Alice and Her Daughter Amy Ch. 04

Story Info
Hellie's plans are revealed to Amy.
1.8k words
4.36
69.7k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "Delights" of
The Manor House

Hellie drove the hour and a half up the mountain to her manor house while Ted held Amy on his lap gently fondling her tits and kissing her gently putting her back into a more loving mood as they drew ever closer to the house on the hill. Alice sat in the front seat just watching her daughter with her boyfriend. Her confidence in controlling the situation was beginning to dwindle. Hellie pulled the long Cadillac into the three car garage and a very pretty young naked girl around Amy's age stepped from the door of the house to open Hellie's door for her.

"Ted, you know Tina; Tina, this is Amy and her mother Alice. They are going to share the house with us. Show Alice to the guest room in the basement. Then bring the crash cart to my bedroom."

"Yes, Mistress Hellie," the pretty young woman answered with a naked curtsey.

Alice followed her to the basement guest room and inspected Tina's body with her eyes as they descended the brightly lit stairs. Tina had faint reminders of many welts criss-crossing her ass cheeks and six older but still dark bruises in perfect horizontal stripes from her shoulders to her ass. They looked like they had been inflicted with a rubber hose or a short heavy leather braided strap. Alice's body trembled in anticipation at the imagined sight of Hellie putting marks like that on her own back. The level of arousal at the anticipation of her own torture astonished her. She had always known she was a closet submissive, but she'd never imagined she was this level of a masochist. Of course Ted's beautiful dick was a centerpiece for all of her fantasies. She had already learned that when he applied moderate tortures to her nipples, breasts, cunt, and clit during sexual foreplay and sex, the intensity of the pain was mirrored in the intensity of her orgasms. The pain driven orgasms were simply divine and delicious.

At the bottom of the stairs, Tina turned right and walked down a dimly lit hallway with doors every eight feet on either side. The walls of the hall were unpainted plywood, the floor was unfinished cement, and the doors were unfinished wood and solid core she was to learn later. At the second door on the left, Tina stopped, pulled back two very sturdy looking sliding bolts, and pushed the door open. She flipped a light switch on the out side of the door and a bare light bulb hanging from the ceiling came on allowing Alice to see a narrow cot with a thin mattress on it covered by a white sheet. When she stepped into the room, she saw a sink and a toilet. There was a TV tray sized table and a flimsy folding chair. That was the entire contents of her room.

While she had been studying her new room, Tina had silently closed the door. The sliding home of the two bolts were the first notice to Alice that she was alone. Then the light went out and she was in utter darkness.

Hellie and Ted held hands as they led Amy, the beautiful 18 year old from the garage and into the house. Amy noticed the large kitchen with its modern stainless steel cooking tops, stove, and freezer and the unbelievable expanse of granite countertops all in a matching kind of tan color. From the kitchen, they led her through a large dining room with a beautiful wooden table with eight chairs around it and what might have been a crystal chandelier hanging above it. From there they went through a an equally large living room with a leather sofa, a matching love seat, and two matching easy chairs. There were three end tables in dark stained wood with very feminine lamps with little glass fringes around their glass tops, and a long very sturdy coffee table in front of the sofa. She had to hurry to keep up with Ted and his sister as they veered to the right and down a hall. Hellie opened a double door at the end of the hall and entered a huge bedroom. In the center of the room was the biggest bed Amy had ever seen. It was at least two feet wider than a king sized bed. It had four huge round legs that rose at least eight feet into the air and had iron rings set every six inches down their lengths all the way to the bed and all facing toward the bed. Several of the rings had braided leather strips hanging from them. The bedspread was not fancy or fine and this surprised Amy. It was rather plain looking thick cotton, almost a canvas material. Amy was to learn later that this was to prevent blood stains from ruining the expensive bedspread hidden beneath it. Behind the large headboard, which also had iron rings with leather strips hanging from them, were several cabinets and trunks. The walls were wood and they did not look like wood paneling. They looked more like thick oak planking had been beautifully crafted to make a gorgeous but very sturdy wall. In this wall too, Amy saw many iron rings most with leather strips hanging from them.

One wall of the room however, was completely occupied with electrical equipment. Despite the fact that there were three 60 inch flat screened monitors, Amy did not know that the rest of the equipment was for editing the large number of porn films that Hellie made to support her lifestyle. She would however, learn the hard way that Hellie like to make them and preferred the more violent and sadistic format for her films.

Hellie's voice broke into her observations of the bedroom, "Come here, girl," she said. "It's time you started your training."

Amy walked, with some trepidation, toward Hellie where she stood by the wall with the large iron rings in it. Once there, Hellie turned Amy's back to the wall where Ted and she each wrapped a leather band with a metal ring in it to, around her wrists and secured them tightly with wide Velcro strips at their edges. Then Hellie pulled the arm she held out and up and snapped a swiveling clamp from one of the leather straps to the cuff. Ted did the same to the other arm. Cuffs were attached to her ankles and her legs were pulled about two feet apart and similarly clamped. Hellie walked to the cabinets while Ted adjusted the leather strips so Amy was held tightly in place. Hellie returned with a pair of thongs and two pieces of jewelry that looked like large earrings. Ted and she each placed one of the earring-looking pieces on her nipples. They were dome shaped with two screws set into their bases that could be screwed toward each other until their flat ends bit soundly into the nipples to hold them in place. Then Hellie surprised Amy by kneeling down, pulling her pussy open with her fingers, and beginning to lap at her clit. Within moments, the little fleshy bud was poking out as if it wanted to greet its pleasurer. She nipped it none-to-gently with her teeth and held it firmly there as she slipped a small horseshoe shaped piece of firm jelly-like rubber over the bud. When she pulled her mouth back, Ted quickly placed two fingers over the rubber piece to hold it in place clamping Amy's clit. Hellie slipped a two inch wide leather belt between Amy's back and the wall and wrapped it around Amy's waist. She again secured it with Velcro at its ends. She reached up between Amy's legs behind the girl and found a piece of material hanging from the belt and pulled it out in front of the girl. It was a one inch wide piece of elastic secured to the belt in back and with a small sack of soft cotton material sewn into it. Hellie arranged the elastic so that the sack pressed directly onto the rubber on Amy's clit to hold it securely in place. She slipped a D-cell battery into the sack and ran two wires from it to the rubber clamp and hooked them to two alligator clips on the outside of the clamp. Immediately the rubber device began a buzzing vibrating action that made Amy catch her breath and grit her teeth. The vibrating on her clit was not a pleasant feeling-yet.

Amy gasped in surprise and began twisting her hips trying to dislodge the irritating painful vibrator from her clit. Hellie hung another D-cell around her neck and hooked it to the two nipple decorations. They too began to buzz and irritate the nipple buds.

"We are going to train you to be our little cunt-licking, dick-sucking, cum slut, Amy," Hellie said watching the girl struggle in her tight bonds. "Over the next few months, we are going to keep you sexually aroused and only let you come when you are being hurt or humiliated. That way, you'll become our little masochistic toy. The wonderfully strange part of it is you'll enjoy the hell out of it."

Amy could not believe either what Hellie was saying or the beginning waves of arousal that were beginning in her clit and nipples and moving into her mind.

Hellie continued, "Ted will be in charge of training you to be a good little cock slave and suck and fuck him royalty and frequently and I will be in charge of making you a pain slut, pussy-licker, and generally a masochistic mess. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Wh, what about my mother?" Amy's trembling voice asked.

Hellie moved to face the teen aged girl with her lips only a cunt hair from Amy's as she answered softly, "She will not be as fortunate as you, my little cunt slave to be. You will have the, maybe not pleasure, but at least the experience of watching her slowly become my personal pain slut. In the beginning, Ted will keep his promise to keep her pussy satisfied with his dick frequently buried in it, but that will change over a month or so. Ted has already pegged her as a closet submissive and masochist. It will be my great pleasure to cultivate those qualities that I so admire in a pretty woman and slowly make her more responsive to pain than to cock. At that time, I will have my perfect pain slave and Ted and I will have our shared little cock and pussy slave who will also respond to my sadistic attention. Doesn't that sound exquisitely delightful?" her lips closed over Amy's quivering mouth and Hellie enjoyed the slightly salty taste of the girl's tears as she licked them from Amy's lips.