Alice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They opened their eyes simultaneously, and she smiled at him and said with her horny look, "Let's eat!"

They ate their food rapidly, barely talking for a while as they satisfied their pent-up hunger. And Charlie could see Alice start to get a little flushed as she finished her glass of wine. As she promised, the wine had a complex and deep taste on Charlie's tongue, and he felt himself begin to get the relaxed tipsy feeling that he'd had for the first time during their beer and pizza party a few days earlier.

"So, Charlie," Alice finally said, "you seemed to enjoy it, but I haven't yet asked what you thought of going down on me."

"I liked it. It was very....sensual" he said, using a word he'd heard Alice use. He realized his shyness about things like this was rapidly evaporating. A little of it was the wine, but more of it was that he felt different now that he wasn't a virgin.

"But what," Alice said, smiling and pouring herself some more wine, "exactly did you like about it? About me? I guess what I'm trying to say is, some men seem to do it out of sense of duty, or like it's a big favor. It's less common to have a man who seems to have a...hunger for it? Did you feel that, or was that my imagination?"

"Yeah, it was like a hunger," he said, laughing a little.

"Part of that was probably the pot," Alice replied, matter-of-factly.

"Really?" He said. But then as he thought about laughing and having his face in Alice's crotch, he realized that that was something he never would have done if not for the pot brownie. He laughed as he thought of that, and added, "Yeah, you're right, part of it was the pot."

"Like I said," Alice smiled as she sipped more of her wine, "it can make you hungry for new tastes. Some of that I planned, but it worked out much better than I ever could have imagined. It tickled me in a good way when you were laughing into my jeans, breathing your warm breath on my pussy. It really warmed me up, as you could tell. I'm a naturally horny woman, but the pot amplifies that for me. And then you're looking so cute that you're actually hot today."

He just laughed again at the memory, not sure of what to do as she flirted with him, but he could feel his dick begin to stir and grow.

"It was fun to see how surprised you were that my panties got a little wet. And it felt good how you touched my pussy lips through my panties, and then when you got them off how you just licked me in such a hungry way. I got what I wanted: you were desperate for me!" She paused, then added, sipping her wine again, "How was I, by the way?"

He said, remembering warmly, "It was like the 'essence of Alice,'"

"Which is like....?" She asked, holding her wine glass, genuinely curious.

"Sweet and yet musky. Mysterious, and even magical."

"I'm still mysterious and even 'magical'?" Alice laughed.

"Yeah. To me you are," Charlie said, laughing a little too, and then added, "One of the things that surprised me was it seemed like you *really* went on and on."

"You mean how I came four times?" Alice said, remembering and blushing.

"Yeah, that was amazing," he said, and then added, "and the motions!"

Alice flushed a little, and it wasn't just the wine, and said, "You mean when I was bucking against your face when I came? I told you that you were going to get a close encounter with my pussy, but I bet that went even beyond your imagination."

"It was totally beyond my imagination," he admitted, and then added thoughtfully, "You know I'm not religious like you, Alice, but there was something that was not just sexual, but seemed almost spiritual at the same time. Like....." He trailed off, and then added, "I don't know what I'm trying to say. Sorry."

"No, Charlie, I want to hear it," Alice said, clearly very interested, "Go on. Please."

"Well," Charlie said, trying to find the words, "This might sound weird, but I felt I was touching a core of you—a warm and wet core of Alice," he laughed a little.

"I was warm and wet alright," she said, and smiled. "Somehow, in part in part because of the pot, but more because of what you were doing, I felt *really* turned on, and really open. I felt I could just open myself up and let you see the other face of who I am. And it seemed like you could almost feel what I was feeling."

"It was almost like I could feel what you were feeling. I had fantasized about your," he hesitated just a second, then said it,"cunt for so long, that it was amazing having you right there. Like you said, it was almost like your 'other face.'"

"One of my many avatars *is* my pussy," Alice said, with one of her little musings. She continued, "In Hinduism, each god or goddess has multiple faces or avatars, and so in a way that's one of mine. Just like your dick, maybe especially when its hard, is one of your avatars. As John Lennon sang in 'I Am the Walrus': 'Everybody's got one!'"

"Is that what he's singing?" Charlie asked, "'Everybody's got one'?"

"Yeah," Alice said, "I read it in an interview that Lennon did. He just meant everybody's got a penis or a vagina."

Charlie looked at her with amazement again. He'd heard the word trippy before, but being with Alice was definitely that.

"You're lucky, by the way, that you like the taste of my cunt," Alice added, with one of her humorous expressions, "it might even add years on to your life."

Charlie was giggling and rolling his eyes at her as he said, without self-consciousness, "I'm glad that we're fucking each other's brains out. And I'm glad we're giving each other the 'little death,' or whatever you called it in French, but I can't pretend I understand what you're talking about now!"

"Well," Alice said, still sexy sounding: "in Daoism a woman has three sacred juices. One comes from her mouth," and Alice put her right index finger on her tongue and got it wet with spit, and then touched down Charlie's left cheek, making a little line. "Another sacred juice is from her breasts," Alice said, and looked down and then glanced up at him, inviting his eyes to look at the luscious cleavage shown by her dress, "but unfortunately I'm not giving any milk right now. Maybe someday when I'm married and have had a baby, I'll let you nurse my milk--if you're very lucky. And the most powerful juice of a woman," she finished, "is from the 'cave of her tiger,' as they call it. In other words, from her pussy cat. This juice is so powerful it can even extend the life the man who licks it."

"You're kidding me!" Charlie laughed.

"I'm serious," she said, and surprisingly, she looked that way, "and I think it's probably true in a lot of cases."

"Okay," he said, not knowing what else to say, and still giggling a little from the wine and the funny and sexy things that Alice said.

"Part of sex," Alice said, "is going beyond the barrier of being a separate individual, and merging, just for a few minutes, with another human being. Doing that can make you feel the oneness of the universe."

"Okay," Charlie said, "can we do that now?" In spite of how weird the conversation had been, he'd slowly been getting more and more horny, and his cock was hard and twitching.

"Do you want me?" Alice said, coyly.

"Yes." He said, a little breathless and beginning to tremble a little.

"How much do you want me?" She added, and slowly licked her lips.

"A lot," he admitted, breathing heavily.

"Okay," she said, "I want you to take off your clothes, got over to our nest, lie down, and close your eyes."

She took his hand and led him from the table, and this time he didn't feel shy as they walked over together to their nest of sheets, blankets, and pillows in the nearby living room. He took off his shirt, and then he unzipped and started pulling off his jeans and his underwear, and his already fully erect cock sprang free. He noticed Alice was just watching him, and not yet getting undressed.

"I like how you salute me." She said quietly.

"I want to do more than just salute you," he said, in a horny and even serious voice that surprised even him.

"Promises, promises," she said, smiling but looking a little surprised at his directness herself, "but first I'd like your help taking off my dress," and she turned around and lifted up her hair so that he could unzip her red dress. He gently moved the zipper down her back, revealing that didn't have a bra on, which he already knew, and as she shrugged the dress off of her shoulders and it dropped to the floor, he saw the rounded heart shape of her butt.

She turned around, and he shamelessly stared in a hungry way at the mysterious furry triangle of her cunt, and then up to the swell of her beautiful breasts, that somehow defied gravity and pointed their small nipples slightly up, and then up to her red lips and brown eyes.

"I can tell you like my Bermuda triangle," she said, smiling. "Watch out," she raised her eyebrows, "you might get lost in it. Now lay down on your back and let me kiss you."

He did as she said, and laid own on their nest with the piles of pillows around, his dick hard and twitching.

"Close your eyes," she said, and he did, "and now kiss me."

He then felt her soft and warm lips and then she opened her mouth and he did too, and he felt her wet tongue. As he slowly put his tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it hard. And then she stuck her tongue into his mouth, and she moved it back and forth strong n a thrusting motion. When they separated, they were both breathless.

"Keep your eyes closed," she said, and he could feel her getting up and moving around, and then coming back closer to him, "and now French kiss me again, sticking your tongue in me."

But something was different. At the last second he sensed the essence of Alice before she slowly lowered her hairy spread cunt onto his mouth and sat on his face.

(to be continued.)

12