Alice and the Boss

Story Info
Sexual party.
1k words
3.14
27.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was once a Latina girl aged about 28 years who had an almost insatiable desire to be fucked. She had a husband who understood his wife's need for sexual satisfaction and did his utmost to see that she got it. Let's call her "Alice" and him "Roger."

Almost from the outset of their courtship, Roger realized he wasn't going to be able to satisfy Alice's' desires and needs. However, he loved her enough to try to keep her happy. Roger was well employed, and having been astute with his money, was able to afford almost anything Alice wanted as well as some extras like side trips to Las Vegas, Florida etc.

Alice liked to dress provocatively even on work days and was the center of attention where ever she went. With skirts that scarcely covered her bottom, g strings that scarcely covered her pussy and snug fitting , thin tops showing her abundant breasts she made for a sight to behold any time.

Alice had a habit of going shopping over her lunch hour whenever she could and look for more lingerie to tease anyone who saw her. Her favorite shop was a little shop on a side street that carried a large assortment of underwear. Over the years she had become well acquainted with the owner, a big black man who delighted in caring for his customers' desires. Alice, at first drew the curtain enclosing the try on booth when trying g strings for color, decoration, fit etc. As time went by- two or three years, she became somewhat lax in making sure the curtain was completely closed and was surprised to see the owner looking her way while she had her skirt at her waist. When he realized that she had seen him looking her way, he grinned and turned his head.

The first incident made Alice blush deeply and hurry out of the store. As she thought about the incident, it intrigued her to the extent that she went back the next week, more to test the waters, than to buy anything. This time as she was trying on the g string, she didn't turn her butt to the curtain nor did she close it completely. When she looked out, there was the owner, Jeremiah, holding out another g string for her to try. Alice noticed a conspicuous bulge in his trousers as she reached for the other pair. Becoming bolder than ever, she lowered the g string she was trying and let it fall to the floor. Smiling sweetly, she asked Jeremiah if she could help him. In less time than it takes to tell, Jeremiah had his pants down and his huge cock in his hand."Yes, Miss, there is something you can do to help me. Let me fuck you, since you keep displaying your body to me."

That did it for Alice. She bent over a stool in the changing room and let Jeremiah plunge that huge cock in her pussy. She was damp from thinking about the possibilities and Jeremiah's cock slid in without strain, filling her vagina as it had never been filed before. Jeremiah thrust and retreated repeatedly as the tightness of Alice's pussy squeezed his cock. Within five minutes, they were both cumming as hard as either had cum before.

Jeremiah pulled out of Alice's pussy with a satisfying plop and told her the g string was hers. They both dressed and Alice left for home. On the way she stopped at the Adult Book Store to look around for another toy. Dressed as she was, she was an immediate object of observation by every guy in the store. As she looked at the merchandise, one by one they would come up to her and grab a feel of her ass. One older man slipped a fifty in her hand and motioned to one of the viewing rooms. Alice pocketed the fifty and went into the room with the old man. Once there, he took his pitiably short cock out of his pants and proceeded to jack himself off for Alice. She stooped and caught his cum in her mouth as he stroked to the finish. Feeling satisfied for the evening, Alice went home to hubby.

About two weeks later, Roger's boss, a big man in his own right, asked Roger if Alice would accompany him at his weekend retreat. He hinted that he would like to fuck Alice and that the weekend would be profitable. The retreat has a big pool and patio as well as a monstrous house with many bedrooms. The "Boss" as we will call him took Alice shopping for swim suits etc, on the way to the retreat. When they arrived, there were six executives waiting to see the Boss' trophy. Alice retired to one of the bedrooms and donned one of the stingiest string bikinis ever seen. It barely covered her big tits and the lower cords wrapped around her pussy, leaving it uncovered.

In this string bikini, Alice paraded around the patio until one of the executives pulled her to him and pulled the covering from one of her beasts and started sucking on it. With his other hand he started feeling her thighs up to her exposed pussy. Fingering her pussy he got her ready for the onslaught to come. Laying her out on a blanket on the pool parapet, each of the executives proceeded to fuck her to climax which they sprayed all over her body if she wasn't sucking a cock. In all Alice was fucked thirteen times that Saturday afternoon with all the cum upon her body except for what she had swallowed.

She had been fucked every way possible. Everybody had to use a condom to prevent pregnancy; mostly doggy style, but some cowgirl, some missionary, some 69. She was covered from head to crotch with cum and had to take a long shower to clean up.

She has been back to the retreat once more, but this time as an overnighter with the Boss only. He could make Alice cum innumerable times over night and she him as well, but she got to cum oftener since he eventually ran out of cum.