Alexis Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexis is set up with a date to the dance & goes shopping.
2.6k words
4.44
51.4k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! This chapter features very little sex. I feel like it's necessary for the development of the story though, since it's a big turning point for Alexis.

I decided to wait posting this so I could post the next chapter as well, which gets back to all of Alexis' nasty, slutty adventures.

So if you are really into the story, then stay with me. But if you just want to skip to the sex, I suggest you go ahead to chapter four.

As always, write me with your thoughts!

Xoxo,

Nikki

*

The beginning of the next week goes by rather uneventfully. Mr. Hughes doesn't acknowledge me in class, and I'm starting to wonder if he's regretting everything we had done. My suspicions are proven wrong however on Wednesday.

The bell rings and kids scramble to get out the door for lunch. I'm slowly gathering my things and standing up, careful not to expose the straps of my white g-string.

"Alex, I need to see you," Mr. Hughes says. I look up at him, and he's staring at me with a stern look on his face. He motions for me to follow him with his finger, and my heart starts to race faster as I realize that he's leading me to the supplies closet. When the last student has left he room, he opens the door to the closet and we both sneak in, locking it behind us.

Without saying anything, I drop to my knees and pull Mr. Hughes' pants and underwear down, freeing his semi-hard cock. I immediately go to work and begin sucking on him.

"I want you to listen to me," he says. He's talking to me as though I'm not giving him head; he's all business. I moan in understanding and continue to slurp at his cock, bobbing my head up and down.

"I know how much you like being my little slut," he says.

"Mmm hmm," I sigh between sucks. He rubs his finger against my cheek softly.

"I was wondering if you'd be interested in taking this a step further," he replies. I stop sucking.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Keep going," Mr. Hughes demands. I quickly slide his cock back into my mouth and get back to work.

"I want you to be my whore. I want you to fuck me whenever I say so. I want you to fuck whoever I tell you to. You'll be dressed at all times when we're together, and we'll spend entire weekends whoring you out. In return, I'll buy you everything you need to be the perfect girl." Mr. Hughes says this all at once, and it takes a minute for me to take it all in. I'm still sucking at his cock when the weight of what he's just offered hits me.

"What do you say?" he asks. "Is it a deal?" I nod my head and look up at his eyes. I tighten my mouth around his cock and begin sucking harder. Soon, he's shooting his load down my throat, and I swallow it all this time without much of a problem. Mr. Hughes pats my head and I stand up. He zips up his pants and exhales.

"You know my nephew Kyle, right?" he asks me. We make our way back into his classroom and he sits down at his desk.

Kyle is a really popular kid. He's on the football and basketball teams, and he's one of the best looking kids in the school. I've fantasized over him a number of times, but never took any of it seriously because of how out of reach he is.

"Kyle's going to the homecoming dance this weekend alone," Mr. Hughes says. I can feel my face growing hot as my heart starts beating faster. I know what he's getting at. "He's sick of going with all of the girls here. I told him that I knew of a hot girl from Concordia that would definitely be interested in going with him," he continues. Concordia is a town about half an hour from us.

"I can't go to the homecoming dance as a girl," I stammer. "People will recognize me. I really don't think I can pass like that just yet." Mr. Hughes laughs.

"That's why we're going to get you everything you need to pass," he says. I stop for a second and think about the proposal. A part of me is thinking that it's too risky, that people would find out and my life would be ruined. But another part of me is telling myself to go ahead and do it. Besides, if I want to be a good slut, I'm going to have to take some risks.

"As long as we can get everything I need, I'll do it," I say. Mr. Hughes nods his head excitedly.

"Good! I'll tell him that Alexis is interested," he says.

"Does he know that um…Alexis is a guy?" I ask cautiously.

"No. But we'll cross that hurdle when it comes," Mr. Hughes replies. He pulls out his wallet and produces three one hundred dollar bills and hands them to me. "This is for you to go shopping with. I want you to get two outfits; one for the dance, and the other for the party afterwards. You should dress as slutty as possible without looking like a complete tramp. I also want you to pick up some make-up and anything else that you think you might need. I'll take care of a wig and your boobs though." I smile and quickly wrap my arms around him.

"Thank you so much Mr. Hughes!" I say. He pulls away quickly.

"Not here," he says, looking cautiously around him. I pull away.

"Oh…sorry." I put the money in my pocket and turn around to leave.

"I'll talk to you more about everything later this week," he says. I nod my head and sling my backpack over my shoulder, the taste of cum still faintly in my mouth.

My sister walks home with me, and she's telling me about how pissed off she is that her boyfriend dumped her. I'm pretending to pay attention and act as if I'm concerned, but in reality I'm thinking about what I'm going to pick out tonight when I make my trip to the mall.

When we get home, my mom is just walking in the door from work.

"Hey you two. Your dad and I have bowling tonight, so you're on your own for dinner," she says.

"It's ok, I'm going to take the bus to the mall. Jake and I are going to see a movie," I lie. She nods her head.

"Just be careful." That's my mom. She's always worried about me as if I'm a little kid.

The bus ride to the mall is completely uneventful. I stare out the window for almost the entire ride, fingering the three hundred dollar bills in my pocket and thinking about what I'm going to buy with it. I start to actually worry about the reaction I'm going to get from the cashiers at the stores I'm going to. Some of them are going to be girls only stores, so it might look a little strange for a teenage boy to be looking through sizes and picking out what he likes best. I figure that they'll probably just think I'm getting everything as a gift, just so long as I don't get all my things at one place.

When I get to the mall, I find that I'm overwhelmed with excitement. I see countless teenage girls shopping and talking on their cell phones, and it actually turns me on to think that I'm essentially doing the same thing as them; picking out what I think will look the best on me for a hot date to a dance.

My first stop is the store Wet Seal. It's a juniors and teen clothing store for girls. I decide to focus on my dance outfit first, since that will be the most expensive.

The formal dresses are in an area towards the back of the store, where not many people are, so I have no problem walking back there and taking a look. I pretend to be a little confused, but in reality I know what I'm looking for and everything; a size four. To my surprise, none of the employees even look twice at me. They must get a lot of guys who are buying stuff for their girlfriends.

Sorting through the rack of dresses, I start to realize that making a decision is going to be hard. It's not like I can try anything on. A red mini-dress with a pleated bottom catches my eye, but I decide not to get it since it's not really what I'm looking for. I consider buying a white, slinky little dress, but then realize that it's probably a little too slutty for a high school homecoming dance.

After nearly fifteen minutes of looking through the dresses, my eyes drift across one that I know I just have to have. It's a light blue mini halter dress, skin tight, and fairly short, coming to what I estimate to be just a few inches below my ass. The ties for around the neck are black, and they sort of go down to form the lining on the outside of the cups of the dress, which are low cut and padded to show a good amount of cleavage. It's modern and sexy, without being too slutty looking. It's the last one of that style, so I check the size, hoping that it will fit. It's a size three. It might be a little short, but I figure that I can make it work.

I check out the wall of panties. Everything they have there is incredibly sexy and fun. It's not like some stores, where the occasional thong or g-string is thrown in with a bunch of white cotton panties; everything here is colorful and skimpy. I decide to stock up on some underwear, since I know that I'm probably going to have enough money left over anyway.

The panties are on sale for five for ten dollars, so I decide to get ten pairs. To go with my dress, I pick out a matching glittery blue g-string with a string back. I also get a bright red cotton g-string with black straps and a triangle back, a plain black thong, a shiny, silky purple string thong with dark purple double straps, a hot pink mesh g-string with a metal ring on the back that the straps connect to, and a light green g-string with a string back and a little star jewel that hangs on the front. On top of this, I grab three more g-strings too; a leopard one, an orange one with a metal ring on the back as well, and a teal one with pink straps and lining. I also choose two pairs of boy shorts; a white and navy blue striped pair, and a black pair with a pink glittery heart cutout right near the waist line and the word "Flirt" printed on the back in pink writing.

I grab four bras too, since they're on sale for ten dollars a piece. I pick a lacy fuscia one with double straps, a black pushup bra, a red pushup bra, and a light blue bra with pink straps. Satisfied that I've gotten enough at this store, I take my handful of goods up to the cash register.

The girl behind the counter is probably only a couple of years older than me, and she looks at me with a bit of a confused look on her face when I drop everything down on the counter. She doesn't say anything though, and rings everything up. I pay and leave without any incident.

My next stop is another girly store called Deb. I decide to get my party outfit here, since their stuff tends to be a little more racy than Wet Seal. First, I pick out a pair of jeans. The pair I decide on are very, very tight. They have no back pockets, and sit really low on the waist. I find my size and continue on to the shirts.

I end up choosing an extremely sexy and borderline slutty shirt. It's black and short sleeved with a collar, and it's extremely low cut. The chest laces up so I can pull it tighter and create more cleavage. The sleeves are really short, and stop right before my nearly non-existent bicep muscle.

While looking through the sale stuff, I find a hot pink mini dress that's really cheap that I decide to buy. I also get an extremely tiny denim skirt, a pair of skin tight black capris, and a green tank top with black stars on it.

Next, I decide to check out Hot Topic. They sometimes have some stripper gear, and I think it'd be nice to have for future occasions, just in case. The first thing that catches my eye is right when I walk into the store. It's a black bustier with fuscia straps and cups. The middle of it laces up in black near the cups, and the lace crisscrosses across the middle, which is also fuscia. Black garter straps are attached to it as well. It's incredibly sexy, and I can't help but grab it.

Against one of the back walls, I discover a huge assortment of extremely slutty clothes; stuff that would be considered stripper clothes. Since I have plenty of money left and I figure that Mr. Hughes would be happy to know that I bought everything I could, I decide to keep on shopping.

I've always fantasized about dressing up like a naughty schoolgirl, so I find a plaid pleated mini skirt and a white blouse. I also pick out a white and light pink ruffled micro skirt. It's so short that it won't even cover my ass; I'm sure of it. A matching bra top comes with it. There's an extremely slinky red halter dress that is obscenely short, and it's the last one in my size, so I figure I can't pass that up either. I also pick out a purple lacey teddy with garter straps, a black garter belt, and another bustier; this one is red with black cups and trim.

I discover a rack of stockings, and grab as many as I think I can afford. I pick a fuscia pair of fence hole fishnets-which are the ones with the large holes in them-to go with the bustier, a pair of red fence hole fishnets, and a black and silver glittery pair of fence hole fishnets. I also grab just a plain black pair of regular fishnets, and a red pair and a black pair of sheer, lacy stockings. I pick out a pair of knee high striped socks to go with the schoolgirl outfit too.

After I pay for everything, I still have just over one hundred dollars left. It's time to pick out some shoes. I decide on a pair of four inch, black, lace up spiked heels with shiny silver jewels on the straps to go with my dress, a pair of regular black heels, and a pair of black faux leather boots that come up to my shins.

With just enough money left, I end up buying my own make-up bag, along with a large supply of make-up. I also grab a bottle of sexy smelling perfume and some pink, glittery nail polish.

I only have ten dollars left. It suddenly dawns on me that it might look a bit suspicious if I come into my house with an armful of bags from girl stores, so I spend the last of my money on a large duffel bag to put everything in.

I didn't know it at the time, but my shopping trip had served as the starting point to my true transformation into a nearly full time slut…