Alice Falls for a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, my head going back on my pillow as I used my hands on my tits. Then, I almost jumped off the bed when Max's mouth first touched my pussy. She made a complete meal out of me, savoring each taste and texture she found. Her tongue did crazy things inside me and when she found my clit, she sucked on it so hard that the pain warred inside me with the pleasure. As orgasm after orgasm exploded around me, pleasure clearly won out every time.

Finally, I leaned up to look at Max. I saw her hand moving madly between her own legs and realized she was fingering herself while she made me cum over and over. I said her name breathlessly and she must have known the difference from the way I had shouted it over the last half hour or so.

She was sweaty and glistening with my juices but she smiled and took the last of my breath. She was stunning.

I reached my hand down to her and she crawled up me, her body slipping and sliding against mine. Neither of us hesitated and when our mouths met, I tasted myself for the very first time. I moaned into Max's mouth as she generously shared my taste with me.

Now I wanted to compare my taste to hers.

Not sure how to tell her what I wanted, I urged her up my body until she sat on my face. Her pussy was right on top of my tongue so I didn't hesitate to dive inside.

She was delicious. I'd never tasted anything like the flavors that hit my mouth as I used my tongue, lips, and teeth to get every last scrumptious delight. Her hips bucked against my busy mouth until she was fucking my face. And when she came, I did too without even touching myself. I was so excited to be giving her this kind of pleasure that when her cum covered my face, I lapped at it until she moved off of me.

I whimpered in distress but then her mouth was on mine again, her body pressed up against my own. We licked and sucked at each other's faces, desperate to get every last taste of pussy juice that remained there. I couldn't stop touching every inch of her body as well. I let my hands explore her tits and she pushed them against me in encouragement.

"I wanted this," she sighed against my lips. "The minute I saw you from the stage..." Her tongue swept inside my mouth before she continued. "I saw you looking up at me. So excited but so innocent. I could tell you wanted me and that it scared you." Max kneaded my ass cheeks so that our pussies were grinding together. "It scared me too. The way the naked desire I read on your face was beating inside me as well." We were humping together in wild abandon, our bodies slapping together like animals. "And then there you were and we were alone in that room. Oh baby!" She kissed me and I moaned into her mouth. "I wanted this. Us to be naked. I wanted to feel your bare body against mine. Just like this."

We started moving faster and faster, past words, past reason. Our pussies were fused as tightly as our lips and we both moaned as we starting cumming and cumming as if we would never ever stop. I hope we never will.

12