her tits were and then pulled her hands away and rubbed my nipples over hers. She gasped but I felt her lean forward for more and I continued. Knowing our time was limited I stood up a bit and put my left nipple to her mouth and said.

"You can suck them! Would you like to do that?"

She never answered me verbally but she opened her mouth and eventually took each of my nipples into her mouth and sucked and licked them. Just before our time ended I asked her to take the whole piercing into her mouth and use her tongue to twist the bar. It felt delicious. Then the buzzer went off and I helped her cover back up before we left hand in hand. Once outside the door and in full view of the room I took her in an embrace and kissed her hard. She stumbled back to her seat and I went to sit with Sam and the crowd roared approval.

Well I didn't win the contest in the sense that I got the highest bid, but I loved the exposure and could not wait to get back to the room with my man and see what would happen next. Sam, sensing my needs told me to get dressed and we'd leave. I ran back to the room and slipped on my skirt and blouse, leaving it unbuttoned as I came back out. Sam smiled and that's how we left the club, my blouse blowing open in the warm Florida breeze my naked tits on view. I knew then I was hooked on being exposed and when possible humiliated.

We talked on the way back and Sam told me how proud he was and I told him what I did with my client in the private room. He laughed and said.

"I'd expected at least that from my girl."

So while we fucked the rest of the weekend away, each orgasm seemingly better then the last we talked about doing this again. I thought about it a lot and when we were flying home I said to Sam.

"That was a fun thing to do, I truly enjoyed being on stage but that I didn't think I wanted to do it again. I was alone and I wanted to be able to share my exposure and humiliation with you Dear."

"Well there is another option and once we get home I will show it to you. I'd tell you now but I know your mind is full of wonder and you are probably getting hot thinking of all the possibilities so I think waiting will be better. Don't you Alexis?"

"Of course dear. You are right, my cunt is already dampening and by the time we get home I'll be soaked. Walking through the airport with a wet spot on my skirt will humiliate me, which I know you love to see."

Sam smiled and took my hand and as promised I just got wetter and wetter as I contemplated what was to come. I walked proudly through the airport feeling my wet skirt sticking to my ass and let the humiliation I felt arouse me further. By the time I stood naked inside the front door I was more then ready to cum. So Sam delayed telling me anything that night and instead took me to the living room, turned on all the lights and opened the curtains. Then he pressed my naked body against the window, flattening my tits against the glass and fucked me from behind. Many cars passed by and a few honked their horns as Sam drove his cock up and into my, oh so needy cunt. I reveled in the exposure of passing cars seeing me naked and watching me be skewered on Sam's beautiful cock. By the time he came and let me cum I was sure I'd noticed a few of the cars come by more then once. Leaving me pressed against the window, Sam stepped back and slowly circled the room turning off the lights. When I was allowed to step away I saw his cum had oozed from my hole and was now smeared on the window. We left the drapes open and went to bed.

12