Alice Manipulated Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Well, what we'll to re-enact is I'll come into the room as him and you talk to me like you did at that time, so I'll be doing my best to make it seem natural but you can correct me if I say things that were not really part of what happened. Your background information is a big help."

She smiles, waiting for daddy.

"Hi kitten," he starts. "How's it coming along? Done your homework?

"Yes daddy. Are you sure mom's not coming home tonight?" the squeaky clean voice of the virgin replies.

"Sure as can be, I'm just back from taking her to your Aunt Berth's and she won't be back until 6 tomorrow and aren't you lucky having a school holiday tomorrow."

"Daddy while mom's not here tonight can I sleep with you just for tonight and so we can cuddle longer?"

"Of course, that's what we talked about and tonight's your big moment."

"Did you get me the new little negligee you promised?"

"Oh that? Oh yes, have a look at it, what do you think?"

"Oh daddy that's super. It's so sexy. Gee it's so tiny and thin but I like it in black; it just comes to the tops of my legs. Oh, there are the little panties; they are almost see-through, so fine. Daddy you are so clever you remembered my size."

"Well size 6 is pretty common where they make these, the women there are smaller than here and this is their junior version. I got it from that sex shop I got the big vibrator you like so much. I can't wait for us to snuggle into each other with you wearing that for me. Yep, at long last we'll be going to bed together for the whole night this time."

"Oh goody! Now my boobies are getting bigger and I've started getting my periods I need you my daddy to stay close to me. I want to be like a woman and since the first time you kissed me goodnight on my pussy last year I've been touching myself and wanting tonight to happen."

"We can do that part right now kiddo," he jokes. "Sheena I've been waiting for the time we can have more fun and it's now. That's why I've been using mom's vibrator in your pussy to get you used to something better than three fingers. Feel my cock now, it's really hard."

"Are we going to do it now like I wanted to last time?"

"Yes pet, but we'll play around first we've got all night."

"You will put it in me this time? Promise?"

"Yes of course, now it's good to see you are already undressed, just look at those nipples. Wow!"

"They're growing quick aren't they daddy? Is that because you put your mouth on them and suck them up into your mouth for so long?"

"Probably. I don't know. It all helps I guess, but it's just you growing fast now you're becoming a young woman inside."

"Can I suck yours first? I love it in my mouth," the juvenile voice continues as the school cheer leader gives him something to really cheer about. Her lips are so sexy around it as Sheena goes down on the dirty so-called doctor.

"You really want it don't you?" he leers at her blonde head bobbing up and down. She stops and looks up at his gloating fantasising face.

"Oh yes daddy please. I've been a good girl and I always suck your cock and swallow your cream like you told me when I make you come. You've put mom's vibrator inside me for ages now so can you go inside me instead?"

"Yes. Very soon, just keep sucking." She does for several minutes and stops again.

"Daddy it's so big are you sure I can get it inside me? It seems so fat."

"Don't worry Sheena, nature gave all girls pussies that are so clever they can fit cocks even bigger than mine. That's why I take a lot of time oiling you up inside. Your pussy automatically gets wider inside and your vagina expands longer. It's nature and it's natural. There's more space in there than you realise."

Sheena's gobbling him gloriously as he groans softly at first; it's better than winning the lottery. He doesn't have to go out of the bedroom to collect, but she's well on the way to collect for him. She looks up at him cheekily. "Is daddy enjoying the way kitten licks him? Is my mouth sexy?"

"Did you actually say that? he begs of her. "Yes doctor now go back to being daddy before you spoil it."

Sheena's working away like a real professional, but she's really a real amateur with a professional approach to making a man cum in fellatio. No need for him to help here. Her lips do the talking but little wonder, he thinks, she's been well trained from way back in the pack. He can tell she's no stranger to it.

Sheena, the little devil she is, is so hot with her lips and her age she's got him literally by the balls, cupping them in one hand and holding his rod with the other rubbing it up and down while her mouth twists around his knob. She's got him groaning but not complaining as she literally tongue lashes him in torment, taking him higher and higher and going away from it so he doesn't blow too soon. For an 18 year-old it's good stuff but he knows he won't last long at this rate; she's too beautiful, and her re-enactment of a night in her life is bringing him to the boil.

"Daddy likes me sucking him?" she pouts but he's just groaning in pleasure and doesn't answer so she whacks him in the shins with a light slap to remind him not to go to sleep on the job. So she says it again, "Daddy likes me sucking him?" She hears another groan and a definite yes.

"Kitten you mouth's sending me crazy, I'm going to cum any minute if you keep it up," he says with bated breath. I'll come in your face you sexy little thing."

She lifts her head to correct him. "No daddy, not there yet, first in my mouth so I can eat it and next time you put it on my face like you said." Dr Dalliance doesn't mind, if she wants to take his cum in her mouth that's all the more erotic for him. She can tell he's almost there by his breathing and the way his whole body stiffens so she adjusts herself to make sure the tip of his penis rests on her lower lip, her mouth open waiting for the moment."

"You did it this way?" he groans moments before he ejaculates. She just manages to quickly grunt "yes" when the white creamy charge streams across her tongue, his tight balls still encased in her soft warm left hand while the other steadies the pulsating shaft as it jettisons eight separate deposits around the edges of her tongue and across her bottom teeth while he groans over and over until the orgasm moment passes.

"Oh god, oh god, thank you, thank you," he mutters in a puffed highly excited voice. "That was just fantastic, incredible. Are you sure this is how it was then, you did it like that?"

Sheena answers sexily. "Daddy you know that's how I made you come, so let me clean it up again." She wraps her luscious lips around the end of his dick and sucks his remaining juice out. He can see her Adam's apple moving in her throat as she swallows his cum. It's a glorious moment and to think it's just the start. She continues to swirl her mouth around his knob until she's got every skerrick of his sperm licked off, finishing off by running her tongue up the length of his shaft on three sides to make sure. There comes a time for a man when it's so placid to be flaccid and that time's best when a beautiful young person like Sheena is kneeling down worshiping his cock taking it's hardness in her mouth, making him ejaculate so she gets it all, and then sucking it until the orgasm is finally over in the wonderful afterglow.

Sheena moves quickly to keep things going. "You liked it daddy? I can tell? It was so big in my mouth but I did it good again didn't I? Now it's my turn. Suck my buds first; I want you to make them stand up like they do when you pull them up in your mouth."

He doesn't have to be asked twice, gorging on her magnificent 36-inch breasts having the time of his life on this nubile Nelly whom he wishes was his daughter. She's enjoying it too. What woman doesn't like having her nipples nibbled nicely and sucked up high from her breasts? Even a lesbian would love the dirty doctor doing it.

"Ooh daddy, it's so nice, keep doing it," she cries like a child who doesn't want to give up something she's just been given. "Oh, mmmmmmmm, you're so good, so good," she mumbles loud enough for him to hear he's on the money. "I want it daddy, I want it, I want it," she harps in her squeaky virgin clean tone, her hand on her clit working her up for it.

"You want me to fuck you, tell me what you want kitten," he ventures, knowing the answer he'll get.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

"Where?"

"In my cunt."

"That's better, come on, into my bed then."

"Wait daddy, I've got to put my naughty negligee on first so you can see how sexy I look in black lace and can we kiss, too? I can kiss like older girls now you showed me how to use my tongue." He is listening to every miniscule moment of her emotions and his erection is back. It's such a hard life for a caring cock.

"Sheena, are you levelling with me?" he asks bluntly. "You aren't just making this up to turn me on so I'll only last five minutes when we do it?"

She admonishes him for interrupting her concentration. "Good heavens, another interruption," she snaps like a testy teenager just 18. "You wanted me to go through my experience stage by stage so let me do it without any more questions about whether this is what actually happened. My god, one more and I may as well give up," she lectures. "Look, what I say and what I do are from my recollection and I happen to have a good memory about that. It was my first don't forget, so I don't need to invent things. Now let's get on with it please."

"I'm sorry," he says limply even though his cock is like a block of concrete. "It's just that I can't believe someone so young can be so good."

"Well I'm sure there must be lots out there that age finding out, why don't you go ask them too?" she says with a big hint of sarcasm creeping back into her voice. One thing a woman doesn't like is a man talking when she's getting hot and wants to be consumed by positive passion, not a perhaps. "If it sounds kinky, just trust me to give you the facts, not the fiction if you want your fantasy to be more like you were there."

He shuts up real fast. He's on the edge of his greatest fantasy moment and if his tongue gets in the way for the wrong reason it could end abruptly. Now she doesn't mind his tongue in the right place at the right time. She long ago discovered that the tongue is as much a key sex organ and often an overworked one as a perfect pussy or a stallion stiff.

Sheena makes out she's donned the sexy black negligee and flaunts herself make believing for him as he lies back on the master bed stroking his upright bolt. "Is this nice daddy? Do I look like a sexy model? I feel sexy."

"That's super kid, then do a short dance for me right now, the one where you spread your legs nice and wide and it opens your pussy lips for me to see and then go back on your heels like you do in the rhythmic gymnastics training and arch your head right over behind you with your knees spread apart. I like that movement."

She glares at him, realising immediately it's what she did when she was under hypnosis and, believing she was at least dressed at the time, she knows he wants to see what she'd look like with nothing on as it appeared she did for her father years ago when she was just a budding young lady with a prominent clit but no fluff there. She's in her negligee only which comes just to the tops of her legs without the skimpy panties and she begrudgingly goes through much the same routine, imitating a belly dancer, a pole dancer and then doing a number of rhythmic floor exercises.

He loses a bit of precum when she gets both legs in opposite directions in a straight line as she did under hypnosis, her outer labia lips stretched outwards and making her vagina lips and clitoris stand out like they do in the Olympic floor manoeuvres except that at the Olympics and national championships the judges are such prudes about pride they insist on the girls just suggestively spreading their legs and lips but covered up. Boo!

"Give me marks daddy, quick, I want you to see how my pussy looks when these exercises make my lips open," she says almost as if she means it.

"Yes, that's a 10 young lady, all the judges would agree on that so that's enough we've got to do something better."

She smiles, satisfied he can't wait for her teenage body. He's turned on by her recollections of her first time and she's turned on by serving it up top him being a natural exhibitionist ever since she was old enough to know the main difference between a boy and a girl. "Let's cuddle and kiss now like you showed me and then daddy can you put it in me please. I'm very wet now"

Cuddle and kiss? He thinks to himself. That's interesting, he thought he just pulled it out and bonked her. He's learning that she learnt the whole script whether she's acting or not. He lies back on the bed and she lies beside him, draping one arm over his broad chest as their lips meet. He almost ejaculates but forces it back trying not to think what is happening or he'll lose it too soon.

Sheena slides her tongue into his mouth and the two sex organs meet, darting about like two hockey players banging at the same ball. His balls aren't banging against torso yet, but they sure are aching. She grabs his tongue between her full glossed lips and bites it playfully then she suddenly puts her arm around the back of his head and gives him a full-on Hollywood style full mouth over his mouth passionate kiss, squeezing their lips about as she murmurs a long sexy 'mmmmmmmmmmmmm I love you daddy' moan.

"Oh my god Sheena," he blurts out as he sits up suddenly. "You are such a hot kisser for your age, my god; I almost come on the spot."

She puts her nose at the end of his nose and playfully tugs on his impatient member. "Daaadeee, don't forget what you promised. I want it before mom comes home. Can't we do it now?"she begs.

"Yes, we must."

"Oh goody, then all I have to do now is let you eat my pussy to make it extra wet and I can spread my legs for you." Without further a-doo she spreads her legs either side of his face, supporting herself on her knees and gentling reminding him she must stick to what she did not what he just wants her to do.

"There daadee," she says innocently. "Here pussy pussy pussy," she calls. "Kitten's back again for tom cat, mmmmmmm."

He grabs her around her bare arse, holding her tight cheeks both side and pulls her tighter into his face. This is surely as good as it gets, a sexy 18 year-old with a hot body pushing her cunt up to his mouth to demonstrate what she did the night she lost her virginity.

She's wet as can be and almost gets his nose in as she twists about pushing her honey pot into the working bee buzzing below her thighs. He's so turned on he's slurping into her, imagining that he's working on Sheena at two different times of her life, switching and changing his thoughts so he can be in the two places at the same time for greater enjoyment. It's a good man who can stretch his tongue and his dick across almost a decade of time to do it again without losing his erection.

It's time and she's giving him the cue in case he doesn't have a clue. "Do it daddy, do it now I'm so ready I can't wait. I know you like doing this while I put myself on your face but I'm not afraid to try the real thing. Put it in me."

She rolls on her back in the subservient missionary position but this is one young native the missionaries don't get. He edges his weapon closer as she strains to see it happening. Dr Dalliance is convinced she's really going all out to turn back the clock and his cock is ready to clock on for work.

"Oooh daddy it's so exciting, it's so big I hope you can do it. I'd be so disappointed waiting so long," she whimpers as realistically as if this is her first time, not just reliving it. He wets the entrance to her vagina with some saliva, knowing despite the bigness of a thick eight inches like her father's, his cock could be like a kayak riding the rapids once he's in. They are both in for a wild ride.

He watches her face knowing her expressions then would be much the same as they are now. It's a rare female that doesn't shut her eyes and have her mouth wide open gasping in the first moments when something big is afoot. (not a foot long though)

Sheena's body jerks back slightly as she watches the welcoming sight of his manhood pushing her lips open wide as he slowly pushes it into her. He notices the length of her clitoris and the angle on her vulva is a perfect match in penetration so that as he enters her, her erect clit can't help but rub against his shaft. Many females miss out on that direct penile stimulation by the man and have to use their own fingers but Sheena is among the luckier one getting pleasured inside out. She shows it by her first quick grab of oxygen taking a mouthful of air into her lungs as if she's bracing herself. She sighs loudly with an 'oh daddy' and props herself on her elbows watching the thick weapon-like phallus being slowly gobbled up by her virgin-like hairless small pussy.

Even at 18 Sheena's vulva looks prepubescent, smooth and pristine, her labia minora tucked inside nice and neat within the camel toe. It makes her look more delicious as eroticism figures strongly in this playtime. But once inside its 'open sesame' it gets to the point proving that any well oiled vagina is an engine room of erotica easily accommodating any size cock if enough time's invested in preparing it with proper lubrication.

"Ooooh It's going in, just look at it, I don't believe it," she whimpers as if it's too good to be true. "Ooooh, it's so thick daddy and it's going in -- look- it's going in!" she sings more excitedly as her outer labia stretches very wide and her more sensitive and moist inner lips grab hold of it welcomingly making him almost come before he even starts. "Oh daddy! Oh! Ooooh it's good," she wails as he steers it gradually all the way in until it disappears with his balls resting against her opened thighs. She's propped herself on her elbows to see the moment and once it's fully inside her she's unstoppable in her youthful yabbering. "Oh it's in, it's in!" she sings. "I can feel it daddy, it's so big. I can feel it in my belly. Oh yes, it's good, so nice, so nice, I can't believe it," she wails softly.

He can't believe it either. It's a big package for what seems a small suitcase but she's storing right out of sight no worries. She's so tight and just right. How often can a practising professional by perchance enjoy two naked nubile beauties at the one time? The young and the restless; surreal yet so real.

Once he's all the way into her eager pussy, the lips stretched out very wide, he holds her around the sides of her buttocks and wriggles her arse about while he's jammed inside her. Sheena throws her head back and shuts her eyes moaning, her mouth open enjoying the sensation she never wants to forget. Her first fuck.

"I'm young and delicious aren't I," she says plaintively with rising emotion in her voice as their expressions meet in rapturous harmony. He doesn't realise it but she's enjoying it so much, the size of his cock and his cocky manner that she's glad he's only next door which can mean only one thing. Mother must never know. Sheena may want more later and she'll get in but in a totally unexpected and incredible way on a different day.(stay tuned)

He's taking is easy for the first 20 minutes, giving her lots of fun along the way as he thinks her father might have done being her first. No point scaring the horses when you horse around this seriously. He knows someone as young as Sheena hinted she was would be all eyes and bushy tailed at the sight of a grown man's hard cock and even more so when she's just seen it enter her for the first time. It's something he can't possibly envisage from the female's point of view and not having a daughter of his own he can only wonder. Right now her face is full of wonderment, absolutely glowing as she thrills to this experience feeling the bulk of his slippery manhood grazing the sensitive nerve endings along the side of her vagina. No need for virgin oil in this kid, she's wet and wildly excited.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers