Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 15

Story Info
Chapter 15, Intermission
1.9k words
8.5k
4
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice awoke with a dry mouth and a soaked pussy. Gingerly opening her eyes for fear of what new surreal adventure might unfold she was almost disappointed to see her own study bed where Felicia and Irene lay collapsed in comatose sleep with a large double headed dildo still conjoining their gaping vaginas.

"Got to piss and get rid of this cotton mouth."

Her statement caused no reaction from the girls and not wishing to disturb them yet Alice rolled from the beanbag and slowly crawled towards the bathroom. As good fortune had it her path passed the glass topped table with the one remaining line of coke. It beckoned and not being someone to ignore fate she pushed her right nostril to the glass and inhaled deeply.

"God damn this is good shit!"

Suddenly the need to urinate came second to a burning fire in her crotch, a blaze than only immediate carnal attention would quell. Turning with some difficulty she managed to raise herself onto her knees and from thence to a very wobbly standing position.

"Something feels very odd."

Ignoring her sudden need to say everything out loud she reached down and around to her ass bud.

"What the fuck!"

Her hand rested on the base of a prodigiously sized butt plug. Carefully, with a twisting motion to free the seal between it and her sphincter she slowly bent forward and pushed with all the power her anal muscles could muster. The plug slid out slowly until it cleared her ring with a resounding pop.

Alice eyed the beast with great interest. Red in color and very bulbous the plug glistened with a thick film of her own mucus. Turning the monster in her palm she noticed a fine line of slightly raised print around the deeply curved base announcing 'Property of the Queen'.

"That's very strange!"

For some reason she found herself grinning wantonly as she staggered the few steps back to her friends entangled bodies remembering to pick up the large tub of petroleum jelly ever available in her vicinity. Her investment in the under bed bondage restraints was fully justified. The cuffs fitted easily and snuggling around the two girls wrists and ankles and a little careful adjustment to length ensured they would be quite surprised on awakening at their total immobility. Fitting the ball gags took a little more patience. Alice didn't wish to waken them till the tableau was complete so allowed the time for jaws to open naturally in repose. Happily both girls had worn the items often enough to accept their insertion without any disturbance to their slumber. Alice eyed the beckoning pair of anal buds and tried vainly to make a choice. Irene's sphincter was very familiar, tight but yielding, always wonderfully swollen and ready for insertions. Felicia was a little more of a mystery. Alice had pounded her a few times but had never had the chance to for a truly close inspection. The sphincter was more oval than round. Obviously very tight and had a delightfully whimsical puckered smile. Without thinking Alice brushed her finger across the velvet skin and was amazed to see what could only be described as a wink respond.

"Its definitely your lucky day asshole!"

Laughing at her own unintended wit Alice twisted the top from the lubricant jar and inserting two fingers withdrew an over adequate dollop of penetrative

elixir. Allowing time for the jelly to warm a little from her body heat she then spread it generously across the awaiting recipient which seemed to almost lick its lips in genuine anticipation. Placing the pointed tip against the target Alice rotated the monster in her hand spreading the lubricant smoothly and at the same time ensuring the orifice itself was free from any self-adhesion. Felicia moaned a little yet slumbered on in post coital coma. Alice watched in fascination as automatically Felicia's cunt started to suck frantically on the still fully inserted double dildo like a starving baby at its mother's gushing teat.

"GOHHHHHH GUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Felicia was suddenly wide awake and the enormous plug was firmly embedded deeply in her now torn ring. Alice carefully collected the rouge stained petroleum jelly from the fine contusion and waved a bloodied digit in Felicia's face who immediately began to gnash on the ball gag with some alarm. Something in Alice's expression indicated things would get a lot bumpier before this session was over.

Irene had finally awoken and was attempting to take in as much as possible from her bound position. Reaching down Alice loosened the gag in her mouth just enough to push it down over her chin.

"What the fuck Alice, you jealous or something? Felicia and me was just messing till you joined us."

Alice looked at the pretty mouth as it enunciated, watched the swollen lips sneer slightly and the pierced tongue dart between cum covered teeth. Not wishing to waste such a pretty receptacle she quickly squatted over Felicia's face and pissed long and hard down her throat. The poor girl gagged several times before realizing her only option was to swallow every drop as fast as possible. Alice allowed herself to settle tight against the sodden face looking to grind out an orgasm before her urethra closed. Irene dutifully pushed her tongue as far into the smothering cunt as was linguistically possible, the tip reaching so far as to brush the last few drops of urine from Alice's still twitching pee hole. Alice climaxed with great gusto and a very contented sigh.

The double dildo was still caught in Irene's tight cunt lips, the silicon shaft covered in a slick sheen of the two girls combined juice. Alice wiggled the flexible shaft just enough to make Irene's labia swell and gape exposing the dark inner walls she loved so much. Removing the dildo Alice inserted her middle three fingers to the knuckle. Irene's tongue redoubled its efforts at licking Alice's cunt dry penetrating so deeply to almost reach the cervix. Alice gasped and pushed in her final digit and thumb to fully test the ring muscles capacity. Irene wriggled in excitement, she knew what was coming next, the fisting from hell.

Alice's hands were not particularly large, certainly her fingers, especially the middle one were above averagely long but all in all they were of regular female size, however she had found that her fondness for tennis had one interesting effect. When she gripped her right hand tightly the muscles so rigorously worked on during her practice sessions made the circumference of her hand more like that of a boxer than a lady. Fisting was now a thoroughly daunting experience for the lucky recipient and could by the same token explain the tendency towards lesbianism of female tennis professionals.

The broadest part of the span was tight against the ring muscle. Alice rotated her arm right and left allowing the lubricant to seep deep into the interior and also for Irene to prepare herself for the big push. Reaching upwards with her left hand Alice pushed the ball gag back into Irene's open mouth, making sure it parted her teeth wide and depressed the wagging tongue.

"GUCK! GUCK! GUCK!"

Alice's span breached Irene just avoiding a tear and suddenly the arm was buried almost to the elbow, fingers jammed against a rapidly rippling cervix. Carefully, avoiding unnecessary scraping with her long nails, Alice curled her fingers one by one around her thumb feeling the span of her hand expanding to totally encompass the area of Irene's vagina.

"GUCK!"

These responses were becoming somewhat predictable so to vary them Alice rammed three fingers of her left hand into Irene's unsuspecting and unprepared ass.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH."

Alice smiled the satisfied smile of a linguistics coach successfully obtaining the perfect accent from her pupil. Slowly Alice began withdrawing her fist, knowing that before it could escape completely it would be stopped by the bony protrusions of the pelvis. Sure enough her wrist was now gripped tightly by Irene's ring muscle and the vaginal canal devoid momentarily of total penetration was quivering nervously. Alice waited, allowed the suspense to mount, relaxing the muscles of her hand sufficiently to allow a little slackness to come between fist and vaginal wall momentarily.

"GUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK".

Alice thrust her fully tensed fist deep into Irene's innards till the knuckles contacted her quivering cervix, almost punching through to the womb. Curling the three fingers of her left hand against the anal canal wall for grip Alice began a slow steady piston stroke with her right. The suction from Irene's cunt was unbelievable and it took concentration to keep the rhythm steady against such pressure.

Felicia was feeling a little left out. The plug in her ass had her stretched to bursting, she could feel the dribble of blood oozing from the fresh tear in her sphincter and the sensation was doing nothing to calm her need for serious and immediate painful attention. Alice managed to push her knee hard into Felicia's windpipe causing partial asphyxia and a delicious squirt of urine to arc from her urethra as her legs jerked in per-comatose ecstasy.

Alice wanted to cum. Fisting Irene had got her juices flowing and she needed something or someone to push her over the edge. The idea came to her suddenly and the combined simplicity and brilliance totally blew her away. Continuing to fist Irene freestyle Alice removed her left hand from the now gaping asshole and retrieving the double dildo from where it was lying dormant between Felicia's thighs forced it between the girls lips and into her mouth.

"Grip it with your teeth bitch!"

Felicia was just about capable of understanding as Alice eased the pressure on her windpipe just a hair and with a the little adjustment needed positioned her aching orifice over the reverse end sitting hard and deep onto the now beautiful angled jelly dong.

"FUCK YEAH."

Alice ground her gaped labia around Felicia's mouth with great abandon the friction cajoling a steady drip of urine to leak from her urethra and soak Felicia's cheeks and hair. When she came she squirted hard, once, twice, three times and felt Felicia buck under her as the scent and moisture from her expulsions infiltrated the girl's trapped nasal cavities.

Irene was beginning to go into convulsions. Alice's fist was punching her cervix hard at every thrust and the continuous eruptions of climax after climax had placed an invisible pair of hands around her windpipe and squeezed every last atom of oxygen from her body. Her head thrashed from side to side as a stream of guttural obscenities spilled from her semi consciousness. Alice thrust once more as hard as possible, punching up and through and reaching for the ovaries beyond the pulsating bottle neck that blocked her total penetration. Irene's reaction was to virtually bite through the much abused ball gag still clenched between her teeth and then with eyes rolled backwards into her head pass from this universe into the realm of total erogenous over stimulation.

Snatching her now sanguine stained fist from Irene's gaped and tremulous orifice Alice collapsed sideways as her own cunt drew every ounce of remaining energy from her body into an orgy of multi-orgasmic frenzy. She came to rest face deep in Felicia's groin and with her last act of awareness before slipping into sated slumber bit hard on the swollen clitoris presented between her teeth. Her face was rewarded with an immediate shower of hot salty excretive.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Haplessly Never Laughter Fairytales never admit what a jerk Prince Charming is...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
A Day at the Zoo A day out turns scary.in Erotic Horror
The Tailor Busty white woman requires the services of an Indian tailor.in Interracial Love
More Stories