Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4. The White Queens Predicament.
1.3k words
13.1k
9
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The White Queen was worried, the tea interval had arrived and her team was losing badly. To make matters worse her sister had quite obviously put the fix in with the umpires and every close call was going against her.

"I really thought you were going to play fair Redgina. This game is far to important for shenanigans."

"I don't know what you're implying. The better team is just triumphing through skill Blanche, you need to accept the inevitable and concede now so we can all enjoy the tea and cucumber sandwiches at our leisure."

Blanche didn't bother to respond. When Redgina had agreed to settle the disagreement with a cricket match rather than the usual mortal combat she had seen it as an opportunity to move court politics into the twentieth century. As usual the result had proved more important to her sister than the manner by which it was achieved and Blanche's good intensions again proved to be her biggest weakness.

"The games over Alice, the Red Queen won as usual!"

Dart seemed quite content with the news.

"But there is still a whole session to play; the White Queens team has a chance to save the match from the fire."

"The umpires have pulled stumps; it's defeat as always. Poor Blanche always gets beaten."

"That's really too bad. I was looking forward to seeing some more action."

"Action? Who are YOU to want action?"

Alice recognized the voice and turned quickly to curtsey to the Red Queen.

"I was just hoping to see some more play Ma'am."

"More play indeed. Didn't I instruct you to get plugged? Captain of the guard, plug this creature immediately."

The three obese guards managed to elbow their way through the tea throng to where the Queen and Alice were standing.

"She escaped your Majesty. Threatened us with physical violence then ran like the wind. We searched endlessly, looked in every nook and cranny but she must have been hidden by undesirables or worse. Poor Carmen broke a heel looking and I lost an eyelash."

Carmen leant forward and whispered far too loudly.

"It's the L.A.B.I.A your Majesty. It's always the L.A.B.I.A!"

Alice suddenly realized that the Queen was staring straight at her breasts.

"Those are really very well made, they almost look real."

"Look real? Of course they look real."

The Queen reached out with both hands and squeezed Alice's tits hard.

"She's a cow!"

The pavilion went deathly silent and every head turned to stare evilly in Alice's direction.

"She has udders, take this creature to the dairy!"

Carmen grabbed Alice's arm tightly in an attempt to lead her away.

"Take you filthy bitch hands off me."

Alice punched Carmen hard on the nose and tried to make her escape then realized she was falling.

Alice tried opening her eyes slowly. Something felt very odd about her position and whatever substance was all over her face made vision difficult and unfocused.

"The cow is waking up Dan. Turn on the pump."

"GHight, Goo GHight, Gant Gee GnyGhing."

She tried to speak but was finding it hard to move her mouth or tongue and the words came out garbled into a string of G's. The sudden hard pull on her nipples made her gasp from a spot somewhere between shock and ecstasy. The jizz that had semi blinded her was dribbling down, dripping off her nose and seeping into her open mouth. It tasted cold and slimy like tapioca pudding.

"More suction Dan."

The pull on her nipples amplified and started to pulse.

"Guck, Guck, GUCK."

Alice couldn't help it , she just had to squirt.

"The stupid cow is pissing herself now."

Alice felt the very sharp slap of a palm against her right buttock. The shock sent another gush arcing from her cunt.

"See if it needs protein!"

The voice was really starting to irritate Alice. Sounded just like the old man who used to put a hand up her skirt on the monkey bars.

"Yessssss, needs more protein."

The second voice came from right in front of her and squinting her eyes she made out the design of an off white trouser waist band. The hooks keeping her mouth wide open and the metal tongue depressor were starting to be bothersome. Another hard spank made her ass jiggle like gelatin.

"Protein delivery extruding!"

Alice took the enormous wad of fresh semen full on the esophagus and started to choke.

"Clearing airways."

The hot rod filled her mouth to bursting and she gagged as it delved deeply.

"She's a really nasty little fucker, massaging my helmet with her throat."

Alice was amazed to feel the prick in her mouth start to jerk again.

"Second protein injection being dispatched."

Wherever she was this diet was very much to her liking. She swallowed ardently and was pleased that this time she didn't choke or even gag but successfully stomached every delicious drop.

"Rinsing."

The body in front of her stepped back and let a stream of very salty urine play into her fully stretched mouth. Alice wasn't used to quite as close a proximity of piss play but gamely managed to drink as much as she could before it cascaded over her bottom lip to the floor below.

"Good job cow!"

The compliment was accompanied by another very hard slap on her buttocks which only managed to produce another thigh trembling squirt from her seemingly unending supply. Looking downwards she watched in fascination as the tubes attached to her nipples danced in rhythm to the pumps audible piston stroke and a miniscule amount of milk was produced at each weaning. The milk descended in droplets down the clear flexible tubing to be collected in a graduated glass jar.

"Dan, this cow doesn't have a plug fitted. Probably needs a good clean out."

"You going to use the hose or do it the old fashioned way Pete?"

"What do you think?"

The remark was followed by the dirtiest laugh Alice had ever heard in her life and thereafter by the sudden but familiar sensation of her ass bud being stretched wide by a huge penetrating phallus.

"Gucking Gell!"

"The cow appreciates your consideration Pete."

Pete answered by burying the rest of his nine inch thick member completely. Alice felt as if her eyes would pop completely out of their sockets and the cheeks of her poor beleaguered ass never meet again. Sure enough milk production doubled with every plundering stroke till a steady stream had filled the measuring jar to overflowing.

Alice had found the afternoon very fulfilling. Pete and Dan had both buggered her unmercifully in between making sure her protein diet was well above average; she was feeling quite sated. Her tits were beginning to produce milk very freely and the slightest penetration of any orifice caused a remarkably consistent flow. The suction tubes had extended her nipples considerably and she wondered how any brassiere or top was ever going to disguise their new length and thickness but actually the thought of walking around with permanent tuning knobs marking the center of her twin orbs was quite stimulating.

"Dan, Its time to knock off work for the night!"

Pete had just pulled his cock out of Alice's ass for the eighth time and was standing letting her clean his helmet with her throat muscles.

"Fair enough Pete, I am just going to put this last load of gold top in the churn and then off we toddle."

Pete retracted himself from Alice's mouth with a pop and reaching down released the suction tubes from her breasts.

"I need to plug her for the night."

Alice felt the tip of the plug press against her already gaping assbud and was amazed it didn't just slip straight in.

"She's still a bit tight!"

"Guck, Guck, GUCK!"

The plug seemed huge. Alice could only imagine the size by the stretch of her poor tattered sphincter that never ever felt this open before. Pete finally got the bulb inserted and her ring muscle contracted just enough to hold the monster in place. Pete tapped the base to make sure it was secure and chuckled when she squirted hard again.

"This one is like a fractured dam. Liquid just pours out of her at every opportunity."

Alice heard the two men's footsteps disappearing away to her left and then suddenly it was pitch dark.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Earth's Mightiest Sex Addicts Avengers Mansion is full of x-rated fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Haplessly Never Laughter Fairytales never admit what a jerk Prince Charming is...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 01 Can Andrew survive the pacific northwest?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Marry The Knight Batman marries Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories