Alexis Ch. 03

Story Info
It finally happens for Daddy.
2.3k words
4.46
104.1k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed myself a beer. I might as well be relaxed seeing as how this afternoon will probably be the worst afternoon of my life. I sat down on the couch and flipped on the tv only half-ass watching it for the moment. 2 o’clock quickly turned to 3 and I knew that both Alex and Veronica should be coming soon. I was halfway through my 3rd beer by then. I had a little bit of a buzz going, but I didn’t really give a damn. I heard the sound of a car pulling up to the driveway and lazily waited on the couch for the unknown visitor. When the door opened, I thought it was Alex, but seeing as how everything else was going wrong today, it ended up being Veronica. A pair of conservative khaki shorts, a sleeveless white turtleneck, and a pair of white tennis shoes now replaced her navy suit from this morning. Hell at least in times of crisis she still looked like a million bucks.

“Good afternoon,” she said calmly, “God you look like shit.” She added.

“Thanks.” I said not really caring and not making any attempt to get her a beverage or speak to her for that matter.

“I can hardly wait to speak to Alex about all this.” she said sarcastically.

I raised my hand in the air, “Let me speak to her.” I said.

Moments later we heard the sound of Alex’s Camry pulling into the driveway. With moments, Alex came through the door. Her eyes immediately darted to Veronica who stood in the entryway to the kitchen. “Hey Mom.” She said suspiciously. “What are you doing here, shouldn’t you still be at work?” Alex shrugged off her backpack and coat leaving them in the hallway.

Veronica stepped forward. “Well sweety, your Father and I have something to talk to you about.”

I stood up and walked to Alex who now stood in the middle of the livingroom and guided her to the couch to sit with me. “Sweetheart, your Mother came by this morning to talk to me about us. You know that things have been different around here for the past couple months.” I said.

Alexis’s eyes darted to Veronica then back to me again. I read the dread that lingered in her eyes. “You guys are getting a divorce aren’t you?” she interrupted questioningly.

I stared at her long and hard knowing that she already knew and had probably had suspicions about it for quite awhile.

“Well honey, your Mother and I think that it’s best if we do go our separate ways yes. We both have agreed that a divorce is best for both of us.” I said to her. Her eyes glazed over lightly.

Veronica stepped forward. “Honey we know this is hard for you….” She said before being given a fiery glare from Alex.

“Hard for you?!!” Alexis yelped, standing up. “ You don’t know anything!”

Veronica stood frozen in place as Alex yelled. I watched as a single tear ran down her left cheek. “You’ve never been here. You’re always at your god damned office or out with that guy.” She started blurting out almost everything she could think of. “I’ve seen him waiting in the car for you when you come by to pick up a pair of clothes or to pick up your mail. Don’t you think I fucking see anything?!!” she screamed.

Veronica crossed her arms, a cold stare frozen on her face. “Now young lady I will not have you speak to me that way! Your father is as much to blame for this as I am.”

Alex rolled her eyes and gave a hurtful laugh. “Yeah right, whatever you say.”

I stood up, putting my arm over Alex. “Sweetheart don’t speak to your Mother that way. I know you’re upset, I am too.”

Alex quickly dismissed my comforting hand and stormed up the stairs to her bedroom without another word, leaving both Veronica and I frozen in place staring at eachother. Veronica grabbed her purse off the counter and looked at me. “Well,” she said, “ I think that went over nicely. I think she needs to cool off. I will give you a call most likely Wednesday to let you know about when I’ll be over to collect my things.”

I nodded, my only concern right now was Alex. Veronica left without another word as I climbed the steps to Alex’s room. The door was locked and I could hear the loud humming of that teen bop music she listens to blasting. I decided it best if I let her be by herself for awhile, no need making it worse by talking about it now. I went downstairs and started dinner. It looked like I’d be eating alone tonight.

*****

I cooked up some spaghetti and left the rest for Alex if she decided to come down. It was about 6 and she still hadn’t come down from her room. I didn’t much blame her though. The way I was feeling right now, I wouldn’t have been much for company anyway. I decided to eat in the diningroom. We hardly ever used that room anymore. I didn’t want to watch tv tonight. I just wanted to eat in quiet, even if it was by myself. I sat at the end where I normally sat when Veronica, Alex, and I would all eat together some years ago. At the memory, I felt my eyes water. God, why was this happening? I’m losing my wife and maybe even my daughter. I could handle losing Veronica, but not Alex; never Alex…..

I slowly let my head fall in my hands and softly cried in silence. I didn’t know what to do now, what was the next step? How do I rebuild my life? I picked up my plate and threw the whole thing into the garbage, going back to the dining room table and resuming my previous thoughts. I could help but think that I’d be alone for the rest of my life.

“Daddy?” I heard Alexis’s voice behind me as I quickly wiped the few tears on my face.

“Yyy-yes sweetheart?” I replied. “You all right?” I asked not turning around.

Alex walked over to my side standing beside me. “Yeah I guess so. I’m just upset and hurt. I can’t believe Mom would do this to us.” She put her hand on my shoulder and I covered it with my own, stroking her hand gently.

“We’ll be all right. As long as we have each other.” I whispered. I held her hand gently, rubbing it in my own. Her other hand went to my other shoulder as her hand rubbed at the tension.

“I’m so sorry Dad. I hate seeing you unhappy. I don’t know what to do sometimes.” She said softly. “I’ve watched you turn from this happy, wonderful guy, to this man who just doesn’t do anything but work. And I know it’s because of her and it drives me nuts.” She explained. Her hands were now both massaging the tension in my neck, lightly feathering her fingers outward to stroke at my neck and jaw. I closed my eyes slowly relishing in the comforting feel of my daughter’s soft hands.

“I know I’ve been unhappy babygirl. I knew this would happen sooner or later, I just don’t know quite what to do now.” I said honestly. Her hands stroked from my jaw, downward to the center of my chest. I was enjoying her touch more than she knew. I loved Alex so much. I didn’t want her to leave me, ever. If she ever left me, I’d die. I sighed softly as I thought.

“I love you Daddy.” She whispered into my ear, her lips brushing against my ear lobe. I could’ve sworn I felt her wet tongue touch my ear, but then again it could’ve been my imagination playing tricks on me. I grabbed her hands and held them on my chest. My heart was pounding with love for this girl. I looked up at Alex and was surprised when she sat on my lap. Despite my sadness over the day’s events, my cock was hard and aroused. I didn’t care though, I just wanted to hold my daughter. I put my arms around her and hugged her tight.

“I love you too babygirl, don’t you ever forget that okay?” I asked and kissed her cheek lightly. She looked at me softly, her big eyes warming my broken heart. She softly placed a loving kiss against my cheek, reciprocating. I smiled warmly. “You’re so wonderful.” I told her. “If you weren’t my daughter…….” I started breaking off as I realized what I was insinuating. Her hands rested against my broad chest, massaging the muscles there. I held her hips gently, squeezing lightly as her body shifted. I leaned forward and placed a butterfly kiss upon her neck whispering again that I loved her. Her head leaned back and I took it as my sign to kiss her neck more firmly. I continued soft kisses along her neckline adding gentle nibbles as I went. My hands squeezed at her hips more urgently. Her hands feathered over my shoulders as she continued to allow me access to her young flesh.

“Oh Daddy…” she interrupted, “Why did it take you so long?”

I realized then that she had been wanting my love for I’m not sure how long. She had been waiting patiently for me, trying to entice me, but I never quite caught on. The thought made my cock twitch with desire even more so now that I knew the truth of her words. I slowly stood from the chair, continuing to hold my daughter in my arms. I placed her small frame on the edge of the table, my lips never once leaving the soft curve of her neck.

“I want you sweetheart.” I whispered in a somewhat raspy voice. I slowly lifted the cotton tee, which covered her upper body, continuing the same process with her bra and discarding them next to us. Her small breasts heaved in excitement as I gently held each one within my hand. Alex laid her back down against the cool table as I fidgeted with the zipper on my jeans.

“Please Daddy, I want you too.” I knew then that she was going to let me take her. I was so happy, filled with love and desire for this young woman. I knew that the guilt would seep in eventually, but at this point I felt nothing but right. I tugged at the jeans and boxers which constricted my throbbing cock and as it sprang free, Alexis’s eyes widened. “Daddy I’m scared.” She said concerned.

I smiled warmly reassuring her that she and I would both be just fine, and at that moment I gently pushed into her expecting to feel her hymen, but feeling nothing but warm velvet wetness surrounding me. My head rolled back as I gasped in pleasure. Instinctively her thin legs wrapped around my waist as I slowly pumped in then out getting her used to the feel. I heard soft mewling sounds coming from my daughter below me and seeked out her lips for the very first time. Finding them I kissed her roughly, swirling the length of my tongue within her succulent mouth as our moans filled one another. My thrusts came faster as our lips tasted, nibbled, and suckled at one another. Groaning as her body held onto me, the table lightly shaking with the force of my thrusts, and the feel of her wetness surrounding me. No words were exchanged, just soft moans and grunts from myself as I pushed towards orgasm.

“y-y-yessssssss.” She hummed as I pounded into her. In a tumble of pure lust and passion the only response I could think of was to tell her how good she felt wrapped around me. Her pussy clenched at me, the mewling sounds from my daughter urging me further into a dark red fiery pit of pleasure.

“Oh Jesus……” I grunted through clenched teeth. I held her hips, squeezing the soft flesh as my orgasm approached. With the last few moments I quickly pulled out of her and stroked my cock furiously as thick ropes of white sperm flew onto Alexis’s belly. I grunted with each spurt and as my orgasm ended, I found myself smiling. Alex gently ran her hands along the length of my back as I rested my weary mind against her chest. “Jesus.” I whispered exhausted.

A small satisfied moan escaped my daughter’s lips and I kissed her breastbone lovingly. “What have we done?” I smiled to myself as I asked her rhetorically.

“What I’ve wanted for awhile now Daddy.” She replied smiling down at me as I lay sleepily on her chest.

I grabbed the small shirt off the floor and carefully wiped the large puddle of now cooling cum on my daughter’s belly, then discarded the garment back onto the floor. Alexis sat up, her hair tossed to one side just like the night in her bedroom. This time she was no longer just my daughter. I had just made love to her. She was now a part of my being in 2 senses. I slowly stood up myself and pulled up my jeans and boxers around my ankles and left the zipper open. Alex chose to stay naked and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I knew now that she was going to be sleeping in my bedroom now and I was literally glowing with anticipation of things to come. I ran to the kitchen and turned off the light then crept up to our bedroom. Entering, I found Alexis lying on her side, her head resting on one arm as she watched me cross the room.

“So you’ll be sleeping with me tonight huh?” I asked jokingly.

“Of course.” She replied smiling and with that her soft body covered over mine, claiming it as hers. It was hers after all. She owned me now; heart, body, and soul.