Alexis in Puerto Vallarta

Story Info
23-year-old virgin loses it to older lover.
9.9k words
4.36
36.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogerK
RogerK
4 Followers

This is another story written for the amusement of my young 23 year old virgin lover. I am well over twice her age. Let me know what you think.

********

The hot humid air hit us hard as we walked out of the air-conditioned airport. The rental jeep was parked far across a blazing hot and shadowless parking lot. The white dust of the constant construction had settled to give everything an almost monochromatic appearance. There were only a few clouds and a blindingly bright sun searing from a dark blue sky.

All in all, it was pretty bleak; and I could tell Alexis wasn't amused. We were already frayed from the two long flights, the rush to make a close connection and the lost baggage. I tried to console her, but this scene just looked too much like some early 1960's black and white absurdist film. I gave up trying and said, "Just wait. It's not all like the airport. I promise."

The trip had started off very romantically and with great enthusiasm. We talked eagerly and lovingly all the way to the airport. We held hands as we waited for our flight. We had to take one flight to Dallas, change planes and get another plane to Puerto Vallarta. Why is it you can't fly directly to the places you want?

On our first flight, the first plane was almost full. Alexis and I were lucky enough to be assigned an exit row over the wing that had more legroom than most. It also had three seats, instead of the two seats shown on the computer-seating diagram. Thus, with the unsold seat, there was a lot of extra room for us to enjoy.

We got a little frisky after take-off with some teasing about joining the Mile High Club. I told Alexis to meet me in the bathroom where I could ease her flight anxieties with my tongue and she could reciprocate. I said we needed a snack since the airlines don't feed you any more.

Alexis looked so appealing in her light cotton sundress. Her bare legs beckoned me to caress them. These thoughts were so arousing that my dick was starting to have a mind of its own. The swell of her breasts made me dream of them; I could envision them in my mind. I looked closely and thought I could make out the slight bumps of her nipples. I wanted to reach out and touch them, caress them, roll them between my thumb and forefinger. I wanted to watch her eyes and mouth as I did. I wanted to see her eyes roll back and her mouth make that little gasp of sudden intense pleasure. I told her so. The bumps got noticeably larger. She was thinking the same thing as I was. This was not helping my dick at all. It had formed an embarrassing tent in my pants.

I was just beginning to seriously consider the very real possibility of a mile-high liaison when a stout and very serious elderly matron with dyed red hair and sensible shoes approached us. She announced that she had been assigned the back seat of the plane and wanted to move forward so she could get out of the plane quickly in Dallas. She didn't even ask if we minded, nor even wait for some response before settling her bulk into the aisle seat next to me. This sort of thing irks me and had a deflating effect on my penis as well as my libido.

After she settled in, she pulled out an enormous purse, bulging with her possessions. After digging around in it for about five minutes, she pulled out a large sharp pencil. Satisfied with her find, she lowered the purse to the floor and buried her head in the flight magazine, ostensibly doing the crossword puzzle. But, I sensed that she was actually paying attention to us. At first, Alexis and I tried to ignore her and we just talked softly to each other. Sometimes I whispered into her ear and she made little giggling sounds. Meanwhile, I had the distinct impression that our neighbor was becoming tense and disapproving at the idea of this old fart hitting on such a lovely and fresh young lady. For some reason, Alexis had chosen to wear her glasses instead of her contacts. That made her appear much younger. She had the look of an innocent little girl, who was unaware of her incredible figure.

I started teasing Alexis by whispering in her ear what I wanted to do to her body. The neighbor cleared her throat. Alexis giggled and told me to stop misbehaving. The stout lady made a disgruntled sound. Of course, I kept it up. Alexis kept giggling and telling me to stop; sometimes she even sounded serious. The old lady harrumphed. I put my hand on her thigh. Alexis brushed it off with a stern warning glare. The old woman coughed. Then, I started trying to touch her breasts with just my fingertips. Alexis immediately got a very serious look on her face and swatted my hand away. Our neighbor got this alarmed look on her face and said, "Young lady, is this man bothering you?"

"Yes ma'am, he bothers me a lot." I had no idea where Alexis was headed with this.

Alexis gave me this really mischievous look and continued, "Daddy always wants to play with me in public, and he knows I don't like that." Oh, my God, this girl is sick! Funny, very funny, but sick. How did she ever think of this? Now, this old lady is probably going to poke out my eye with her pencil.

Then Alexis turned to me and said in her best little girl voice, "Daddy, if you don't stop touching me in public, I'm going to tell Mom what we do after she goes to work." My eyes got real big and I coughed as if I was drowning. It was either that, or break down into fits of laughter.

I sat back in my seat, quite contrite at my misbehavior, but sneaking a glance at our neighbor who was flabbergasted with indignation and sputtering in her attempt at speech. Alexis sat, looking very innocent and very much the victim. I could almost feel the sharp pencil stabbing into my chest.

After a few moments, Alexis leaned over and said to me, in her little girl voice, a sparkle in her eyes and that sweet, pretty smile, "Daddy, please don't pout. Don't be mad at me. I'm just teasing. You know you can always touch me anytime you want to. OK, Daddy? OK?" Now I was really done for. She was going for a pencil shot directly to the brain, through my ear. Now, I would surely die at the hands of some old busybody with a sharp #2 pencil.

Then Alexis leaned over, gave me a little kiss on the cheek, rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand in hers. "Daddy, you know I love you." I could feel her shoulders quake as she tried to control her laughter. I was biting my lip to keep in control. The old lady just about had a coronary. She turned red as a beet, grabbed her purse, jumped to her feet and stomped off toward the rear of the plane. As she went out of range, Alexis caught my eye and we started giggling. The giggling turned into laughter and soon we were laughing so hard that we couldn't stop.

I tried recapturing the spirit of the mile-high liaison, but every time I caught Alexis's eye, we started laughing all over again. I don't know what came over her, but she is a very funny and mischievous woman. Most of the time she is so reserved and polite. I adore her.

Our plane was late arriving in Dallas, so we had to run to catch our flight to Puerto Vallarta. I dislike running to catch planes; that inevitably means that since our luggage can't run, it won't make the flight. Alexis out-and-out hates running for flights. It ruins her sense of order and puts her into a bad mood. I, on the other hand, am somewhat stoic about these things. Once you realize what has happened, you also realize you can't do anything about it. The bags will arrive in PV when they arrive, and no sooner. That is a very Mexican approach to the situation. Alexis does not share this laissez faire approach to international travel. She wants her suitcase, and she wants it now.

After we settle into our seats, I think it is time for what passes for a martini on airplanes. Maybe two. Alexis is fretting about not having her luggage. I don't like seeing Alexis upset. It isn't directed at me, but I just don't like her to be unhappy. After two martinis, and some distracting conversation, Alexis starts to laugh again. I tell her that if we can't get our bags tonight, we will just have to walk around the villa naked until the bags do arrive.

This does have real possibilities. Maybe I should bribe the luggage people to lose our bags for a day or so. I think that Alexis is also starting to see the possibilities. One thing leads to another, and here I am again faced with the tent in my pants and the serious hots for Alexis. She is so delectable. I want to take her right there in the plane in front of every one. Her eyes are blazing and piercing blue. They stare into me. They want me as much as I want her. They are her hungry eyes, hungry for me. I will do anything for her when she looks at me like that.

We are seated in the back of a half-full plane and have some degree of privacy. We make the best of that privacy and an airline issue blanket to catch up with our progress on the first flight before being interrupted. We have folded up the armrest-seat divider and Alexis has put her legs over my lap, covered by the blanket. Under the blanket I am caressing her smooth, soft legs and strong thighs. This always makes me hard. It never fails, better than Viagra. I love her legs. I love to caress them. I caress her thighs up to her panties. My fingers lightly tickle her inner thighs and then try to wiggle under the hem of her panties. Alexis's head is on my shoulder and she is making soft cooing sounds. Occasionally, she gasps when my fingers brush the outside of her pussy lips, even through the fabric of her panties.

