Alice Manipulated Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

Sally keeps this up for nearly ten minutes but she's impatient for a switch from him facing her so she turns about to plonk her pussy back on his upright bolt without hardly missing a beat, facing away from him her hands leaning back on his chest as her vulva engulfs his manhood and she uses leverage of her legs to grind up and down savagely on his shaft. He can tell by her precision switching that she's done this before and the sight of his thick rod thumping into her from his rearward vision, her shoulder length black curly hair bouncing about is super sexy. She's a hot fuck all right.

Sally's sounds are sending Dr Dalliance dizzy but he knows how to hold back from coming; he grabs her and pulls her backwards so her shoulders are lying flat against his chest while he grabs her behind the knees and spreads her legs so he can thrust into her twice as fast. She shrieks with pleasure at his change of direction, singing out "Oh ya! Oh ya! Oh ya! Oh ya! Loud and long, throwing her head about, bushy hair bouncing around her shoulders and there's a savage look in her expression, grimacing but not from pain.

"Fuck ya! Fu ck ya! Fuck ya!" she shouts and he feels her pelvic muscles contracting sharply again, his cock temporarily squeezed like it's been grabbed by an overzealous grizzly bear in a real bear hug except this is a beaver hug. Her orgasm rushes through her senses almost as quickly as it arrives, for a moment she goes glassy-eyed and oblivious to anything yet he keeps thrusting and she keeps moaning loudly.

"On your back Sally; one more before I come in your face," he orders. She looks at him still glassy-eyed from the orgasm but shaking her head for an urgent yes signal. He's worked it out it's the sixth different position that he's put it into her since they started fucking around just over 30 minutes ago and while it's not the longest session for lovers by any means it's been frantic, perspiration running off him.

Sally's not just wet inside, she's wet outside too, her skin glistening from beads of perspiration and her face, neck and chest is showing a distinct sexual flush and he can be sure of a big climax as he lays her back in the missionary position -- this is one the missionaries missed out on - one leg out and one leg up to his shoulder drilling into her like a man possessed. He's got her where he wants her, flat on her back, tongue hanging out her mouth, breasts heaving back and forth to the beat of his pelvic thrusts and totally at his fucking mercy.

He's really laying into her and the English language she's using isn't what they taught her in school either -- readers hope not - -- "fuck me fuck me fuck me" - as he bears down on her, her head bouncing up and down as he leans over and grabs her around the thigh of her leg he's got resting on his shoulder. He suddenly stops thrusting for a moment to make her think he's stopped and then starts jabbing it in full bore to the hilt and holding it tight against her cervix making her let out a very loud grunt that sounds like it's from the bottom of her belly or that she's pushing something uphill.

Forty three minutes after he's penetrated her the 43 year-old deviate so-called doctor has almost done his dash. He wants to come on her face and see her lick it up rather than risking it inside and Sally's sending out all the signals she's about to come again; he hopes it happens because he can't hold back much longer and what a waste if he pulls out and it goes anywhere but where he wants it to go.

Her tongue's darting backwards and forwards out of her mouth like a lizard on a hot day and she's groaning as well as moaning. He likes her sounds and he's glad he's recording the session, sound and all.

"Ooooarrr! Ooooaaar! Oooooarrr!" she shouts in almost non-stop succession, gulping in deep mouthfuls of oxygen and wheezing as she tries to keep pace with the fever pitch sensations as he works her g-spot and thrusting the thick phallus down over her cervix with expert aim sending her bonkers. Sally's breathing is sharp and shattered and without cohesion, her words bounce out of her mouth and her expression resembles that of a wild jungle woman.

"Ff...ff...f..fuck ya! F..ff...fuck ya.. c..c cock! Fuck m..m.m....mister!"she screams out,her shock of woolly black tight curly hair bouncing about around her shoulders, wheezing, panting, baring her teeth like an angry dog as the pelvic region contractions hit her hard and fast, and he feels them too, almost as if they can crush his cock they're so powerful.

Her emotions are overflowing, eyes squinting and teeth gritted she looks at him and emits a frighteningly loud grrrrrrrrrrrr! that sounds more like an animal than a chick of her age and description. He lets her ride the torment of unbridled euphoria, the kind of passion you can never capture in a bottle to use again and marvels at the way this orgasm has gripped her so solidly. He slows down his thrusts in tempo with her slowly descending waves of nervous tension release.

He can't hold it any longer and a fantastic 45 minutes after he put it in he's pulling it out just in time to get his knees either side of her perspiring breasts , aim at her open mouth and lets go. His orgasm, like all men, isn't as long or riveting as the female's full blown vaginal orgasm but the sensation is similarly sweet and wonderful making him groan several times as he comes in her face.

Just as he did with the neighbour's 18 year-old ponytail cheer leader under hypnosis he overshoots her mouth and the first spurt lands partly in Sally's hair and her forehead but the next three spurts jettison all around her mouth half open moaning still to his delight and his great relief. He rubs the shaft quickly to make sure she's got the lot.

He straddles her, groaning as the last drops fall on to her neck. Then he snaps his fingers to wake her up. Her eyes are suddenly blinking and the first thing she sees is his erection hovering over her face. Her hand goes to her face and she feels his cum and sucks a finger dripping with sperm.

"You did it!" she exclaims somewhat excitedly. "You fucked me, I thought I was dreaming when you hypnotised me but it was real after all. Look at my pussy lips, oh my gawd...look how wide they are. You dirty old man! You filthy old fucker! I loved it!

"Yes I noticed you enjoyed it and I gave you what you wanted, a nice messy facial. Of course I only fucked you so it would make me come for your benefit, not for mine. But now it's all over your face you'll have to get busy and clean it up you can't waste that sort of stuff. And you know Sally I only did all this to help you, it had nothing to do with me pleasing myself but a patient's needs come first and you come first."

Nothing is said by either except her soft moans as her fingers push whatever she can find and push it between her lips, savouring it with the tip of her tongue. She takes his erect rod in one hand and treats it like a lollipop licking around the top at all angles to savour the sperm her tongue can drag off it and then almost deep throating him to suck off remaining residue before getting her face under his scrotum to lick his tight balls. His orgasm came and went faster than hers but she's giving him the benefit of a very sexy afterglow making him groan in renewed pleasure the moment her mouth touches his cock.

Sally runs her hands over his entire cock and balls pleased his erection hasn't yet subsided so she can feel once more the length and thickness of what was inside her for the past three quarters of an hour.

"So you thought you were dreaming eh? Well for someone dreaming about it you sure put on a good show for me. It gives me a better insight now how you handle things."

"Well doctor t was fucking incredible," she replies. "You did it like a professional."

"I told you before I'm a professional," he smiles back. "So I really got you going eh?"

"Mister if you ever had an orgasm like the one I had you're lucky to get your breath at all let alone say much. I was wheezing wasn't I, or was I just dreaming that too?

He notices that her demeanour is suddenly different and she's enunciating her words properly."Yes Sally you were wheezing all right, not all the time; just near the end when you got more frantic and were taking really fast breaths of air. Was it that exhausting?"

"It sure can be. I've never felt so hot and passionate for, well for now."

"Well Sally eighteen is still young but maybe now not so foolish. You'll get more of those as you get older and more mature."

"Gee I hope so," she says grinning. "Look at us, we're both wet from that bit of exercise we'll have to take a shower"

"Now that would be delightful, come on, please be my guest. I've never had a shower with a patient before."

"Great! Let's go," she says. "And I promise not to let you down so when I get home I'm going to tell the folks how you fucked me so hard you knocked sense into me."

"Geesuz Sally don't tell them that, I'll be shot."

She laughs and tugs his sagging cock as they get into the shower together. "I was joking you silly old man. I wouldn't spoil a good thing now would I? You were so good in there I might need to come back another time so you can make sure I've reformed my ways, you know, check me out around the place to see what people think of the new me."

"Would you really come back?"

"Would you have some wine in the fridge?"

"Would I ever!"

NEXT CHAPTER in about 10 days gets back to tiny Alice, 21, fronting up in an out of court fantasy for the local court's Judge Jurie who's got a secret fetish for buds more than big boobs in this Companion's Corner adult fantasy modelling assignment of the kind that brings out the artistry of Alice's erotic acting. BeamMeUp apologises for not running this story at the end of this chapter as intended but Dr Dalliance got carried away and couldn't help himself hogging the space slot. You can't blame him though when someone like Sally saunters in to get fixed up.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers