Alexis Ch. 05

Story Info
Alexis goes to the dance with her date.
5.7k words
4.57
50.2k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another long wait between stories…so sorry! I'm really busy with classes lately, but there's so much more to my story that I need to tell you.

Keep the comments and dirty e-mails cumming!

Xoxo

Nikki

*

Mr. Hughes opens the door, and there stands his nephew Kyle. Just earlier today, he wouldn't have even thought about my existence; I just would have been that weird kid that doesn't ever talk to anyone. But now, I have all of Kyle's attention. His eyes are moving up and down my body, checking me out, and I can sense his lust just from the look in his face.

Kyle has short, spiky dark hair. He's about six feet tall, with broad shoulders and a muscular physique. His eyes are blue, and he's wearing a black tuxedo with a blue vest. Mr. Hughes must have told him the color of the dress I had picked out.

"So…you must be Alexis?" Kyle asks. He's approaching me with almost too much confidence, but his forwardness and insistence only turns me on. Almost instantly, I snap into my role of Alexis, something I will stay in for the rest of the night. I make a conscious effort to speak in my girl voice, and to present myself in a feminine way.

"And you must be Kyle?" I reply coyly, smiling. He returns my smile and I can feel my dick twitch between my ass cheeks just from the flirting and obvious lust between the two of us. It's secure though; there's no way it's going to pop out.

Kyle is pinning the white corsage near the cup of my dress, and his hand brushes against my new tits. I giggle to let him know that I'm ok with it.

Jenna walks into the living room dressed in tight jeans and a black tank top.

"Kyle, this is Alexis' mother, Jenna. We grew up together, and when you said you were trying to find a special date for the prom, I could think of only one person who's as beautiful as her mother," Mr. Hughes says, smiling first at me, then at Jenna.

"She's definitely beautiful," Kyle says, glancing over at me with a grin on his face. I smile at him.

"You're a sweetheart," I say. Mr. Hughes chuckles.

"It looks like you two are getting along great!" he says. "Let me get a picture of the two of you before you leave." Mr. Hughes is playing the role of a proud uncle, and he's doing a damn good job of it. If only Kyle knew what his uncle had done to me only an hour earlier, there's no way he would be wrapping his arm around my waist and smiling into the camera with me.

Mr. Hughes and Jenna take a few more pictures, and then we say our goodbyes and head outside, where Kyle's brand new Mustang is waiting. He opens the passenger door for me, and when I slide into the seat I feel my new tits jiggle in the dress, something that starts to excite me. I have never felt this feminine in my entire life, and there's something about it that made me feel normal…as if I was finally at ease.

Kyle gets into the car and starts it, glancing over at me and checking me out. I give him a sexy smile.

"So my uncle said you like to party?" he asks as he pulls onto the road.

"Oh yeah, I'm a big partier! I always get in trouble though…" I trail off, pretending to fake pout. Kyle laughs at me.

"Well, we might as well get feeling good before we get to the dance," he says. He reaches into his inside jacket pocket and pulls out a flask, handing it to me.

"Good call!" I say. I unscrew the cap of it and take a huge gulp of its contents without hesitation. It catches me off guard, and I cough a little.

"Take too much?" Kyle laughs. I shake my head, and to impress him, I take another huge gulp of the tequila. I guess it's my feminine instinct taking over; my desire to prove to him that I'm not a prude.

Almost instantly, the alcohol begins to take effect. I'm calmer than I was when I got in the car, and much more confident. I take one more swig from the flask and hand it back to him.

"Jesus girl!" Kyle says to me.

"I told you I party!" I giggle.

"I guess so." He takes a drink from the flask and puts it back in his jacket pocket. I lean back in the seat, crossing my legs like a good girl and smoothing my dress over my thighs.

For the rest of the ride, Kyle and I talk about how I know his uncle, and I make up some elaborate lie about how my mom (Jenna) dated him in high school and they kept in touch ever since. I'm not really sure how much it's going to hold up, but I don't really care and somehow bullshit my way through it.

Before long, we're at the school. I see a lot of kids in the parking lot that I know, but it doesn't really phase me. I know that there's no way they'll be able to recognize me. Kyle and I take a few more swigs of the tequila before we get out, and when I stand up, I realize that I'm a little tipsier than I thought. I have to concentrate to walk in the four inch heels I'm wearing. To my relief, after Kyle shuts his car door, he walks around to me and puts his arm around my waist, unknowingly giving me support.

Walking with him like this, it starts to make me tingle between my legs. The alcohol has sort of destroyed my consciousness of actually being a boy, and I'm now thinking and acting subliminally as a teenage girl.

When we first walk into the school, I'm expecting people to be staring at me, to be sizing me up. However, I'm surprised to find that not many people even look at me twice. Whenever I do sense a pair of eyes on me, I eventually come to discover that it's a guy checking me out. Knowing that they're staring at me, probably fantasizing about me-even if it's just for a split second-it turns me on in a way I've never been before. I smile softly to myself. I've succeeded in blending in with every other teenage girl at this dance, and there's nothing at that moment that could make me happier.

Kyle pays for both of us, and we make our way into the gym. All of the lights have been turned off, and with the exception of a disco ball and a few rainbow lights, the gym is nearly dark. Some rap song is blaring over the speakers, and hundreds of kids are dancing to the beat of it. I guess dancing would be the wrong term…it seems like kids are dry fucking to the music.

"Let's go dance!" I say. I grab Kyle's hand and tug lightly on it, looking back at him. He smiles.

On our way to the dance floor, a couple of guys slap Kyle's hand or pat him on the back. As they pass us, I catch them checking me out, staring at me with nothing but lustful eyes.

I've never been a big fan of rap music, but looking at it in the perspective of a typical teenage girl changed it. It became an excuse to move my body in sexy ways, if that makes any sense at all.

I should have been nervous about dancing in heals, but the alcohol sort of impaired my judgment. (It wouldn't be the first time tonight that that would happen!) I did fine dancing though, and soon adjusted to moving on the four inch heels without a problem.

Kyle stands behind me, and I wiggle my hips to the beat of the music. He grabs my hips and pulls me against him, pressing my ass against his crotch. I gyrate against him, feeling his cock through the thin fabric of my tiny little dress. Kyle holds onto my hip with one hand and explores my body with the other, rubbing across my tummy and moving closer to my jiggling tits. He finally runs his hand across one of them, cupping it for a moment, and then slides it down my stomach and to my crotch, where his fingers stop.

I'm basically dry fucking him right there on the dance floor. Any doubts he had that he was going to get laid were soon put to rest; that's how slutty I'm dancing. I look over my shoulder and give him the "I want you to fuck me look," and he returns it, obviously quite experienced with things like this. Reaching my arm up, I run my fingers through his hair and pull him close to me. He nestles his face into my neck and begins French kissing me, nibbling lightly. I moan softly-I don't think he hears-and to return the favor, I turn around and give him a naughty look. Making sure that he's watching, I lift up the back of my dress, exposing my slutty blue thong and my bare ass, and I jiggle it against his cock, which I can feel is rock hard through his suit pants. Just as I'm doing this, the song comes to an end, and I pull my dress back down over my ass and turn around, grinning at him.

"Damn girl…you're a fucking fox," he says, panting. I smile wider and wrap both my arms around his neck, pulling his face to mine. He slides his tongue into my mouth and I lick across his lips, kissing him deeply. I'm sure to make quiet whimpering sounds as he's kissing me, and this encourages him to grab at my tits as he pretty much fucks my mouth with his tongue. I let him grope me as much as he wants, but before long, a teacher is breaking us up and telling us to save it for later.

"I'm gonna go freshen up in the bathroom!" I tell him. I give him one more sexy smile and walk away, heading out of the gym. I look over my shoulder on my way out and see a few of his football buddies come up to him and give him high fives. They all look my way, and notice that I'm watching them. I give the boys a sexy wink and a grin, flick my hair, and turn around, strutting so that my ass shakes with every step I take.

I can feel eyes on me as I walk into the hallway. Guys aren't even trying to cover it up that they're checking me out; they're blatantly running their eyes up and down my scantily clad, curvy body and thinking about all the things they want to do to me. To be honest with you, it's one of the best feelings in the world; to feel that desired, and to know that you have the power to choose whomever you want.

I pause as I walk into the girl's bathroom. It's something I obviously hadn't done before, so it felt a little weird walking in there and not having anyone look twice at me. Instead of the smell of sweat and shit that permeates through the boy's room, the girl's bathroom smells of perfume and make-up. One of the cheerleaders is leaned over a toilet, sticking her hand down her throat without even bothering to shut the stall door. I go to the row of sinks and set my purse down on one of them, checking myself out in the mirror.

My make-up already has smeared a little bit from dancing, so I reapply more eyeliner and eye shadow, and touch up my lip-gloss. As I'm putting my make-up on, I can hear the girls from a couple of sinks down talking as if they're a little drunk.

"Goddammit. I hate being on my fucking period during homecoming!" one of them says. "It always happens to me!" she whines.

"You're not on the pill?" the other girl asks. "You could have just stopped it that way."

"No, I usually just let the guy pull out and suck him off or something," the first girl says. "My mom and dad would kill me if I was on the pill."

I look over at the two girls. They're probably a grade or two younger than me. Both of them have really nice bodies, and they're showing them off with slinky little dresses that barely cover their tits and asses. Both of them are fixing their make-up as well, and before long, they notice that I'm looking at them. The first girl glances over at me, and I gasp. My heart literally stops.

This girl who's looking at me, the girl who had just been talking about her period and how she sucks guys off…it's my sister Cara.

I don't know what to say. Does she recognize me? No. There's no way she can recognize me. I decide to play it cool and I smile at her, brushing my bangs to the side.

"Nice dress," Cara says. She's eyeing me up and down and I can tell that she's sizing me up; she's checking me out and secretly judging me in her head. To my relief, she smiles at me.

"Thanks!" I say. "I like yours too!"

For the first time, I actually notice just how gorgeous my sister is. Her body is tone and her frame tiny. She's probably about 5'7, with shoulder length brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I find that I'm actually a little jealous of her tan, but there's really nothing I can do about it for now. Her tits are average for her age, a 34b, and she's proudly displaying them; they're practically bursting out of the front of her shimmery silver halter dress.

I turn back to my purse and pull out the birth control pills. I pop one out and put it in my mouth, swallowing it.

"Oh, so now I'm the only fucking girl here who isn't on the pill!" Cara shouts. She's obviously a little drunk. I smile at her.

"They're not hard to get hun, you just need to go to the clinic, and your parents don't even have to know." What was I doing? I was just encouraging my little sister to have sex without a condom!

"Really? They don't have to be there?"

I shake my head. Reaching into my purse, I pull out the Victoria's Secret perfume and lightly spray some of it on my wrists and by my cleavage line.

"Ohhh! Can I use some of that?" Cara asks. Jeez! She's an entirely different person when her brother's not around!

"Sure." I hand her the bottle and finish up at the mirror, putting on a little more body glitter and making sure that my hair's ok.

"I'm Cara," my sister says. I'm tempted to say "I know," but I bite my tongue.

"Alexis," I reply.

"Oh yeah! You're the girl that Kyle Hughes brought aren't you?" she asks, handing me back my perfume bottle. I nod my head.

"You lucky bitch. You get to get fucked by Kyle Hughes tonight," Cara's friend says to me. I grin at her.

"Ummm, ok? I didn't know it was that big of a deal," I say. Cara and her friend look at each other and giggle.

"No, it's a big deal," my sister says. She shuts her eyes for a second and her mouth parts into a naughty grin.

"Oh…I get it," I say giggling. Cara laughs.

"Yep. After Kyle, there wasn't a guy in this school who I couldn't handle," she says. I can't believe it! My sister is actually a slut! At least I'm not the only one in the family who's a total sex maniac.

"Well Alexis, we need to go meet our boys on the dance floor, but maybe we'll see each other again tonight! I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of each other. Kyle's friends with a lot of my friends," Cara says.

"I hope so! And it was cool meeting you," I reply.

I walk past the countless eyes checking me out on my way to the gym, and I decide to give them a show. Right in front of a group of six or seven ninth grade boys, I "accidentally" drop my purse. Keeping my knees as straight as I can, I bend over and pick it up, which naturally takes me just long enough for them to catch a glimpse of my ass from beneath my dress. As I walk into the gym, I turn around and flash them all a smile. They blush.

Kyle is still talking with his friends, and he doesn't notice me until I playfully smack my ass from behind. He turns around.

"There you are!" he says. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close to me, away from his group of friends who are all staring at my ass and tits. I press my breasts hard against him and he wraps his arms around my waist, placing his hands at the top of my ass. We dance slowly to the sappy R&B song, and Kyle's friends all walk away, forgotten and ignored. He's completely enthralled in me, staring into my eyes as we move our bodies together.

The song starts to come to and end, and I lean up and give Kyle and gentle kiss.

We dance for a few more fast songs, occasionally being told by teachers to "break it up," but as soon as they're gone I'm back to dancing like a whore.

"Do you want to get going?" Kyle asks after probably another forty-five minutes of dancing. By now, the alcohol has started to wear off, and I'm beginning to get tired from dancing so long in the high heels.

"Are you sure?" I ask him. He nods his head.

"Yeah, if you're ok with it. I'm having that party at my place, so I want to get back a little bit before everyone else."

"Ok, we can go," I say. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the gym. On our way out, I once again sense countless guys staring at me. I also notice Cara, dancing in one of the corners with some guy I've never seen before. She notices me and gives me a little wave.

In Kyle's car, we finish up the rest of the tequila from the flask before leaving the parking lot. I reach into my purse and grab a menthol cigarette.

"Got a light?" I ask Kyle. He looks at me.

"I didn't know you smoke," he says, flicking a lighter and lighting my cigarette for me. I smile at him.

"Want one?" I ask.
"Sure," he replies. I hand him a cigarette and he lights it, rolling down the

windows.

"So…are your parents home?" I ask him. Kyle shakes his head.

"No. They're on a cruise." He takes a drag from his cigarette. I start to feel a

tingle between my legs as I realize just what Kyle meant when he said he wanted to get back to his place before everyone arrived at the party. I look out the window and smile at myself, taking another hit off the cigarette. The menthol and the alcohol make my head spin a little bit, and I shut my eyes for a second. I open them and look over at Kyle just in time to see him put his hand on my thigh. I sink down into the seat a little bit and let him touch me. He looks over and smiles, and I grin back at him, putting my hand over his.

Before I know it, we're pulling into the driveway of a two story, ranch style house. Kyle parks his car in the garage and I let him get the door for me. He even offers me his hand when I climb out.

I grab my duffel bag and purse and follow him into his house, kicking my heels off at the door.

"Here, give me your shit, I'll put it in my room," Kyle says, grabbing my bag as we walk into the kitchen. I notice Kyle staring at my tits as he slips off his jacket. He seems a little nervous, but I could be wrong. Either way, I decide to start taking matters into my own hands.

"Where's your bathroom?" I ask him. He points at the stairs.

"If you go upstairs, it's the second door on the right," he says.

As soon as I get in the bathroom and lock the door behind me, I drop my panties and unfasten my cock and balls from between my ass, letting them drop. My tiny cock is still a little bit hard, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do to hide it. If Kyle finds out that I'm a guy, he won't be too happy, not to mention I definitely wouldn't be getting anything tonight.

I pee, careful to blot up any dribbles with toilet paper. Before I tuck myself back into place, I thicken up my eyeliner and eye shadow to give myself a sultrier, lusty appearance. I also fix my lip-gloss and apply more body glitter before spraying myself generously with more perfume. Finally, I grab my entire package and force it back between my ass, careful to tape it so it's not too close to my boy pussy. Next, I apply a generous amount of lube to my hole, making sure that it's good and wet like a pussy. I pull my g-string back up and adjust it, making sure that everything is inside it. Smoothing my dress down, I look at myself in the mirror and exhale deeply.

"This is it," I whisper to myself. I fix my hair one more time before opening the bathroom door. There's a light coming from the room at the end of the hallway, so I follow it.

"Kyle?" I call out.

"I'm in here," he calls from the room. I walk in, and he's sitting on the edge of his bed, texting someone. He's taken off his shirts, and is now in just his suit pants. I try not to look overly impressed by his body, but it's kind of hard so I divert my attention to his collection of sports memorabilia, pretending to be somewhat interested. He doesn't notice me.

I start to approach Kyle, but his head is still looking down at this phone. I reach my hand down, standing right before him, and tilt his head up, looking down into his eyes.

"Hi," he says.

I say nothing. Instead, I grab his cell phone and toss it to the floor. Quickly, I lean down and pull his face to mine, kissing him hard. He slips his tongue into my mouth, and I gladly suck on it, licking his lips and biting lightly.

12