Whenever I touch Alexis, I get hard. It is as simple as that. I touch her anywhere and I get hard. I love her so much, and I want her so much, that I get excited just holding her, just touching her. I just caress her legs and I am hard. Sometimes I get hard just holding her hand. As I get hard, Alexis feels me against her leg and reaches down with her hand and strokes me through my pants. I am constantly amazed at the loving attention she pays to my cock. She knows how much I love for her to hold it and stroke it. Her soft touch sets me on fire and takes my breath away.

My finger wiggles its way under the hem of her panties and into her soft, warm, fuzzy pubic hair. Her eyes are closed now. She knows what I will do. Her lips are pursed tightly together to keep silent the moans of excitement that she feels. My hand drops downward, between her legs, with my finger sliding between, and then into, those hot, wet and slippery lips. As I do, Alexis gasps and bites her lip, trying to remain quiet and not attract attention.

Suddenly, Alexis takes my hand and pulls it away from her. She takes her legs off of me and removes the blanket. As I look at her questioningly, she whispers into my ear, "Don't you have to visit the bathroom? I do." I turned and looked into her eyes as she got this sheepish grin and her fierce eyes lowered shyly.

She stood, and scooting past me, she headed to the bathroom almost directly behind our seats. After a moment of trying to get my dick to quiet down, I got up and went to the door of the bathroom she had just entered. It was marked "Vacant". She had not locked the door; Alexis was waiting for me. I opened the door and squeezed into the tight quarters of a typical airline bathroom.

It was quite snug with the two of us in the small bathroom. I locked the door behind me and Alexis's arms were around me almost before I could completely face her. Her breasts were pressed hard against my chest, her pelvis hard against my enraged cock; our thighs were pressed hard together. Our lips met and we kissed, hard and passionately, hungry for each other. Our hands caressed each other's backs and butts. The sexual teasing and restraint from being so close together for so long had taken its toll. We had to have each other.

Alexis was still a virgin. I respected that decision and did not challenge her. She trusted me not to take advantage of her, although she was not sure she trusted herself. This had led to an interesting state of sexual expression for both of us. We both genuinely liked oral sex. Alexis would lick and suck and stoke me for what seemed like hours. She could pace me so that I would stay just on the brink of an orgasm, at an incredible level. I would almost lose control, and most often, I couldn't even stand up.

Alexis likes when I kiss and lick her pussy. I would also put my finger as far into her as I could. I would tell her how it would feel so much bigger and so much longer if it were my penis and not just my finger. I would tell her how I would take it in and out of her. She is very verbal and responds almost instantly to my descriptions of what I would like to do to her.

Right now, we were in each other's arms struggling for satisfaction in a very cramped place. We had to use our imagination. Alexis sat down on the toilet seat in front of me and started unbuckling my pants. This was going slowly, so I quickly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and dropped my pants and boxers to the floor. My dick was hard and pointing directly at her face. She looked up into my eyes with that loving look that makes my heart melt as her hands softly stroked me. Her hands softly stroked my dick, my balls, my butt and between my legs. She licked me and sucked me into her mouth. I could feel the coarse texture of the taste buds of her tongue rubbing up and down the underside of my cock. I was about to explode when I stopped her and pulled her to her feet. We sort of danced around so that we ended up changing places, and I sat down on the toilet seat, my dick still throbbing at full attention.

I had Alexis hold her skirt up high over her waist as she faced me. She wore skimpy white silky satin panties. I leaned forward and kissed her panties, right over her pussy and then her thighs. My hands felt her butt and sneaked under the hem to feel her soft skin. With her panties on, she mounted me. Her knees were on either side and over the top of my thighs; she was facing toward me. My penis was right at her pussy, separated only by those silky panties. She lowered her self onto me. If not for the panties, I would be inside of her. Actually, I may have been slightly inside of her. We started moving, humping each other. My hard cock sliding up and down her vagina. I started to tell her about how it would feel if I was inside of her, really deep inside of her. She swooned and almost immediately began her climax. She comes quickly this way. Perhaps it is because it is so close to what is forbidden for her.

If we ever start fucking for real, she will go crazy. She would have many deep and intense orgasms. As she got closer, so did I. This was very erotic, very forbidden. We came almost at the same time, making a real mess, but we didn't care. Alexis collapsed into my arms. We didn't say anything for a while until she looked up at me, her blue eyes sparkling, and said, very softly, "Roger, I love you." It makes my heart jump when she says that.

"I love you too, Alexis." I do. I don't want to say it too much for fear of lessening its meaning, but I really do love her. I don't know what I would do without her in my life.

Somewhere a bell started dinging and a recorded voice told us to secure our tray tables, put on our seatbelts, and return our seatbacks to their upright positions. The flight crew was directed to prepare for landing. We quickly cleaned up our clothes as best we could.

No wonder people have sex naked. It sure is a lot easier to clean up after. As we left the bathroom, a cute young Mexican flight attendant caught my eye, giggled and quickly looked away. Oh well, we would never see her again.

We didn't have to worry about dragging our luggage around; it didn't make the flight. We filed the necessary claim forms and were assured that our bags would be arriving on the next flight from Dallas and would be delivered to our villa that same evening. I know what that means in Mexico. In this context, 'tonight' is an abstract concept that means we may never see our luggage again. I don't explain to Alexis, it will just upset her and will not increase the chances of our bags arriving at the villa. Alexis is polite and reserved only to a point, then it is best to take cover. She can be quite forceful and demanding. I have always suspected a potentially violent streak may lurk under her calm façade; she is far too passionate not to have it. The promise of a substantial tip however did put a sparkle in the eyes of the baggage handlers. Having done everything I could, I convinced Alexis that we should go to the villa to wait for our luggage.

The interior of the beat-up old jeep was like a blast furnace, but at least it had a roof so we would not have to broil in the hot sun. We rolled down all the windows and fired up the air conditioning. We were both sweating by the time we left the parking lot and pulled out onto the crowded road going south into town.

I tried to explain that the area north of town was constantly torn up by new construction and that all of the new hotels and resorts were located there. I guess the hotels there were nice, just isolated enclaves of civilization, surrounded by the debris of construction. I hated that area and would rather vacation in Elizabeth, New Jersey than north of town. Alexis just nodded and managed a smile, but I knew she was wondering why she had ever agreed to come with me to Puerto Vallarta. The area north of town was also dead flat. There was a mountain range in the distance that looked as if ran into the sea to the south of us. That's were we were going.

At first, I had planned to drive through the center of town. I wanted her to see the old colonial part of town with cobblestone streets and frantic Malecon drive with all the shops, restaurants and night clubs on one side of the street facing the blue Pacific ocean on the other. But Alexis was in a funk. The surroundings of the airport were hot, dusty and downright ugly. We were without luggage. As we drove south towards town, I changed my mind.

The road turned to cobblestones and the center of the road, and each side, were lined with palm trees with the bottom of their trunks painted a crisp white. As we drove out of the airport area, the white haze cleared to reveal the lush emerald green mountains of the rain forest tumbling down to the sea. Glimpses of the bright blue Pacific were seen off to the right. As we drew closer to town, the flat terrain gave way to the mountains as they fell into the sea. Puerto Vallarta was spread from the ocean up into the foothills of the green mountain above.

I took the by-pass. It rose uphill from the outskirts of town, through the edge of the mountain forest, and afforded a view of the cascading orange tile roofs and white stucco walls. The line of trees along the river cut through that sea of orange with a wide swath of green that bisected the city.

We had left the white dusty haze and the dull, hot, monochromatic airport area behind and had emerged into a world of vibrant and exotic color. This and the cooler air on the side of the mountain refreshed Alexis's interest considerably.

Our villa was South of town where the mountain drops right down into the sea. It was part of a development of individual villas, stacked up the side of the mountain to afford the best view and most privacy for each one. Each villa was on a different level of the mountainside. Lush gardening with exotic tropical trees and flowers filled what little space there was between villas and surrounded the parking areas.

Many villas for rent in Puerto Vallarta come with a maid and often a cook who are usually lurking around cleaning, repairing, gardening or cooking. I wanted a little more privacy than that. Our villa did have those services but the group was run more like a hotel. The maids cleaned and then left you alone. You could easily make arrangements for a cook or other staff as you required on a daily basis.

RogerK
RogerK
4 Followers