Alice Manipulated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

Beverley, still sounding cranky, admonishes Alice for getting caught out. "Alice you know very well from the last time this happened and the teacher spanked you in front of the class, how embarrassing to let the entire class watch him slapping your bare bum. And besides, you know that when you get sent to the Head that lecherous old man just loves you young ones to step out of line so he can get his kicks punishing you. What did he do this time?"

"It was the same as before, he made me take everything off to be humiliated and made me sit on a chair in his office and show him what I was doing under the desk with my fingers. He would not let me get dressed again until I made myself have an orgasm in front of him and I nearly fell off the chair when it happened."

Bruce looks at Beverley and shakes his head. "Alice don't tell me you gave that dirty minded man that much pleasure." Alice smiles huffily, "I had to make myself come cause he would not let me go back to class until I did it; he said that is the only way he would know I had satisfied myself and would go back to concentrating on my school work. I felt so embarrassed."

"Well it's your own fault kid," says Bruce. "You realise I have to punish you myself after hearing this. Instead of waiting until you go to bed tonight to do it like always you can suck daddy's cock now as an extra and this time swallow all of my cum."

"Yes sir, I mean yes daddy. I am sorry I let some run down my chin last time and wasted it. I should not have taken my mouth off your cock until you had finished coming." He grabs her by the back of her head as she kneels in front of him, Beverley watching as she gets one hand around his scrotum and the other stretching the skin of his rod tightly against his pubic hair. His entire eight and a half inches is stretched really tight as his little schoolgirl slides her wet lips up and down the shaft for starters before swinging the head of his phallus around and around in her mouth, flicking her tongue on the underside making him groan loudly. She moves her small warm hands around his tight scrotum as his balls swell while she increases the pleasure.

He watches as her felt school hat sits perilously close to falling off. Beverley is already wet between the thighs watching and it's been so long since her new man has enjoyed sex with such a young exponent as Alice that she can't see him holding back much longer.

The teen's mouth is slobbering all around the engorged head of his penis and although Alice senses by his sounds and twitching he must be close to ejaculating, she dare not upset him by pulling her mouth away from his throbbing member. Beverley is enthralled at their choice of a fantasy sex partner, knowing Bruce liked to make love with his real daughter while he was still married to the other woman.

However, Alice is the next closest thing to the real deal and she's brought him right to the pinnacle of sexual utopia. With a huge burst he explodes into her mouth, the cum spurting over her tongue and back of her throat so suddenly she almost gags. His big balls and healthy prostate combine to produce a potent factory for the distribution of sperm. Bruce doesn't like to save it for the sperm bank; he wants to spend it in the mouth and over the face of a lovely young female.

The sight of Alice doing this in her erotic bum freezer school uniform makes Beverley wish they could keep Alice with them for weeks on end with so many ideas the couple have in mind to satisfy their personal perversions. But Bernard and Lani have left nothing to chance, bringing in a range of advanced sex toys for them to use, some of which Alice never knew existed but is soon to find out. She looks up girlishly at him. "Is that nice daddy? Did I please you so you will forgive me now?"

For a young woman Alice is a remarkably exciting tool of erotica dressed in her teasingly adventurous school outfit. Lani and Bernard did well to create a sensational 'uniform' for Alice. The combination of her provocative clothing design, her small frame, young face, natural naivety and willingness to submit to these sex fantasies is a tremendous asset to the business couple who can pull in high paying clients to fatten their bank account.

Bruce adjusts the school hat on Alice, which is tilted to one side. "Well kid you did good that time; that's how I want it all the time so you just remember that and promise you will not finger yourself again in the classroom."

"I promise," she says sheepishly, wondering what they will do next. Beverley doesn't waste time letting her know. "Come here darling. You know how you said you liked me in my stockings, well as I lie back on the sofa how about putting that sweet little tongue of yours on momma's pussy like you used to do so well before you went to boarding school."

Alice has never before licked another woman's clit even though her doctor, her guardian uncle, Bernard and the lesbian with the vibrator at the art class modelling session have collectively taken advantage of her little pussy. This time, for her though, the 30- year-old Beverley is a new experience. She is reluctantly hesitant but is forced to do as she is told as per the rules of her engagement. She must not let Lani's clients even suspect she is doing anything against her will.

Bruce's video camera records her resting her skinny arms on the older woman's thighs as she lies back and the school hat drops down between the stockinged legs now spread far enough apart to capture Alice's head while her legs wrap over her body to keep her trapped in position. Alice finds the pussy already wet and she brings her tongue from the bottom position of her vagina to the top, resting against an already erect clit that is much bigger than her own. It is so well developed she can get her lips around it and hold it, tugging towards her as Beverley sighs loudly "Oh Bruce she is such a little darling, she remembers what I like." Alice is not listening, just concentrating on making sure she is making the woman happy. This is what Bernard and Lani expect of her. Only for the lure of the money she would never do this sort of thing ever.

Her young tongue moves swiftly around the older woman's projected clit and she tries to get as much of her pussy in her mouth as she can and suck it up away from her body. She figures the faster she can make an orgasm happen the less time she will be doing this. The bi-sexual nature so underwritten in most women is still dormant in Alice due to her limited exposure to sex activities. By the time she goes back to work on Monday, the bi-side of Alice's sex drive will be more comprehensive in tolerance to wider pleasures.

Beverley gasps as she feels Alice's sucking action on her clitoris. It is not as strong as the clitoris vacuum sucker she uses back at her own residence but Alice, unlike a mechanical device, is the real thing. Lani has provided one for tonight on her request and she hopes she can use it on Alice.

"Just stay on my clit darling," Beverley implores as Alice moves her tongue all over her pussy. The older woman doesn't want to lose the slightest bit of sexual intensity and just watching the schoolgirl figure buried between her stocking and high heel shoes is giving her hot sensations. It's been ages since she has had someone so young between her thighs doing what she asked for. She pulls Alice's head in tighter, almost smothering her face in her wet pussy while Bruce is shooting the video from different angles as well as getting images of the way his partner's face as she throws her head back, licks her lips and sits there open mouthed watching down at Alice's head buried into her private part. Women have a way of wearing their sexual emotions on their face.

Alice has been licking and sucking her for more than 15 minutes and Beverley is putting as much erotic thought into her own mind about what is happening as Alice is actually doing it – the combination of imagination and actual sex play work as one driving force towards her fast rising climax and just as Alice can hardly breathe with her head buried so close between the thighs and her lips wrapped around the older woman's clitoris. In her thoughts of depravity rising to an orgasm, the older woman sees Alice only as a young teen that is getting down and dirty between her stockings and it sure beats watching television at night. Alice excels,a veritable beaver on the beaver considering it's her first time. And her terrific work rate with her tongue is making Beverley gasp. Suddenly the so-called momma gives out a series of long loud panting sounds and shudders through a strong clitoral orgasm, shouting out, "Oh you little good fuck, you are so good Alice, so good. It is beautiful." She relaxes her vice-like grip on Alice's head, making the well and truly dented school hat fall off.

"I got it all, Bev," Bruce announces as he gets some close-up shots of Alice's wet face from where it was buried into the older woman's pussy. He also runs the viewfinder around her body to record the erotic appeal of her scanty school uniform. "Oh I am so puffed after that," Beverley says as she beckons Alice to sit down beside her, wiping her face dry. "You are on your best behaviour tonight, I can see that Alice and you are learning very well That's one I owe you sometime tonight." Alice doesn't mind as much when she is getting the sexual gratification because the one great weakness she has is that once her clitoris is touched she simply can't help herself. She knows from her real school days that some girls can cope being touched there, enjoy it but not give in whereas some girls, once fondled on the clit, crumble into submission. She is one of them.

Alice asks permission to get out of her school clothes and put something different on from her new selection of casual wear designed for tonight and which she can take home to keep later. "Yes, of course sweetie, you go find something nice there and come out and show us when you are ready. I have to talk to daddy for a minute anyway."

Alice disappears and Beverley whispers to Bruce not to forget they must have her prepared for Knuckles arriving at 9pm, even though it's only 6 o'clock. "Bruce when I was going through the stuff Lani and Bernard left in the room I realised they have smuggled in one of those portable fucking machines and another ride on vibrator machine so we can take advantage of them tonight. They are amazing these people but I suppose since we are paying them a lot they should look after us. "Did you notice they have some of that BDSM stuff - the big vibrating wands, the clit and nipple suckers, the restraining tapes, ball gags, and two insertable electrodes? Gosh we could be here all night."

"Beverley, we will be here all night. We paid a fortune for this chance but what I have to tell you is that Lani says if we can entice Alice to experiment with this mild BDSM stuff and we can get our rocks off watching her then she will give us a 50% rebate because she needs to know Alice's tolerance level because we are the first to be with her. She insists though we must not frighten or hurt her and of course we won't.

"She confided that Bernard and her want Alice to stop over one night with them and do some kinky BDSM stuff, so tonight we might be able to break here into a bit of it."

Alice emerges in something that sends their older pulses racing all over again. She is wearing a pair of tiny size four high heel shoes that have six-inch sturdy supports with open weave black lace upper band wrapping each of her ankles and a small slot at the tip for her big toes. Matching the black lace on the shoes is an open weave black lace loin cloth in the shape of a heart and the size of a cigarette packet that is held loosely below her bare pubic mound and sitting level with her clitoris by transparent thin plastic straps descending down from her waist. Underneath is nothing but pure Alice. Her shapely legs look sensational in a fine mesh nylon stockings in soft black and matching upper bands around the thighs that complement the style and colour of the other pieces of lace that adorn her nubile body. Her left ankle wears a gold slave chain and around her neck is a long string of pearls that descend halfway to her navel between her fully exposed nipples. She has added long droplet earrings. Alice has become fashionable creative! She has put gloss on to her nipples so they appear wet and shiny and her full lips now have a deep red gloss lipstick covering making her mouth ever more sensual. She is the image of erotica and Bruce nearly trips over his erection to rush up to her.

"Alice you look just great, just great. Gee baby you never fail to surprise your daddy."

Beverley especially is in awe. "Gosh darling you look like you came out of a picture."

"Or one of those high class men's glossy magazines," Bruce chimes.

"Daddy I just want to please you and momma because when I go back to boarding school I will miss these fun times," Alice bleats with accidental innocence.

He looks wistfully at her sensuality as if he could capture the mood, the moment forever and take it away with him and lock it up. "Hate those college places where we don't get to see you for weeks on end. Pity they don't let the girls there wear this kind of stuff or I'd be asking for a job window cleaning there."

Beverley returns from the huge kitchen carrying two pieces of fruit. "Hey darling remember last time you got together on your Spring break with daddy but I wasn't there at that time, you showed him how you could eat a banana with your pussy lips? I'd love you to show momma now." Alice has hardly ever eaten any bananas let alone a nine-inch monster by putting it somewhere else to be gobbled up, and she fidgets, not sure what to do. She doesn't want to put a banana that big in her pussy if she can talk them out of it.

"Oh momma, you wouldn't want to see that. It was nothing special. Besides this one looks much bigger. I've never seen a banana that size before anywhere."

Beverley, the bi-side of her taking over, is insistent. "Well darling all bananas are the same, they go into pussies of all sizes and I happen to know that if we put a little bit of baby oil on the end of this one it will slide right into you no trouble."

"Are you sure momma? I really don't think so. My pussy is so small and that banana, it's so big."

Bruce cuts in. "Hey listen kid, you like to please us we know because we love you and watching you eat this banana, big as it is, is going to make us so happy. Now wouldn't you like to show daddy how you did it last time I saw you on your Spring Break?"

"Yes daddy I know, but it was a smaller banana then."

"Tell you what Alice, if it won't go in I promise to eat it right here in front of you, but not the skin. Okay?"

"Well..."

Beverley doesn't wait for Alice to make up her mind. She takes the initiative since she holds the baby oil soaked banana in her hand and gently leans Alice back on the sofa straddled either side by the randy couple. The young one's heart shaped loincloth tilts back and completely exposes her naked vulva so Beverley has direct access to put the tip of the fruit into her vagina.

Alice is more lubricated inside than she realises, mainly from putting on her exotic attire and feeling sexy while it excites her passion for yummy lingerie, knowing that when her real adopted father comes back from Europe she can enjoy parading her new hot underwear for him – he is, after all, the only love of her life. If he were home now though, he would put an immediate stop to Alice's money raising adventure. Beverley smiles with a lustful look as the fat banana slides slowly but surely deep inside Alice's small twat, watching how its fat shape squeezes Alice's outer labia wide apart.

"Oh my, oh my," mutters Alice, it is going in me. I can feel it right up inside me. It's huge daddy." Like good parents, Bruce and Beverley smile sweetly and tell her what a good girl she is.

"See darling, you can fit this banana so easy, you must have more confidence in yourself. Daddy can't wait to make his love to you but he does so much want to see you playing some games first like old times." Alice watches the big banana sliding in and out with rapidly increased speed as Beverley eagerly plays with the girl's clit. It takes 10 minutes to force the orgasm out of her but like them all, she rocks, her back arched with her head on the sofa and her torso lifting up tiff and shaking. Her toes curl up and much to Beverley's pleasure she lets out a long wailing noise before collapsing flat on the sofa, the banana well and truly digested by her hungry pussy.

Bruce isn't satisfied though; he wants to put the cucumber in her while she's wet, stretched and helpless. The long green vegetable is much the same length and similar girth to the banana and while Alice lies on her back, temporarily weakened by the orgasm, he slides the eight- inch phallic symbol deep into her and commences to push it in and out, occasionally using a stirring motion as he watches her pussy lips elasticised around the green shape, wet but apparently still willing.

Alice responds to the new insertion, the first time she has ever received two devices in a row especially after climaxing on the first.But the full shape of the cucumber and her youthful age makes it easy to regain her senses and appreciate the friendly assault on her vagina. Within five minutes she is leaning up on her elbows watching as the sliding slippery green machine enters, leaves, enters, leaves and enters her vagina in a constant motion, her pussy lips stretched way out again to accommodate the thick phallus.

Bruce is enjoying this. He has Alice where he wants her, under his thumb so to speak,naked bar her scanty adornments and rising to a second orgasm within 20 minutes. He can't get his eyes off how cute she is, how lucky he is, and how he and Beverley must make the best of tonight's opportunity. Never before has he had the chance to slide a green cucumber into a young woman's pussy and Alice is a picture of erotic personification to provide this perfect perversion.

Beverley helps out by pressing her fingers against Alice's erect clit as the cucumber slides by. The two actions working in unison and Alice feeling so sexily dressed – or more like undressed – bring her on heat again. She can enjoy the action of a stiff rod inside her for as long as she likes but once her clitoris is worked over at the same time it's good night nurse. Sure enough, within minutes of Beverley playing with her clit Alice's body goes stiff as a board and she lets go a weird whimpering noise and is panting in exhilaration of another sudden trip to paradise. Bruce takes the cucumber out; satisfied he has seen enough of how it can pound her pussy. Beverley is convinced that Alice is more highly sexed than they first ever thought and is capable of having multiple orgasms if her senses are manipulated skilfully.

"How do you feel now Alice," Bruce asks. "I'm sure you could take plenty of this."

"Please daddy you can give me more fun but not for a little while please."

"You like us making you cum don't you pet?"

"Yes daddy, I know you like these games especially and momma likes to watch but can I have a little break, just a few minutes maybe before we go to another game?"

"Sure kid, whatever. I'll go look at some of the big toys we have sent across for tonight while you take a break." She looks so vulnerable with her sweet innocent face but Bruce is now convinced that small pussy of hers is a real tiger for punishment. Beverley wants her man to fuck Alice real soon. She thinks the best time is when they can indulge in some harmless light BDSM fun. She takes Alice into another room to talk for a while, allowing Bruce to get things set up for experiences Alice could never imagine with her sheltered upbringing and lack of sexual experience in the big world.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers