Algebra Tutor

Story Info
A 37-year old tutor finds sex at the University.
3.2k words
4.46
38k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dak2742
dak2742
14 Followers

Tommy Grayson was 23, 6'2" tall, weighed 210, had dark blonde hair clipped close in a USMC style and he was undoubtedly the best quarterback the college had seen in 15 years. Everyone said he had it made in the shade with his full-ride scholarship and having rich parents didn't hurt either. Tommy was one of the few students that didn't need a part-time job because he got his spending money from his mother. Not a fortune, but certainly enough to drink a little on the weekends and to eat well the rest of the week.

Right now, the muscular young man was in trouble, deep trouble and he well knew it as he stood in front of Coach Higg's plain metal desk. The coach was scanning the papers strewn across his desk, completely ignoring the young man but every time Tommy tried to speak, the older man would just raise a finger and Tommy would fall silent.

Coach Higg had turned this school around in the five years since he'd signed on as head coach of the football team. The first year, they missed the state playoffs by only one game but the school had taken that championship every year after that. By the third year they were winning regional championships as well and this year it looked like they might get into a Bowl game. Of course this meant big money to the university, which gave the coach almost unlimited power.

The ex-Drill Sergeant turned football coach also demanded complete obedience from his players and ran the team like a precise military unit. He never demanded respect; he earned it the old-fashioned way. Being a man of his word, courteous, always polite yet firm, he accepted nothing less from his players.

Finally he looked up and sighed. "What the fuck is going on in that head of yours, Knothead? You want to get benched right before the biggest game in this schools history?"

"Of course not, Coach," Tommy answered. "It was just..."

"I don't want to hear any fucking excuses! You know what the maximum effective range of an excuse is, doncha?"

"Zero meters."

"So, you were actually listening enough to remember that much! Trouble is, you forgot it when it mattered. Now, let's try it again and this time, tell me what the fuck happened, not what you was hoping to happen or why."

"Coach, I'm not that good in Algebra and I've been getting help with my homework since I've been here. This quarter, I got a new professor in Algebra 3 and he doesn't give as many points for homework as the last one. Now it's almost all exams and I have to do them by myself, so I did pretty badly at mid-terms."

"So you've been cheating for 2 years and now you got caught, is what you're telling me?"

"It's not like that, Coach! I did the work myself, but I had someone there talk me thru the steps is all. I accepted the grades I got which really fucked up my GPA, but it all averaged out okay and I could maintain the minimum to stay on the team."

The older man looked at Tommy for several seconds before he replied. "I'll help you all I can, but don't get your hopes up too high. For now, you're riding the bench and before you say anything, be glad you get to still be carried on the team roster. You will attend every practice and all the games either home or away, but you won't be taking the field. I had to talk my ass off to get you that much and besides which, we only have 60 days until finals. Now get out of here and let me think."

After the young man had left, Coach Higg lit a cigar and sneaked a shot of Jack from his bottom desk drawer before he picked up the phone and called home.

"Hello, Pegs," he growled when his sister, Peggy, answered on the third ring.

"Hey, Carl. I'm glad you called. I wanted to ask you what you wanted for dinner tonight and forgot to phone you this morning."

"Anything is fine and I'll be home around 6, or I can pick something up in town and bring it with me. You shouldn't have to cook for your brother."

"Carl, stop it. We've been over this before. You know I like fussing over you and I get so depressed sitting around my own place since, you know, that night, and I'd rather stay here with you."

"I know," the older man sighed. "Now for the reason I called. How much of your college algebra do you remember?"

"I remember enough to help one of your players," Peggy laughed. "Carl, you're so transparent it's almost comical. You know I'm always willing to help any way I can."

"Great, then I'll explain everything over dinner, okay?"

"That'd be great, and if you want salad with your meal, stop by the store and grab some lettuce, carrots, dressing, and..."

It was the coach's turn to laugh. "Peg, you're just like our mother. Fer Christ's sake, I'm almost 55 and I damn sure know what all goes in a salad." He also knew that asking if he wanted a salad, which was one thing he never ate, was code for "I want a salad but I'm not going to come right out and ask for a salad so you'd better read my mind if you know what's good for you!"

They both laughed and he grabbed his jacket off the back of his chair as he dropped the handset into the cradle. Checking to make sure everything was locked up nice and tight, he hurried to the locker room to see if any of the players were still around.

He was in luck; the place was deserted except for Tommy and Eric so it wasn't too difficult to motion for Tommy to join him for a quick, private conversation.

"This is just between you and me, Knothead. You want to stay on the team, right?"

"You know it, Coach," the young man quickly replied.

"Then be at my place for dinner tonight at 6 sharp. Not no fucking 6:15 either. I eat at 6 and I expect you to be there on time. I've got you a tutor and you will improve your grades. On your own and by yourself, you'll learn your math because my sister will be teaching you."

"Coach, I don't know what to say."

"Say 'Thank you, Coach' and that'll do it for me, Knothead."

"Thank you, Coach," said the young man with a grateful smile. "I'll see you at 6 sharp and thank you for keeping this between us, I don't want the other guys to know I need a tutor."

Coach Hibb didn't say anything, but he grunted and thought that the young man was in for a big surprise later tonight. As far as he knew, none of the players had ever met his sister. They weren't exactly in the same age group and Peggy was married. Or had been married until 8 months ago when she caught her husband fucking around on her, she'd filed the papers that Monday and the divorce had been quick and as painless as possible under the circumstances. Peggy had gotten the house, the car, and all the furniture, for all the good it did her because she probably slept over at his place half the time. It was probably best they'd never had children, so that was one less worry, thankfully. He loved his sister, but that didn't mean he wanted his 37 year-old sister practically living with him either.

He liked being a bachelor and he liked different women in his bed when ever he felt like he needed a change and he damn sure liked smoking a fucking cigar in his own fucking house! That's why he had decided to try his hand at matchmaking and that had given birth to this master plan to get his sister laid so she'd quit moping around and get back to her own house and her own life. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. Get his star player back and get his own house back too boot.

When he answered the door at 5:55, Coach Higg knew he'd made the right call with using Tommy's algebra problem as an excuse. The tall young man was actually dressed in a dark suit and you could tell he'd even gotten a fresh haircut that afternoon.

Tommy had debated on wearing jeans and a t-shirt, which was his usual attire, but he knew Coach was big on manners and besides, he liked Coach Higg and he wanted to make a good impression on his sister. Expecting some old, frumpy-looking woman, kind of a twin to Coach type of woman, Tommy was really glad he'd dressed nice when he first saw Coach Higg's sister.

Peggy hadn't really dressed-up, this was the way she always looked, like she just stepped from the pages of a fashion magazine. She was just as tall as her brother, but where he was dark haired with a huge, hooked nose, she had reddish-blonde curls cut to her shoulders, the prettiest blue eyes you've ever seen, and although she was a bigger woman, she certainly had all the right curves in all the right places. Her blouse and skirt were cut to accent those same curves to the best advantage but Peggy didn't need help to be beautiful, she was a natural.

Dinner went by with mostly small talk over the university and of course, sports. This led to an intense discussion over which team deserved to be in the Rose Bowl this season, which finally wound down as dessert was served.

"Here's what I was thinking," Coach started as he poured his coffee. "Tommy here needs a bit of help with his Algebra 301 and my sister was an ace in mathematics so it works out okay on that end. The goal here is to get Knothead's grades up enough so he can rejoin the team, the sooner the better."

"I think I can help you with your grades, but you've got to study on your own too."

"Okay, I'll do the best I can," answered Tommy. "Thanks, both of you." "Let me get this shit cleaned up," grumped Coach Higg. "You two go get started on that algebra."

They were sitting on the couch when he finally joined them twenty minutes later, but only to deliver a teacher's copy of the book used in Tommy's class.

"I'm going to bed so I'll say good night. Dinner was excellent and I thought you might need this," he added as he handed her the book. "I had to ask for this as a favor, so don't be telling no one, Knothead," he added to Tommy and grunted as the young man nodded in agreement.

"Good night, Carl."

"Night, Coach."

"Night."

After almost an hour of talking about the university and his classes, Tommy asked her if she'd like to set on the porch for a few minutes before he had to leave. Peggy quickly agreed and they found themselves sitting in the swing together and somehow Tommy had her hand in his almost as soon as they sat down.

Peggy didn't say anything and she didn't pull away, so Tommy grew a little bolder and he leaned in and kissed her quickly full on the lips. Again, the older woman didn't respond nor did she try to pull away, so Tommy gently flicked her lips with the tip of his tongue before he broke the kiss.

"You're certainly a bold one, aren't you?" Peggy laughed nervously.

"But you didn't mind, did you?"

"You know I don't mind," she almost whispered, "but I think I should have."

"Why?"

"I'm not quite sure," she sighed. "Just as I'm not sure why I just told you exactly what I was thinking."

"Then don't think about it," he whispered as he kissed her again and this time Peggy let herself go with the flow and they were breathing hard and fast when he finally released her.

"Do you live around here?" the young man whispered when he finally got his breath back. Damn! But this woman could kiss!

Peggy nodded dumbly and he helped her to her feet so she could point to a smallish house across the street and three doors down. "The one with green trim, see it?"

Tommy couldn't believe his luck and it was all he could do to walk slowly with the tall woman on his arm. Other than the small wrinkles around her eyes and at the corners of her mouth, Peggy was still a quite beautiful woman and Tommy found the signs of her age actually turned him on more and more. By the time they walked the half-block, he was more than ready for anything this night might have in store!

He took the keys from her trembling fingers and unlocked the door, pulled her inside and then kicked it shut behind them before he asked her where her bedroom was. Instead of answering the young man, Peggy wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed her lips to his, and tried to guide the both of them down the hall. They broke apart laughing and Peggy grabbed his hand, pulled him to her bedroom and pushed him onto the bed.

"Just watch," she whispered as she slowly unbuttoned the top button on her blouse. Pausing in between each button, it took her almost a full minute to slip the material off her smooth shoulders. Wrapping it around herself like a shawl, the tall redhead slowly turned before she allowed it to fall to the floor. Cupping her breasts, she completed her turn to look into Tommy's eyes as she continued to tease her nipples thru the smooth fabric.

Peggy finally unhooked the small clasp between her breasts and allowed the bra to fall to the floor to join her blouse. Her breasts were huge and even though they sagged a little, Peggy was proud of the fact that they were all natural and she was really glad she'd kept herself in shape as best she could.

She hesitated, waiting for his reaction, and Tommy knew she was afraid of his rejection, but the young man didn't hesitate and he reached for her hand and pulled her into bed. Rolling them over, his lips found hers even as his hand found one huge breast and when he pinched her nipple, Peggy sighed and melted into the mattress.

Tommy didn't stop his attack on her tender breasts until Peggy was sighing and moaning under his weight, then the young man quickly ducked and captured a dark, hard nipple in his eager mouth.

Peggy gasped and grabbed his head, pressing his face down into her soft, full tits and when his hand slipped down over her firm stomach, she spread her legs to allow him full access to her dripping wet pussy.

Tommy slowly slipped one finger up her slit and Peggy moaned when he reached her clit, but he didn't stay there long enough to make her do more than jump. Moving his finger down, he wiggled it inside her folds and pushed up with his palm to rub her hard clit.

Peggy shuddered and quickly came, but instead of stopping like her ex had always done, Tommy continued to work his fingers into her drenched cunt. Suddenly he slipped hand from her pussy to grab her ass and then she felt him push against her tight little asshole. She tried to wiggle away, but the young man held her with his weight and he finally managed to work one finger in her ass even as he slipped his index finger back into her cunt.

Peggy almost exploded as she pushed back down against his hand, forcing as much of his fingers into her as she could. She continued to cum for several seconds, riding his fingers as he worked them in and out of her trembling body. Just when Peggy thought she'd die, the young man gently slipped his fingers from her pussy and allowed her to catch her breath.

Moving down to kneel beside her thighs, Tommy unhooked her skirt and helped slip it over her full hips before he maneuvered himself between Peggy's legs only to quickly drop to his stomach and tease her tender clit with his tongue. Tommy continued to flick just the tip of his tongue all around the swollen nub until Peggy's legs started to tremble, then the young man slipped it into his mouth and ground it against his teeth as he sucked her off. Peggy almost exploded in orgasmic bliss as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her until she was totally exhausted.

She was drifting along not really aware of anything until Tommy shifted his weight over top of her and she felt the head of his cock pressing against her drenched cunt. With a gasp, she instinctively spread her legs and allowed him to force himself inside her. With a groan of his own, Tommy slipped all the way in her tight pussy until his balls slapped Peg's wide ass and that was all it took to bring her out of her daze and she wiggled under the young man as she wrapped her long legs across his back.

"Yes," she whispered through clenched teeth. "Fuck me! I want your cock!"

Tommy was glad of all those hours in the weight room as he rose up on his hands and easily caught her legs behind the knees and rolled her ass up off the mattress. The young man worked his cock almost all the way out of Peggy's pussy only to slide it back even slower and he started a smooth, slow rhythm. It didn't take much of this to drive Peggy completely mad but Tommy was equally close to orgasm himself and he released her legs so he could concentrate on fucking her hard and fast. Driving his cock like a jackhammer, Tommy was surprised to find Peggy was wrapping herself all around his hips, bouncing back equally as hard and fast. The intensity of their passion fed one off the other and they continued to grind and push against each other even after they both exploded until they just couldn't physically move.

Tommy recovered first a few minutes later and he slowly released her legs and maneuvered them under his until he could clamp his thighs over hers, trapping his half-hard cock in her drenched little cunt. Peggy could feel his cock start to grow inside her and marveled at the young man's stamina, but all thoughts were chased from her mind when she climaxed again and yet again before Tommy finally groaned and shot his load deep inside her yet again.

"I-I have n-never been fucked like that before!" stammered Peggy when she finally regained her breath. "I may be your tutor in algebra, but you're mine in the bedroom!"

The young man just groaned and smiled into his pillow. He knew he was certainly going to enjoy teaching her everything he knew and could possibly dream up besides.

dak2742
dak2742
14 Followers