Alexis C. - Extremely Dedicated!

Story Info
Alexis Castle wants to seduce her father.
4.7k words
4.63
50.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: To those who requested a sequel to my first Castle-Alexis-story. Here it is!


Alexis Castle sat in her economics course, bored to death. She looked around and saw some of her fellow students sitting around her being bored to death, too.

As she let her eyes wander from one to the other, the 19-year-old spotted a blonde girl giving a hand rub to her neighbor. The redhaired girl was flustered, beet-red and short-breathed, she tried to stay as calm as possible while she was receiving the rub-down from the blonde. Alexis stared at them like a deer in the headlights.

She got wet. In recent times she got wet a lot and very fast, as well.

She constantly was in a lecherous state of mind, and even her body reacted on the slightest excitement.

She felt her nipples growing hard in the black silk bra she wore under her tight green shirt.

Her breath accelerated as she watched the redhead climaxing.

She was beautiful, her eyes wide open, staring at her blonde friend, her cheeks heated, her bottom lip wet from her own tongue and red from her teeth that had bitten into it. And as her rocking hips calmed down, they both looked around just as if to make sure someone indeed had been watching.

They met Alexis's eyes, she grinned at them salaciously and mouthed words of approval. They both winked back at her. Her eyes stayed on them both, so she could still see how the blonde deliciously licked off her fingers.

Out of a sudden she remembered the incident two weeks ago. They had never talked about it since. But this exciting episode made her realize now that she wanted it to happen again.

She loved her dad deeply. She knew it was wrong but she lusted after him since.

She'd like to return the favor and wanted to give him the same sensual treatment she received from him. But there never had been the right moment for it.

Though, she had to admit to herself that she indeed was a bit scared of the very probable chance that her dad rejected her out of moral reasons this time.

Before he'd made her come with his fingers, he'd had some real troubles touching her.

But she hadn't.

She had longed for it for so long now, often had fantasized about them since she had been fifteen.

Then, her fantasies weren't as much about lust as now but they existed. Then, her fantasies were more about love and kissing her father but not so much about sexual gratification.

But now, in a state of constant and extreme excitement, she couldn't think of anything else than the joy she felt two weeks ago as he masturbated her until she came apart, and how her peak shook her body for several minutes with incredible vibrations.

Alexis wasn't a virgin anymore but none of her boyfriends had ever made her come like that. She sincerely appreciated that she actually got it from her father what she'd begged for, what she'd always wanted.

And ever since she had reached that orgasm through her dad's fingers, she had developed some darker fantasies of committing incest repeatedly. And she hoped, no, she longed for them to become true.

She wanted to have sex with her father!

Only with enormous struggles she was able to wait out until the end of her course, she decided to get home early. Her next course in the afternoon could wait till she had got herself off. She suddenly had a very salacious thought:

Why not frigging myself on my dad's bed? That will be delicious!

And there she was, in the middle of her masturbation session, fingering herself with a need she hadn't felt before. She had already come twice merely from picturing his fingers in her or his lips around her nipples.

She heard a sound from the living room.

Is he home already? I thought he'd be at the precinct at this time of early afternoon! Hey, but that's good! He's home. Now he's mine!

Excited by the aspect of getting caught red-handed every second, and also really thrilled with the idea of her dreams finally turning into reality she stood up and looked who was there.

Yes, it was her father, she saw him sitting on the couch, wearing only his pants and socks, his head back, eyes closed and one hand in his crotch.

Another heat wave shot through her system, and so she couldn't stop herself. Yet only in her bra, she sneaked up on him, climbed on his lap, hugged him, squeezed him, pressed her body to his chest and kissed him below his left ear lobe.

"Alexis! Why are you half-naked?"

He tried to push her away from him but she clung to him like a leech.

"Alexis! Please?! What is it? What happened? Everything okay with you, pumpkin?"

"Nothing happened...at least, nothing bad..."

"Alexis!"

"Okay, dad, no more teasing. I am okay. I am definitely more than okay."

"What's the matter then? Why are you hugging me as if you never wanted to let me go again?"

"I want you, dad! I want you all to myself!"

"Pumpkin, you have to know by now that you are my one and only, and you already have me all to yourself. What's the...?"

"No, dad, you got me wrong. I. Want. You", and as she saw his facial expression, one of anxiety, well knowing what she meant but ready to act dense again, she added for clarification: "I. Need. You. Sexually. Now!"

"Alexis, this isn't...! This...this should not...! This...this can't... happen again, you know this."

"But, dad, I want it to happen again!"

"Please, Alexis, stay rational. It can't be, it mustn't."

"Who says that? I'm 19, and I wish for it to happen again. I want you."

"Alexis, please, I don't think...!"

"Please?"

Once she pouted and blinked at him, he mumbled while smiling:

"Oh, that's unfair, pumpkin. You know I can't deny you anything anyway when you smile at me begging for it like this."

She hugged him again, snuggled her upper body close to his, and said with a grin:

"Thank you very much, sir!"

She shifted backwards to look into his eyes, smiled at him full of admiration. No words were needed.

And then she got overwhelmed with love.

Because he kissed her for the first time.

When the first tender lip contact ended they both looked bewildered at each other, both confused about their attraction to each other.

But being drawn together like a magnet they dived into an even more thrilling kiss.

Their tongues were dancing around each other while they both let their hands come up to their faces to hold them in place as long as they felt this raging passion that almost made them senseless.

Gasping, they stopped this breathtaking kiss they both truly wanted to last forever.

"Oh my god, dad...what was that?"

"I don't know, pumpkin. But I liked it. Wanna do that again?"

Alexis loved and so adored him when he was acting like that, grinning broadly at her. She appreciated his playful side. She giggled.

"Duh...!"

They both stared into each other's eyes as their faces came closer and closer.

And of course, they kissed again, but this time with a desperate hunger, with a rushing impatience they both hadn't experienced ever before.

They only stopped for air, and then dived in together instantly again.

In the meantime, Alexis fell in an age-old rhythm in moving her body on him. She didn't even notice at all that she actually moved until she got stopped by her father's hands as he pressed her down on his lap.

She yelped out of surprise as she felt his erection being pressed at her slit. He still had his pants and underwear on, her already wet slit being pressed right onto the bulge which wasn't exactly average. And because they still tongue-kissed in a lust-rage, she started to hump down on him.

"Alexis! Stop! You can't do that", he groaned, feeling the warmth of her wetness through his pants.

He almost choked up while holding her at her waist to still her efforts.

Okay, he's resisting more determined than I expected. So I need to be smarter and faster!

She slumped down on his lap and started kissing his bare chest with butterfly kisses, for one moment just ignoring his impressive erection between her legs.

"Oh my god, Alexis...!"

His words were barely audible.

Between kisses she mumbled:

"What is it, dad? You like that?"

"Oh, yeah, pumpkin...it feels amazing!"

Suddenly she changed from his chest to make lip contact with his collarbone and his throat, feeling his quickened and unsteady pulse under her lips.

He moaned in pleasure.

Her arms, still around his neck, now opened up and slid down his body. She gently trailed her hands down his broad naked chest, stroking him with feather-light touches, letting her lips follow her finger pads to kiss where she petted him.

Feeling her lips closing over his nipples and suckling at them, an extreme jolt of desire burst through his veins that let him gasp sharply.

"Alexis!" He clenched his teeth, air pressed out of his lungs to get the word out. "Alexis! Please, we need to stop this. I can't do that. I really, really love you...as my daughter!"

This was his last try to stop this insanity before it was too late.

His last try.

Feeling her tongue flicking over one of his nipples again, he looked down at her how she licked at him like a cat.

"Oh my god, pumpkin, one day you'll kill me. Want that?"

"No, I just want to make you happy!"

"You...don't have to, pumpkin. I...mean, if... if that's...all...you want...from me, I can...give you...another rub...to keep...my girl happy...I mean, if you wish."

"No, dad...that's not all I want."

"But...you...want it anyway, right?"

"Um...yes, as a matter of fact...I wouldn't say no, if you really need to know! But...!"

"Ah, I see. But...what...?"

"But...I want to touch you, too. I want you...to enjoy my touch. It was so wonderful...what you've...given to me...this last time, and now...I want to offer you the same...pleasures you granted me with. Dad, no more denial! I know, I don't have to. I know you wouldn't pressure me into something like this. And though I don't really understand what is happening with me, between us, I want you to know that I'm willing to face it, whatever it is."

He loosened her strong embrace, lifted her away from his hard-on.

"Alexis, I appreciate what you just revealed to me and I'm aware of the fact that you enjoyed...that encounter we had and...what I offered to you, then. And I'm totally convinced that you were really happy with the outcome...but...but you...you can't expect me to make that happen again. It's wrong! We both know that's incest."

"I know, dad! But that doesn't mean I wouldn't wish for it any less. Dad, I'm positive, no one ever had pleased me like that, like you'd done there. Doesn't this mean anything to you? I had been thrilled to be taken care of...by my dad. And I'm looking forward to be taken care of the same way in future whenever I need it. And I would like taking care of your needs, as well. That's it what love is supposed to be, right? To care for each other and not having to beg for something that's so genuine? To not having to rely on masturbation the moment you need it? That's my understanding of caring for each other, not only in the most important way of providing basic instincts like food and shelter but providing emotional attention as well as considering some other basic instincts like sex. I know that's how the animals do it, take for example, the bonobo-chimpanzees. They satisfy each other all the time, it doesn't matter that they're related. And, before you say it...yes, I know we are not animals. But if you think about it, can it really be so wrong if even apes do it purely on natural instinct?"

While talking about it, Alexis stroked his thigh up and down well knowingly that her father's erection wouldn't shrink because of the permanent sensual touch. And with her last word, a firm grip on his crotch kind of underlined her speech.

Richard Castle nervously looked at his daughter. She wasn't helping, on the contrary, she just made it harder to resist this temptation. But she didn't need him to accomplish her mission.

She just went on kneading his cock through his pants, he almost wheezed in physical pain. Then she reduced her grip but wickedly she made the move to go down on him, and she was suddenly pulled away roughly.

"Oh no, pumpkin, that's mean. You haven't had your fun yet but I'm very close at losing it, so please, stop!"

His last try.

His eyes almost popped out as his little one grabbed his hand, pulled it down to the waistline of his pants and demanded:

"Unzip it and pull him out. I want to look at you."

He couldn't act on it but was too slow to do anything against it to prevent it from happening. She had already pulled him out.

"Wow, this is...pretty much intimidating. You...are...big!"

"Pumpkin...please...!"

"But I told you...I always wanted to touch you. Now...I...finally...get the chance..."

And with these words she palmed his erection, pulled him out of his pants entirely and tenderly stroked over his length.

Watching fascinated her own fingers performing a hand-job on her father she was happy about it and giggled. A barely visible motion startled her, distracted her for a moment. And by watching up close what it was, she noticed her father's stomach muscles quivering under her touch. She found it funny to watch, so she repeated it, matched her strokes to see the muscle contractions over and over again. And a moment later she actually saw her father shuddering out of lust, as she quickly looked up to his face after one of those muscle contractions.

Oh my god, he really likes that! I did it! He likes being touched by me!

She only heard him hissing, clenching his teeth in self-control to stop himself from ejaculating. And before he couldn't prevent it anymore to shooting his cum into his daughter's face, he more or less pulled her away from him again.

As in doing this, Rick Castle sighed deeply and made such a sad face, Alexis almost had to laugh. But as he seemed to be serious about them having to stop because of moral reasons, she didn't feel like laughing.

It was about time, she tried something she hadn't done before. She had learned about it in one of her psychology seminars.

She imitated him. She made as sad a face as he did, even stuck out her bottom lip to show him the same pouting expression.

"Oh, pumpkin, you'll be the death of me." He quietly laughed because of her overacting.

But the laugh all of a sudden came to a complete stop and his facial expression turned from one of amusement into one of unbelieved shock and arousal as she quickly mounted him again, knees on each side of his legs, both feet up on his thighs, and bounced her body onto him again, clearly suggesting a sensual rocking movement above him. She rotated her hips over his lap, bluntly moving her sopping slit against his cock.

"Heaven on Earth...!"

Panting hard, he still more or less halfheartedly tried to shove her away, so she suddenly stopped her attempts, pushed her hips down and bent backwards, forcing her pussy straight onto his erection.

"Ugh...!"

Feeling enormously aroused but also a bit uncomfortable with the delicious pressure on his erection, Richard Castle was as close to the edge of coming as one could get. To distract his thoughts from this red-hot sensation and to stop himself from ejaculating between his daughter's thighs he lifted his head and wanted to plead her to stop. But every word, he wanted to say, was caught right there in his throat.

No question, this really was his last try.

Yet, it just wouldn't work.

She licked her lips, her palms sensually stroking her naked skin, gliding down her sides, and up again till they reached her breasts. Watching him closely, she could see his eyes widening as she groped her own mounds, squeezing them until her fingers made contact with her nipples. She slowly encircled them above her lacy black bra, squeezed and tugged at them till they stood up visibly.

His breath quickened and she noticed how he bit on his bottom lip all the while he never let her globes and the little nubs out of his sight.

Yes! I think that's it! I have him. He's mine!

Alexis arched back into her former position to be able to kiss his breasts again. She absolutely loved to touch his broad chest, to feel his muscles underneath, to feel his bare skin burning through her finger pads, starting to light up a fire inside her.

However, she had to deny herself the fun of caressing his chest in order to finally make him want her.

So she lifted her body off him, watched him staring at her in astonishment and disbelief of what he thought she would do.

No, she certainly had not the slightest intention of giving up or letting him off the hook.

Alexis looked down on his face, saw a silver line of hope in his eyes and just knew he wanted her.

She held herself to his left shoulder and while she lowered her body again, she pressed her chest right into his face, feeling his stubble tickling through her bra at her sensitive skin.

Muffled moans were heard.

Whilst rubbing her tits in his face, she yet again wrapped her arms around his shoulders and clung to her father like her life depended on it. She wouldn't let him over-think this whole situation, not by any chance. She wanted him to suck on her nipples, so she put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his head into her, roughly scraping her fingers through his hair and sensually stroking his neck.

"I know you want to, and you know you want to. And I know I want it, too. And you are starting to get aware of that. So..., just do it!"

He listened to her, like mesmerized he was about to do what she challenged him with. But suddenly a last sensible thought fought itself into his consciousness to be heard.

She's still my daughter. I can't do this! Oh, I could...I certainly would...but I must not. Except, I really, really want it!

His little one however kind of sensed that he still had troubles to give in to his desires, so she hissed:

"Dad...I want to feel your lips around them, please, just do it!"

She was about to be pushed over the edge the very moment she felt his warm lips enclosing one of her nipples through her bra, dampening the material instantly.

She inhaled sharply before she groaned out loud in pure delight.

"Oh! Oh Dad! Oh god, this just feels so good!"

In admitting this, she gave him the last "go"-signal he needed.

Finally, he caved in and like an animal he attacked her nipples, one after the other, over and over again.

Though she hadn't figured it out how exactly she was freed from her bra, Alexis was joyfully surprised to find her father staring at her, her bare breasts, nipples clearly irritated. She wanted to urge him to whichever action but found it kind of arousing that he just gazed at her tits, and with every breath she pushed them up more, dead on into his face.

His right hand came up to grasp her globe, softly gliding over her skin until he was holding her left tit completely in his palm, his thump sliding deliberately slow towards her nipple, stroking over it, teasing it until she moaned in delight, closing her eyes to enjoy it and to immerse in this feeling.

As she eventually felt his hot, wet tongue tracing around her rosy areoles, lapping at her small globes, she opened her eyes and lasciviously pushed towards those deliciously slobbering lips, silently urging him on, silently begging for more of those unbelievably fantastic sensations.

And then she just gazed at him in a total haze how he made first contact with her puckered nipples as he flicked his tongue around the annoyed nubs, already standing out as if to make sure that they were indeed being reached by him.

Alexis had been pretty sure she would enjoy that. But in no way, she'd ever expected to be exposed to so much ecstasy as soon as her father manipulated her like this.

12