Alex's Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, Alex " he told her before his mouth captured her breast and he feasted from her flesh.

She whimpered when he pulled from her, but understood why and vowed to herself to fix the problem the next day. Her hand moved to her other nipple and she teased it. Soon she was covering his fingers and his palm with her juice as both of them twisted her nipples. She screamed his name as he suckled her tit. She pushed her hips up into his hand and clamped his digits tightly with her pussy. "Ohhh, oh fuck John Oh God . . . "

He released her nipple and slid down to drink the fragrant flower he'd plundered. He sucked her clit, rolled it between his teeth and then pushed his tongue into her hole to drink up her honey.

Alex's come flowed free once more, blanketing her lover with hot satin that he willingly coaxed free. She shuddered and gasped as multiple cascading falls erupted from her and she cried through them. Her voice was hoarse by the time she was able to beg him to stop. Her senses were both numb and on fire. Her toes were curled and every joint of her body was tight and throbbed with the pulsating life that ran through her veins.

"Beautiful," John whispered as he watched the play of emotions take over her features. He licked away the proof of her arousal, or at least the flavored proof. He made his way back to her and looked down on her lips, bruised from his kisses. "Next time . . . "

"Do you have condoms here?" she gasped.

"Yes . . . "

"Then next time is as soon as you are ready," she told him.

He smiled and nuzzled her neck. "Then we won't have to wait very much longer, will we?"

12