Alice Manipulated Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

"Listen kid, yer not tellin' me what to do or how to do it. Got that?"

"Yes mister, I just hope you've got a big dick that's what I was thinking about and I got carried away. You're a big man so I suppose you have a big one, that's all."

"For your information me little soon to be screwed prick teaser, not all big men have big dicks, yer just been lucky if yer been gettin' the bigger ones. Women shouldn't go around judgin' a man's body size relatin' to the size of his cock. Yer must have heard the sayin' big man big dick; little man all dick.

"Ever seen those jockeys that ride horses? Some have penises like street light poles. Ever wondered why jockeys ride more good looking women in a month than most guys find in twice the time?"

"I've never met a jockey so how would I know."

"Okay kid, I'll tell ya, I'm 10 inches but it's not a skinny one; it's about as thick as yer little wrist so yer gonna know it's in ya don't worry," he says as he takes off his shirt revealing a broad barrel chest, tanned, square shoulders and beefy muscles in his upper arms.

He's unattractive with his bikie-like tattoos but his body is strong looking and immediately catches Alice's eyes as the best body on a man she's seen yet and that's only the top part. Strangely she feels very protected around him and guard dog Max is there too, watching everything. She's extra protected with both of them. If he puts on a condom she brings with her she'll be triple protected.

"I'm gonna hope yer little pussy can fit me in; hate to do all this for nothin' and we both miss out."

"I'll handle it, I've had one nine inches and it was okay."

"What? Someone gave ya nine inches and it was only okay?"

"Well what I mean is it was really great."

"Sounds more like it. I'd hate to hear ya say to someone Junkyard Johnny gave yer ten inches and it was just okay. Anyway I've never had a daughter to ask," he continues, "so I wanna know what yer think's the biggest turn-on for ya? Is it the size of the dick or just knowin' it's inside ya?"

"Knowing it's inside me of course and I can feel it back and forth and feeling my PC muscles tighten around it and make the extra friction more exciting. its psychological not just physical for a woman to know a man's inside her. If you were a woman you'd know what I mean"

"Well I'm not into wearin' a skirt but that's a better description than I thought I'd get so in other words ya like bein' fucked. For a schoolgirl ya sound like yer hot in the cot. Do all schoolgirls think of sex like that?"

"I don' know but I think so. At school sex is always on our mind wondering what it's like to feel a decent size cock inside us reaching all the way to open our uterus. It's a spiritual thing men don't understand it. Our mind sometimes takes over, different to guys.

"If you had a daughter mister you'd know all this but a woman's more erotic than a man, she's deeper than the ocean that way and most men don't go much below the surface. I bet half of them don't know too much about a woman's sexual anatomy; it might help if they did."

"Well is that so?" he muses. "I always thought a chick wants a man to get on with the job and you're just a schoolkid what would you know."

"Well mister schoolgirls are no different, we're just not allowed to have fun until later; we're just as equipped for a big cock or a long fuck but we only lack experience that's why some men like to teach us at home."

"Humph, I suppose schoolkids learn too fast on the internet and don't listen to their parents. Do schoolgirls access porn?"

Alice laughs. "Is the Pope a Catholic? Of course, it's there for the asking, we just type in yes to agree we're over 18 when accessing a sex site whether we're 10 or 20. Kids are pretty smart with technology today, smarter than the parents and teachers."

"Yeah, cheeky lot these days, thinkin' they know it all in five minutes. So what sort of stuff do yer school mates look for?

"I can't speak for everyone only the girls I know. We looked at sites with big and huge cocks especially, facials, blowjobs, cum shots and bondage mainly and some were excited about double penetration. We could get it at school easier than at home sometimes and some students were smart enough to work around filter systems."

"Geez" he exclaims. "The internet's raisin' new generations of female sex maniacs. God only knows what sort of stuff kids are accessing these days when parents and schools think they're not."

"It's a new world Mr Junkyard Johnny," she replies.

"Well I suppose with yer lookin' at that stuff back then yer might appreciate more what I'm goin' to do tonight."

"Ooh, that sounds good, as a schoolgirl here I'm very much into being educated. Something new and exciting I hope."

"You'll soon find out kid now shut up. The only sound I wanna hear from yer is when yer moanin' and groanin' when I get ya hot buttons switched on."

Junkyard Johnny lies down beside her and starts to stroke his fingers through her hair and slides them down to her shirt, lifting her up with one hand behind her back, raising her arms and dragging the school shirt off.

He proceeds to undo her tunic and pull it down over her ankles leaving her in just her teeny white satin thong panties, shoes and socks. Her pronounced cameltoe impresses him. So this is yer hot little pussy eh?" he growls softly sliding his fingers across the shiny surface and pressing into the dint and sliding a finger up and down the crevice until her erect clit stick s up under the thin material.

"Hot little box we've got here haven't we Max?" he says surveying her frame dwarfed by the huge bulk of his body. "I'd better get me pants off and show yer what's coming yer way."

He stands up and drops his pant and undies and sure enough, his truncheon-like tool at three quarter mast is a formidable sight. His legs are strong with muscular thighs built like an Olympic weightlifter, but not quite as thick.

A bit thicker in the head perhaps without the cauliflower ears. He was too good with his own fists to get boxed about the ears.

Alice looks up at his commanding stature, more like a giant gladiator but the only weapon she can see is the one between his legs looking more like a cannon than a cock because of his body size. It's the biggest cock she's ever seen apart from some of the porn site versions, so huge she starts to wonder if she can take it.

Then she remembers what her doctor told her about her tiny pussy, giving her a real road test at the time with his own eight (chapter 1) that provided she's properly turned on and well lubricated in the vagina and she wants it, her vagina will expand lengthways and in width to accommodate bigger shapes even though she's small externally.

She figures he won't need to put it in all the way in to her uterus anyway, just so long as it's inside her and he looks fit enough to go the distance for a long session judging by the size of his chest and his pylon-like thighs. She's already imagining the thrusting power he gets from them when he puts his penis into a pussy.

Junkyard Johnny props to his knees beside her gloating. "Look at how big it is and it ain't hard yet," he says with pride in his voice. "Now I'm gonna fetch me somethin' to tie you up so we can have fun."

He disappears and Alice lies there wearing nothing but her skimpy thong. She looks at Max and he looks at her and wags his tail and she's sure she heard him give a low groan as if he were trying to say something to her.

The man mountain returns with cords to tie Alice up, dragging her bum to the edge of a corner of the bed. He spreads her knees wide apart and ties her ankles to the double mattress bed ensemble rollers and stretches her arms out wide to tie them to the other corners. It's the most laid back she's felt since Bruce and bi Beverley played their light BDSM games with her at the hotel in her first Companion's Corner assignment (hot chapter 5).

In his religiously erotic rush to engage Alice body and soul the born-again Christian's forgets to take her knickers off or did he leave them on for momentary modesty? He's halfway to heaven with this delicious dish lying prone naked and so subservient on his bed so rather than curse and undo all his good work he simply uses scissors - apologising as he does it – to cut a big vee shape out of the front of her thong.

It leaves Alice with only the waist band and thin stringy remnants of the satin thong down each side into her crotch. Her pussy is now perfectly poised within the frame of the tattered material. So much for her modesty; it's now on leave of his senses.

"Hmmm quite a neat package for a pint sized schoolgirl," he says, admiring the high pubic mound and how her genitals generously promote their appearance with her panties so well shredded but at least allowing some modesty around her waist with the satin band still intact there.

"Now me little lovely I'm puttin' this blindfold on yer so it's more fun. This way yer don't see anythin' and yer don't know anythin' yet just feel the fun I've got planned for yer."

He's finally satisfied she can't see anything out of the blindfold and for Alice it's pitch black. Strangely, she feels unnervingly excited about being bound and blindfolded knowing her knees are wide apart and he's crudely cut up her panties while they're on her. So this is his form of sexual deliverance, she thinks, tied arms and legs spread naked and blindfolded, bound by the ankles and her wrists; it's a wonder he didn't gag her but of course he wants to hear her moans when he starts to work on her erogenous zones before he gets to the real thing.

She feels a bare hand on her bare thigh and instantly she feels a rush of adrenalin trying to imagine what he's going to do. On the surface of things she expects him to get his pride and joy deep into her now she's poised like an open invitation to a private party, helpless to stop a gatecrasher and ripe for the picking in her 'take me' attitude.

Junkyard Johnny is not every woman's idea of a romantic interlude but he's taken a few ideas out of his earlier experiences the other Companion's Corner models Angela 25, Ashleigh 23 and Jessica 22. One of them in his junkyard car lingo is that he can't expect to drive her to great heights in sex unless her engine's got the right amount of oil and taking short cuts is less fun than going the long way around. He knows he must get her temperature nice as high so she's hot for a longer journey and Angela's told him, so has Ashleigh and Jessica too because unlike some women they're not afraid to drop some hints to a guy on what they like more of.

The trouble with Junkyard Johnny for all his 46 years he's spent too much time arm wrestling with bikies, pummelling faces with his fists and twisting arms up behind someone's back than rolling like thunder under the covers and wrestling with a wanton woman. Right now he wants Alice bad but he will try his hardest to not just be hard for her but give her some seductive type attention.

It's almost impossible to imagine this mountain-like man to have the slightest clue about seducing a woman but he's got her past the initial seduction stage by stripping off her clothes and tying her up naked so all he can hope for is what Ashleigh lectured him about after he did her two weeks ago.

Without warning Alice feels the mountainous man's big fingers caressing the sides of her face and then a low, very low hot whisper blows into her ear. "Hello me hot schoolgirl, nice of you to stay back tonight. Yeah, yer final exams are over now and time for fuckin' around with yer teacher."

The sound and his sudden presence there makes her quiver as he sucks on her ear lobes and licks her ears before breathing hot air down to her ear drums and whispering again right up close, his lips touching her sensitive skin. "Alice I've got yer all tied up and undressed for me to have me way with ya right now. Yer gonna feel my hungry hands all over yer body feeling ya everywhere; I'm gonna suck those pointy nipples and suck them right up into me mouth and pull on them. Yer lookin' delicious ands yer like havin' yer tits suckled don't ya? Yeah, yer do, it must be maternal instinct."

She feels his hands roaming down her shoulders ever so slowly and it makes her shiver knowing he's so big and she's so small. They are glazing over the surface of her body, around her sides and then slowly back up to her neck and with fingertips now, moving over her face and into her hair stroking through her scalp sending tingles along her spine and she can feel the effects of his touch way down in her loins. It could be a Hollywood heartthrob doing this and she'd be no more responsive.

Her eyes can't see a thing; she can only feel the shifty movement of his huge hands on her tiny body. He leans into her ear again with his hot breath and low growling voice, "can ya feel me fingers on yer naked flesh me little schoolgirl? Look at those goose bumps, am I turning ya on? Don't worry kid I'm looking at yer sexy honey pot right now, it's smooth and bare and I'm gonna go there and when I do me little schoolgirl that's when yer gonna know a cock's inside ya, har har har."

"You know, for a kid 21 still going to school you must be pretty dumb to be still learnin' so I'm gonna teach ya how to fuck. Do ya like the way me hand's movin' across yer belly and that hot little navel?"

He moves his face away from her ear and starts sucking her nipples just as he said he would. She can feel her entire breast being sucked up into his mammoth mouth and his big tongue sliding around her puffy pointed mounds fully erect so he can get his teeth on the ends and grip them lightly tugging them harder. Her instinct is to reach for her clitoris for extra stimulation to enjoy this all the more but her hands are tied behind her head, making it all the more frustrating wanting him to go there.

When he does it sends more quivers through her loins as his fingers deliberately tease her by stroking up each wide of her vulva , then putting the flat palm of his hand over the pussy and very slowly and rather sexily pressing lightly and moving the surface of it under his hand in an anti-clockwise direction.

Her clitoris feels the pressure of his hand and aches for more attention but he continues to do this for several minutes whispering in her ear again. "High school students have such lovely juicy cunts but yer got a small one. You better hope I can get inside it with me big schlong"

All this time Alice hasn't murmured a sound but she's starting to get worked up now by his teasing and the way he touches her in the right places. The teasing touches are turning her on and she's already wet in anticipation of him going there with his huge dick.

Junkyard Johnny tickles her ear again with his tongue. "Hey sweetie when ya go to school again tomorrow ya can tell yer friends how ya like to take your punishment, laying down." As he whispers in her ear his hand goes to her pussy and with his long fingers he separates her outer labia to expose her clitoris and vagina lips. He slides a finger up each side of her clitoris, again avoiding contact with it as if he didn't know it holds some six thousand nerve endings in the miniscule head of her clit, an erogenous zone surpassing any other part of female or male anatomy for sexual sensitivity. No wonder women make good use of their private toy.

He knows. "Yer lucky, ya know. The good Lord gave chicks a female penis just for playin' with, no other reason. Now me cock it feels good when ya play with it too, but it's got a job to do but that there clit sticking out, it's just for yer enjoyment 'cause I know ya get wet down there without me touchin' it if I do certain things.

"I'm gonna feel your little penis now you hot bit of spunk. Yer makin' me cock so hard I ought to put it in yer right now but I want ya to beg for it first." The feeling from his hot breath in her ear and telling her what he's going to do is making Alice start to pant in mild anxiety for him to gratify her. He suddenly clamps his mouth over hers just as she feels his fingers, there must be three of them by the thickness, sliding between her wet vagina lips and submerging up to his knuckles.

Alice could never envisage kissing this ugly brute, this human hulk, but her passion is rising from the teasing of her erogenous zones from her scalp down to her crotch. She feels an unusual sense of total subservience as his fingers plunge inside her pussy, moving around as if they were trying to dig up some hidden treasure. It feels so sexy she opens her mouth gladly for him and takes his tongue eagerly around hers, proving that it takes two tongues to tango in a French kiss. They dance erotically with slipping and sliding movements while between her legs his fingers do his talking.

"You want me tongue on yer cunt don't ya, horny schoolgirl," he breathes into her ear as his fingers stir her hot spot. "Mmmm yeeees," she pants.

"Tell me again what you want, I didn't hear ya."

"I want your tongue on my cunt licking me there."

"Say it again. Beg for it."

"Please give me the tongue on my cunt, make me come. Oh please..."

"Well you can suck me first you little hot cock sucker. God made a woman's mouth to hold a cock, not to give instructions," he whispers with his hot breath bathing the innards of her closest ear. She's all the more frustrated wanting to be sexually satisfied on her clitoris after his taunting build up and now she must suck his cock first, another delay.

He straddles her and presses his big knob against Alice's tender lips, pointing his penis left and right, slewing it across the entrance of her mouth until she opens wide and grabs the thick girth just behind the head and sucks on his manhood.

While she does it he leans back and uses his long fingers to feel her engorged clit - just what she's been waiting for all along and he's soon got Alice moaning while she's sucking him, slobbering his shaft as he moves it in and out to simulate a fuck. She's moaning but he's certainly not complaining.

"Yer gonna get a hot tongue on that hot cunny don't worry, little lady, I know that's what yer waitin' for. I can see ya twitching about getting anxious eh? Ya can't resist a man's hand crawlin' all over yer body when yer can't see what's happenin' so it's turnin' ya on eh?"

Her mouth is wide open to take the extra girth of his cock as he slides it in and out in short strokes. He resists coming in her mouth as easy as it would be to do it. He wants to save as much as he can for her cute innocent face to be plastered in white cum later on.

This approach is new to Alice, limited as she is in sex anyway, and she's wet from the weird but wonderful feeling this man's giving her. He's built like a gravel truck and with about as much panache as one being used for the bridal car on a virgin's wedding day but somehow it raunchy and she likes it. In her mind she tries to imagine what it must look like when he finally puts his penis in her since his size dwarfs her body shape.

She's sucking it so good he knows he's risking losing control too soon so he pulls it out and gives her a gentle smooch on her wet lips. "Yer know what yer doin' kid, that was real good."

He runs his hands along the insides of her thighs, right up to her vulva and back down again several times making Alice twitch almost continuously from the sensitivity. He caresses her lower abdomen across her pubic bone and with two fingers parted lightly traces an imaginary path up each side of her outer labia, keeping right in close to the perfectly formed spongy area so it presses inwards slightly from each side and makes her pussy lips seems to sit up higher.

As he continues to touch her in sensitive areas, around the sides of her face, her neck, his fingers through her hair and the sides of her breasts back down to her inner thighs he's whispering with more of his hot breath in her ear only now he's commanding her.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers