Alex's Birthday Treat

Story Info
Birthday outing leads to a double inning.
3.8k words
4.07
43.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrLuke
FrLuke
18 Followers

It was Alex's birthday and we had decided to have night on the town. I left her on the dance floor and headed off towards the bar. It has been a long time since we had been to Silkies and I have forgotten how hot and crowded it got on a Saturday night. It took me some time to get to the bar and get served. And then another minute or so to find Alex sitting at a table talking to a young man. As I approached them with the drinks she looked up at me, grinned wickedly and said to her companion "This is John, my husband."

His face said it all, a mixture of embarrassment and disappointment. "This is Chris," she continued, "He's been trying to chat me up."

"Successfully?" I asked, playing along.

"Well, that's up to you" she grinned back.

I was stuck for a reply and so I said something like "Well you never know your luck!"

Alex shot me a quick glance of surprise and took the glass from my hand. Chris muttered something about getting himself another drink and started to walk away. "Hurry back." Alex called after him as he disappeared into the crowd. "That's the last we'll see of him!"

I smiled at her. "Pity," she replied "he had lovely eyes." We both giggled and took a drink.

Imagine our mutual surprise when about five minutes later Chris reappeared saying "Well, you said you never know your luck."

We all laughed and Chris sat down and the three of us started to chat. It transpired that Chris was a consulting engineer, travelling where his work took him. He had come to our town to evaluate a job that had turned out to be a dead-end. He told us he was staying in a B&B and was in town until Sunday afternoon and then he flew to Canada. Alex was right, he had soft brown eyes and quite long lashes for a man. I could see why he would be attractive to women.

We downed our drinks and Chris offered to buy a round, not wanting to seem impolite we accepted and off he went on safari to the bar. I could tell by the way Alex's eyes followed him and the way she licked her lips, for me to see, that she really fancied him.

Now we have been together for about eight years and in all that time we have only been "unfaithful" once; with another couple that we had both known and liked. We swapped partners a few times until it became clear that the emotions involved were starting to be a problem. Luckily we were all sensible enough to see that it might end in a mess and we stopped before there were any real problems. But that was years ago and Chris was here and now.

I asked Alex how far she thought we had better go with this situation and she replied "Well I know that it's my birthday but I'll stop it any time you want to."

She gave me her little girl how-could-you-deny-me-anything look and we both laughed out loud.

When Chris returned with the drinks Alex inquired what he thought of the B&B he was staying at.

"A total dump" he said, "there's a streetlight right outside the window that kept me awake all last night."

Under the table she clutched my hand, "well you could stay at our place tonight." She said it in such a way that he could easily have taken it as a joke. Under the table she waited for me to squeeze her hand. I am sure that if I had squeezed she would have laughed the whole thing off, sending Chris back to his B&B. There was a critical moment of silence. You could see Chris's mind trying to work out how to respond.

"I thought that you would never ask" he grinned, giving us a last chance to back out.

Alex resolved it with "well, lets go then."

There is a minicab stand just around the corner from the nightclub. We walked there, Alex between us, an arm around both of our waists. As we got in the cab Alex jumped into the back seat with Chris. I suppose that the driver thought that they were the couple. On the short drive to our home Alex gave him good reason to think so! Obviously committed to the idea she kissed him loudly. I could not see what was going on but I guessed that she was ensuring that Chris was aware of the welcome that he was going to get.

The drive home only took a few minutes but it was amazing how much went through my mind in those few minutes. Did I really want to go through with this? What role would I be expected to play? On the times we had swapped before we had both gone off with our new partners into separate rooms. Was I to be a part of the evenings events or was I supposed to discreetly vanish into the spare room for the night? I hoped not. I had never seen another man with Alex. How would I react? And if I were to be part of it, would I be up to it? God, supposing I failed to get an erection, how would Alex react? Well the cab was drawing up to our house. I paid the fare and got out. Alex and Chris were emerging in a flurry of straightening of their clothes. We were at the door, we were in the lounge, how would it start?

It started in a slightly embarrassed silence rapidly followed by some small talk as I poured us all a stiff drink and Alex light our gas fire. The fire is of the type that imitates a coal fire, cosy flames and a red light. As Chris and I drank our scotches Alex dimmed the lights. She came to stand between us, facing Chris and with her back to me.

The pivotal moment had arrived. We all seemed to know it, the air fairly crackled with sexual tension. If any of us wanted to stop this was the last moment. It seemed to last forever but was over in the blink of an eye.

Alex began unbuttoning her blouse. I heard Chris suck his breath in, perhaps like me, he was not sure if anything was going to happen and the moment of commitment passed to him. Alex had finished unbuttoning and she stood there with the blouse open and inviting, just covering her breasts. Her breasts are of a good size, large enough to offer all the pleasure a man could want, yet small enough to remain firm without the support of a bra.

Chris reached out, moved the blouse aside and gently cupped Alex's breasts. I came to stand directly behind her, my hands on her hips. She lent her head back onto my shoulders, pushing her breasts forward into Chris's willing embrace.

We kissed, at first it seemed as if she was asking if it was OK, the passion in my response must have assured that I was more than content with the way things were going. As we kissed I slid the blouse off Alex's shoulders and she stood there in her skirt and shoes, naked from the waist up. I guessed that in the cab Chris had discovered that she was wearing stockings, the self supporting kind as she "can't be bothered with all those straps and things."

Chris became more energetic in his caresses. Alex squirmed between us. I had no need to fear about my being able to get an erection, I was as hard as nails. Alex could feel my excitement and pushed back with her hips to let me know.

Chris went down on one knee in front of her and added his lips to the stimulation of her breasts. As he kissed around her nipples, teasing her, she grabbed his head and drew him onto her.

Looking over Alex's shoulder I could see how very slowly he ran the tip of his tongue up from under her breast until her nipple rested on it. He waited a moment before drawing it into his mouth. I reached round and began to caress her other breast.

If she ever had any reservations about this encounter they were clearly gone now. She submitted herself entirely to pleasure, delighting in the sensations of two men worshipping her breasts with finger tips, tongue tips, lips and hands.

Chris began to feel about the waist of Alex's skirt, clearly searching for the restraint which was holding it in place. It was done up by a discreet zip at the back and as I was pressed tightly to her he could find no way in. As soon as I realised the problem I reluctantly surrendered her breast to his attentions and unzipped her.

It is amazing how women can disrobe so seductively. She only had to give a wiggle and the skirt dropped to the floor. She stood there in glory, tiny panties just covering her pubic hair, the stockings accentuating the length of her legs.

Chris stood up and took a step back to get a better view. In the soft lighting Alex looked like the very incarnation of the Goddess of love and desire. She was flushed from excitement, her nipples rampantly erect, her rapid breathing pushing her breasts out as offerings to us mere men. Both of us were transfixed by the effect.

And then, as if in a reversal of roles, she knelt between us, placed a hand on each of our crotches and in a deft movement managed to unzip both of us. Needing no further invitation we both began frantically to shed our clothes.

By way of a counterpoint to the grace with which Alex had disrobed, Chris and I seemed to fumble with every button. If there is a graceful way for a man to take his socks off we failed to find it!

I suspect that Alex was taking the mickey out of us both when she turned her back, whilst we frantically pulled off the last items. By this time we were both sitting on the floor, finally naked and obviously ready to continue.

With perfect timing Alex, still with her back to us, reached up as far as she could and slowly bent at the waist. Now Alex practices yoga and is remarkably supple and well balanced. As she bent her head to the floor she reached round and slowly drew panties over her hips, down her legs and with one simple flip lost them to the darkness of a corner of the room.

She held the posture for a second or two. Legs slightly apart and perfectly straight, her head smiling at us from between her ankles. The glisten at the top of her thighs revealing that she was enjoying the show as much as we were.

We all moved at once, Chris and I stood up and Alex twisted round and ended up kneeling in front of us. If she had come a little closure she would have ended up with two black eyes!

She looked up at us, licked her lips, took us both in hand and bent her head to Chris's groin. She kissed him very gently on the end of his erection. With just the tip of her tongue sticking out from between her lips she swept away the tiny drop of moisture that had escaped from him. Then she lifted him and licked down the underside of his penis until she reached his balls. She seemed fascinated by his hairy scrotum. She licked and sucked, nibbled him and finally managed to get both of his balls in her mouth at once.

I glanced up to his face and saw the pleasure he was experiencing punctuated by flashes of pain as she bit a little hard.

Regardless of the attention that Alex was giving Chris she was not neglecting me. Her free hand was still caressing, stroking and pulling my manhood.

I must confess that her efforts on my behalf were serving to heighten the very considerable voyeuristic thrill that I was getting from watching my lady sucking off another man. She had as much of him in her mouth as she could get without choking herself. I could see her tongue working with her cheeks, the rhythm of the movements increasing, matching her movements as she masturbated me. If she had kept going at that rate both Chris and I would have cum within moments.

Alex must have sensed this and to my relief and frustration she stopped.

I thought Chris was going to explode. As she released him he thrust his hips forward, trying blindly to re-enter her mouth. She pulled a little further back and teased him, coming closer again and then pulling back as he twitched towards her.

I thought that she was going to take him back into her mouth but instead she kissed him just below his naval and then began to slowly lick her way upwards. By kneeling upright she could reach his nipples. She bit, quite viciously I thought, but Chris was experiencing only pleasure.

On one knee and she was at his throat. And finally standing, she threw her arms about his neck and kissed him on the lips, deeply and passionately.

Chris's hands were all over Alex as if he were trying to feel every part of her at once, as he caressed her buttocks I saw her reach between them, take his penis and force it down between her legs. She squirmed, pushing her breasts into his chest, wriggled her hips, massaging him between her thighs.

I could no longer remain a passive observer. Once again I came to stand behind Alex, sandwiching her between myself and Chris. I grasped her buttocks, feeling the wonderful texture, the softness of her skin and the firmness of her muscles.

I was in heaven. The three of us stood there in a close embrace, revelling in the sight and feel of each others bodies. Yet the passion that was burning in us would allow but a moments pause.

From the way that she was moving, breathing and sounding out little cries and moans I guessed that the inverted hardness captured between Alex's thighs was rubbing her to delirium.

She stood on tip-toe, pulled herself up by her arms around Chris's neck but it was clear that the difference in their heights would not allow her to raise herself enough for Chris to be able to enter her. Realising the problem he bent his knees slightly but from the sounds of frustration it was evident that was not quite enough.

A little reluctantly I slid my hands off her buttocks and down the outside of her thighs. I gave a little pressure to gain Alex's attention and she immediately realised what I was suggesting. She sat back into my hands and I lifted her. Still clinging to Chris's neck she wrapped her legs about his waist and began to pull him towards her.

I was still holding her, supporting her legs in my hands. As Chris drew nearer I slid my hands back up her thighs to come to rest at the base of her buttocks. In this position the tips of my fingers found her pubic hair. Her arousal was evident from the fluid that soaked her.

Alex was more than ready for Chris's penis as he came to her. I will never forget the eroticism of feeling the first touch as Chris sought union. I would swear that Alex managed to control her lower lips enough to kiss the very tip of his penis before opening to allow him inside her.

From my privileged position I was able to feel him enter her. I could feel his hardness open her and then slowly slide inside. I could but marvel at his self control. He made his entry as slowly as he could, clearly relishing the divine intimacy of her innermost self.

I am sure that he was aware of my touch but made no sign of protest at the sharing of the moment with another man.

When he was totally engulfed in Alex I could feel the pressure of his pelvis pushing forward to ensure that every last part of him was surrounded by the wonder that is a woman. I withdrew my hands back to allow him all the penetration that he could achieve.

Alex began to move, slowly, swinging herself back and forth. Still standing behind her I assumed my previous position with my hands on her buttocks, supporting her as she moved. As she was now higher, each time she withdrew from Chris she brushed the end of my raging penis.

The sensations were unbelievable, Alex increased the speed of her movements, expelling Chris and than ramming him back inside of her. Chris was standing still, trying to hold his posture, his head thrown back over Alex's arms. They rocked and swayed and crashed into each other, Alex swinging her head from side to side.

At one point I looked into her eyes and saw the exulted passion of a woman totally immersed in lust, the very incarnation of Babylon!

At the fullest extent of Alex's swing she seemed to grab my penis between the back of her thighs.

I could longer control my desire for her. I thrust forward, matching the movements of her buttocks as she engulfed Chris once again. My penis ended up right underneath them. Alex locked her thighs together trapping me.

In a moment of delicious stillness we were all together, throbbing, longing, lusting, one creature held together by the passion of the moment. The juice seeping out of me, anticipating the release of orgasm, mingling with the flow of sexual fluids from Alex and Chris.

The moment of stillness was over, Alex once again pulled back from Chris, just far enough to ensure that part of him remained in her, but enough to be able to make her offer quite clear to me.

I bent a little at the knees, moved forward and guided the end of my penis to the rosebud opening of her anus. She pushed down just a little and I matched her by pushing upward.

At first I was not sure that it was possible but by an amazing act of muscle control Alex relaxed her sphincter just enough to allow me to penetrate her.

The sensations that flowed through my penis and swept up my consciousness were beyond description.

Alex stayed still, transfixed by the two men inside her. Chris was obviously aware of what was happening and allowed himself only the slightest movement, pushing a little further into Alex to ensure that he was not expelled completely. In fact, after a moment or two of experimental wobbling, it became clear that he was the only one capable of controlled movement.

And then Chris began to move. He pushed into Alex, gently, hesitantly at first, finding out if in fact he could re-enter her fully. He could. I felt him within her, moving forward, pushing against me through the membranes of Alex's body.

I have never experienced anything like it. I doubt if I was feeling anything like the pleasure that Alex was obviously getting, but I suspect that it is the closest that a man can get. Chris withdrew and plunged into us again and again, faster and more powerfully. I felt the impact of him, effectively pounding into both of us.

And then he came. We were all quite still except for the violent throbbing inside of us. I am sure I could actually feel his sperm pumping into Alex, filling her with the very sexual essence of him. And before he had finished flowing she orgasmed. It seemed like the whole world went into contractions of ecstasy. Of course I had been inside her before when she has cum but this was something very, very special.

We clung to each other for support, but I could feel Chris's legs giving way. Somehow he managed to drop to his knees whilst still holding us up. I felt him leave Alex's body and I felt the loss.

Gently Alex bent forward onto her knees. I followed her movements, staying inside her until she was on all fours with me behind her. I could wait no longer.

I pushed deeper into her until my balls were forced against her buttocks, as I began to withdraw she clenched her muscles forbidding me to leave her. I had no intention of doing that. I was so aroused that it took only a few thrusts into her anus before I was coming, wildly and loudly. I roared my satisfaction and she answered by joining me in an orgasm so violent that I had to grab her about the waist to prevent myself from being thrown out.

When the intensity of our pleasure had subsided enough to realise our surrounding we both collapsed on the carpet, our bodies parting as we did so.

The three of us lay there for many minutes, basking in the glow of mutual satisfaction that only comes from sex at its best.

After a time and another drink we took a shower together. The three of us in the confined space, gently washing each other was a beautifully sensual experience in its self. The joy of touching and being touched without the demanding passion of sexual expectancy.

We piled into bed together. Alex once again being sandwiched between her two lovers. And then it was morning, and it was late!

I am sure that Chris would have loved to have spent the day with us in bed, exploring the endless possibilities of the sexual threesome, but alas he had a plane to catch. We took him back to his B&B, waited whilst he collected his cases and then drove him to the Airport.

I gave him a hug, Alex kissed him goodbye and he went towards Canada with a telling bulge in his trousers.

It was not until much later in the day did we realise that we had no way of contacting him. Nor he us, as we never did give him our address and it was unlikely that he would ever find us again in the maze of streets in the area in which we live.

FrLuke
FrLuke
18 Followers
12