Alice Manipulated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

Manuel nibbles around her clit with his teeth and releases her vulva just enough to be holding her clit tightly between his strong lips. She is swaying left and right, moaning, enjoying it, oblivious to anything and everything. He has her on the cusp. His tongue drags up and down her slit from the bottom of her vagina to the top of her clitoris ensemble. His wet tongue spares nothing. It is his most enjoyable sexual dalliance for a long time.

He gobbles her like it is his last meal on earth. It is old and young locked together and experience easily triumphs over youth. He has totally gorged himself on her most private part. Suddenly he grabs her under the backside, lifts her off the bed and flicks her clitoris wildly with his tongue like the wings of a buzzing bee. The overpowering size of him, the sheer beauty of her shapely form is all too much. He ejaculates in his pants. She peaks with a a series of riveting muscular contortions amid a long sounding groan as her arms flail about and she goes stiff in the body, her toes curl tight, her back arches like a bridge span and her tongue is sticking out.

He gently lays her back on the bed as she puffs and pants. He disappears into the nearby bathroom to throw away his saturated underpants. When he returns Alice has recovered and is sitting up.

"Oh my, oh my. I don't know what happened to me. I'm not that sort of girl," she bleats. He apologises for accidentally spilling too much of the oil on her pussy and having to wipe it clean. Manuel decides to get out while the going is good and explains that he has massaged the tanning oil in so well she will have a great tan in the morning but even better for Monday onwards. She wants to forget what happened when he massaged her, as it was a sign of her weakness. She is enthused though by the thought that her whole body will be looking even better for Monday onwards when she has an art class to pose for and will be meeting a member of the Companion's Corner on Tuesday.

Across town as soon as Lani and Bernard learn that Alice is willing to model nude for Monday night's art class, an excited Lani prepares the following body art class members' email bulletin to attract maximum money making audience. As an added incentive, she allows each member to bring along one observer in the hope of doubling the previously strictly limited membership to screened participants.

'God's Gift to Female Form Art Lovers', the headline reads with the following text "Presenting on Monday night our new discovery ALICE, body beautiful. After years of searching we have finally found a legal age model -- fresh out of school who not only has a teasingly attractive figure but is the perfect image of emerging womanhood. All our keen painters, sketchers shutterbugs and movie makers here is your chance to study and record with your artistic merit innocent raw beauty.

The text continues: About Alice - Tiny shapely Asian-like figure -- 4 ft 10 in height, 30-18-32 inch measurements, puffy nipples bare pussy, tight butt, silky smooth skin all over with medium to dark brown suntan, blonde hair in twin pigtails. Very young pretty face, full lips, perfect bright white teeth, big blue eyes. Novice model awaits your instructions.

Lani sends the message and not surprisingly to her, it takes less than two hours to have every registered art class member reply with one nominated observer. Alice will be posing in front of about 60 people of both sexes and ages ranging from 25 to 60 and the usual combination of straight, bi and lesbian preferences on their reply sheet so Lani can categorise them for the company's data base.

Just writing out the bulletin made her think of how she and Bernard met Alice and seduced her in the café. She gets excited just thinking about how she will introduce the pretty young thing to such a big audience. It will require discreetly having her take something that not only will relax her in front of an audience so she doesn't freeze, but bring on a natural desire to feel sexy. Lani knows what to do and she knows how Alice can agree to it so she is not being forced into anything against her will.

It is Monday morning and Bernard has worked the measurements Manuel took of Alice on over the weekend and Lani's people who hand make every single sexy garment. They are delivered to Lani on Monday as she and Bernard decide which client will be booked to share Alice's company the next day and evening.

The decision finally goes to an unmarried couple -- he 40 and she 30. They convince Bernard and Lani they have postponed getting married until they somehow get out of a major debt they owe to a loan shark. The woman cannot have children of her own and her husband-to-be is divorced and misses his now college age teen daughter he has not seen since she moced to another state.

The couple view pictures of Alice and read her details as well as the answers to Manuel's interview questions. One of the answers she gave puts an idea in the man's mind as to how he and his intended wife can possibly square off their debt to a nasty loan shark, a slob of a man they detest but in a time of financial desperation turned to for help.

Alice arrives at the art studio address on time, an hour ahead of opening and is heartily greeted by both Bernard and Lani who embrace her with warm hugs. Lani asks Alice to sit down and relax while she fixes them a drink. She pops a small pill into Alice's iced coffee and tells her first audience will be a packed house - about 60 people. "Are you nervous about that? Alice?

"Just a little, I haven't done this before."

"Let's have a look at how good a job Manuel did on you on Saturday. Please take off all your clothes." Alice undresses completely. Bernard whistles and Lani gives a quiet handclap and kisses Alice on the mouth lightly. "You look so superb," she breathes with an air of sexiness in her voice. "Spin around slowly darling. Oh yes, he hasn't missed one tiny piece of you. I see he managed to give your pussy the same deep tan. Did he enjoy massaging you down there? He can't help himself you know."

"Yes I know," she replies.

"Alice I put a mild relaxant in your coffee to help you feel nice and calm in front of this audience being your first sitting. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh yes, thank you Lani, anything that will help me not make a goose of myself in front of so many people. Who will be in the audience?"

Lani pulls out a long sheet of paper. "Hmmm, a good mix here tonight. We have full roll-up of our members turning up at the one night for the first time. It seems they are keen to see you my sweet thing. They range in age from 25 to 65, the youngest being Darlene, a bi-girl at 25 who works in a hair dressing salon and the oldest is old Bob, 65, who just retired as headmaster of a school. He has been coming here the longest so he's our resident senior citizen." They both laugh.

The pill Lani popped into Alice's drink will also help her to be at ease with such a big audience as well as making her want to feel sexy in front of people while naked. It is now just 20 minutes before people arrive and Lani takes Alice to the main studio where a white satin sheet covered platform carries two queen size double-decked bed mattresses covered in red velvet. It resembles some kind of a shrine under a row of overhead and side spotlights -- the model's stage. They will worship Alice tonight.

"Just relax darling," you are among friends tonight," Lani tells her. She outlines Alice's three separate poses; each lasting 20 minutes with a five-minute break in between. They return to the office where she tells Alice she must now be 'set right' for the artist who are starting to arrive. From the privacy of the office Lani smers essential body oils all over her so her perfect bronze tan glistens under the spotlights. "You will look so desirable my dear," she assures the novice model.

Lani looks outside the door and sees that everyone is seated. All artists are behind their easels and their observer guests sit behind them. Lani has all their names in advance to hopefully sign them up to become budding painters or sketchers too.

Alice follows Lani into the main studio to the wild applause of everyone anxious to meet Lani's new star recruit. One quarter of the audience is women. "Dear members, ladies and gents and your guests, she shouts after the great applause given to Alice's appearance, "dear members I present to you tonight Alice, our new model." The audience breaks into fuirther applause once they set eyes on Alice a bit closer.

"As you can see, Alice is our perfect model for worshiping through art form the true beauty and erotic sensuality of youthful innocence being transformed into womanhood. I must tell you that Alice has just turned 18 and is legally able to pose for you tonight, but at just four feet 10 inches who would believe she is over 18?

"You can marvel at her pristine appearance and be rewarded by the unique opportunity to capture such raw innocent beauty on canvass, art board or film. Give Alice a round of applause."

Bob, the senior member of the group approaches Lani with a request. She relates it to the whole audience. "Dear members I have a request for Alice's posing tonight from our most senior member and former headmaster of Grammar Girls College, that he thinks most of our artists tonight would like to capture a special moment in Alice's life on canvass. That is - and wait for it - to portray the moment immediately after her first time with a man."

A loud gasp goes up from the audience. This is something new. Lani quickly qualifies her remarks. "I don't mean to suggest that Alice is going to be having sex with a man but what Bob means is to emulate the same arousal response by sketching her while her vagina is wide open.

Poor Alice is horrified to hear this. It wasn't mentioned before. What are they proposing to do? Lanmi explains to the artists and Alice that what the ex-headmaster is suggesting is to have Alice aroused with a vibrator until she climaxes and her pussy can be captured by the artists at that very momnent of withdrawal so that her vagina is spread open.

"Folks I think this is an extremely erotic suggestion but one that brings more to life the real truth of body art. Does anybody disagree?"

The room is silent. Lani turns to Alice for her permission. "I will double your fee if you do it," she begs. Alice needs the money so she submits even though her personal privacy will be compromised in front of totsal strangers.

Lani calls for a volunteer to use the office vibrator on Alice. The first hand to go up is a redheaded woman Lani recognises as a well-known lesbian called Audrey, one of the guests. Lani is happy, she is sure the pill she gave Alice is already making her feel sexy, not just look sexy. Alice lies on her back on the velvet covering. It is a dramatic backdrop to the brilliantly white satin sheeting covering the platform under the powerful spotlights.

Audrey shows her how to position herself with her short legs dangling wide apart on each side of the end corner of the bed ensemble, elevated under the spotlights so the artists can get a clear view for their study. She strangely feels like she wants to touch herself in front of all these people but fights it off. It makes her want to spread her legs a bit wider as Audrey lifts them into the best position for audience viewing. The young girl's head is resting to the side so they can see her facial features at time of her orgasm and hopefully try to replicate it ion their work.

Lesbian Audrey takes the huge vibrator from Lani who then takes a front seat to see how her raw young recruit comes across. Under the strong spotlights she resembles a young sex goddess, her tanned and oiled smooth skin glistening where the powerful strobe lights reach her body. She is like something out of a dream. Everyone is behind their easels getting the positional angles they want.

Audrey whispers huskily to Alice and she wets her longest finger in her mouth. "I will just run my finger along your slit sweetheart and tickle your clit to make sure you get warmed up for this huge thing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will, little one."

It doesn't take long before her clit is poised for the show as the lesbian moves her fingers along the youthful crack between the fat labia. She slides them skilfully downwards and sweeps around quickly as she drags her flesh into Alice's until she reaches the hot button. Alice takes a deep breath the moment she feels the stranger's fingers sliding along her slit to her clitoris. She doesn't know Audrey is a lesbian and has never met one in her life- until now.

"Is this nice, luvvy?" Audrey whispers to Alice. "Mmmmm" comes the urgent sounding response. Audrey can't wait to put the thick vibrator between her pristine looking cunt lips to see them stretched wide. The young one is wet for action and Audrey holds the huge vibrator up high for everyone to see as though it's a trophy.

Then she slides it in with a lustful grin as she sees the virgin-like pussy lips swallow it. It is a very sophisticated vibrator, not a standard one as Bernard and Lani spare no expense on toys. The powerful battery operated sex toy twists, vibrates, shakes, bounces and thrusts in and out in its concertina design around all extremities of Alice's love cave sending shimmering pulsations with mounting intensity as the lesbian increases the vibration strength gradually to satisfy her own lust. She knows as she increases the vibration strength Alice will be lucky to cope. She has seen tougher women than Alice out of control when this particular vibrator is pressed on to the sensitive clit ay maximum vibration strength.

Alice can feel her erect nipples tingling and the vibrations sending shockwaves through her love tunnel and up to her clitoris. Audrey leans the vibrating shaft against her clitoris head for increased pulsations and flicks it to fast mode. Alice is already going bonkers. The lesbian is masterful with the sex tool and relishes her lustful desire to dominate such a young and seemingly innocent person.

Audrey greedily watches every single twitch, jerk, body shuffle and squirm by Alice as only a hot blooded lesbian can when in control of a straight young damsel in no dress. She enjoys the visual power over a submissive younger person and is wet herself knowing how many people behind her must be relishing the sight of Alice being brought to a powerful orgasm, her short legs no longer dangling each side of the matress but swinging about in mid air.

Alice is now so hot she pants loudly like a dog after a run on a hot day and her moans can be heard loud and clear, broken only by her heavy breathing, The vibrator has scoured every crevice of her love box and the lesbian has varied its pulsating actions constantly to heighten the extreme pleasure from its throbbing control over Alice's emotions.

Audrey too, is wet below watching the near torture dominance she enjoys over the young girl with one finger on the big vibrator's power settings. She sets it to intense, the maximum vibration output and her eyes open wider watching Alice thrust her hips in short, sharp jerky movements. Her bum bounces slightly and her tiny body can't lie still.

She is moaning loudly, her pussy lips pushed wide apart, the widest ever, by the huge play tool. Some of the men can't help ejaculate in their pants as they hear Alice's long loud moans and frantic groans as Audrey presses the vibrating knob hard against her upstanding clitoris so there is no escape as the knob pushes Alice's projectile-like clit back against her labia as wave after wave of electric-like charges hit her most sensitive part like rapid bolts of lightning.

Alice is overcome with pleasure on the verge of tortue as she writhes around shrieking loudly in utter ecstasy. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeees! Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaarrr! Her whole body arches off the mattress in a final orgasmic scream and Audrey takes away the vibrator. It has done its job. Audrey has done her job. Alice has done her job. Lani has done her job. It is time now for the artists to do their job and go to work.

Alice lies there panting and getting her breath back, her pussy is wide open, the vagina lips open invitingly for the audsience's gleeful appreciation, held inches apart from the tension of the huge vibrator demolishing her innocence. The old headmaster smiles at the sight as he sketches. This is what he came for after reading Lani's promotion for the new model. Everybody is happy. The sight of Alice's spreadeagled bronzed and oiled tiny form on the velvet bedding under the spotlights brings a new dimension to the art classes.

Lani's decision to offer each registered member free entry to one guest per member pays off handsomely by doubling her membership in one evening. After the class has gone for the evening Lani pays Alice the bonus for allowing the class to study her form in such a provocative way.

Alice has gained $800 for being there just two hours. For that kind of money she is easily convinced by Lani and Bernard she should be booked in every Monday evening for a single pose sitting along the same lines as tonight, but possibly in some more unusual posing positions.

Alice begs Lani though not to use this particular vibrator on her again. "It was scary, I lost complete control and nearly fainted," she said. "Next time if you have to do something like that to get me aroused for viewing, I'd sooner someone in the audience put their tongue into me. I can handle that better."

Alice's off-handed comment gives Lani another idea. She will advertise a lucky door type prize for one member to give Alice an orgasm to have her primed for the actual sitting. But she will charge everyone $50 a person on top with the extra money going to Alice for being prepared to suffer the indignity in the name of art.

"Art is about erotica, you know Alice and its best shown in the shape of the nude female form shown in rather exceptional images," she says. I don't understand art Lani, but I'll give it a go. I remember at school in history were told that some of the old world artists in Europe concentrated on very erotic images of the female form so after hundreds of years maybe nothing has changed much."

Bernard interrupts. "Alice, the good news also is that we have chosen your first Companions' Corner client for tomorrow night. We would have briefed you through the day except that once we knew you were going to model tonight we did not want to distract you about a different job.

"Who will I be meeting?

"It is a couple. He is 40 and she is 30. they are welfare workers by occupation, working on government sponsored programs to help youngsters who have problems with their parents. Their daughter no longer lives with them as she's now 17 going 18 an is in a boarding college in another state pursuing a career there. They miss her and we are doing our best tobring back their happy memories of their times together through you.

"Why me then?

"Because you are the closest we could get to matching their daughter's criteria. It's quite simple really. When we showed them your picture they said they can't wait to be having good times with you. We do this to make people happy."

"Now you must take your proof of real age with you. That protects our business that we are not hiring minors because, let's face it, you really do look like a schoolgirl.

"When you meet them they will immediately pretend you are their real daughter and call you by her chosen name; it could be Helen or Wendy, or whatever pleases them. Your job is to please them and make them feel good around you as though they could be with you every day and night like parents do with their siblings. Just be yourself."

Bernard tells Alice they have booked her into a VIP beauty care place in the morning so she'll be thoroughly spoilt to meet her new aquaintances.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers