Alexis' Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

"Don't worry; before today is through you will beg and you will cum and then you will wonder why you didn't beg before."

With that, the two professionals rejoined their team mates and sat down to await the next round. Jessica climbed back to her feet and walked back to her friends, only too aware that they had all heard what Helen had said to her.

Round Three

Caroline knew she had to fight them next but she dreaded what might happen to her. Just as with Jessica, she towered over her opponents but, just as with both Maria and Jessica, she was no match for the two professionals. They soon had her on her back, her bikini ripped to shreds and her bald cunt giving no clues as to whether or not she was a true redhead.

The two demons who had brought her to this state knelt across her outstretched arms and looked down ravenously at her huge breasts. They seemed to take enjoyment out of who was going to slap her first but, when it came, it didn't matter to the mother of two who slapped her – it was incredibly painful! The first woman, on her right, seemed to take great delight in slowly slapping Caroline's rigid nipples. Her friends watched in terror as the wrestler, (Caroline didn't even know her name), slapped just the tip of her nipple in an up and down motion and she screamed as if there was a fire burning from her aching nipple to the rest of her body. Then the woman turned her attention to Caroline's whole breast and began slapping it, leaving angry red marks all over her right breast. Then the other professional took over.

She copied her colleague at first, flicking Caroline's left nipple with her finger tips. When she tired of that, she slapped the poor woman's whole breast, enjoying the sight of it bouncing around beneath her blows. Again and again, Caroline's poor breasts were slapped until she became aware that only one woman was delivering the beating. Afraid to wonder what was about to happen next, she got her answer almost immediately when the first woman slapped her pussy.

Caroline cried out in surprise and pain but the woman seemed to take encouragement from her screams and did it again and again. Finally, the blows on her breasts ceased but Caroline's respite was short lived. The woman began pinching her nipples, twisting and pulling them. Her puffy nipples hardened even further under this torture as they were very, very sensitive and she could feel her body starting to respond. Just when she thought she was going to embarrass herself in front of her friends, they stopped. She was left breathing heavily on the floor as the two wrestlers got up off the floor then smiled at her.

"You're ours now. See you at the end."

Caroline shuddered as she too remembered what had happened to the losers in the film. Was she shuddering in fear or anticipation? She wasn't sure she could answer that question.

Round Four

Lara sat where she was; she couldn't move. She had sat and watched as three of her friends had been stripped and abused and she didn't think, no, she knew, she couldn't go through with it. By now all the women were scared and wanted to leave this hell as soon as possible but the only way they could see that happening was if they all endured their match. They tried to encourage the dark haired beauty and she gingerly walked over to the mats, trying to smile at the two professionals waiting for her. They didn't smile back.

Instead they knelt down and Lara followed their lead. One of them locked fingers with her and tried to push her over. She had been expecting something more devious and felt quite pleased that she had the strength to push back. She had forgotten about her other opponent but she received a very quick reminder.

Lara felt before she saw the hands that tore her bikini off her breasts and, when she released her hands from the wrestler's grip to protect herself, her bikini bottom was suddenly ripped from her too. Throwing her over on to her back the women sat on top of her and smiled down at her with a menacing grin

The first one, the one sitting across her stomach, reached down and grabbed her nipples roughly, squeezing them hard. Lara moaned but it wasn't with pleasure – that really hurt. Holding her nipples the professional twisted them very hard until her tits were all wound up and distorted. The woman revelled in the look of pain on Lara's face as she twisted her tits and then suddenly let them go. She let them go only to move on to her breasts and started to pinch and squeeze the fleshy part of her tits, pulling at the skin.

Lara was screaming but then the woman went back to her nipples and grabbed one of them, pulling it as hard as she could until it was as stretched as much as humanly possible. Then, with one almighty swing, she slapped her beaten victim's outstretched tit as hard as she could. Lara screamed as the woman above her slapped her again and again before moving over to the other nipple and doing the same to it.

Lara thought this was bad enough but she also thought she knew what was coming next. She was wrong. When her first captor tired of thrashing her stretched tits, Lara was rolled round onto her front and onto her painful tits. Her attention, however, was immediately demanded by the fingers playing with her arse cheeks.

As the first wrestler sat on her back and prised her cheeks apart, Lara could feel the other woman's fingers at her tightest hole. Obviously realising that she was an anal virgin and that nothing was going in there too easily, the woman ran her fingers along Lara's bald slit and found it as wet as she knew it would be. Coating Lara's dirtiest hole with her own pussy juices, she forced one, then two fingers deep into her virgin arse. She didn't stop there.

She just kept on going and shoved in a third finger in and then a fourth. Lara was crying with the pain – her virgin arsehole now stretched wide open. The woman began to fuck Lara's arse and every time the fingers were pushed in the poor woman would moan from the pain but the wrestler began to sense Lara pushing back on to her hand and her moans starting to betray some pleasure so she stopped. This time Lara moaned in frustration and felt the women climb off her.

Round Five

Alexis was furious. Her embarrassment and her nervousness had been overtaken by her fury at the way her friends had been treated and she was going to take no more of this. Marching over to the mats she stood in front of Gemma and glared at her.

"OK, so you've had your fun, but enough is enough. We're leaving here right now and you're not going to stop us."

She then made the mistake of turning her back on the smiling group of professionals. The next thing she knew she was flat on her face as the whole team jumped on her and flattened her to the floor.

"Big mistake, bitch," sneered Gemma. "You're about to find out what real pain is all about. Cuff her."

Alexis was dragged over to the other side of the room, stripped naked and cuffed to a radiator affixed to the wall. She instantly regretted her outburst as the wrestlers all gathered round her and wondered who could save her from her fate. The answer of course was - no one.

Two of the wrestlers took hold of her by the ankles and spread her long legs wide apart. In any other situation Alexis might have been embarrassed at her pussy being wide open to a crowd of strangers but she was way beyond embarrassment now; she was very, very afraid. Gemma stood between her outstretched legs and leered down at her.

"This should give you a taste of what's coming your way, bitch."

Alexis had nowhere to go and no one to turn to. When she saw Gemma draw back her foot and aim for her cunt, she tried to steel herself but the pain that shot through her was not like anything she had ever suffered before. Her friends cried out in shock and alarm as they saw their beautiful protector's body jerk with the force of the kick and winced as they could only imagine the pain she was suffering. Gemma, however, had more torment in store for the women and her captive.

"What I should do is let each of the tag teams take aim at your cunt too but, since you've got such gorgeous big boobs, I'm going to go easy on you."

Alexis had never been so glad to have been blessed with a pair of 40dds and thanked god that the whole team were not going to take part in any cunt busting that Gemma had planned. What she said next, however, made all the women shriek in terror.

"We're going to let your friends bust your cunt instead and, if they don't or if they try to go easy on you, then the whole team will take their turn on your friends."

Lara, Jessica, Caroline and Maria were dragged to the front of the crowd and placed between Jessica's slender legs. They tried to struggle but the professionals were too many and too strong for them. They looked down at their suffering friend and would have done anything to spare her this torment but they knew they had no choice.

Maria was first in line. She loved Alexis but she knew she would never be able to withstand even one kick to her pussy never mind a whole crowd kicking her there. Trying hard not to look her friend in the eye she swung back her right leg and kicked with all her strength. When her foot made contact with Alexis' already painful cunt she actually recoiled in pain.

Pain didn't even begin to describe the suffering Alexis was feeling now. She couldn't believe her friends were lining up to bust her cunt but that's what they were doing. She couldn't believe Maria had just kicked her as hard as humanly possible but that's what had just happened. She couldn't believe the pain that started between her legs and ran through every cell in her body but it was all too real. When she was finally able to open her eyes again, she saw Caroline lining up the next kick and the pain hit her once more. Then came Jessica. Then came Lara.

Alexis would have collapsed on to the floor if she hadn't still been secured to the radiator. She would have crawled away if she hadn't been surrounded by people waiting to cause her even more pain. And she would have wished this pain on anyone but herself; but there was no one to take it.

She felt someone else between her legs and forced herself to open her eyes to see who was going to torture her next. She tried to escape from Gemma who was kneeling down in front of her but still there was no escape. She squirmed as she felt Gemma squeezing her nipples with her fingers. The evil woman pinched Alexis' throbbing nipples hard, then bent to capture one with her teeth, her finger moving down to the captive woman's equally throbbing clit, stroking it playfully.

Alexis couldn't help but moan. She loved it when her husband played with her nipples. They were always so sensitive but she couldn't believe she was also being turned on by the pain coursing through them. But Gemma wasn't trying to deliver pleasure; she only wanted to cause pain to the beautiful woman with the huge tits.

Gemma was satisfied that she had managed to stretch Alexis' nipples as far as they were going to go and stood up. Alexis watched her tormentor stand between her legs and noticed that the maid had reappeared, this time carrying a lighted candle. Alexis had used a candle in the past to pleasure herself but she knew that's not what Gemma had in mind. Watching the two of them stand over her, she almost didn't notice two of the wrestlers crouching down beside her, one on either side.

She did notice, however, when they grabbed hold of her elongated nipples and attached the sharp teeth of a clamp to each one. Alexis screamed once more as the vicious teeth bit in but her torture was not yet complete. Another wrestler now took Gemma's place between her legs and fixed a chain to the two clamps and laughed as she pulled forward her prisoner by the chain, stretching Alex's extra large breasts and making the other women even more jealous of her charms.

Thinking nothing could be worse than what she had endured already, Alexis raised her eyes to see what Gemma was doing but was mystified by her persecutor kneeling down in front of her, the lit candle in her hand.

"Do you like candles, bitch? I do. They're my favourite for making whores like you scream."

And, with that, she tipped the candle towards her prisoner and watched as the hot wax dripped on to Alexis' already punished breasts. This time she screamed and screamed and screamed and didn't think she would ever stop. She did. She stopped when Gemma moved the candle down her body and dripped the wax on to her engorged clit. That was when she stopped screaming because she had blacked out and her friends screamed at their tormentors to leave her alone.

When Alexis opened her eyes she couldn't believe the sight in front of her. Each of her friends was being fucked. Each of her friends was being fucked by two wrestlers. Each of her friends had a strap-on in her mouth and a strap-on in her cunt. Each of her friends was being used as a fuck-toy by the wrestlers. And each of her friends was enjoying it more than they ever had before. They had all cum so many times and each of them had pussy juice smeared down their legs.

Alexis would have given anything to join them but that was impossible. She was now in an upright position; how she had got there was anybody's guess but she presumed Gemma had something to do with it. She was still cuffed but her arms were now stretched above her head and her cuffs were attached to a chain which was, in turn, attached to a hook on the ceiling.

As her senses began to re-organise and she became more aware of her situation, she dragged her eyes away from her friends' orgy and looked down at her feet. They had been totally immobilised by some kind of metal bar but, looking down, she noticed something else. He clit was very prominent and attached to it was an ugly metal clamp. She didn't know how long she had been unconscious but she was grateful the clamp had been attached then for her poor clit was absolutely numb. All she had to worry about was the pain when the clamp's teeth were removed and her feeling came back.

She had more immediate worries though. She watched as Gemma chose her next instrument of torture from the tray which the maid was now holding. Alexis realised she hated the maid and unfairly blamed the girl for all her woes. She looked back at Gemma who seemed to be enjoying demonstrating the use of a flogger to the only two wrestlers not involved in giving Alexis' friends the fucking of their lives. These were the two Alexis had been chosen to fight and now they couldn't wait to get their hands on the beautiful woman bound before them.

"Well look who's awake. You might wish that you had stayed asleep, bitch, by the time I'm finished with you."

And with that her arm went back and the many-thonged rubber whip struck Alexis between the thighs. The pain was a new one among so many others she was suffering and was lost between those and the other new ones from her nipples as the two wrestlers tugged on the chain between her clamps.

Another blow landed and this time Alexis would have been felled by the impact if she hadn't been attached to the ceiling; the first strike was obviously just for practice. Again and again the flogger whipped her already ravaged pussy and Alexis thought she was going to black out once more. Finally, however, Gemma seemed to tire and nodded to the two professionals it was time for them to start having fun.

One of the women began releasing the clamps from Alexis' nipples while the other one replaced it with her lips. The pleasure she felt from the wet tongue took sometime to replace the agony she felt in her nipples as the blood flow returned but soon she was throbbing with lust as the wrestler swirled her tongue round and round first one nipple then the other.

The woman removing the clamps now knelt down between Alexis' legs and slowly eased the brutal clamp from her clit. She cried with maybe the worst pain yet as the feeling returned and was so relieved to feel the woman's wet tongue on her clit that it took her a moment to realise that, for the first time ever, another woman was tasting her pussy.

With all the intense attention to each of her sensitive areas, Alexis knew that it wouldn't be long until she came on the woman's face. She shuddered with embarrassment until she heard Maria screaming around the strap-on in her mouth and she knew that her friends were past caring who was doing what to her.

She screamed this time in pleasure as the biggest orgasm of her life washed over her and she thought she had finally found her heaven. As her body shook, the women continued to torment her with their tongues but this time she wasn't complaining. Her whole body trembled within her binds and she did black out, this time grinning from ear to ear.

When she recovered once more she found she was lying on her back in the middle of the wrestling mats. Her shackles had all been removed but she still lay there spreadeagled. She looked around to see that four of the wrestlers held her four limbs and she knew she was going nowhere. Her next surprise was to once more see Gemma looking down at her, only this time, Gemma was naked.

The other woman climbed on top of Alexis and simply stared at her prisoner's amazing breasts. Gemma climbed onto her so that they lay face to face, looking into each other's eyes, their tits squashed against each other. Pushing herself away from Alexis' gaze, Gemma began to kiss her way down her captive's neck. Alexis tried to squirm away but this only earned her a slap to each of her gorgeous tits and a twisting of her nipples.

Alexis tried to see what her tormentor was doing as the other woman moved down her stretched body but was suddenly faced by one of the wrestler's, straight from the orgy with her friends and still wearing the strap-on which had fucked on of those friends over and over again. The wrestler pushed it against Alexis' mouth but she closed her lips tight, refusing to taste one of her friends on a plastic cock. She refused, that is, until Gemma pinched her clit.

"We can do this the hard way if you want, bitch," and as Alexis opened her mouth to scream it was filled with the juice covered cock. She didn't know which of her friends she was tasting second hand but Maria did. She had cum so often on that cock she could hardly stand but, as they all stood watching their friend be subjected to a full frontal attack, she was embarrassed to know that Alexis was licking her juices off the plastic cock which was now nudging its way down her throat.

As she struggled to accommodate the cock in her mouth and struggled to breath, Alexis could feel Gemma finally start to lick her dripping pussy. She had not long recovered from a huge orgasm but she knew she wanted more and, much as she hated Gemma, she knew it was her tongue that was going to bring on that orgasm. Or so she thought.

As Gemma began to flick the poor woman's punished clit, she also began to insert two fingers into Alexis' pussy. She met no resistance as the juice was pouring from her captive so she very quickly added another one. Alexis couldn't believe what was happening to her but her hips started to rise to meet the invading fingers. Gemma saw that as encouragement and added a fourth finger.

Alexis was screaming around the plastic cock but no one could hear her; no sound came from her cock-filled mouth and Gemma continued. Tucking her thumb into the palm of her hand she plunged her whole hand in and Alexis jerked so violently she nearly managed to push the wrestler away. Nearly, but not quite. Gemma's hand was buried up to her wrist in Alexis' cunt and now she really started to fuck her.

The poor woman suffered the full force of Gemma's rage and the full force of her right hand plunging into her ravaged cunt. All this time the wrestler was pounding down her throat and Alexis knew she was either going to cum again or blackout again. As it was, she did both. Maria was forced to kneel down beside Gemma and to lick Alexis' very sensitive clit and she was once again overtaken by pleasure and by pain. She lay on the mat, trembling, wondering what they would do to her next.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers