Alice Manipulated Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

Bruce and Beverley can't believe their ears. This is tantalising them, the way she tunes in for the erotic touch, making their imagination believe in itself.

They finish their snacks and spend half an hour on small talk, asking Alice what does she think of the business couple Bernard and Lani who runs the Companions Corner agency.

"Well daddy, I think they do a good job. I do think though they are a very sexy couple, and even though Lani is much younger than him they seem to be a good match."

Beverley suggests to Alice that she is such a close likeness to Bruce's daughter who is now just a year older than Alice at 22.

"Really mommy? I look like her a bit?"

"Well dear I am not her real mother as Bruce and I became partners after she left him and took her daughter with her. I have seen pictures of her though and that's what we gave to Bernard and Lani so they could make you look like her as much as possible.I must say they did a good job Bruce -- or should I say your daddy here was so happy with the outcome. You see we paid a lot of money to enjoy your company and daddy is so over the moon that you act just like she did with him; they were so close."

"Yeah, " quips Bruce, "and that bitch of a woman come between us. Cassie was very close to me and didn't want to leave but her mother is a dominating kind of person and Cassie didn't want any trouble as she loves me too much, so she reluctantly agree to go with her when we split up."

"So Cassie is her name daddy?"

"Yes pet, that's her real name."

"And did you make love to her like, you know?"

"Yes sweetie, once she turned 18 we turned it on. She couldn't wait and for more than two years we made up for lost time."

"Did she have big boobs daddy as mine are pretty tiny?"

"Well sweetie, you might be surprised to know that the reason we fell over backwards to adopt you for the night was your remarkable likeness in some ways, the face and boobs especially. Cassie was a little bit taller, not much though but she was like you in a way. You know, she didn't look her age, she was blonde like you and wore pigtails and like you her pussy was hairless and she had very small boobs."

"Gee daddy, she sounds nice. No wonder you loved her so much. Am I doing a good job pleasing you to make up for her in some way?"

"Yeah Alice you are a hot little number excuse the expression. We used to play games because she really enjoyed it but we always had to wait until my wife went to night classes doing a commerce course. Twice a week she was away for two or three hours and I found out later she was meeting with another man from the same night classes.

"I got suspicious when one night she rang up to say she wouldn't be home until midnight because of some drama at the school where they held these classes. I didn't mind one bit because it gave Cassie and I a total of five hours to play a game like we just did with you a little while ago only I didn't put a gag on her."

"You tied her up like me? The same way?"

"Yep, pretty much the same and she loved every minute of it.Of course there was no pain involved just sheer pleasure and like you, she made a lot of noise when she climaxed. Just as well her mother was across the other side of town."

Beverley puts her arm around Alice as they continue to talk. She is wet from her own imagination running riot. "Tell Alice about the time your wife visited her sick sister and was away for the week."

"Oh man, no wonder I miss Cassie. The second day her mother was out of town she brought home one of her old classmates who works for the same people as Cassie, only in a differemnt department. She was 19 at the time and Cass planned for her to stay the night while her mom was away.

"Apparently they confide a lot in each other and Cassie tells her about how well we get on and some of the things we do and this girl begs her to let her come over to see what I am like. You know, typical teenage curiosity.

"This chick is the opposite of Cassie in that she has incredible boobs -- easily 36-inch size and straightout firm. She brought her own stay-over gear and I didn't know it at the time that they discussed playing up. Cassie says her old classmate has a rich bachelor uncle very fond of her and he seduced her one weekend.

"Once she got a taste of something like that she wants of course so dear sweet Cassie tells her about me and next thing she turns up at my door looking all innocent as though the visit has nothing to do with my jolly roger. Ha!"

Alice relates to all this and is so interested she blithely ignores how Beverley is craftily peeling the bathrobe from around her. "What happened daddy? Did you play games with her and what did Cassie say?"

"Well this chick straight after we had our evening meal goes and gets changed as quick and easy like those women do in sex movies and suddenly she comes out in this fantastic see-through baby doll thing that sits level with the top of her legs, asking Cassie are we ready for games.I couldn't believe it.It was just 7 at night."

"And did you play with her? I mean you and Cassie?"

"Alice I got the shock of my life when this chick and Cassie started kissing. I didn't know until then she has bi-tendencies and that turns me on so I ask them to keep going so I can watch. It was terrific, my own daughter sexing up with another young woman.

"The other girl told me I'd be surprised how many other daughters are out there doing things like that unbeknown to their parents."

"But, " Alice protests, "she came to see if Cassie was exaggerating about you and the size of your cock so did she go home satisfied?"

"Alice, I couldn't let Cassie down so I did my bit and Cassie's old classmate went off to work the next morning like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but something else sure did the night before and more than once."

"And do you ever see Cassie these days daddy?"

"No dammit and it's a shame because I'm sure she is unhappy because she was never as close to her mother like she was with me. There was real love, not just affection. I sent her a present for her 20th nirthday but I never heard anything back. I suspect her mother got it first and didn't let her know. She must have discovered we were getting it off when she wasn't home, how I don't know but a private detective wouldn't surprise me she was that much of a bitch. She used Cassie as an excuse to leave me and meet up with this other bloke somewhere else."

Alice feels sorry for Bruce and suggests that it's possible Cassie can come back to him unexpectedly. "Yeah, I thought about that but so far nothing. Maybe I"ll get a surprise one day. I'm sure she will get on fine with Beverley and anyway she a young teen any more."

Alice is somewhat besotted with Bruce's genuine affection for his real daughter."And daddy, you say the way I was made up at the beauty parlour was to look as close as possible to her?"

"Yeah, that was the idea. Got to say they did a damn good job with the hairstyle, those freckles and the way they dressed you up. Cassie dressed like that only your outfit is a bit more daring I've got to say. But the way your pussy stood out in those skin tight mini shorts sure looked like her so I got the next best thing to Cassie."

"Daddy while I am with you and mom tonight why not call me Cassie. I don't mind. Then when you are doing things you can talk to me as if it's really her and that way you can imagine she's getting your love like before."

Bruce and Beverley look at each other. "Alice that's a great idea, " Bruce says excitedly. It will make me all the more horny, too." Beverley thinks Alice is not just a sexy little thing she is also doing her best to please them. Alice is also aroused just thinking of Bruce having such a good time with his real daughter. It makes her think of how she felt growing up with Uncle Bernie but, unlike Bruce, he was too strict for that until she reached 21.

Beverley continues to caress Alice around the shoulders and gives her a hug. "Sweetie, I'm going to call you Cassie too, from now on so it will add to your likeness for daddy, and let's go into the bedroom as I have a couple of surprises for you we'd like to try out."

She wants to put the insertable electro bullets into Alice's vagina and anus and use the magic wand vibrator on her, one similar to a type Bruce hid away at his old home and used on his daughter when he had opportunity. It gave her a wave of orgasms every time but was shamelessly best and somewhat overpowering when applied to a woman tied up and helpless.

As Bruce scoops her up in his arms Beverley gets the three sex toy devices which run off long lead wires to a limited electric power supply unit. Bruce wants to make up for what he missed out on when Knuckles was here earlier. "Does my Cassie baby want to be tied up again and blindfolded while daddy plays with her?" he asks as he swaggers towards the bedroom.

"Oh yes daddy, I want you to tease me again and make me cum, " she replies with an ernest, yet somewhat innocent sounding voice. Alice wants to imagine as he lays her naked on the bed that this is how it was with him and Cassie so she can double trip through the adventure. Beverley arrives in the room with the gear they left for Knuckles to use. They proceed to fasten her arms to her legs after moving her thighs outwards and back towards her armpits so that her pussy sits up expeditiously.He puts the blindfold on again. Alice becomes more excited by the minute.

"Daddy liked me so much like this before he is coming back for more?"

"Er, yes Cassie. Daddy liked doing that so much two hours ago that he wants to put you back on cloud nine again. You did enjoy it didn't you?"

"Oooh yes daddy it was sooo sexy. You felt so big inside me for a minute I thought you had a bigger cock than I thought you had. But it filled me so much I loved that feeling. Do me again like that daddy."

Bruce is cranky that grubby conman Knuckles, not him, had pleased her so much but he dare not let on. "Daddy is going to give you some fun first before he puts his big cock inside you Cassie. Your mommy really wants to make you feel good about her too so she's putting a little toy inside your pussy that will tingle you and it will make you quite excited so just know that daddy is watching you every minute. We have a really super vibrator we will use as well. You will go ape over this stuff Cassie so lie back and enjoy daddy's fun."

Beverley connects the trailing wires to the power unit and watches the electro device energy needles bounce into gear on the unit's panel. Alice feels the sensation for the first time as though it is deep inside her somewhere.

She wriggles her body as the strong vibrations from inside her sweep through her sensory nervous system as Beverley slides the second electro bullet into her anus with power on. She then gets the huge vibrator wand connected to power and selects slow speed at first, moving it around Alice's high mounted pussy.

The dual combination of the powerful tingling sensations created from inside her vagina and anus are doing their job making Alice gasp out loud in a continuous oooh ahh cry.When Beverley flicks the vibrator's speed up to fast it becomes almost intolerable for Alice to handle the relentless overpowering impact on her senses. Her arms and legs bound together shake harder and harder and she twitches almost violently about with longer and longer uncontrollable cries sounding like yeeeeee! Yeeeeeee! Yeeeeee! Yeeeeeee! Yaaaaaar!

Beverley can tell Alice started experiencing orgasms within just a short time; such is the intensity of the internal vibrations coupled with the action of the most powerful vibrator on the market. Her orgasms kept coming like waves rolling into the shore and crashing to the sandy beach, her naked body thrusting upwards and shifting about on the bed, locked by her bonds unable to escape the pleasure. Alice cries out "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! in an ever-increasing loud voice and Beverley leans the wand's fast vibrating head one last time against the young woman's clit and presses it down firmly. Holding it there for several seconds with imprisoned Alice literally jumping out of her skin.

Bi-sexual Beverley reluctantly pulls the vibrator away and switches the power unit off so the electro sensation insertable bullets stop emitting their constant tingling shock waves through Alice's sexual region.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she pants over and over finally getting her breath back, her pretty face momentarily distorted from the wretching surge of passion sweeping through her sexual regions, almost numbing her brain with its intensity.

"Was that good Cassie? Daddy has a big erection just watching you. Did you like it?"

Alice props herself up on her elbows and looks stunned for a moment. "Oh mom I don't know how to explain it. It was so overpowering. I thought my first climax would be it, but the feeling kept coming and coming and I just felt so powerless to stop it. I don't think I have ever been that excited ever."

Beverley asks her if it was better fun than a man's cock inside her. "Ooh nooo, " she replies. says. "What you did then was so good it was hard to describe and I had no self control over what was happening to me but when daddy puts his cock in me and I feel it sliding in and going further and further inside it is a special feeling that's better than anything.I just love to feel a real cock in me. All girls do mom, don't they?"

"Well Cassie I can't speak for all girls but I sure know that I like it and even though I get turned on by a woman's kiss and touch I need daddy's penis pounding into me to feel really satisfied. Besides, that's how it should be"

"All I know is that my Uncle Bernie made me wait longer than I wanted to wait to feel his cock.

"Well Alice, all good things come to those who wait and your uncle must be a fine man to be able to restrain himself so long with a sweet beautiful young daughter like you to look after as your adopted father, " Beverley says touching the tip of Alice's nose with her index finger.

Bruce leans over and gives his Cassie a kiss on the points of her small breasts. "Cassie is ready now to have a new lesson from mom, huh?" he says gesturing to her to stand up for a minute.

Bruce hands Beverley their strap-on dildo and Alice's eyes are a popping. "Gee daddy, that thing is pretty big. And it looks so real."

"Cassie, this is for you. Mommy wants to show you how a woman makes love to another woman after they do a lot of kissing. Lesbians love this thing because they may prefer a woman's kiss, a woman's touch and a woman's love but they all love the cock in them -- provided a woman does it!"

"Daddy I am not a lesbian though, I'm straight remember?"

"Ah yes I know that but there is a fair bit of bisexuality in every woman even when they are straight so you know, a lot of girls out there like to experiment a bit even if it's once in a blue moon, but often it's more than once.

"Lots of young women do lesbian stuff for porn movies and lots of kissing with other girls who are straight as them and most of that is just acting. But the fact they do it shows they can release a part of them that secretly bi."

"So letting my fantasy mom fuck me with a dildo is not making me lesbian is it daddy?"

"Heavens no. But after tonight you might like to hold on to that bi bit in you; that depends on how you come up in the morning after my lady makes real love to you. Hey, your mom is ready for you honey and yes, she is bi and yeah, she can make love to a man or a woman with the same intensity. I don't mind. It's a bit of a buzz if I can watch her and I'll enjoy watching her fuck you doggy style."

Bruce lies back on the bed and gets his Cassie to straddle his face so he can slick up her pussy with his tongue to wet her for Beverley who can't wait to sink into her the entire nine-inch replica cock made of a flesh-like gel, so much like a real penis.

It doesn't take him long to get his little Cassie turned on once his tongue starts licking her clit religiously. "Okay Cass, now show mom your ass, " Bruce chortles as he gives her the sign that it's head down and tails up time for his little student to take a new lesson from the teacher.

In her pigtails and fringe Alice looks ever so sweet, innocent, delectable but with a small pussy that is a real tiger for penetration punishment. Beverley guides the strap-on phallus into her with lustful zest. As soon as she feels it sliding into her tight hole Alice lets out a little squeal of delight knowing that she wants Bruce to imagine this is his daughter Cassie and not her. She wants them both to enjoy the moment and for her, it's a first of its kind by a strap-on.

Beverley is so experienced in angles and timing as she pushes the realistic man meat full length into the girl. Alice feels it's fullness with an immediate grateful grunting noise and Beverley's screwing movements make her quickly ignore that it is not as warm or hot as what she felt not that long ago when blindfolded and gagged. Alice is really enjoying it but between panting and moans that are not faked, she must make out she's Cassie and make Bruce want to cum just watching.

Beverley has his Cassie almost standing on her head, bearing down on her like a pile driver and shouting at her as though she's punishing the girl. "Take this you little slut for fucking with your father behind my back. Who do you think you are? You're my daughter too, and my Cassie doesn't fuck with her daddy behind my back unless I say so. You were supposed to be at work, not staying home and messing with your father when I'm not there so get this into you.

"You like it, eh? You like to feel a hard cock up inside? You are acting like a slut and should be ashamed of yourself! Cassie I'm going to fuck that little pussy of yours till you cum like you did for your father but I wasn't there was I? Eh? You little sneak. Now take this!"

Alice has her cue from Beverley and joins in quickly but finds it hard to get a word in between her moans and groans as the older woman varies her strokes and pushes Alice to a more horizontal position. "Ahh, oh, mommy I arrrh, oh! oh! oh! I sorry fuck me to...ooohhh, be good....oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck me mommy, Cassie sorry she...oooooh. Me hurt you but...oooooh, Cassie sorry.....teach me be good...Uh! Uh Uh! Uh! Oh dadeeee, mommy fucks me so hard, so hard. Yeeeeeee! Yeeeeee! Yeeeee!"

Beverley triumphs by giving Cassie a killer orgasm but Bruce is in overdrive watching and wanking and the sounds of his little Cassie wailing is just too much and he goes overboard, loses it all over his thighs, the very load he was saving for sexy dreamboat.

Beverley is first to speak. "Sorry Alice if I gave you a hard time there punishing Cassie for being a naughty little fuck behind my back. You had a big one, eh, "

"Oh mom, I was trembling all over imagining it was real. I was really Cassie getting into trouble for giving sex with daddy and you caught me and punished me with the dildo. It was so real I cum so hard I'm still a bit shaky."

"Cassie you amaze me, " chirps Bruce after cleaning up his own mess. "The way you were trying to talk back to your mom Beverley while she was screwing you so hard was just out of this world. And you even started to sound like the real Cassie. Amazing stuff, wait till I tell Bernard and Lani how sensational you are at these games."

"Oh daddy thanks so much. I do try to make you are mom happy while I'm here on my long weekend break and I know mom Beverley was making out real good on me it kinda made me feel even more sexy as though it was real punishment. I wonder how many girls get fucked by their momma for making out with their daddy?" she laughs cheekily.

They all laugh together and Bruce looks at the clock. It's just after 1.30 in the morning. "Gee time flies when you are having a good time, " he complains. "Look at the damn time. He knows Beverley wants a long love-in session with Alice on her own and he wants another touchdown from Cassie before they go to sleep -- the two girls, Alice and Cassie -- in between them on the bed sheets.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers