Alex's Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before she was sitting in a booth, smoking a joint and enjoying the wandering hands of a woman she'd picked up at the club. She'd visited this club a couple of times with Deb, each time there were women there who were lonely and just wanted fucked tonight Alex was one of those women.

Alex didn't know her name, nor did she care. She was high and feeling wonderful, no worries about her feelings for May and she was no longer hearing the voices in her head calling her a fool. The only voice she heard was the one that belonged to the redhead with the cherry lip-gloss smeared on her lips and now Alex's neck. "So how do you want to play tonight?" the stranger said as she feasted on the hurt look that was slowly evaporating as the drug filled her body.

"I just want to fuck," she told her.

The redhead grinned, took Alex's joint, enjoyed a drag then handed it back. "Well... you told me you're name is Alex so I'll tell you mine." She leaned in, licked Alex's ear and whispered, "Dana."

Alex shivered and took another deep drag from the weed, noticing that her pussy was suddenly very wet and her joint nearly gone. She quickly found another pressed into her fingers thanks to Dana and she smoked it down as Dana began to rub her palms over Alex's breasts. "Where at Dana," Alex asked rolling her flings name around in her mind.

"We'll start here."

"Sure," Alex snuffed out the joint, felt as if her whole body was hungry, and took another swig of her drink.

"Sit back," the girl told Alex.

Alex did as she was commanded and watched the girl climb up and sit on the table. The club was full of bodies in all manner of dress. Some fully clothed, others partially and still others completely naked. Dana lifted her skirt to her waist and exposed the soft hairs of her red pussy. "Eat it," she told Alex.

The drugs in her system, mixed with the alcohol, numbed Alex's mind and her mouth ran over the hot cunt before her. She stroked firmly with long licks from the bottom of Dana's slit to the top. She wedged her nose up against the clit, lapped slowly with the tip of her tongue before running her soft muscle around the entire mound. Alex was numb to the fact that she didn't know this woman, and would probably never see her again. She didn't care, she only wanted to feel desired and needed. Rita had moved on to fresh faces, and now so had May, leaving Alex again alone in the city. She pushed her fingers into the slippery cunt and began sucking hard on the long thin nub of the stranger's clit.

It wasn't long before someone recognized the raven beauty and that someone was Sheila. She at first couldn't believe that Alex was licking some woman's cunt out in public, but then she remembered the heated stares that passed between Rita and Alex, as well as others in the agency. Sheila kept her life private, preferring to play with both sexes. Tonight she was out with her own girlfriend, and was beginning to wonder how to bring Alex home with her.

She watched Alex make the redhead come and she felt her own body wanting to slurp the nectar that was probably running rampant down Alex's thighs. It wasn't long before the redhead was heading out the door with Alex and Sheila was left alone with her thoughts. Sheila tucked away the information on Alex, hoping to save it for a rainy day.

Alex walked out with the girl and into another world. Dana took Alex to her apartment, and under the influence of the weed and the alcohol Alex offered no resistance to the straps that tied her to the bed. Dana smiled down on the cunt that was full of honey that needed licked off. The woman lay spread eagle and Dana was more then willing to fuck the beauty all night long if she got the chance.

Dana felt her body heat up with every movement Alex made. The woman was putty in Dana's hands and Dana planned to form the quivering mass into a raging inferno by the time she was finished with her. She walked over to an array of items on the dresser and picked up the first one that caught her eye. The slim, jelly dildo was soon covered in lube and making its way up Alex's anus. Dana pushed gently as she licked at the woman's clit again, and she heard the whimpered moans of pleasure that were rocking over her new toy's body.

As the dildo began a journey inside Alex's body, her mind tried to comprehend what was happening to her. The drug worked its way through her veins and added to the thrill that was bringing her close to a dark abyss. Alex pulled on her bindings, wanting to force the woman's head deeper into her cunt, but she couldn't. At first, she didn't realize why she couldn't move and her eyes opened in fright. Nevertheless, the fear left her when Dana began to roll her tongue over the opening of Dana's pussy.

Alex lifted her hips, only giving the dildo more room to dig deeper. Dana moaned as she felt juice fall free from Alex's cunt. She sucked it free and pressed the button on the toy. Soon she was riding the bucking pussy that was reeling in honey. The vibrator shook and caused the walls that separated the sensitive holes to shake with it. Dana could feel the motions with her tongue and she gathered up the juices that flowed thick.

When the vibe began rumbling through Alex's ass, she gushed out hot steamy waves of come. Covering Dana, leaving Alex hoarse from screams, and causing her body to lift and grind into the hot mouth that was devouring it. "Ohh..." she gasped, tightened her body and shook with each hard suck that Dana gave her. Alex felt her let go, felt the liquid run over her sex, and down her legs. She knew Dana hadn't gotten all of it, but she also was sure she was far from being finished.

Dana lapped at the swollen pussy, dug in with the toy, brought the shuddering to another orgasmic high before she moved the dildo away from Alex's ass, and replaced it with her own tongue. She spread the cheeks far and licked over the entrance, dipped her tongue in and swirled it over the tight walls only using the stiffened tip. Her face was covered in come and she relished in the scent of the woman. She left Alex gasping and begging to be let free so she could pleasure Dana as well. Dana only smiled, rubbed Alex's pussy then slapped the tender morsel. "Wait, girl. I'm not ready yet."

Dana knew that was a lie, she was more then ready, but she wanted to play more. Once she came, she'd want to curl up and rest. She fought her own desire and moved back to the table, leaving the naked beauty. Her eyes lit up and she grabbed the next item from her table. Her fingers grabbed the blown glass massager and she ran her tongue over it. She looked to Alex, felt her body shiver and knew she needed another sample of the woman's cunt, this time though she rethought her attack.

She grabbed a blindfold and quickly covered Alex's eyes. "Ready pet," she whispered in Alex's ear. Her tongue lapped over the curved flesh, down to her lover's neck and over to her breasts. She straddled Alex, bit her stomach and then ran her tongue again from the top of Alex's slit to the bottom. On her return trip up, she rubbed the head of the glass massager over Alex's clit. She lowered her pussy to the blindfolded face.

Alex felt frightened, already the woman had secured her arms and legs down, now she'd taken away her sight. Alex breathed in the scent of pussy and whimpered. The whimper was changed quickly into a moan as she felt the coolness of another toy mixed with the warmth of Dana's tongue once more playing with her clit and pussy lips. "Oh fuck yes..." Alex growled out, lifting her head and slammed her face into the slippery cunt that was in front of her. She licked the swollen sex, ran her tongue over the hairy patch of curls she knew were a flaming red. Her nose found the heavenly scent thick with musk and Alex drank from the source.

Dana pushed her pussy closer to Alex's mouth, and began gyrating back and forth on it. She added her own techniques of pleasure to Alex's sex. Her breath blew across the wet mound and she bathed in the nectar that was still freshly oozing from the red toy's ministrations. She brought the massager out, licked it clean and inserted it again. She angled its position and ran the ridged head along the side of Alex's pussy only to move her hand again and rub the other. Back and forth, she alternated positions of the glass tube until she was abandoning the clit to lap at the swollen lips that were pulling in and out as the toy moved.

Alex growled and dove deeper into the mouth-watering piece of flesh. Her tongue forced its way between the two lips, separating them for her pleasure as well as the pleasures of her partner. She couldn't see the tasty morsel, but her tongue found what she wanted. She rolled the clit with her tongue, pulled it with her lips and finally brought a cry of pain and pleasure from Dana when she bit on the sensitive nub. She felt the come shower her face. "Fuck yes," Dana, screamed. Alex could only mumble her agreement as she went to work drinking up the hot fluids that were gushing from her lover. Her face was covered in the nectar, her nose, lips, chin, and neck were wearing the delectable fruit and she continued to bathe in it as Dana continued to come.

Dana pounded her cunt into Alex as she drove the massager deeper into the hot pussy under her face. She felt the smooth glass with her tongue and shivered as the flavored juices were coating her own face within seconds. Alex ground her teeth into the lips of Dana's sex as she came against her lover's mouth. Dana shook violently, as she lapped up the honey that was no longer Alex's to claim but in fact Dana's. She drank deep, buried her tongue in far, and nuzzled the worn clit with her chin. "Yesss..." she heard Alex shout as she fucked her continuously, knowing that the woman beneath her was rolling thick with fluids.

Both women lapped at come, loving the taste, the feel and the scent. Each one drank their fill and was soon shuddering smaller spasms of pleasure as they came down from the sexual high. Dana finally rolled off Alex, petted her lover's cunt and softly massaged her own tits. Alex whimpered as she shivered through the final ripples that were working their way from her. Moaning and licking the juices that remained on her lips and chin. She felt Dana shift and leave the bed. Her ankles were soon free, followed by her wrists and then the blindfold was taken from her eyes.

She looked over to Dana and their mouths met, sucking and sharing the honey that flowed so freely moments ago. It was hours later that Alex called a cab and left the woman's apartment, not knowing that Dana was busy watching a video of the entire night, while ramming a stiff dildo into her pussy and calling Alex's name aloud.

12