Alice Manipulated Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Nature takes its own course at time but in his seven separate spasms he lands all the rest on target, covering her tongue in a carpet of white cum and splashes around and above her mouth. It hangs momentarily in two thick sticky strands as well from her top teeth and top lip to drop into her mouth behind her bottom teeth.

He watches her adam's apple as she swallows the load inside her mouth in three gulps and after sweeping her tongue around the corners of her mouth to scoop up the entire residue behind her teeth and around her gums before wiping her face with her fingers and licking them clean with a lingering sexy smile at him. All she says is a long drawn out 'mmmmmm'.

"Was it that good?" he asks.

"Mmmm, Oh yes. I just love it. Your sexy big cock saves that just for me. Mom would be so jealous."

"Could you feel me inside you?""

"Oh yes, it felt like...oh what can I say? It felt like...like it was filling me up. I felt it right up to my stomach again. It was so good just like the last time but you did me standing up then and this was so different."

He looks at his watch. The fantasy must end while the going's good. She's been at his house just on two hours altogether so he must get her back in case they get interrupted and she wakes up while she's undressed. It's a miracle her mother hasn't phoned him already.

"Kitten, it's getting cooler now, let's both get dressed again. He leads her back to his study after checking her vagina for any give-away signs. He gets a warm face towel and wipes her face squeaky clean again and around her pussy but in his rush completely forgets the big dollop of cum matted in her hair and no longer as visible as the white mass breaks down into a colourless but sticky liquid.

He hands her back her clothes and straightens himself up as he watches her resume the appearance she had when she first entered the room. He wakes her up still sitting the big executive leather chair. She looks more radiant than ever. He doesn't wonder why.

"Oh! I what happened?

"Could you hypnotise me? I didn't notice anything."

"Oh yes Sheena, you went under right away. Look at the time. It's just over an hour since you went to sleep."

"Oh, already? My goodness. How did I go? Did you tell me to be a good daughter like mom wants?"

"I think you're just fine the way you are Sheena. But we might have to do one more visit in case. You gave me lots of information and we had a long session together so the conclusion of which I must say makes me suggest that I need to convince your mother that her fears about you being too close to your father are completely unfounded.

"For example, I tried to put myself in his shoes while we interacted in some conversation and you seemed quite normal to me, not over the top as you thought I'd say."

"So it's okay then, but won't you need to see me again though? I don't mind because I'm only next door and besides, mom's paying for it and she doesn't want daddy to know she sent me here or they'll row over it."

He gets the impression she likes to flaunt her sexiness as she's safe with a next door doctor to get her kicks.

"Ah, well, I'll see if you can fit me in, oh sorry, I mean if I can fit you in say in another week's time to see how everything pans out at home." Since you only live next door, here's my card and you can call me direct if I can help anywhere, anytime. You'll find that hypnotherapy can really make you relax better and you'll feel a deeper sense of loyalty to your parents, especially your father if he's half as close to you as I think."

"Oh but he is doctor, but only in a platonic way of course. I mean, I know I told you how he's got a fantastic body, but only because I've seen him in shorts and swimmers. I know I'm a bit of a flirt with him but naturally only in fun, I wouldn't go too far if you know what I mean."

"Yes, of course. I'm sure he'd feel quite good with you around just the way you are."

He sees her to the door and just as she's stepping past him he's horrified to spot where his cum's matted in a big patch of her otherwise nicely groomed hair. But it's too late, she's on her way home leaving him with her beautiful senior high girl's smile.

And more for him to think about and more likely, something to worry about.

Don't miss Chapter 10 when Sheena discovers sticky cum in her hair and rings the doctor back, but a spice filled read leading off with little Alice, 21, tucking into fucking in a three-way romp with bisexual Lani,30, and her much older lover Bernard. If you like it raunchy and with lots of spicy fantasy touches, just come in, shut the door and join them. Just give BeamMeUp two weeks to get everyone organised.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers