Alfresco Assignation!

Story Info
An encounter in the trees.
1.1k words
4.06
15.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers

She was sat on a bench looking across the Downs, at the people walking their dogs or jogging. She again checked her watch, and the time was now 11.45, just another 15 minutes to wait she thought.

She was excited about meeting him yet nervous having never done this before. She smiled to herself as she considered that it wasn't really a blind date as they had chatted online for a few weeks.

"Now there is a redhead I recognize," he said from behind her. "Hello Lizzie."

She turned and looked up at him.

"Hi there Nicky," she replied as he came and sat beside her on the bench.

He wore a pair of casual trousers and a dark blue shirt. He leant forward and kissed her lightly on the lips, as he began to pull away she put her hand to the back of his head caressing the short hair at the nape of his neck. He smiled as she leaned in to kiss him. She ran her tongue across his lips, gently probing, they parted in response. Her tongue explored further. He returned her kiss as his arms slid around her and pulled her close to him. She smiled as she drew away from him.

"What's that cheeky smile for?" he asked.

"I was just thinking how long I've wanted to kiss you," she replied.

"And more......."

"Oh yes and so much more," she replied as she stood and held her hand out to him. "Starting now."

"Where we off to then?" he asked as he looked at what she wore. She had on knee length black boots, a skirt that ended just above her knee, and between the two a glimpse of nylon clad legs. She wore a black fitted jacket, which had been zipped to show her cleavage. The chain she wore nestled between her breasts.

She stood on her toes and as she whispered close to his ear, her free hand brushed across the front of his trousers. "I'm about to keep my word to you."

They acknowledged a few walkers as they headed towards a clump of trees, his prick stiffened as he realized her intention. She led him into the trees and bushes and turned to kiss him, her tongue passionately exploring his. He responded pulling her hard towards him. She could feel his prick, as she rubbed her body against his like a cat and was pleased to hear a sigh escape his lips.

Having slowly unbuttoned his fly, she stroked the length of his prick and ran her fingers over the throbbing head. As she released from his trousers, she bent her head to his prick and licked the head tasting him. She ran her tongue below the head paying attention to the area just where the foreskin ends.

Very slowly her lips encircled his prick and she took the whole of his length into her mouth. Just as slowly she withdrew him and again licked the head of his prick, before again taking him into her mouth. This time she took and withdrew him quicker with not so much depth, as she did so he wrapped his fingers in her hair, trying to force her to take him deeply again. She did so and as she slowly withdrew him she ran her teeth lightly up his prick.

She stood before him and smiled as she saw he was biting his lip to prevent himself from making any noise. She moved a few steps from him and beckoned him to follow her.

"Now I want to feel your prick in my wet pussy,"

He raised her skirt and admired the black lacy thong and lace topped stockings. He stroked her through the material of her thong, he could feel that she was damp and was tempted to do as she requested. Instead he bent before her and sucked her pussy lips through her thong. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis towards him as he moved the material to one side and greedily sucked at her pussy and clit. He could taste her juices as she wriggled on his tongue.

She then pulled him upright and kissed him deeply, tasting herself in that kiss.

"Now fuck me. Please," she requested as she turned and raised her skirt over her bum, her legs slightly apart. He moved up to her and caressed her buttocks before guiding his prick into her hot pussy. She braced herself against a tree as he fucked her hard. She met his thrusts and stroked his prick and her clit as he neared his orgasm. He came with a final thrust and a shudder.

"Fuck that was incredible," he sighed as withdrew his semi-erect prick from her sodden pussy.

"Good but I've not finished with you yet," she said as she adjusted her thong and lowered her skirt. She then re-buttoned his fly and led him a little further into the trees.

Before they emerged from the far side of the trees she turned right and he then saw an old bench. She sat down and as he sat next to her she draped her legs across his lap.

"So what you got planned now then?" he asked as he stroked her thighs beneath her skirt.

"Well I thought I'd sit here and tell you how much I'd like to strip you. Then explore the whole of your body with my hands and tongue."

"Mmmmmm," he murmured as her hand slid beneath his shirt and his prick again started to stiffen.

"Mmmmmm. Then I'd lay you down and straddle your face, so you could lick and suck my pussy again, before I slide down your body and lower myself onto your lovely hard prick and fuck you." She continued as she moved closer to him, her lips brushing his neck.

As she spoke he could feel his prick getting hard again. She too could feel it against her leg. She again unbuttoned his fly and released his prick.

"Oh my, what a lovely prick you have," she murmured as she moved to straddle him on the bench.

She lowered herself onto his waiting prick. He unzipped her top and kissed her tits sucking each nipple hard, as she started to ride him. She started slowly taking his full length into her hot wet pussy, grinding herself against him as she did.

He continued to kiss and caress her tits as she stepped up the pace. As she neared her orgasm he looked up into her face to see her biting her lip to prevent herself from letting out any moans.

Then as she came her muscles tightened around her prick bringing him to the edge of a second coming!! She continued to fuck him again as he came, he too tried not to make a noise as someone close called their dog to heel.

minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers