Alice Manipulated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

Lani prompts Alice again, knowing what Bernard wants to do.

"So a woman is an erotic creature isn't she Alice? I totally agree. If you shut your eyes for example, and use your imagination all kind of wonderful things happen. Alice I look at you and I see a very sexy young lady, a cute figure and a really sweet face. You are an angel and I bet you send older men crazy."

"Dunno," Alice replies.

"Don't you feel sexy wearing your short skirt to show off your lovely legs."

"Suppose"

"Bernard just look at how lovely Alice's legs are. Don't you think they are beautiful and they give you goose bumps?

He looks quickly down there and gulps. He is then whispering in her ear." You are very beautiful you know. I see you are wearing my favourite coloured panties. Soft pink does something doesn't it?"

Alice nods, and is feeling quite confused at the conversation but at the same time she is feeling unusually randy. All the talk about her sex life and being so honest with these strangers is making her curiously adventurous, but not overtly provocative.

Lani holds Alice's hand and squeezes it. "Alice you told me you have never had an orgasm in a public place, certainly not in a busy café like here today."

"I told the truth Lani."

"Alice I think you under rate yourself. You are one very hot little lady."

"Yeah, but..."

"All those years you bottled up your real sexuality but deep inside your mind is telling you there is an escape to a place you have never been. Alice you are so hot you turn me on. You are so hot you could have an orgasm in a crowded commuter bus."

This absurdity makes Alice very laid back and even more relaxed with this couple. They seem to like her and it's someone to talk to. She is getting more and more stimulated in her head by all this attention and it just occurs to her that she doesn't even know these people. They didn't tell her what business they are in and she is his business partner and about half his age. Her mind races.

Bernard knows the moment is right. He whispers in the girl's ear "Alice, close your eyes real tight and let your mind control your body. Relax like you have never relaxed before. Keep your eyes closed and listen to me...Just imagine Alice, you are sitting in a crowded restaurant, like here for example, there are people everywhere, and you become so aroused sexually you reach an orgasm and must put your hand over your mouth so no one hears you getting turned on."

"Alice opens her eyes. Oh Bernard, you old men are so delightful. Am I supposed to be touching myself?"

He ignores her interruption and continues. Alice close your eyes and this time keep them closed. Don't touch yourself. You will feel wonderfully warm without doing that."

As he speaks though, his hand gently glides across the top of her smooth thighs and he rests a flat palm against the inside of her thigh nearest to him. "Alice, lift your bum up off the seat for a moment; you are sitting on something I have to get."

She doesn't know what he means but does it anyway and spontaneously, in the flick of an eyelid, Bernard whips his hand under her buttocks and yanks backwards the part of her skirt she is sitting on so that her bare buttocks, covered only in a skimpy thin thong type nylon panty cord between her cheeks rests on the seat.

"Oh!" Alice squeaks, surprised by the sudden movement. Her eyes are still shut. Bernard speaks softly in her ear as his hand moves between her legs, lightly stroking the crease in the tight nylon. She twitches.

"Alice you are drifting away, far away on a cloud. There is a lovely feeling coming over you and you want to enjoy it." Alice keeps her eyes shut wondering what he is going to say next.

She hears Lani's soft voice telling her she is so young and beautiful as Bernard's fingers expertly run longer and deeper strokes across the outside of her sheer panties from the bottom of her vagina to the top of her clitoris. He slides his fingers with slowly increasing speed, dragging them deeper and deeper over the tight nylon.Alice is heading to wonderland.

She responds with automatic compliance to his totally unexpected stimulation in such a crowded public, realising the enormity of what is happening. A stranger has his hand up her skirt in a busy cafe and she seems helpless to stop him. Her mind becomes electrified with excitement at such audacity; a sexual act with people all around. What if they notice?

Bernard is a crafty old man who knows what a woman likes. She likes to have sex in the mind as much as in the body and he is delivering it. He whispers in her ear,"Your body is your soul; it is so pure and wholesome you belong to the Gods of love, every feeling you get is from the Gods of love rewarding you for being so beautiful."

Alice keeps her eyes shut, not realising that Lani is looking under the table where she watches Bernard's fingers stroking Alice just two feet away. The floor mounted mood light illuminates Alice's shrivelling and partly soaked panties sliding more and more into her slit, her outer labia lips gradually becoming fully exposed.

Bernard coos into the young one's tender ear in a reassuring but dominant voice:"You are in a busy café lying on the floor, your hand is up your skirt and you are touching yourself. Everyone has stopped eating and drinking to look at you. You have them all entranced, making them masturbate while they watch you..."

Alice gives a feeble murmur.

"Alice, you are so hot my fingers are burning. You are forcing Lani to touch herself just watching your angelic face." Alice tries to put her hand on her clit but he moves it aside. That tantalises her all the more, His fingers succeed in dragging her skimpy panties completely into the deep crevice, forming a tight wet string-like strip of lace running from the vagina and into the crack of her backside while it emerges at the top of her pussy alongside her erect clitoris.

Alice keeps her eyes shut hoping no one is looking yet wishing they were.

"I am going to have my way with you Alice," he whispers. blowing hot air into her ear and giving her ear lobe a momentary suck. She gives out a drawling soft groan. "Lift off the seat a moment he says softly but authoritatively. As she does he snaps her fragile thong wait band down around her bare bottom and quickly pulls her tiny knickers down to her knees.

"Put your legs together and kick off your shoes," he orders with a gentle but commanding tone. She complies. Lani pulls her panties over her ankles and hands the tiny bundle of crushed sheer material to Bernard who puts it in his coat pocket.

"Alice, I have your somewhat wet panties in my pocket. I will take them home knowing where they have been. Would you like that or do you want me to give them back to you? You look so hot, so sexy, so eatable with nothing on under your teeny bopper skirt."

Alice groans and murmurs. "Keep them."

It is working. Bernard's erection is straining inside his pants. "You want me to keep your hot little panties don't you? Alice you put them on this morning just for me. You want me to rub my erection against them don't you? Tell me.

"Yes! Keep them. Wrap them around your cock," she groans as the sleazy craftsman glides his hands ever so sensuously around her entirely exposed thighs like a snake slithering through the grass. Only there is no grass, no hair, just pure virgin --like smooth skin dominated by a big mound of Venus leading to her graceful downwards sweeping vaginal curve connecting her tight buttocks. Bernard gloats over the pristine appearance of her pussy as he edges her thighs out even wider so her knees are now more than three feet apart.

He blows into her ear and nibbles her ear lobes. Her face tilts back slightly her mouth and her full partly open moist lips are entrancing. He licks a finger and runs it horizontally left to right in the tiny gap between her lips. She eyes stay shut. She shuffles on her bum, slips down a bit in the seat and moans appreciatively.

His long fingers slide easily along her slit, circling inside her vagina lips and teasing her erect clitoris. She moans louder and Lani is glad there is a lot of clanging of dishes and the packed café is filled with yabbering voices. The point of his index finger draws a continuous circle around her hot button and Alice starts to move her hips about as wave after wave of deep sensations drive her closer and closer.

He talks in her ear. Her eyes stay shut but her head is tilted back. "Alice, it's Bernard again. I have been fingering you in front of people at the café. They heard your moans and they are coming over to look at you. I've pulled your skirt up higher so they see more. This is exciting for you isn't it Alice? Isn't it!"?

"Yeeees!" she confesses in a hushed yet anxious tone as she lets out a long moan and twitches only more often and faster. Alice is panting quite audibly and giving out a continuous "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! As his fingers expertly explore every contour and cranny of her pussy. Not one part is left untouched, but he flicks her clitoris with greater rhythm as she steams up. She is now almost lying on her back, barely on the bench seat.

The old man, sensing victory is within reach, slides as many fingers into her young vagina as he can, After whisking them around as her tiny body trembles, his long fingers push deeper and upwards to the ceiling of her love tunnel. Under the table watching just a foot away, Lani is totally absorbed and knows her own pants are wet from excitement. She wishes she were doing it, not Bernard.

Alice is panting so loud Bernard hopes the café stays noisy a bit longer. Suddenly the little girl jerks frantically and Bernard knows he has found the elusive g-spot, the doorknob to utter ecstasy. His long fingers are pushed into her bulging small pussy as far as his knuckles will allow and Alice is going deeper into wonderland. It is a sight the sly old man won't forget in a hurry. Alice is beyond self-control, and powerless.

"Alice, you are the centre of everyone's attention. Not just me looking between your legs now, but everyone is looking. You are the centre of attention. People have come in from the street to look. They have never seen such a beautiful child have an orgasm with no pants on in this café. Open your legs more so they can see more of you..."

She spreads her legs as far as she can in the confined space, panting and groaning heavily. He takes his fingers out of her and looks at the erotic sight of her pussy in a complete state of frenzied arousal. Her outer labia lips are spread outwards, making her inner vagina lips and the whole clitoral area stand out dramatically. Her vagina lips are spread open in a sexually provocative inviting way.

Bernard resumes his long finger poking. He goes back to where he thinks he found her g-spot. The first touch electrifies Alice's tiny body. He increases the speed of his fingering. Her tongue licks her glossed lips, her eyes roll back, her near waist length blonde pigtail crunched under her back.

His eyes are feasting greedily on her exposed thighs, fingers in her to the hilt. The sensations from his fingertips pressing against the top of her love tunnel are almost unbearable as he simultaneously rubs her clitoris with his knuckles. Her g-spot is delivering unimaginable tremors that run through her entire body, making her shake visibly.

The stranger's other hand is up inside her midriff top feeling her hardened puffy nipples, flicking them, dancing his fingertips over them and tugging them to be even longer than the two inches they already protrude from her flat chest.

Lani watches lustfully, wishing she were now alone with Alice in a private bedroom somewhere taking over from Bernard.

Alice is out of control. She holds her hand tight over her mouth as her whole body starts to erupt from deep within, like an internal earthquake. A bodyquake. A loud but largely muffled guttural groan escapes from her lips. "Aaaaaaaarrrghhh! Aaaaaaaarghhh! Aaaaaarghhh!"

The old man takes his fingers out of her honey pot and looks at his handiwork. Her vagina is still wide open, the lips far from relaxed. Her clit is swollen, hard and now over sensitive. Alice has given out a mighty orgasm in a crowded café. She looks bewildered in the face, she is perspiring across the forehead and beads of it run down her soft features. She lies in the same prone position for a few minutes while he makes sure no one is approaching.

Thankfully the café is still so busy people have other things on their minds to notice a beautiful school-girl like pretty woman being stripped of her pants and having an orgasm in one of the cubicles. near them.

Slowly she drags herself back on the seat, still puffing. "Oh my God. What have I done?" Lani talks first.

"You have done something you didn't think you could ever do. "You had sex in a crowded café and climaxed?"

"I don't know what happened to me, just can't believe it," Alice says breathlessly. "It was, it was, it was so unbelievable. I'm still getting my breath."

"Will you thank Bernard for making it possible then? "Lani asks girlishly.

"Oh Bernard, you are just too much. You did that to me in a café and I just couldn't help myself. It was amazing. Yes, I want to thank you for making it a new experience I won't forget."

He wipes her forehead with a tissue as she straightens her clothes, but the mini skirt stays high as she can't pull it any lower than have it go straight across the tops of her legs while sitting down.

Bernard turns to Alice, leaning close to her cute girlish face. "Did that experience make you really want to thank me?" |

"Oh yes sir, only for you I would never have known I could do that in a café of all places. Not even anywhere in public. My God!"

Lani, smiles and moves from her bench seat opposite to sit beside Bernard, with Alice in the corner. Bernard puts her tiny hand between his broad thighs. "Alice, can you feel that? It is my very hard cock and you made it go so hard and throb so bad while I watched you enjoy yourself. Now Lani wants you to suck me in return. You will won't you?"

As he speaks he unzips his fly and a urprisingly thick penis bounces out. His uncut cock is not as long as her father's but it seems a bit thicker, very fat and hard with a bigger knob than her daddy's. Being uncut, when her hands rub the shaft up and down it will give him greater sensations than if he were circumcised. She looks at it, reflecting on the sight of more manly meat. His stands like a lighthouse on a cliff top.

She worships a man's cock, finding a penis almost irresistible. The doctor once told her that her own clit is God's way of giving her the equivalent of the tip of a man's penis, glans so similarly developed and similarly sensitive that had she developed in her mother's womb as a boy it would be at least six inches long before she was 14.

Alice takes command now. "Take your pants down to your ankles like you did to me,and your undies, and I will suck your manhood," she says half croakily. Bernard is not aware of how lustful she was for her father's cock. "You should not be wearing pants when you come into a crowded café with me. Naughty!" she says looking up into his face.

Now she can get hold of his large testicles and fondle them. He is older than her father and she notices his physic is very good. No flab and his cock now looks even bigger once she clears his clothes out of the way.

She holds his huge shaft in one hand licking the entire length of it, especially on the more sensitive underside. She bobs her head down lower and sucks on one of his testicles, dragging them one at a time into her mouth and feeling the egg-like sperm producers swim about inside her body, even if it only her mouth. Her tongue caresses the scrotum and she switches one testicle to the other until she has thoroughly sized them up in her mind to be producers of big sperm counts.

While she hunches over his lap his hands go to her nipples again, tugging the puffies and feeling them. He is mesmerised by their size and apparent audacity to be so spectacular on a tiny body with breasts that never developed to produce milk. She is still a kid in some ways, he thinks, as her mouth goes back to his shaft and its expansive circumference of just over seven inches.

Alice takes the top between her lips and thinks she must get on with the job in case they are disturbed. How embarrassing to be caught doing this in a café! Her mouth slides up and down faster and faster around his highly aroused glans and she can sense him getting read to come as she quickly glances and sees that blood is rushing to the engorged head in uncontrolled excitement. It is red and ready to blow and as he watches her tiny Asian-like small body crumpled against his greater size in the café cubicle.

Her lips flash up and down his shaft, gripping his meat tightly with her lips as he lets go with a sudden loud groan and shoots into her mouth. Alice feels the first smack of his sperm load hitting the top of her mouth, then another spasm, and another, and another. She was swallowing as fast as she could but couldn't stop some of it escaping down her chin. He wipes it around her cheeks to dry there She goes back to sucking him dry, running her tongue around the head like a child licking fast on a melting ice cream on a hot day. Bernard keeps groaning softly in these moments of madness until his erection finally subsides .

They look sheepish at each other laugh as he pulls his pants on again and Lani chases up a final round of coffees.

"Look here is our business card," Bernard says, handing his prize catch her passport to real money.

"You recall I told you when we first bumped into each other I run a business- three divisions actually but they are all based on having young attractive models"

"Are you in the business too?" Alice asks the woman as she returns to the table.

"Yes darling. We run art studio classes where we pay our models $200 cash an hour to pose nude for the people who sketch them. They are held every Monday night for two hours and involve five separate poses lasting about 25 minutes each. You should come along one evening"

"Oh Lani, those artists would just see me as a little fragile kid type, not the type of woman artists seem to prefer drawing. They seem to go for big hips, big breasts and larger bums than me.

"No you are wrong," she hits back. "We have artists, painters and sketchers who want to capture the very essence of blossoming adulthood, catching the moment of unblemished beauty at that point when a girl is close to becoming a woman. Pristine youth is the most wholesome thing in art form but we can't employ under age models who are really the only ones in this category.

"They must be 18 by law and by then, that moment in time is lost. But suddenly a little lady called Alice comes around the corner. You are freakishly young looking in so many ways but you are an adult. We have strict laws to abide by and I can imagine you would be very popular in view of that".

Alice can't believe she could be all that important. Lani is beaming.

"You have the tiniest tits, the Asian hips, the pristine pussy, the smooth short legs, the tight flat tummy, the tiny arms, narrows shoulders, a really beautiful but very young looking immature kind of face -- these are rare qualities in a grown woman."

Bernard chips in: "We also have a website based business called Burning Hot that features our own brand of sexy lingerie and interactive adult games on video. We pay really well for that section as it is a very lucrative side of our income. We give the models $500 an hour"

"Wow! Alice exclaims. "Gee $500 cash an hour. That's tremendous. But what are the working hours for that?"

"Oh it usually averages about four hours a shoot."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers