Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 14

Story Info
Chapter 14. Religion Versus Politics
2.3k words
8k
4
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sinners, you are all unrepentant sinners. You will accept the evil of your sins or suffer the consequences."

Bristols, Mistress Paliqueen and Cruizerman stood quietly in the dock, arms pinioned behind their backs with very heavy shackles connecting to their ankles.

"The ecclesiastical right to oversight of all humanities actions cannot be questioned by mere bit players."

Paliqueen wanted to respond but was unable to speak coherently as the staples firmly keeping her bleeding lips pressed to her gums made any sounds just guttural drivel.

"You show your usual eloquence Paliqueen."

Father William's sneering tone cut into her flesh like a cat of nine tails.

"Let the clerk of the court read the charges."

Hatter stood in front of the dock in full millinery regalia. Black jacket and waistcoat, a very dapper pair of gray and black striped trousers and the shiniest mole skin top hat deliciously plumed in black ostrich worn slightly askance on his amazingly bright ginger mop.

"The defendants are jointly accused of conspiring to make the population vomit themselves to extinction by a constant display of crass stupidity, self indulgence and a total disregard of facts or figures, about religion, politics, common decency and humanity. The defendant Paliqueen is singularly charged with causing widespread panic and consternation with a sublime indifference to logic and an insistence on running for offices above her mental capacity; the defendant Cruizerman with total oblivion to the truth even though being intellectually gifted and a total disregard for anything that doesn't conform to his very small perspective; defendant Bristols with not accepting the formal position in a destitute whore house for which she is so strongly qualified and for endangering man and beast alike with the rancid locks of her ever expanding pubic hair."

"Off with their heads!"

The Red Queen had heard enough and was ready for luncheon.

"There has to be a fair trial My dear."

Unusually the King felt inclined to correct His spouses excessive haste in calling for be-headings. The Red Queen looked Him in the eyes lovingly and reaching down grasped His testicles tightly in her fist.

"Did you say something My Liege?"

The King coughed, a painful mistake in His predicament and shook His head frenziedly.

Alice had only seen courtroom dramas on celluloid or on the steam television sets that indiscriminately occupied so much space in her home universe. The rules here seemed to follow much of the same practices. Father William as the prosecutor was the star attraction and bestrode the area immediately before the accused dock with panther like pride and fierce attention. The Judge, whom Alice had never had the pleasure of meeting before, sat upon a high dais invisible from the waist down surrounded as he was by heavy and beautifully carved paneling on three sides. His Lordship was old looking, but serenely calm and carried His heavy flowing white powdered wig with a dignity obvious to all.

No defending attorney seemed to be present. This might have explained the black cap already sitting on top of His Lordships tight curls. The two bailiffs wore very cute outfits, not dissimilar to a french maids, except their heads were decorated with small powdered hair pieces instead of the customary lace cap and their pristine aprons were richly embroidered with Masonic symbolism. As one stooped to retrieve a renegade court document Alice was most gratified to observe that open crotch panties were still de rigueur.

"Call the first witness."

Alice was amazed. Pincushion was paraded on a gurney twice around the courtroom to much applause to finally lie glinting on the witness stand.

"Your full name?"

"Willow Paliqueen."

A ripple of amazement ran about the courtroom like a Mexican wave.

"Occupation?"

"Beauty consultant and visually arousing sexual stimulus."

"When did you first meet the defendant Mistress Paliqueen?"

The Judge coughed loudly and beckoned Father William to join Him momentarily. They proceeded to talk in hushed tones for several minutes until having obviously reached some form of understanding Daddy Bill returned to His pacing.

"I withdraw the last question on the grounds that it was imbecilic!"

"Here, here."

The whole court responded as one.

"Please give a full, but brief statement of your relationships with the defendants."

"Mistress Paliqueen is my mother and Bristols my older sister. Both are bitches and deserve to be ass fucked with a razor sharp over-sized dildo."

"Here, here, then of with there heads!"

The Red Queen released Her spouses balls just long enough to maliciously point at the female defendants. The Red King breathed for the first time in several minutes.

"Such wonderfully attractive propositions aside, could you expand on their particular faults as role models in your development."

