Alexis Has A Rough Trip

Story Info
You're getting wet.
1.9k words
2.81
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive in LA, make your way to your rental car, and begin to think about all the wild things you are going to do to my body when you get me back to the hotel. As you head north, you realize that you have gotten yourself so horny that your pussy is throbbing and your panties are getting wet from your excitement. You reach under your skirt and slide your fingers across your panties making your pussy tingle with excitement. Through the rest of your drive to the hotel you run your fingers over your pussy just enough to keep you really turned on but not enough to make yourself cum. Pulling off the exit for the hotel, you decide that since you have a little time before you can pick me up that you are going to stop and do some shopping then check in to the hotel.

After checking in to the hotel and unpacking your things getting the room setup for wild sex you slip your panties off and through them back on the bed and head out the door to pick me up. When we see each other, we lock in a tight embrace and deep passionate kiss. My hands find their way down your back to your sexy round ass and I pull you in tighter. As we kiss, you can feel my cock pressing against your stomach and you break the kiss, slide your hand across my hard cock, and tell me that it's time for us to go. As we reach the car, you hand me the keys and tell me to drive to the hotel.

When I pull out of the parking lot, you reach over and begin rubbing my cock through my pants keeping it nice and hard. I look over and watch as you slide your skirt up to revile that you aren't wearing panties. You stroke my cock and your pussy all the way to the hotel. When we reach the hotel, you tell me that our room is around the back so I pull around and find a spot to park. On the way to the room, you stop and have me sit on a bench and then you straddle grabbing the back of my head pulling my head to you as our lips meet I feel a warm wet sensation spread across my lap.

When you've finished peeing, you break the kiss, grab my hands, and pull me up and say fuck me right now. You lean over the bench and spread you legs apart. I unzip my pants, pull my throbbing cock out, and push it deep into your wet waiting pussy. I grab your hip and start pumping my cock into your hot whole using your hips to pull you into my rock hard cock. You reach back and grab me with your fingernails digging them in you rake them across my balls as you slip your fingers on to your pussy. After only a few minutes, I feel your pussy contracting on my cock in orgasm. When I feel your cum running down my cock and balls I can't hold back any longer. When you feel me about to cum you pull away, turn around, and say I want your cum on my face. I grab my cock and with only a couple of strokes I shoot my hot sticky cum on to your waiting lips. You lean in and take my cock between your lips sucking up every last drop of cum.

Once you have sucked me dry I help you up and kiss your lushes lips you slip your tongue into my mouth and I taste my cum on it. You pull away from me a say you love the taste of your own cum don't you. I just say you know I love the taste of cum and pull my pants up so that we can head for our room.

As you slip, the key in to the lock I slip up behind you grab you by the back of your hair and shove you through the door just as you open it. As the door slams shut, I push you back in to it pinning you there with my body. I pull your head back and bite your neck, you moan in pleasure, pull you into me passionately kissing you deep and hard. You pull my body into you harder. I push my hand up the back of your neck and grab a hand full of your hair tightening my grip I feel you shiver underneath me. I push your head to the side using the control I have now gained in your hair. I feel you pull away realizing I have you trapped in the corner of the front door.

I lean in and bite your neck harder this time then before, you scream in pain/pleasure. I feel you try to pull away again and I shove you hard into the door, you moan again. I lean down and bite your protruding nipple through your shirt. I quickly feel your nails raking my flesh as if I had no shirt on at all. When I go to grab your arms, you squirm away from me falling to the floor. I jump on top of you pinning you to the floor by sitting on your chest you wiggle around trying to roll me off of you. You manage to get one hand free and grab my shirt ripping it down the front. When I finial grab your wrist and pin it back down hard on the floor. Your other arm breaks free and you scratch all the way down my chest, welts start to form immediately from the cat like scratches you have inflicted.

The pain is inviting and sore at the same time, I relax my grip for just a moment trying to figure out if I should fuck you right there or keep up this little game. Your hand strips free in my moment of weakness, I block your next swing and grab a hold of your hair trying to regain control. You claws land another blow to my side tearing at my skin. I grab your hand and slam it to the floor once more over your head and I lean in for another vampire like bite to your neck. With my other hand, I grab your nipple and roll it between my fingers hard. While you're distracted from the pain in your nipple I roll you over on your stomach with your hair still wrapped in my fist, I hold your head to the floor while moving my body on top yours. I lean down and bite the back of your neck again making you moan in pain. I slide my other hand down, grab the waist of your skirt, and yank it off your body. I turn my body keeping you pinned to the floor with my weight I smack your ass repeatedly leaving big red hand prints on it. You squirm and jump from the swats and free yourself from under me.

You make it to your feet and try to run across the room away from me but I grab you by the arm and throw you into the wall shoving myself against you pushing my hard cock against your ass. You struggle to get away trying to scratch and claw your way out. With both hands, I reach up between you and the wall and grab both your tits squeezing them, rubbing your nipples between my fingers. Then I grab your shirt in both hands and rip it from you. I hold you there with your tits push up against the ruff wall and I get my feet between yours and kick at your feet spreading them apart I reach up and shove three fingers into your wet pussy. The pleasure of my finger in you makes you submit, I continue fingering your pussy until I feel your guard drop a bit more. Seizing the moment I grab tight into your hair knowing that if I let go you make take advantage.

Shoving my fingers deep into your pussy and my hand deep into your hair I throw you to the bed like a rag doll. I jump on top of you pinning you once again for my pleasure. I see that you have ropes and play toys laid out next to the bed so I pick up a piece of the rope to tie your hands together above your head. You see what I'm doing and start fighting me off using your arms and legs. After a few minutes, I sink my hand into your hair and you kick with your feet hands restrained over your head. I slide my legs between yours knowing you can fight back to hard face down. I get your legs open and sink my hand deep into your pussy once again, calming your kicks but igniting the passion waiting to explode from your pussy. I sit on your back locking your arms above you. I and tie the ropes around your wrist to the top of the bed.

I reach over, get another piece of rope, and lie across your legs and warp one ankle and tie the other end to the bed I do the same to your other leg so that I have you strapped down spread eagle on the bed. I run my fingernails all the way up your body from your feet to your neck leaving scratch marks all the way up. I slip my fingers through your hair, pull your head around I move in, and bite hard on the other side of your neck making you cry out with pain and pleasure. While pulling tight on your hair I tell you that I win and your mine now and then let go of your hair. I look through the things you had next to the bed. I pick up the cat of nine tails and begin by teasing you with it running it up and down your body just barley touching you with it. As I tease your pussy with it when I hear, you start moaning I stop and begin whaling your body with it. Once I have your ass and thighs on fire I stop and get a couple of Ice cubes and rub them on your body enjoying the site of you wiggling all over the bed trying to escape from me. I slide them down the crack of your ass and over your pussy teasing your clit with what was left of the ice.

I pick up a small vibrating butt plug and tease your ass with it for several minutes as you begging me not to put it in your butt. I slip it down rubbing it through your wet pussy and against your clit. I then move it back up and into your butt slipping it in nice and slow until it all the way in. I go back to whipping your backside making sure that I get some very well placed blows on your pussy. I work your back, butt and legs over until you are red and covered with welts. I stop and shove my finger into your soaking wet pussy. I finger fuck you hard, fast, and just as you are about to cum, I stop. I stand up and pull my pants off slip up between your legs, and thrust my hard cock all the way into you waiting hole. I fuck you deep and hard with in a few minutes I feel your pussy contracting around my cock. I then feel your whole body tense up as you are cum begins to squirt out of your hot little hole. I keep fucking your dripping wet pussy until I can't hold back any longer. I pull out and shoot my hot sticky cum all over your ass.