"Mommy would punish me terribly if I didn't suck on Her tits whenever She wanted. I didn't mind occasionally but it was very embarrassing at high school. Bristols wasn't a bad role model if you consider servicing cock the main purpose of existence."

"You don't consider cock worship a suitable occupation for a young girl?"

"Oh yes Sir, decidedly, but I like cunt in equal measure too!"

"Your sister doesn't share your bisexual proclivities?"

"She does now. Soon as she realized that all men are fuckwits and dildos are bigger and better and don't give you babies she quite changed her tune."

The Judge gave out a groan and settled back in His chair. Alice wasn't sure if maybe Cheshire was on His lap. Whatever the root causes His Lordship studiously and contentedly stroked away.

"I have recently had the pleasure of assisting your spiritual growth."

"Oh fuck yes. My clitoris is so tender 24/7. So grateful to you for saving me My Daddy Bill. I just await the final baptism in Your holy jiz."

"My Lord I feel a short adjournment might be mutually beneficial."

"Agreed, bailiffs clear the court. There will be a thirty minute adjournment for legal wrangling."

Alice followed the milling crowd out of the courthouse as Father William and the Judge commenced to probe the groaning Willow in a deep and unequivocal spit roast.

The square in front of the courthouse was bustling. Being Wednesday tomorrow it was of course election day, again, the many small and fractious political organizations attempting to sway voters with promises of everything and anything. Alice enjoyed a good debate as well as the next person and wandered between the stumps absorbing a few lines of aural cocaine here, a few shots of verbal morphine there. Having a reelection every seven days came with certain limitations. Since the adoption of democracy some 250 years previously Wonderland had seen no political change whatsoever. The thirteen thousand governments so far elected had failed to commit one piece of legislation to law and had become so fragmented by constant infighting that the chances of them ever gaining a consensus about anything was marginal. This of course suited the retiring Monarchy perfectly. The Kings and Queens had virtual carte blanche to do anything they wanted and a constant supply of fresh fall guys to blame for their overindulgences and ineptitudes.

Former Premieres Georgy Shrub and Billy Blythe the Third were ensconced in a place of great honor. Members of the new political 'royalty', one was a second generation Premiere, the other the jovial propagator of a dynasty.

"Y'all are enjoying your retirement Billy?"

Billy was far too busy recanting one of his favorite stories to pay any heed to Georgy.

"It seems as if your old lady is thinking of running for Premiere."

"The fucking cock sucking bitch!"

"Are you talking to me?"

Monocle Le Winkle released Billy's long slime cigar shaped cock from her mouth long enough to take breathe.

"No darling, talking about my dyke wife!"

Billy stroked Monocles hair gently and pushed her back down for more dick-tasting.

"Can I have your autograph please sir?"

Alice asked pensively not sure if such a request would be considered apropos. Billy smiled serenely pushing his index finger deep into her cunt and then like a true connoisseur sniffing the fine aroma.

"You're a cute little thing."

Blushing Alice curtsied awkwardly and was about to thank her generous hero when Monocle came up swinging.

"He's mine you little whore."

Before she quite knew what was happening Alice was flat on her back with Monocle sat astride her chest with two handfuls of hair.

"Bitch fight, woohoo!"

Georgys wild Texan rebel yell attracted a good crowd immediately.

"Use your nails!"

Billy was trying to be helpful distracted as he was by the sight of Monocles very ample thonged ass wobbling like two mounds of jelly during an earthquake. Alice managed to get Monocle in a bowling drip, two fingers in her vagina and a thumb in her ass, rolling her to the left and reversing the frenzied ride.

One, two, three, four."

The crowd had starting chanting as a single voice.

Five, six, seven, EIGHT!'

Alice had raised her free hand above her head and was working the ride for every point. As the buzzer sounded three clowns forced their way through the crowd, two distracting Monocle with bags of cheddar cheetos the third helping Alice successfully dismount and retrieve her bull rope. Alice bowed in receipt of the mobs adulation and received a nice hard goose from both Billy and Georgy.

"Court is returning to session!"

One of the bailiffs had appeared at the courthouse entryway to make the announcement. The crowd with Alice in tow trailed back to their seats.

The in camera examination of Willow had been thoroughly expansive as witnessed by the gaping orifices that were exposed as she crawled on all fours around the courtroom sucking each and every cock that was offered to her eager mouth. Her progress was witnessed by the distinguishable trail of semen left in her wake, her faces rapidly growing encrustation of residue seed making her once smooth skin seem wrinkled and pitted.

Bristols and Mistress Paliqueen had both been moved to the witness box, their nipples clamped with large crocodile clips joined by cables to fully blossoming pears of anguish thrust in their vaginas. From thence the cables traversed to a fascinatingly contrived control box on a small table set in front of the stand.

"I will be treating these two defendants as hostile witnesses!"

With a flourish Father William rotated the two dials on the control unit to the right causing both Bristols and Mistress Paliqueen to convulse then squirt voluminously onto the polished wooden floorboards.

"Clean up in aisle two!"

The speaker announcement seemed somewhat out of place in such somber surroundings but no one seemed at all surprised at the sudden appearance of a janitor pushing a cart loaded with cleaning materials.

"This trial is a travesty!"

Paliqueen had just sufficient self control left to interpose between stapled lips.

"The defendant will remain silent unless addressed directly."

Alice had to this point in time failed to recognize the Judge by either appearance or demeanor but the tone of his voice suddenly struck a chord.

"I deserve some respect!"

Father William was beginning to turn a vivid shade of empirical purple. Paliqueens interruptions were seriously distracting to His still absinthe befuddled consciousness.

"You won't silence the Tea baggers. We are prepared for Armageddon."

William reached into the janitors cart and withdrew a large wooden handled rubber toilet plunger. Taking careful aim He enclosed the annoying mouth and nasal aperture and with a quick push accomplished a good suction seal. Paliqueen struggled for a few minutes flopping around like a grounded trout before succumbing into satisfying silent oblivion. The court applauded to a man with probably the loudest cheers coming from Bristols and Willow who ceased her all consuming fellatio marathon for a few brief moments.

"The matter before the court is far more serious than some simple resolution of age old issues. Questions of social morality, ethics and religious observance are best left to the inscrutable consideration of old father time. The passing whims and practices of the present inhabitants of Wonderland or indeed any other realm, with apologies to our own noble Sovereign, make little difference in the unraveling of eons."

The courthouse salivated open mouthed at the sumptuousness of Father Williams oratory. Eyes burning like Northumbrian beacons forewarning of pagan assault He stood astride the hallowed chamber verily a colossus of intellect and reason.

"We judge today the question of freedom. Simple put the allowance of the sick to be infirm, the evil to be cancerous, the depraved to be disturbing. Before you standing in the dock awaiting judgment are the refuters of any considerations except their own. Willing to use, disembowel, crucify, vilify but unable to propagate, erect, enlighten or emancipate. The ghouls of negative; the phantoms of never in my lifetime; the vampires of communal persuasion; the zombies of xenophobic perpetuity."

Each phrase bought a gasp from the audience. Each spat catechism a repelling shudder. Like blunt needles probing exposed nerve endings Daddy Bills consonants and vowels thrust into defenseless flesh.

"And do these perpetrators of self-righteous intellectual castration refrain from promulgating their unholy desires and perversions whilst condemning to the executioners scaffold yours?"

Spinning like a dervish arms outstretched Father William sucked whole world into the vortex of His terrible logic.

"Beelzebub I accuse thee!" Spawn of Satan I expose thee! Vile fallen angel I reject thee with thy apostles of unholy worship!"

With steady hands and firmer conviction Father William cranked the power. Paliqueen in her state of smothered repose simply danced a marionette like mazurka as the jolts of power surged from her demon cunt to her frazzled teats. Bristols sparked. Her face illuminated with a thousand orgasms, cascading ever faster into an endless repetitious cycle of ultimate climaxes.

"Sweet penitent torture, the salvation of Torquemada, cleanse their bodies and spirit of the unholy host of the Teabag and return them to loose leaf Heaven!"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Haplessly Never Laughter Fairytales never admit what a jerk Prince Charming is...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Ebb Tide Ch. 01 Vance returns to home to Las Vegas after fifteen years.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Decisions A high school senior makes his decision.in NonHuman
Starlight Gleaming Ch. 01 Ranji recalls meeting Janetta for the first time.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories